Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,444 members, 7,812,336 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

Why I Don't Do Giveaways Online - Burna Boy - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Don't Do Giveaways Online - Burna Boy (19044 Views)

Naira Marley: I Don't Do Drugs, I Just Smoke Weed / Patoranking Encourages His Colleagues To Do Giveaways For People Offline / Naira Marley Accuses Tunde Ednut Of Taking Money From Yahoo Boys For Giveaways (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Don't Do Giveaways Online - Burna Boy by Bouncing2(m): 1:56pm On Mar 22
He capping shiii
Re: Why I Don't Do Giveaways Online - Burna Boy by OSCARTEC: 2:48pm On Mar 22
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool I have known burna boy since way back in P.H before he became a super star..

We use to hang out at Akim the Beat studio at RUKPOKWU, along side timaya but timaya then was kind of big in the street..

Burna boy stingy well well.

The guy no de gree share WEED!

Not after he left the hood and travel out of the KUNTRY..

Although he is correct on dis one.

As for me. I de ASHAWO house like dis. Rain fall and weather cold.

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
U know him very well my guy don tell me about am

2 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Do Giveaways Online - Burna Boy by Shikena(m): 3:37pm On Mar 22
That's why many of them here won't like this comment by Burna Boy grin .

His comment and the logic is clear. If you have data to be loafing around online then you are not hungry. He has decided to prioritize those in most need by his own criteria.

What I dislike is the comparison with the other showbiz guys like Don Jazzy and Davido. These guys do give out a lot to the needy who don't have access to the internet due to real poverty but they also give out to those disturbing them online. Their money, their choice.

VinnyBaba:

Dangote does NOT do online Giveaways to people. undecided

He gives to Professional Bodies and causes. smiley

Dat's what Burnaboy is Saying here.

Most Online BEGGARS you see, when they get Giveaways, they spend it on Booze, weed, Tramadol, Oloshos, Etc. undecided undecided

Truly, Many of them DON'T have Much problem like they claim. sad
Re: Why I Don't Do Giveaways Online - Burna Boy by sageb: 3:39pm On Mar 22
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool I have known burna boy since way back in P.H before he became a super star..

We use to hang out at Akim the Beat studio at RUKPOKWU, along side timaya but timaya then was kind of big in the street..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Back then, Timaya lived in Agip-mile 4 area.
Re: Why I Don't Do Giveaways Online - Burna Boy by sageb: 3:40pm On Mar 22
Dayvidoo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6BrNDBXX58?si=pEMkcYK9rtcfZ4ek

Grammy Award winner, Damini Ebunoluwa Ogulu professionally known as Burna Boy discloses why he doesn’t do giveaways online.

During an Instagram live session with his fans and followers, Burna Boy said that he sees engaging in giveaways online as clout chasing.

However, the singer, Burna Boy made this assertion while revealing his plans of flying back to Nigeria from Paris in his private jet accompanied by his family and crew members.

Unlike his colleagues, Davido, Don Jazzy and others who always engage in doing giveaways online, Burna Boy expressed his opposition to such practices.

According to him, engaging in giveaway online is not his thing because people on Instagram and social media are not the people that really matters.
Speaking further, Burna Boy said people who deserve giveaways are not online, they don’t even know what is called Instagram

Source: Lindaikejiblogofficial

Odogwu for a reason
Pocohantas' crush
Re: Why I Don't Do Giveaways Online - Burna Boy by blacknp(m): 3:44pm On Mar 22
Boogyman557:

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
You dey studio with Burna Boy & Timaya back in the days in PH?, & you still dey go Ashawo house, dude, man big up your mind.

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Do Giveaways Online - Burna Boy by Solofresh2: 3:49pm On Mar 22
Gajagojo:

You want to play

David is an introvert Davido is an Extrovert David is an introvert Davido is an Extrovert David is an introvert Davido is an Extrovert David is an introvert Davido is an Extrovert David is an introvert Davido is an Extrovert David is an introvert Davido is an Extrovert David is an introvert Davido is an Extrovert David is an introvert Davido is an Extrovert David is an introvert Davido is an Extrovert

??

You are looking for a jobless or purposeless person like you to play that game?

I don't want to play OK
You are a perpetual nuisance
Re: Why I Don't Do Giveaways Online - Burna Boy by Bfly: 3:52pm On Mar 22
If you think you know people who needs giveaway then you don’t know nada. Just do what what you gon’ do and stop calculation
Re: Why I Don't Do Giveaways Online - Burna Boy by HardBishop: 5:30pm On Mar 22
Boogyman557:

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Hope say your nyash testes dey scratch you
Re: Why I Don't Do Giveaways Online - Burna Boy by Antoeni(m): 5:32pm On Mar 22
Poor Burna Boy
Re: Why I Don't Do Giveaways Online - Burna Boy by Hndrrxxx(m): 6:00pm On Mar 22
Cantonese:

Idiot. What do you know, with that your crab like head?

How would you expect such opulent people to do giveaways without the news not getting to the public. And what are the methods of getting to the public, even when done privately? Even if they do not announce them, you have no ability to reason that the receivers themselves would publicize them? By what means would they be publicized?

Olodo.
please stop talking off point my boi is talking about social media platforms giveaways I repeat Burna Boy is only talking about social media giveaways
Re: Why I Don't Do Giveaways Online - Burna Boy by dawood5solomon: 6:19pm On Mar 22
It's true. Most of the people that really need give aways do not have access to the internetIt's true. Most of the people that really need give aways do not have access to the internet...
Re: Why I Don't Do Giveaways Online - Burna Boy by SAdock: 7:07pm On Mar 22
Good evening good people on nairaland.. please I really need help to eat and no money. No amount is too small.
Thanks
Re: Why I Don't Do Giveaways Online - Burna Boy by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:32pm On Mar 22
HIS money, HIS opinion, HIS life.
Re: Why I Don't Do Giveaways Online - Burna Boy by Olabode211: 10:05pm On Mar 22
You stingy which one be clout chaser?those people rich pass you na.
Re: Why I Don't Do Giveaways Online - Burna Boy by Gajagojo: 10:28pm On Mar 22
femi4:
How many people did he reach out to offline
is He is doing it because he wants to impress you obtain your approval?
So he should send you an email?
Giving is between the giver and the given

It is not your business
Go and hustle ,get rich and feed the whole of your community daily
Re: Why I Don't Do Giveaways Online - Burna Boy by femi4: 12:05am On Mar 23
Gajagojo:

is He is doing it because he wants to impress you obtain your approval?
So he should send you an email?
Giving is between the giver and the given

It is not your business
Go and hustle ,get rich and feed the whole of your community daily
plastic fan

You did not answer the question. We know those that gives either online, offline or both. If you don't do it, say it with your chest instead of trying to sound philosophical
Re: Why I Don't Do Giveaways Online - Burna Boy by PropertyBuying(f): 12:59am On Mar 23
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
In a simple term--"he meant he doesn't like doing all these show-biz that his colleagues in the industry loves doing....

I respect him for that...It means he's very matured...
As simple as ABC!
Re: Why I Don't Do Giveaways Online - Burna Boy by Gajagojo: 5:56am On Mar 23
femi4:
plastic fan

You did not answer the question. We know those that gives either online, offline or both. If you don't do it, say it with your chest instead of trying to sound philosophical
Go and work and earn a living and stop knowing those who give and those who don't give
You sound like a jobless parasite

Get a job get rich then if you like you can feed your village everyday
Re: Why I Don't Do Giveaways Online - Burna Boy by BronzeTiger: 7:53am On Mar 23
Everybody with their different pattern. It's not a must to do what you don't want to do.
Re: Why I Don't Do Giveaways Online - Burna Boy by Testimony1988(m): 9:36am On Mar 23
I understand what he's trying to say.
Re: Why I Don't Do Giveaways Online - Burna Boy by nony43(m): 10:30am On Mar 23
wifeesnatcher:
If you've access to Data you don't need help, you only need ideas to get a source of income

Everyone need help. IG or no IG.
Re: Why I Don't Do Giveaways Online - Burna Boy by femi4: 1:17pm On Mar 23
Gajagojo:

Go and work and earn a living and stop knowing those who give and those who don't give
You sound like a jobless parasite

Get a job get rich then if you like you can feed your village everyday
Lol...o fẹ ke
Re: Why I Don't Do Giveaways Online - Burna Boy by Typing: 10:19am On Mar 24
CountinBlessins:

Dìck

Rule 2

Seun mynd44 mukina2 obinoscopy nlfpmod Dominique fergie001
Re: Why I Don't Do Giveaways Online - Burna Boy by Typing: 10:19am On Mar 24
CountinBlessins:

Who asked you? You no get work abi you dey exercise your slowpoke muscles today ? 😐

Rule 2

Seun mynd44 mukina2 obinoscopy nlfpmod Dominique fergie001
Re: Why I Don't Do Giveaways Online - Burna Boy by CountinBlessins(m): 10:37am On Mar 24
Typing:

Rule 2
Sun md44 mukia2 obinoscopy nlfpod Domi
nique ferge001

Oh, your other account has been banned Abi? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
You go cry tire. Go read George orwell's animal farm book. All animals are equal but some are more equal than others. 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Why I Don't Do Giveaways Online - Burna Boy by Samuel3233(m): 9:59pm On Mar 25
Anyone should remember me,any cheerful giver pls 🙏. God we help you also.any amount just to find something to eat this night.9167233233 .Opay Folorunsho Samuel ADIGUN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dayo Amusa Marks 1 Year Remembrance Of Her Late Father (Pictures) / Toolz And Her Husband, Tunde Demuren, In Loved Up Photo / Toyin Lawani Calls Out Another Designer Who Stole Her Design Unclesuru

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.