Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,969 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

I'm A Female. I Want To Go And Hustle In Abuja. Do You Have An... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm A Female. I Want To Go And Hustle In Abuja. Do You Have An... (3083 Views)

I Never Like People Most Female.. I Never Want Them Too Be Around Me. / This Is Why Some Of Us Decided To Leave Women, And Hustle Tight! / Men Please Stay Single And Hustle Before Anything (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm A Female. I Want To Go And Hustle In Abuja. Do You Have An... by HanisahZuwy: 1:22pm On Feb 15
Hello Nairalanders!

I want to go and hustle in Abuja. Do you have any advice for me? Or what might help me when I go there.

Just advise me as you would advise a friend.

Please I would really appreciate your contributions.

Thanks.
Re: I'm A Female. I Want To Go And Hustle In Abuja. Do You Have An... by meum: 1:25pm On Feb 15
Just go. Whatever your hand findeth to do, do it well.

2 Likes

Re: I'm A Female. I Want To Go And Hustle In Abuja. Do You Have An... by Boogyman557: 1:27pm On Feb 15
Holly Gram cool Do u know anyone in Abuja.

Do u have Accommodation or wer to stay.

Hope say u get feeding money

Because e no go easy ooo!

With the economy right now. Hmmm

No go der go turn ASHAWO ooo!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

7 Likes

Re: I'm A Female. I Want To Go And Hustle In Abuja. Do You Have An... by HanisahZuwy: 1:29pm On Feb 15
Please those living in Abuja, I need your inputs too. Don't ignore please. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: I'm A Female. I Want To Go And Hustle In Abuja. Do You Have An... by Sonnobax15(m): 1:30pm On Feb 15
lipsrsealed
Op, Don't be deceived,Abuja isn't better than any other NIGERIAN state.......as a matter of fact,most ladies claiming to be hard working babes are into oloshoism..... I'm speaking from experience........I don go before,and I know what I'm talking about.....A word is enough for the wise...

6 Likes

Re: I'm A Female. I Want To Go And Hustle In Abuja. Do You Have An... by Ogiame: 1:32pm On Feb 15
What kind of Hustle do you have in mind?

2 Likes

Re: I'm A Female. I Want To Go And Hustle In Abuja. Do You Have An... by CallTheCops(m): 1:36pm On Feb 15
Ogiame:
na runs na. what else.

9 Likes

Re: I'm A Female. I Want To Go And Hustle In Abuja. Do You Have An... by Draslo(m): 1:36pm On Feb 15
These days when women mention hustle laidis, I'm not sure what to think. Normal Na meat market. Their meat will go from 1 line to paralyzed butterfly. You sure say no be sexuality section you suppose post this thing?

Buzzcast, Bigolive, Fula, etc. Girls claim to hustle there too.

I don't know the kind of hustle you have in mind, but I can tell you this, you will get more opportunities than 30 men combined.

13 Likes

Re: I'm A Female. I Want To Go And Hustle In Abuja. Do You Have An... by pussygotlips: 1:51pm On Feb 15
Good to go if your Toto tight otherwise Lagos for you

1 Like

Re: I'm A Female. I Want To Go And Hustle In Abuja. Do You Have An... by Zaheertyler(m): 2:13pm On Feb 15
Please have something doing
And stay away from drugs

1 Like

Re: I'm A Female. I Want To Go And Hustle In Abuja. Do You Have An... by SyrusdeHansome(m): 2:19pm On Feb 15
HanisahZuwy:
Please those living in Abuja, I need your inputs too. Don't ignore please. Thanks.
If u say u want 2go to Abuja to hustle u will end up wasting ur time nd money. Wetin de 4 Abuja?

4 Likes

Re: I'm A Female. I Want To Go And Hustle In Abuja. Do You Have An... by HanisahZuwy: 2:34pm On Feb 15
SyrusdeHansome:

If u say u want 2go to Abuja to hustle u will end up wasting ur time nd money. Wetin de 4 Abuja?
Really? As the capital I was thinking there would be better opportunities there. But why did you say so though? And which other alternative state do you think I should go instead? Thanks.
Re: I'm A Female. I Want To Go And Hustle In Abuja. Do You Have An... by HanisahZuwy: 2:35pm On Feb 15
Zaheertyler:
Please have something doing
And stay away from drugs
Yes, that's what I'm going there to do. To get something that I would be doing. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: I'm A Female. I Want To Go And Hustle In Abuja. Do You Have An... by HanisahZuwy: 2:37pm On Feb 15
pussygotlips:
Good to go if your Toto tight otherwise Lagos for you
I don't get you please. What's that supposed to mean please? What has a private part got to do with me going to Abuja to hustle? I don't get.
Re: I'm A Female. I Want To Go And Hustle In Abuja. Do You Have An... by HanisahZuwy: 2:42pm On Feb 15
Ogiame:
It can be anything. I just want to go and work with my hands, instead of not doing anything at all. Whatever work it is. As far as it's legal and legitimate. I'm ready to do it. I have some skills too.
Re: I'm A Female. I Want To Go And Hustle In Abuja. Do You Have An... by HanisahZuwy: 2:46pm On Feb 15
I don't know what some of you are thinking though. When a guy says " I wan go hustle", what does it mean? Doesn't it mean that he wants to go and work or have a source or means of livelihood? So, why does it have to be different when a lady says " I wan go hustle"? Do they now have different meanings?

1 Like

Re: I'm A Female. I Want To Go And Hustle In Abuja. Do You Have An... by Ogiame: 2:46pm On Feb 15
HanisahZuwy:
It can be anything. I just want to go and work with my hands, instead of not doing anything at all. Whatever work it is. As far as it's legal and legitimate. I'm ready to do it. I have some skills too.
If you have somewhere to stay, there are lots of opportunities in Abuja.

Don't let anyone discourage you.

2 Likes

Re: I'm A Female. I Want To Go And Hustle In Abuja. Do You Have An... by HanisahZuwy: 2:47pm On Feb 15
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Op, Don't be deceived,Abuja isn't better than any other NIGERIAN state.......as a matter of fact,most ladies claiming to be hard working babes are into oloshoism..... I'm speaking from experience........I don go before,and I know what I'm talking about.....A word is enough for the wise...
Really? As the capital I was thinking there would be better opportunities there. But why did you say so though? And which other alternative state do you think I should go instead? Thanks.
Re: I'm A Female. I Want To Go And Hustle In Abuja. Do You Have An... by HanisahZuwy: 2:48pm On Feb 15
Draslo:
These days when women mention hustle laidis, I'm not sure what to think. Normal Na meat market. Their meat will go from 1 line to paralyzed butterfly. You sure say no be sexuality section you suppose post this thing?

Buzzcast, Bigolive, Fula, etc. Girls claim to hustle there too.

I don't know the kind of hustle you have in mind, but I can tell you this, you will get more opportunities than 30 men combined.
Re: I'm A Female. I Want To Go And Hustle In Abuja. Do You Have An... by HanisahZuwy: 2:48pm On Feb 15
Nlfpmod.
Re: I'm A Female. I Want To Go And Hustle In Abuja. Do You Have An... by HanisahZuwy: 2:50pm On Feb 15
Nlfpmod, please I need more inputs especially from people living in Abuja. This will help me greatly in forming my decision.
Re: I'm A Female. I Want To Go And Hustle In Abuja. Do You Have An... by HanisahZuwy: 2:50pm On Feb 15
Ogiame:
If you have somewhere to stay, there are lots of opportunities in Abuja.

Don't let anyone discourage you.
Alright. Thanks so much.
Re: I'm A Female. I Want To Go And Hustle In Abuja. Do You Have An... by HanisahZuwy: 3:11pm On Feb 15
Bigseven, what did you comment initially?
Re: I'm A Female. I Want To Go And Hustle In Abuja. Do You Have An... by Sonnobax15(m): 3:20pm On Feb 15
HanisahZuwy:
. Capital gini? Na when you don go,na then you go feel the reality......I'm talking from experience,no jokes........

Abi do you think Abuja is different from the wahala that every other state is presently passing through?
Any ways cha, if you think I'm kidding, no wahala angry. But make sure you shave very well and neatly cuz that's what most bannies use to hustle over there..

3 Likes

Re: I'm A Female. I Want To Go And Hustle In Abuja. Do You Have An... by Zaheertyler(m): 3:35pm On Feb 15
HanisahZuwy:
Yes, that's what I'm going there to do. To get something that I would be doing. Thanks.
Before you go
No man's land na him we dey call am
Re: I'm A Female. I Want To Go And Hustle In Abuja. Do You Have An... by Sucre6: 4:39pm On Feb 15
I was born and bred in Abuja, and I can tell you all you need to know about the FCT, first of, have you sort out accommodation and what do you intend to do to.earn a leaving, I can. Also tell you that places to look for a house and live hassle free and works and businesses to get yours hands on
Re: I'm A Female. I Want To Go And Hustle In Abuja. Do You Have An... by stacyadams: 5:23pm On Feb 15
HanisahZuwy:
I don't get you please. What's that supposed to mean please? What has a private part got to do with me going to Abuja to hustle? I don't get.
grin grin sha shave ur toto clean,then dust ur CV..u go need the 2 to work hand in hand grin

3 Likes

Re: I'm A Female. I Want To Go And Hustle In Abuja. Do You Have An... by papyjaypaul: 5:24pm On Feb 15
Abuja is political capital not economic capital. That's why some of the guys think you want to prostitute. What state are you coming from? You are not giving details about yourself but you want mod to push to FP for Abuja people to start guessing about you. What kind of hustle? What skills do you have? Are you a graduate looking for civil service job?How old are you?Do you have parents? What have you done that has failed outside Abuja
?

It's Thursday, Abuja is going to sleep today. Work resumes next Monday. Hope you see what I did there?

5 Likes

Re: I'm A Female. I Want To Go And Hustle In Abuja. Do You Have An... by annford: 5:46pm On Feb 15
HanisahZuwy:
Hello Nairalanders!

I want to go and hustle in Abuja. Do you have any advice for me? Or what might help me when I go there.

Just advise me as you would advise a friend.

Please I would really appreciate your contributions.

Thanks.

Abuja is a land of opportunities. I live in Abuja and if you place yourself well, You just might get your dreams fulfilled here.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Get Over A Crush? / Help Me!she Has Got Halitosis. / How Do You Deal With Overwhelming Loneliness in A Long Distance Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.