Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,376 members, 7,829,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

I'm A Female. I've Decided To Go Hustle In Abuja. What Do You Think I..... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm A Female. I've Decided To Go Hustle In Abuja. What Do You Think I..... (970 Views)

I'm A Female. I Want To Go And Hustle In Abuja. Do You Have An... / This Is Why I've Decided Not To Marry / I'm In A Good Mood, So I've Decided To Give Away 2k Cash Per Question U Answer.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm A Female. I've Decided To Go Hustle In Abuja. What Do You Think I..... by HanisahZuwy: 10:41am On Feb 28
I'm a female and I've made up my mind to go hustle in Abuja. What do you think I can do to make some money. I would really appreciate your advice and inputs concerning this. Thank you.

My Abuja people, what do you think a lady can so in Abuja to make money? What can she engage in/do?

I intend going next month.

Thanks!
Re: I'm A Female. I've Decided To Go Hustle In Abuja. What Do You Think I..... by Stephen0mozzy: 10:42am On Feb 28
You've already fixed a date without a plan?

See if you can secure a job before going sha, unless you have someone who can bankroll you for the time while you look for "good hustles" to do.

I'm assuming by hustle, you're not referring to white collar jobs, what skills do you have, female?
Re: I'm A Female. I've Decided To Go Hustle In Abuja. What Do You Think I..... by HanisahZuwy: 10:46am On Feb 28
Stephen0mozzy:
I'm yet to fix a date though. I intend going next month, but I don't know exactly when. Do you have any advice for me please?
Re: I'm A Female. I've Decided To Go Hustle In Abuja. What Do You Think I..... by HanisahZuwy: 10:48am On Feb 28
Stephen0mozzy:

See if you can secure a job before going sha, unless you have someone who can bankroll you for the time while you look for "good hustles" to do.

I'm assuming by hustle, you're not referring to white collar jobs, what skills do you have, female?
There's no thing I cannot do. As far as there's money involved and it's legitimate. I can do it.
Yes, I'm a female.
Re: I'm A Female. I've Decided To Go Hustle In Abuja. What Do You Think I..... by Fisiryorh(m): 11:01am On Feb 28
Avoid hookup..

Hope you have a skill tho..

God speed...🙏🏾

1 Like

Re: I'm A Female. I've Decided To Go Hustle In Abuja. What Do You Think I..... by MrCork: 11:02am On Feb 28
HanisahZuwy:
I'm a female and I've made up my mind to go hustle in Abuja. What do you think I can do to make some money. I would really appreciate your advice and inputs concerning this. Thank you.

My Abuja people, what do you think a lady can so in Abuja to make money? What can she engage in/do?

Thanks!

Am a students...please Will u accept 5k for kiss, hug & extra hug? (No oofencsece) cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I'm A Female. I've Decided To Go Hustle In Abuja. What Do You Think I..... by Stephen0mozzy: 11:03am On Feb 28
I'm not in Abuja, but my final advice here.
List out the things you can do. You might find residents on the thread who will offer advice on the most lucrative option.

"There's nothing I cannot do" is not a skill 🤗.

1 Like

Re: I'm A Female. I've Decided To Go Hustle In Abuja. What Do You Think I..... by tochez24(m): 11:58am On Feb 28
HanisahZuwy:

Thanks!

Except you're a wanna be prostitute, there's absolutely nothing fascinating in Abuja you're going there to do without any skills⚠️

Well it depends on your motive Young woman, you know I don't advise people not to eat frogs instead you chop better one🙄

If you wanna do hook up, except you know top politicians already or have their link, please don't hit Abuja.... Rather go to Lagos Island,PH or Owerri, there are many top clubs and chalets there, you can also find big ballers who will be willing to pay well for your couchie♂️

But if you want a decent life, again there's no need to go Abuja.... You can look for a decent job around you or probably learn a skill and stay clear from irresponsible guys and married men!!!

A good promising young guy will spot you at your place of little beginning... That's how many women today found their husbands, abi their husbands found them💯

So you choose your destiny wisely madam and stop wasting your prime..... You want to hit the streets you head to lagos Island,PH or owerri immediately✅✅✅

2 Likes

Re: I'm A Female. I've Decided To Go Hustle In Abuja. What Do You Think I..... by Youonlyliveonce: 12:04pm On Feb 28
If you are beautiful and Neat, you can apply at a spa to become a masseuse in areas like Wuse, gwarimpa, maitama. Its a good skill to connect with affluent people in abuja and also make good cash.
Re: I'm A Female. I've Decided To Go Hustle In Abuja. What Do You Think I..... by imagrg(m): 6:23pm On Feb 28
You can operate a POS business at Abuja and make a living by it. But wait oh...do you have a place to lay your head at Abuja? If not, don't go there oh!
Re: I'm A Female. I've Decided To Go Hustle In Abuja. What Do You Think I..... by Calylove: 6:26pm On Feb 28
You have asked a good question!

In Abuja, like in any other city, there are various hustles or business opportunities that women can explore based on their skills, interests, and resources. Here are some hustle ideas for females in Abuja:

Fashion and Beauty Services:

Start a boutique, sell trendy clothing, or offer beauty services such as makeup, hairstyling, and spa treatments.
Catering and Food Services:

Start a catering business, sell homemade snacks or meals, or offer specialized food services for events and gatherings.
Event Planning:

Offer event planning and coordination services for weddings, parties, and corporate events.
Online Retail:

Set up an online store and sell fashion items, accessories, or handmade crafts. Utilize social media platforms for marketing.
Fitness and Wellness:

Start a fitness or wellness center offering services such as fitness classes, yoga, or healthy meal planning.
Freelance Writing or Blogging:

If you have writing skills, consider freelancing or starting a blog. You can cover topics related to lifestyle, fashion, or local events in Abuja.
Tour Guide Services:

If you're familiar with the city, offer tour guide services to tourists or newcomers, showcasing the attractions and cultural aspects of Abuja.
Interior Design:

If you have a flair for design, start an interior design business catering to residential or commercial clients.
Educational Services:

Offer tutoring services in subjects you excel at or provide coaching for specific skills. You can also organize workshops or training sessions.
Mobile Salon or Spa:

Provide on-the-go salon or spa services, catering to clients at their homes or offices.
Photography:

If you're passionate about photography, offer your services for events, portraits, or product photography.
Real Estate Services:

Explore opportunities in real estate, such as property management, real estate consultancy, or assisting people in finding rental properties.
Digital Marketing:

Offer digital marketing services to local businesses, helping them establish an online presence and reach a wider audience.
Handmade Crafts:

Create and sell handmade crafts, jewelry, or artwork either online or through local markets.
Technology Services:

Offer technology-related services such as graphic design, website development, or social media management.
Before starting any business, it's essential to conduct market research, identify your target audience, and assess the competition. Additionally, consider the legal and regulatory aspects of the chosen hustle. Abuja, being the capital city of Nigeria, offers a diverse market, and there are numerous opportunities for women entrepreneurs to thrive in various sectors.

See my signature....

1 Like

Re: I'm A Female. I've Decided To Go Hustle In Abuja. What Do You Think I..... by STYCNig(m): 9:14pm On Feb 28
Let me help you...
1. Do you have where to stay?
2. Even if you have a skills it might take you a year or more to enjoy staying in abuja.
3. Can you teach? Or good at Admin responsibilities #private firms?
4. Are you sincere and trust worthy

I would suggest you have No.3 in your mind. If No.1 is No, you need 300-500k to start with.

A place to lay your head 150k at descriptive area call yard. Once you secure No.1, then get No3 within 3months... you'll be glad to be in Abuja if No.4 is inbuilt in your character and habit.

HanisahZuwy:

Thanks!
Re: I'm A Female. I've Decided To Go Hustle In Abuja. What Do You Think I..... by SPAMBOX7: 9:30pm On Feb 28
HanisahZuwy:

Thanks!
Hit me up when you land Abuja and don't got a job. I'm setting up a restaurant by end of March and looking for 3 young ladies to work as waitresses. Pay will be fair and there will be accomodation as well.
That's all the info for now.

But if na hookup dey your mind ignore

2 Likes

Re: I'm A Female. I've Decided To Go Hustle In Abuja. What Do You Think I..... by REGINALD001(m): 3:29am On Feb 29
HanisahZuwy:

Thanks!

SINCE YOUR PLAN GOING TO ABUJA IS NOT CENTERED OR PLANNED ON ANY FORESEEABLE POSITIVE LEGITIMATE VENTURE................ YOU HAVE ALREADY MADE UP YOUR MIND TO USE YOUR IKPU FOR HUSTLE WHEN YOU GET THERE, BE CAREFUL THOUGH............... WISHING YOU A SUCCESSFUL HOOKUPIAN BUSINESS IN ADVANCE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm A Female. I've Decided To Go Hustle In Abuja. What Do You Think I..... by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:51am On Feb 29
HanisahZuwy:
Thanks!

make sure you bring plenty lubricant and vaseline, as many will use your desperate state of mind to take advantage of you (and your body) tire...
Re: I'm A Female. I've Decided To Go Hustle In Abuja. What Do You Think I..... by HanisahZuwy: 9:11am On Feb 29
Nlfpmod, please help me. I need more suggestions. This will help me form my final decision. Thanks.
Re: I'm A Female. I've Decided To Go Hustle In Abuja. What Do You Think I..... by HanisahZuwy: 9:12am On Feb 29
Thanks to you all who have contributed. I really do appreciate.
Re: I'm A Female. I've Decided To Go Hustle In Abuja. What Do You Think I..... by HanisahZuwy: 9:20am On Feb 29
MrBrownJay1:

make sure you bring plenty lubricant and vaseline, as many will use your desperate state of mind to take advantage of you (and your body) tire...
I'm going there for a legitimate hustle. There are women there who are into legitimate businesses and jobs. I want to belong to that group.

My veejay is too small for that kind of hustle you have in mind. It won't be able to cope. So, I rather go the legitimate way, even if it involves me farming, I don't mind.
Re: I'm A Female. I've Decided To Go Hustle In Abuja. What Do You Think I..... by HanisahZuwy: 9:21am On Feb 29
REGINALD001:

SINCE YOUR PLAN GOING TO ABUJA IS NOT CENTERED OR PLANNED ON ANY FORESEEABLE POSITIVE LEGITIMATE VENTURE................ YOU HAVE ALREADY MADE UP YOUR MIND TO USE YOUR IKPU FOR HUSTLE WHEN YOU GET THERE, BE CAREFUL THOUGH............... WISHING YOU A SUCCESSFUL HOOKUPIAN BUSINESS IN ADVANCE.
I'm going there for a legitimate hustle. There are women there who are into legitimate businesses and jobs. I want to belong to that group.

My veejay is too small for that kind of hustle you have in mind. It won't be able to cope. So, I rather go the legitimate way, even if it involves me farming, I don't mind.
Re: I'm A Female. I've Decided To Go Hustle In Abuja. What Do You Think I..... by HanisahZuwy: 9:23am On Feb 29
SPAMBOX7:
Hit me up when you land Abuja and don't got a job. I'm setting up a restaurant by end of March and looking for 3 young ladies to work as waitresses. Pay will be fair and there will be accomodation as well.
That's all the info for now.

But if na hookup dey your mind ignore
Alright, no problem, I will. Thanks.
I'm going there next month being March.
Re: I'm A Female. I've Decided To Go Hustle In Abuja. What Do You Think I..... by BBIA: 9:26am On Feb 29
MrBrownJay1:

I don the reason if she fine make I track her when she show abuja cool

1 Like

Re: I'm A Female. I've Decided To Go Hustle In Abuja. What Do You Think I..... by BBIA: 9:27am On Feb 29
HanisahZuwy:
Thanks to you all who have contributed. I really do appreciate.
can we see your picture? cool
Re: I'm A Female. I've Decided To Go Hustle In Abuja. What Do You Think I..... by BBIA: 9:28am On Feb 29
HanisahZuwy:

don’t worry about your veejay. it will get wider with time. cool
Re: I'm A Female. I've Decided To Go Hustle In Abuja. What Do You Think I..... by HanisahZuwy: 9:31am On Feb 29
STYCNig:
Let me help you...
1. Do you have where to stay?
2. Even if you have a skills it might take you a year or more to enjoy staying in abuja.
3. Can you teach? Or good at Admin responsibilities #private firms?
4. Are you sincere and trust worthy

I would suggest you have No.3 in your mind. If No.1 is No, you need 300-500k to start with.

A place to lay your head 150k at descriptive area call yard. Once you secure No.1, then get No3 within 3months... you'll be glad to be in Abuja if No.4 is inbuilt in your character and habit.

1) I told someone there, and the person has agreed to accommodate me, at least for the main time.

3) Yes, I can teach. I have experience in that. I've done it for some years. And I can also tutor/teach people how to read and write, for those who don't know how to.

4) I think I am, because for some years I've worked with people and also in the places I've worked, nobody has brought/ given any complaint of me being otherwise.

Thanks for your inputs.
Re: I'm A Female. I've Decided To Go Hustle In Abuja. What Do You Think I..... by HanisahZuwy: 9:33am On Feb 29
BBIA:

don’t worry about your veejay. it will get wider with time. cool
Reason why I want to go the legitimate way, because I wouldn't want it to be in that condition. I can't cope or even imagine that. Legit all the way!
Re: I'm A Female. I've Decided To Go Hustle In Abuja. What Do You Think I..... by jamesversion: 10:05am On Feb 29
Calylove:

In Abuja, like in any other city, there are various hustles or business opportunities that women can explore based on their skills, interests, and resources. Here are some hustle ideas for females in Abuja:

Start a boutique, sell trendy clothing, or offer beauty services such as makeup, hairstyling, and spa treatments.

Start a catering business, sell homemade snacks or meals, or offer specialized food services for events and gatherings.
Event Planning:

Offer event planning and coordination services for weddings, parties, and corporate events.
Online Retail:

Set up an online store and sell fashion items, accessories, or handmade crafts. Utilize social media platforms for marketing.
Fitness and Wellness:

Start a fitness or wellness center offering services such as fitness classes, yoga, or healthy meal planning.

If you have writing skills, consider freelancing or starting a blog. You can cover topics related to lifestyle, fashion, or local events in Abuja.
Tour Guide Services:

If you're familiar with the city, offer tour guide services to tourists or newcomers, showcasing the attractions and cultural aspects of Abuja.
Interior Design:

If you have a flair for design, start an interior design business catering to residential or commercial clients.
Educational Services:

Offer tutoring services in subjects you excel at or provide coaching for specific skills. You can also organize workshops or training sessions.
Mobile Salon or Spa:

Provide on-the-go salon or spa services, catering to clients at their homes or offices.
Photography:

If you're passionate about photography, offer your services for events, portraits, or product photography.
Real Estate Services:

Explore opportunities in real estate, such as property management, real estate consultancy, or assisting people in finding rental properties.
Digital Marketing:

Offer digital marketing services to local businesses, helping them establish an online presence and reach a wider audience.
Handmade Crafts:

Create and sell handmade crafts, jewelry, or artwork either online or through local markets.
Technology Services:

Offer technology-related services such as graphic design, website development, or social media management.
Before starting any business, it's essential to conduct market research, identify your target audience, and assess the competition. Additionally, consider the legal and regulatory aspects of the chosen hustle. Abuja, being the capital city of Nigeria, offers a diverse market, and there are numerous opportunities for women entrepreneurs to thrive in various sectors.

See my signature....

Very comprehensive.
Re: I'm A Female. I've Decided To Go Hustle In Abuja. What Do You Think I..... by HanisahZuwy: 10:10am On Feb 29
Calylove:

Event Planning:

Online Retail:

Fitness and Wellness:

Tour Guide Services:

Interior Design:

Educational Services:

Mobile Salon or Spa:

Photography:

Real Estate Services:

Digital Marketing:

Handmade Crafts:

Technology Services:

See my signature....
Thanks so much for your time and inputs. I really appreciate it. I'll put/have these in mind while going there. Thank you.
Re: I'm A Female. I've Decided To Go Hustle In Abuja. What Do You Think I..... by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:51pm On Feb 29
HanisahZuwy:

sista, i am sure you have good intentions in mind but just remember that there are millions of women (like yourself) going to Abuja to hustle, and end up being lured with easy money and big promises, and ultimately end up being shared (like suya) between all the big boys, ogas at the top and local billionaires.
Re: I'm A Female. I've Decided To Go Hustle In Abuja. What Do You Think I..... by EmmyMaestro(m): 5:13pm On Feb 29
What do you mean by hustle

(1) (Reply)

Help About A Firend I Like More Then A Friend / Why Are Men Just So Clueless? / Who Hurts More/longer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.