Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,803 members, 7,827,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Why I Don't Do Giveaways Online - Burna Boy - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Don't Do Giveaways Online - Burna Boy (19143 Views)

Naira Marley: I Don't Do Drugs, I Just Smoke Weed / Patoranking Encourages His Colleagues To Do Giveaways For People Offline / Naira Marley Accuses Tunde Ednut Of Taking Money From Yahoo Boys For Giveaways (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Don't Do Giveaways Online - Burna Boy by VinnyBaba: 11:37am On Mar 22
Some Nigerians should learn to work and not Depend on online giveaways. sad

This is the reason some call Wizkid and Burnaboy Stingy. undecided
Re: Why I Don't Do Giveaways Online - Burna Boy by Dannydavito: 11:37am On Mar 22
Because you are very stingy.
Re: Why I Don't Do Giveaways Online - Burna Boy by Kingpele(m): 11:38am On Mar 22
I suspect spirit of stringiness is talking through burna boy
Re: Why I Don't Do Giveaways Online - Burna Boy by Amayabor1: 11:39am On Mar 22
There are levels to needs. There are beggers on the streets whose needs are just food, in that sense, you wouldn't see such people online

There are however people who genuinely really need funds to support their business, education, hospital bills, or one thing or the other. These class of people can be seen on the internet because data is not their problem.

So, Burna boy should relax. He is talking nonsense! I

6 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Do Giveaways Online - Burna Boy by RevenuesBoost(f): 11:39am On Mar 22
It's true some of our old people and beggars on the street don't even have the money to afford a phone.
I get his point.

The point is, you decide what you do with your money, you don't need to drag others for doing giveaways online.
It's their money.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Do Giveaways Online - Burna Boy by jaxxy(m): 11:41am On Mar 22
He should say where he gives to that isn't online in the 21st century. simple.

u go explain explain because no evidence undecided

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Do Giveaways Online - Burna Boy by Gabriel1992: 11:41am On Mar 22
Sometimes the giveaway online will also help some people, Maybe they might invest it on their craft and later become millionaires themselves. Wizkid, David,olamide,Don and more have done it and use it to touch so many Life's.. your opinion though God bless all Good people Amen.
Re: Why I Don't Do Giveaways Online - Burna Boy by CountinBlessins(m): 11:42am On Mar 22
Timoleon:

It was a live session with fans on Instagram. Someone must have asked him online. No be him say make busy body blogger carry come meet you for nairaland.

Who asked you? You no get work abi you dey exercise your slowpoke muscles today ? 😐
Re: Why I Don't Do Giveaways Online - Burna Boy by Gajagojo: 11:43am On Mar 22
SoNature:
God forgive me, but I don't like Burna Boy one bit! Sometimes, I wonder what he sings that makes people go gaga over him! To cap it all, he's a stingy, egoistic person like WizKid.

On the flip side, may God bless Davido, a giver from a privileged family who doesn't allow his background affect the way he relates with people!
People like you are easy to manipulate
As far as charity is concerned
It is best to follow the advice
Let the left hand not know what the right is doing for
PERSONAL giving
Some people do give away for their BRAND which may be called clout chasing
Nothing wrong with that
Their money their choice
God will not bless Davido because you say so
God sees Davido 24 hours a day every day of his life

It is not only rich people who give even the poor do It is not by how much or how loud
The person who shares his last food with his friend or neighbour and has no idea of where the next food is coming from is an even greater giver

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Do Giveaways Online - Burna Boy by Sccarrr: 11:44am On Mar 22
He's wrong or just stingy as some ppl talk... millions if not billions of ppl dey online that really needs help, lots of ppl just dey use online hold body to not slide into depression,if u hear some ppl story,u go cry fr dem.no b everything b clout!

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Do Giveaways Online - Burna Boy by Timoleon(m): 11:45am On Mar 22
CountinBlessins:

Who asked you? You no get work abi you dey exercise your slowpoke muscles today ? 😐

K
Re: Why I Don't Do Giveaways Online - Burna Boy by MaziObinnaokija: 11:45am On Mar 22
sad cheesy Akagum,Aradite cool
Re: Why I Don't Do Giveaways Online - Burna Boy by VinnyBaba: 11:45am On Mar 22
Amayabor1:
There are levels to needs. There are beggers on the streets whose needs are just food, in that sense, you wouldn't see such people online

There are however people who genuinely really need funds to support their business, education or one thing or the other. These class of people can be seen on the internet because data is not their problem.

So, Burna boy should relax. He is talking nonsense!

BEGGING in whatever form is BAD. undecided

If you want to start business, Work for some years and have discipline to save Capital.
Same with Education. smiley

Online Giveaways has created Dependency and Entitlement Mentality and mostly LAZINESS in most Nigerians. sad
Re: Why I Don't Do Giveaways Online - Burna Boy by CountinBlessins(m): 11:46am On Mar 22
Timoleon:

K

Dìck
Re: Why I Don't Do Giveaways Online - Burna Boy by Paradigms: 11:46am On Mar 22
Please who is current with black market exchange rate today?
Re: Why I Don't Do Giveaways Online - Burna Boy by kunleiky(m): 11:47am On Mar 22
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool I have known burna boy since way back in P.H before he became a super star..

We use to hang out at Akim the Beat studio at RUKPOKWU, along side timaya but timaya then was kind of big in the street..

Burna boy stingy well well.

The guy no de gree share WEED!

Not after he left the hood and travel out of the KUNTRY..

Although he is correct on dis one.

As for me. I de ASHAWO house like dis. Rain fall and weather cold.

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
I swear you're our NL comedian. I always find your post amusing.
Lol

3 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Do Giveaways Online - Burna Boy by Timoleon(m): 11:48am On Mar 22
Re: Why I Don't Do Giveaways Online - Burna Boy by gigabyte13: 11:48am On Mar 22
E get points sha
For the first time, l agree with this rugged and arrogant guy....
Those who need giveaways are not on social media.

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Do Giveaways Online - Burna Boy by ispreloaded(m): 11:49am On Mar 22
thesicilian:
It's true. Most of the people that really need give aways do not have access to the internet
oga who don stingy don stingy.... Weda online offline , giving is giving.... there are some people u give to ... blessings will come ur way, while some it backfire weda rich or poor or average the person is

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Do Giveaways Online - Burna Boy by SoNature(m): 11:49am On Mar 22
Gajagojo:

PERSONAL giving
Nothing wrong with that
Their money their choice

It is not only rich people who give even the poor do It is not by how much or how loud
The person who shares his last food with his friend or neighbour and has no idea of where the next food is coming from is an even greater giver

If you like do giveaway for brand promotion, I don't care. Just keep giving back to society because many people need help in this country.

As for me praying that God should bless Davido, dude was already blessed in his mother's belly, given his background and what he achieved at his age. So, what you think cannot change what is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Don't Do Giveaways Online - Burna Boy by VinnyBaba: 11:50am On Mar 22
Gajagojo:

PERSONAL giving
Nothing wrong with that
Their money their choice

Well said.👍

Many Africans have EXPECTATION/ENTITLEMENT Mentality embedded in him. embarassed sad

Dat's why there are Easily Deceived by politicians.

Does Wizkid and Burnaboy have 2 Heads?😒

If Celebrities can Hustle Hard to become Rich, I wonder why some Fans can't Hustle same way for themselves
Instead of waiting for Giveaway undecided
Re: Why I Don't Do Giveaways Online - Burna Boy by 99persait(m): 11:51am On Mar 22
thesicilian:
It's true. Most of the people that really need give aways do not have access to the internet
l that an excuse from a stingy celebrity.your fans should also enjoy from your wealth too
Re: Why I Don't Do Giveaways Online - Burna Boy by mukthar2000(m): 11:51am On Mar 22
Akah Gum would always have excuse, ok those that u think they need giveaway that are not supposed to be on Instagram,how much have u send to them with ur Akah Gum excuse.
Re: Why I Don't Do Giveaways Online - Burna Boy by Laple0541(m): 11:51am On Mar 22
Stingy guy, if you no wan do online, go offline.
Re: Why I Don't Do Giveaways Online - Burna Boy by Nayturalistic: 11:52am On Mar 22
CountinBlessins:
Who asked you ?
Chief obinna? Who asked you? All these corner bam kpomo men go dey talk excess everytime

The number 6 comes before the number 7 for a reason cool

He’s a better SM than you’ll ever be.. OBI aroko
Re: Why I Don't Do Giveaways Online - Burna Boy by AK481(m): 11:52am On Mar 22
Where has he done offline before ?
Re: Why I Don't Do Giveaways Online - Burna Boy by Opanka44(m): 11:56am On Mar 22
SoNature:
God forgive me, but I don't like Burna Boy one bit! Sometimes, I wonder what he sings that makes people go gaga over him! To cap it all, he's a stingy, egoistic person like WizKid.

On the flip side, may God bless Davido, a giver from a privileged family who doesn't allow his background affect the way he relates with people!

I thought I was the only one that doesn't like him. Truly, I find nothing special in him that is worth all these Hype. I don't enjoy his music either
Re: Why I Don't Do Giveaways Online - Burna Boy by Hndrrxxx(m): 11:57am On Mar 22
Cantonese:
Oya do as you like as long as you are able to do.

We no see, who no gear who you give. Na you dey claim say your colleagues dey chase clout.

By the way, Bill Gates has given away billions in dollars in all manners.
Ted Turner gave away.
Dangote gives away.
Folorunsho Alakija always.
Oprah Winfrey all the time.
Even here on Nairaland some people sef dey try.

There are too many out there to mention who give away.

Can we count them as clout chasing?
he’s talking about the methods fool

Ever seen Bill Gates or Dangote come online to share money??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Don't Do Giveaways Online - Burna Boy by Amayabor1: 11:57am On Mar 22
VinnyBaba:

BEGGING in whatever form is BAD. undecided

If you want to start business, Work for some years and have discipline to save Capital.
Same with Education. smiley

Online Giveaways has created Dependency and Entitlement Mentality and mostly LAZINESS in most Nigerians. sad

Unfortunately, you can't tell anybody how to spend his or her money. If someone pleads for assistance online and another person gives the person money, you and I have no business asking the person who gifted money why he should give out his/money to a "beggar"..

There will always be people who come online to " Beg" for assistance, whether genuine or not. Some people with several health conditions have been saved through online donations.
Re: Why I Don't Do Giveaways Online - Burna Boy by thesicilian: 11:58am On Mar 22
ispreloaded:
oga who don stingy don stingy.... Weda online offline , giving is giving.... there are some people u give to ... blessings will come ur way, while some it backfire weda rich or poor or average the person is
99persait:
l that an excuse from a stingy celebrity.your fans should also enjoy from your wealth too
I don't consider it stinginess if what he said is true. I hardly do give away online but I do that on a regular basis offline

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Do Giveaways Online - Burna Boy by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 11:59am On Mar 22
Opinion
Re: Why I Don't Do Giveaways Online - Burna Boy by Goodlady(f): 11:59am On Mar 22
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool I have known burna boy since way back in P.H before he became a super star..

We use to hang out at Akim the Beat studio at RUKPOKWU, along side timaya but timaya then was kind of big in the street..

Burna boy stingy well well.

The guy no de gree share WEED!

Not after he left the hood and travel out of the KUNTRY..

Although he is correct on dis one.

As for me. I de ASHAWO house like dis. Rain fall and weather cold.

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Slawomirr, stop smoking.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Nairalander Hanging Out With Dbanj & Don Jazzy (picture) / OMG! Booty-full Killer!! You Have To See This Nigerian Big Butt Breaking Balls / Mercy Johnson And Prince Odi Okojie Step Out In Style (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.