Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,087 members, 7,828,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

I'm Finally Going To Abuja In Few Days Time! Is There Any.... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm Finally Going To Abuja In Few Days Time! Is There Any.... (365 Views)

Parents Stopped Me From Marrying My 1st Love - Now I'm 78 & I'm Finally His Wife / I'm Finally Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. Enough Is Enough / I Resigned From Work In Lagos, Relocated To Abuja To Be With My Girl & Get A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Finally Going To Abuja In Few Days Time! Is There Any.... by HanisahZuwy: 11:50am On Mar 22
Sometime last month, I made a thread seeking for the opinions/suggestions of people about going to Abuja to hustle as a female, especially from people with experience or people who have stayed there and still staying there. So, majority of the people advised/suggested that I should. And some even gave me some pieces of advice and also about what might be of help when I eventually go there.

See the threads below:
https://www.nairaland.com/8001556/im-female-want-go-hustle

https://www.nairaland.com/8015089/im-female-ive-decided-go

Now, I've decided to go and try things out to see how things go. I'll be going in few days from now.

Please, I would appreciate your support and assistance in any way. I'll be getting some things that I would be needing there from here. And there also other things I would need to sort out, especially when I get there. The cost of transportation alone is something else. So, I would be needing all the support I can get.

I don't know if anyone would be going to Abuja in few days time, maybe I can join you if you wouldn't mind.

And please, Abuja people, I would be needing your help concerning what I can do that will fetch me some money when I finally arrive Abuja. Like things I can do there that will fetch me money. I really want to hustle. I don't want to depend on anyone because I don't have any body to depend on or help me. That's why I want to hustle on my own and be able to provide for myself and afford whatever it is I need, without having to wait for anybody or ask anybody. I have no one, no one to do it/them for me, that's why I want to do it myself and also help myself.

Thanks all. I anticipate your positive responses.

Thank you!
Re: I'm Finally Going To Abuja In Few Days Time! Is There Any.... by Cowbell521: 12:19pm On Mar 22
This one dey find one mumu man wey go become her MAGA. For this Abuja? You're coming. No plan. No job. Nothing nothing. The only thing you're counting on na man and your kpekus. Continue
Re: I'm Finally Going To Abuja In Few Days Time! Is There Any.... by Hungerbadoo: 12:55pm On Mar 22
Ok, you are welcome. Where are you travelling from and how do u intend to meet up with accomodation?
Re: I'm Finally Going To Abuja In Few Days Time! Is There Any.... by Nemesis0147(m): 1:28pm On Mar 22
I hope you have sorted your accommodation…. Very important.
Re: I'm Finally Going To Abuja In Few Days Time! Is There Any.... by Ibechris2: 4:41pm On Mar 22
Where are u coming from...?

How old are u?

What did u study or perhaps ur hand work?

What tribe are u?...this is important so as to know which area of Abuja can help u to survive fast.

How much have u planned to come in with?

Finally,tell people especially your family members where u are going to...e get why.

U can reach me if u need any assistance...

Good luck to u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Finally Going To Abuja In Few Days Time! Is There Any.... by HanisahZuwy: 11:20am On Apr 09
Ibechris2:
Where are u coming from...?

How old are u?

What did u study or perhaps ur hand work?

What tribe are u?...this is important so as to know which area of Abuja can help u to survive fast.

How much have u planned to come in with?

Finally,tell people especially your family members where u are going to...e get why.

U can reach me if u need any assistance...

Good luck to u.

Thanks.
I finally came to Abuja few days ago. Just made a post about it.
Re: I'm Finally Going To Abuja In Few Days Time! Is There Any.... by Ibechris2: 3:10pm On Apr 15
HanisahZuwy:
Thanks.
I finally came to Abuja few days ago. Just made a post about it.

What part of Abuja are u in?

(1) (Reply)

How Her Kids Were Taken From In The UK Over A Small Mistake / 2015 Holiday Gift Guide / Needed To Cut Transport Cost Or A Traveling Partner This Yuletide? Come In Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.