Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

Kanu’s Family Knocks South-East Politicians For Abandoning IPOB Leader - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu’s Family Knocks South-East Politicians For Abandoning IPOB Leader (8545 Views)

South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. / Frank Edoho Criticizes South East Politicians For Attacking Peter Obi / Onyeama Knocks South African Minister Who Described Nigerians As Drug Dealers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu’s Family Knocks South-East Politicians For Abandoning IPOB Leader by Babalegba(m): 1:01pm On Mar 22
gidgiddy:

They kill him or not, it won't change the fact that what Kanu saud is right, that Nigeria is a hopeless case that should be done away with
The grass always look greener on the other side until you get there and realize that you were better off before.Kanu is bereft of wisdom and is paying the price

8 Likes

Re: Kanu’s Family Knocks South-East Politicians For Abandoning IPOB Leader by adikings22: 1:06pm On Mar 22
Igbos have a lot to learn from Yorubas but they will not calm down and see reality.

Igboho was captured in Benin Republic at our backyard here but Yorubas rallied round him and made sure he was not returned to Nigeria. In fact, newly retired Buratai was suddenly appointed the Ambassador of Nigeria to Benin in order to make it easy for Buhari to have his hand on Igboho but Yorubas spang into action made Buhari's evil mission impossible.

On the hand, Nnamdi Kanu was captured in far away Kenya and Igbos looked on till he was brought down to Nigeria. How did they look on while all that was done? This shows Igbos are not even as smart as they ought to be but will still make noise say na only dem.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanu’s Family Knocks South-East Politicians For Abandoning IPOB Leader by faceland: 1:07pm On Mar 22
SoNature:
If we are being honest, South East leaders owe Kanu nothing. In the spirit of brotherhood, I must appreciate those who have made efforts to secure his release and those who have visited him in prison.

That being said, Kanu ridiculed, insulted and threatened the South East leaders. Ike Ekweremadu was even beaten up during a New Yam festival in Germany 😁😁😁 You cannot insult me, the state picks you up, and you start feeling that I owe you your release. Mbanu, o dighi eme-eme!

The guys ego is so big and his followers/family believe everything he say.
Even Abacha would not allow a fellow human being to kiss his foot.

Their initial reaction to any criticism of his action is DEATH (of cause online).

8 Likes

Re: Kanu’s Family Knocks South-East Politicians For Abandoning IPOB Leader by Akinpresident: 1:08pm On Mar 22
SoNature:
If we are being honest, South East leaders owe Kanu nothing. In the spirit of brotherhood, I must appreciate those who have made efforts to secure his release and those who have visited him in prison.

That being said, Kanu ridiculed, insulted and threatened the South East leaders. Ike Ekweremadu was even beaten up during a New Yam festival in Germany 😁😁😁 You cannot insult me, the state picks you up, and you start feeling that I owe you your release. Mbanu, o dighi eme-eme!

Eziokwu gi n'acha ocha

1 Like

Re: Kanu’s Family Knocks South-East Politicians For Abandoning IPOB Leader by RecentHistory: 1:10pm On Mar 22
tiswell:

Rule2

Baba, if you like, add Peter Obi and Ohaneze. Kanu is gone.

5 Likes

Re: Kanu’s Family Knocks South-East Politicians For Abandoning IPOB Leader by Bmaster(m): 1:11pm On Mar 22
Edoreborn:
Pls house,,I need an urgent advice on what business to do with 2.5m
if you know the business that gave you that 2.5 meter, continue with it.

5 Likes

Re: Kanu’s Family Knocks South-East Politicians For Abandoning IPOB Leader by ObiCertificate: 1:15pm On Mar 22
adikings22:
Igbos have a lot to learn from Yorubas but they will not calm down and see reality.

Igboho was captured in Benin Republic at our backyard here but Yorubas rallied round him and made sure he was not returned to Nigeria. In fact, newly retired Buratai was suddenly appointed the Ambassador of Nigeria to Benin in order to make it easy for Buhari to have his hand on Igboho but Yorubas spang into action made Buhari's evil mission impossible.

On the hand, Nnamdi Kanu was captured in far away Kenya and Igbos looked on till he was brought down to Nigeria. How did they look on while all that was done? This shows Igbos are not even as smart as they ought to be but will still make noise say na only dem.

Get your facts right.

1. Buhari appointed Buratai ambassador BEFORE Igboho was arrested in Benin Republic. The Yoruba elders were wise to keep Igboho locked away in Benin where he couldn’t be a nuisance until the President handed over.

2. Nobody knew Nnamdi Kanu had been captured by Buhari until he had left Kenya and landed in handcuffs in Nigeria.

However I agree fully with your last statement.

5 Likes

Re: Kanu’s Family Knocks South-East Politicians For Abandoning IPOB Leader by Edoreborn: 1:15pm On Mar 22
Bmaster:
if you know the business that gave you that 2.5 meter, continue with it.
Sold my car ni,,no business yet

2 Likes

Re: Kanu’s Family Knocks South-East Politicians For Abandoning IPOB Leader by Bmaster(m): 1:22pm On Mar 22
Edoreborn:
open 2 bet shop in two different hot spots.

2 Likes

Re: Kanu’s Family Knocks South-East Politicians For Abandoning IPOB Leader by prophetfire: 1:22pm On Mar 22
SoNature:

Kanu that never listens to advice and sound counsel?
Wasn't he advised against going violent and insulting every leader in the zone.
He has courage but he lacks every modicum of wisdom.
When he was fanning the embers of violence wasn't he advised against it?
I support him for asking for Biafra but he lacks
a well coordinated strategy and would rather listen to ignorant touts that sing his praises every time.
I don't know who told him that he can engage the government with those touts that just open their chests and sing war songs.

5 Likes

Re: Kanu’s Family Knocks South-East Politicians For Abandoning IPOB Leader by Edoreborn: 1:24pm On Mar 22
Bmaster:
open 2 bet shop in two different hot spots.
Am in d north,, getting shop may be hard because we av betking n bet9a here
Re: Kanu’s Family Knocks South-East Politicians For Abandoning IPOB Leader by Goodnewsforlife: 1:31pm On Mar 22
adikings22:

they did 2 different things

Sunday igboho didn’t order killing n destruction but nnamdi Kanu did

That was Sunday igboho first time but wasn’t nnamdi Kanu first time

4 Likes

Re: Kanu’s Family Knocks South-East Politicians For Abandoning IPOB Leader by LordIsaac(m): 1:32pm On Mar 22
It will teach the Kanu that he is just Kanu, and that’s all there’s to him. No man can save his people! Only God can cause events to happen.

3 Likes

Re: Kanu’s Family Knocks South-East Politicians For Abandoning IPOB Leader by Successlane: 1:33pm On Mar 22
gidgiddy:

They kill him or not, it won't change the fact that what Kanu saud is right, that Nigeria is a hopeless case that should be done away with

.. and yet, you were all over the place screaming for Peter Obi to be voted the president of the same 'hopeless' country.

Delusional.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu’s Family Knocks South-East Politicians For Abandoning IPOB Leader by Goodnewsforlife: 1:35pm On Mar 22
Edoreborn:
look around u

Try to figure out what is lacking n start it

I write business proposal, I will give u suggestions for free without taking u to any corner

Reply if u are interested

2 Likes

Re: Kanu’s Family Knocks South-East Politicians For Abandoning IPOB Leader by Coldie(m): 1:41pm On Mar 22
sirpharrell:
Nnamdi Kanu and his family are still living in the past. They have failed to realise that NK has lost his awe and political relevance and it is all due to his fault.

When he was released from the first detention in 2017, he was like a colossus and was literally worshipped by the Igbos who are naturally desirous and always eager for someone to hero worship. He should have seized that opportunity to quickly transform himself to the political leader of the South East.

At that point, politicians were falling over themselves to have a picture with Nnamdi Kanu. Any candidate or party he endorsed would have won elections easily. And that is what he should have done. His adopted political party would have swept the south east and maybe by now, he would have had all five south east governors under his control. Then, you can effectively fight for a referendum if that was his real objective.

But he allowed the hero worshipping to get into his head and he lost focus. Instead of strategising on how to make use of his cult following to gain political power, he started an underground warfare, flatantly abusing his bail conditions thinking that he was now untouchable. That is what landed him in this condition now.

I am sure he must be regretting his missed opportunity now. But it is too late to make amends, a lot of water has passed under the bridge. He is no longer firmly in control of his IPOB and the Inos have got a new hero now to worship in the person of Peter Obi. Nnamdi Kanu and his family should face the reality now. This is no longer 2017.
FG could have considered releasing him but after he made that brash statement, that if he is released insecurity in the east would end in 2 minutes, I just knew he isn’t going anywhere anytime soon.

He is sending a message that if they ever arrest him the SE will implode. FG would want to stop the insecurity without releasing him, and take all the glory

4 Likes

Re: Kanu’s Family Knocks South-East Politicians For Abandoning IPOB Leader by adikings22: 1:43pm On Mar 22
ObiCertificate:

Get your facts right.

1. Buhari appointed Buratai ambassador BEFORE Igboho was arrested in Benin Republic. The Yoruba elders were wise to keep Igboho locked away in Benin where he couldn’t be a nuisance until the President handed over.

2. Nobody knew Nnamdi Kanu had been captured by Buhari until he had left Kenya and landed in handcuffs in Nigeria.

However I agree fully with your last statement.

No body knew Nnamdi Kanu's calibre was in Kenya and eventually captured? Yet Nigeria knew he was in Kenya! These things don't add up at all. Come on ..

1 Like

Re: Kanu’s Family Knocks South-East Politicians For Abandoning IPOB Leader by 1972xy: 1:45pm On Mar 22
How does the ordering of burning down Lagos and burning Tinubu 's properties related to the fighting for the freedom of biafra.?
He has a case to answer !

5 Likes

Re: Kanu’s Family Knocks South-East Politicians For Abandoning IPOB Leader by Vision101(m): 1:54pm On Mar 22
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/Kanus-family-knocks-South-East-politicians-for-abandoning-IPOB-leader

Now you are soliciting for their assistance but kanu was abusing all during his days of madness.

Is President tinubu your president? I thought that he is president of zoo.

You want political solution? How about Britain, UN, America, Russia, World court?

In life learn to be humble and don't over do things. We told them that they will get nothing through the path that they were towing but they called us names.

6 Likes

Re: Kanu’s Family Knocks South-East Politicians For Abandoning IPOB Leader by Bmaster(m): 2:01pm On Mar 22
Edoreborn:
Am in d north,, getting shop may be hard because we av betking n bet9a here
open 5 POS stand.
Employ 5 smart girls and allocate 400k to each of them as capital.
Re: Kanu’s Family Knocks South-East Politicians For Abandoning IPOB Leader by Tochi360: 2:13pm On Mar 22
CannibalTorment:
Igbos has dumped Kanu nnamdi while running after Peter girigory Obi that was shameful defeated by eze-chukwu Tinubu

Shut up jareh, You are just looking for your co ipob tribalist to help you do that which Your creator destined You to do till you die enter grave which is Igbo yoooo grin grin

Yes Tinubu defeated Obi and Atiku in the SELECTION,what do We have now ,all man agreeing that Tinubu is the greatest calamity to befall this Country,this one pass bullet na real MISSILES oo grin grin grin
Re: Kanu’s Family Knocks South-East Politicians For Abandoning IPOB Leader by JohnAOne: 2:14pm On Mar 22
WagerStarer:
That man has suffered o
He never suffer anything
Re: Kanu’s Family Knocks South-East Politicians For Abandoning IPOB Leader by gidgiddy: 2:33pm On Mar 22
Successlane:

.. and yet, you were all over the place screaming for Peter Obi to be voted the president of the same 'hopeless' country.

Delusional.

Same as Oduduwa Nation people were screaming for Tinubu to voted President of a hopeless country
Re: Kanu’s Family Knocks South-East Politicians For Abandoning IPOB Leader by gidgiddy: 2:34pm On Mar 22
Babalegba:
The grass always look greener on the other side until you get there and realize that you were better off before.Kanu is bereft of wisdom and is paying the price

His wizdom is that Nigeria has failed, try another alternative. He makes a lot of sense to many people
Re: Kanu’s Family Knocks South-East Politicians For Abandoning IPOB Leader by Kinterez(m): 2:35pm On Mar 22
RecentHistory:
They will kill Kanu and nothing will happen.

Kanu was almost crying in court last week. He knows he's finished. He's a desperate man as he now realises his supporters have left him and now queue behind 2 persons: Simon Ekpa and Peter Obi.

One thing I can assure you of is that kanu will die in prison. That one is sure. His extremist views will put Igbos outside Igboland in danger and so, top Igbos are looking for who will off kanu without them taking blame.
Then, when kanu dies, they will want to pacify Igbos, so an Igbo in APC will be the Presidential candidate.
The candidate will be someone who Igbos constantly insult but he's a performer. Most likely Umahi or Uzodimma.
That way, kanu will be as dead as a dog's carcass but you won't know whether to laugh or cry.

And don't tell me you don't want Presidency. We all saw how you were salivating over the prospect of that Peter Obi becoming President.

The mistake the country will make is for kanu to die in detention, then Nigeria will awaken the sleeping lions..Remember nobody likes peace more than ndigbo..
Re: Kanu’s Family Knocks South-East Politicians For Abandoning IPOB Leader by RecentHistory: 2:37pm On Mar 22
Edoreborn:
Pls house,,I need an urgent advice on what business to do with 2.5m

Phone accessories business. Start small with like 1M and grow. Don't start with all the money.
Re: Kanu’s Family Knocks South-East Politicians For Abandoning IPOB Leader by RecentHistory: 2:39pm On Mar 22
Kinterez:

The mistake the country will make is for kanu to die in detention, then Nigeria will awaken the sleeping lions..Remember nobody likes peace more than ndigbo..

No lion anywhere. You do anyhow, you see anyhow. Worst case scenario, if Kanu dies, you burn down your entire region. No problem. It is even good you burn it as it will reduce your development and influence.
But if you dare carry your business cross into Asaba, you will see shege.

7 Likes

Re: Kanu’s Family Knocks South-East Politicians For Abandoning IPOB Leader by Debest49ja: 2:40pm On Mar 22
Na dey send am to prison ?

uote author=adenigga post=129051108]

Source: https://punchng.com/Kanus-family-knocks-South-East-politicians-for-abandoning-IPOB-leader[/quote]
Re: Kanu’s Family Knocks South-East Politicians For Abandoning IPOB Leader by Sleekfingers: 2:41pm On Mar 22
😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

The same southeast leaders he was insulting? His members even disgrace one in Germany.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kano Anti-Corruption Agency Files Fresh Charges Against Ganduje / Ndi Okereke–Onyiuke’s Fraudulent PH.d - Shock / Please How Can You Rate This Speech By Ibo's In Lagos !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.