Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

How To Survive This Current Situation In Nigeria - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Survive This Current Situation In Nigeria (22583 Views)

Street Laws To Survive This Hardship Period / What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Done To Survive? / Is This Current Buhari A Double Or Is This Theory A Figment Of Some People's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Survive This Current Situation In Nigeria by faceland: 1:15pm On Mar 22
Accept the new reality that you are poor. THE END.

Poor-man don't do projects and don't keep up with the johnsons (private school, tipping, Friday night, even data, are things of the past) or whatever bullshit this person is advising. Poor man only think of basic human needs, like food & shelter.

Cut your coat according to your size (your new level in 2024 until economy recover).

3 Likes

Re: How To Survive This Current Situation In Nigeria by Passionate888: 1:16pm On Mar 22
Things dey 'normalize' for Nigeria?
We just get used to things

6 Likes

Re: How To Survive This Current Situation In Nigeria by Bmaster(m): 1:18pm On Mar 22
that money you are to give olosho try multiplying it first.if you succeeded in multiplying it,then it is the will of your chi and your ancestors that you have a good time with that olosho.,but if you couldn't multiply it at your stipulated time,then go FUVK yourself bro,leave that olosho alone,she ain't worth it at that moment

1 Like

Re: How To Survive This Current Situation In Nigeria by Fatbam005: 1:20pm On Mar 22
I pray God help us all. Hardship this hardship that. I was at the mall today I was surprised to see numerous people blowing 10k, 15k on jollof and fried rice at a go and even leaving half inside the plate as the leave I was like nawa

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Survive This Current Situation In Nigeria by winner37(m): 1:21pm On Mar 22
qtguru:
Avoid dating broken women too, liabilities are the last thing you need. wink

I agree with you 💯

1 Like

Re: How To Survive This Current Situation In Nigeria by EmmyMaestro(m): 1:22pm On Mar 22
As for No. 6 tell naijacoverblog to stop sharing bad news
Re: How To Survive This Current Situation In Nigeria by edogu(m): 1:22pm On Mar 22
Be sincere with yourself. Cut your cloth according to your material. Do not try to impress anyone. Be contented with the little you have.

3 Likes

Re: How To Survive This Current Situation In Nigeria by Justiceleague1: 1:23pm On Mar 22
Mehn meat is so damn expensive now!
You will be at a loss of your next step when eleran charge #5000 for something that looks like chicken feet! Not a funny matter at all....

4 Likes

Re: How To Survive This Current Situation In Nigeria by Angelfrost(m): 1:24pm On Mar 22
Passionate888:
Things dey 'normalize' for Nigeria?
We just get used to things

Until the 'new normal' gets worse... Then they adjust again... Till they adjust into the grave! lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: How To Survive This Current Situation In Nigeria by winner37(m): 1:25pm On Mar 22
Me ,anything that will seems to be taking money from me than usual I cute it off ...

My frugality is not parsimoniousness ✍️

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Survive This Current Situation In Nigeria by Bayajjidda: 1:27pm On Mar 22
Galaticos444:
U 4got to add don't date a girl from a poor background if u do na everyday billing.if u are married and u still wanna cheat pls avoid side chick instead go for prostitute

You are married and want to cheat with prostitute? I pray thee, is anything wrong with your wife?

3 Likes

Re: How To Survive This Current Situation In Nigeria by faceland: 1:28pm On Mar 22
Angelfrost:

Until the 'new normal' gets worse... Then they adjust again... Till they adjust into the grave! lipsrsealed

It's going to get worst.

1 Like

Re: How To Survive This Current Situation In Nigeria by Loopdeeloopa: 1:29pm On Mar 22
Lol keep adapting while your politicians keep living luxurious lifestyles. Until everyone you know and care about dies of disease, starvation, murder or get eaten by hungry cannibals. Until every single money you worked hard for becomes valueless, every single possession you have stolen, only then will you understand that Nigeria will never get better except we all come together and fight the criminals ruling

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Survive This Current Situation In Nigeria by Montaque(m): 1:33pm On Mar 22
Push Nigeria to a wall, they wont push back. Rather they will create a pathway through the wall.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Survive This Current Situation In Nigeria by NairalandGOAT1: 1:40pm On Mar 22
This is the problem with Nigerians , instead of dealing with the root of the problem we will rather find a way to live with and adapt to the problem.

Someone once said and I agree, that Nigerians are so rugged and dogged that if we are been pushed to the wall we would rather break the wall than fight back.

We should be given an award for the Most Patient and Tolerant Citizens in the World

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Survive This Current Situation In Nigeria by LeeSmart: 1:40pm On Mar 22
Digiwiz:
This is actually the best time to think inward, create a stream of alternative income sources for yourself.

CPA and Affiliate marketing is doing wonders, making ordinary people millionaire overnight get the required skills, and financial problems will be a thing of the past for you l.

Go to Facebook, search Digi-wiz. Get all the required CPA marketing training and start making consistent money online
E no go bad make ur family nd village people become millionaires oo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Survive This Current Situation In Nigeria by Blitzking: 1:42pm On Mar 22
iCauseTrouble:
Una never see anything....
The hardship is much for people. But I will vote Tinubu in 2027 just to punish them more.
I told them in 2023 how bad Tinubu is, but they said it is there turn.
Hunger knows no tribe, religion, or ethnicity.
Ebin pawa till 2031 grin
I swear I will vote for tinubu come 2027...Will book a plane ticket down from the windy city to vote man of the ppl let the shege enter next gear

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Survive This Current Situation In Nigeria by opera1(m): 1:43pm On Mar 22
No do pass yourself, simple.
Re: How To Survive This Current Situation In Nigeria by Galaticos444: 1:44pm On Mar 22
Bayajjidda:

You are married and want to cheat with prostitute? I pray thee, is anything wrong with your wife?
d problem with Nigerians is that we are hypocrite.i said if u are married and u still want to cheat(which is something that happens everyday whether u are comfortable with it or not) that u should go for prostitute instead of side chick cos it's cheaper.is prostitute cheaper than side chick or not?don't 4get d topic is how to survive dis hardship

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Survive This Current Situation In Nigeria by Tendd: 1:46pm On Mar 22
I noticed people still take commercial busses, tricycles or bikes to places or junctions that can be reached by trekking.ls it that most of us can't walk for about a kilometer or two or are we unaware of the health benefits of walking everyday? Furthermore ,the monthly costs of those transport fares are also very enormous.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How To Survive This Current Situation In Nigeria by Starboytwo(m): 1:46pm On Mar 22
Meat is non negotiable my guy.

I must eat it. We must find way.

2 Likes

Re: How To Survive This Current Situation In Nigeria by zionstaar75: 1:55pm On Mar 22
24hrUplift:

1. Don't take it personally, it's a general problem affecting everybody. Don't go and be displaying your unclothedness in the bank, those who did didn't get shishi.

2. Suspend all your projects for now until things normalize. Don't kill yourself because you have set a target for yourself.

3. The most important thing now is feeding and health. It's not bad if you touch your savings at this time to survive.

4. Reduce going about to places that are not very important.

5. Stop the unnecessary show of affluence and you don't have to impress anyone now. If you cannot maintain your standard please reduce it for now. If you don't eat meat this time you won't die.

6. Avoid bad and shocking news if you can, especially if you already have high blood pressure. Instead listen to good music, watch comedies and laugh out stress.

7. This is not the time to forsake God or get discouraged in serving God. In fact this is the time to *serve God more*

8. Always know that this time will still come and pass like *CORONA VIRUS* etc.  Don't kill yourself because your tomorrow is far better than your today.

We will conquer this one too by the special grace of God, Amen

ALWAYS KNOW THAT TOUGH TIMES NEVER LAST BUT TOUGH PEOPLE LIKE YOU AND I DO.

Wishing us all a wonderful day.
I've just been reading about this hardship I can't feel it. I'm from zion where we lay up gold as dust

2 Likes

Re: How To Survive This Current Situation In Nigeria by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:57pm On Mar 22
It's only the beginning

1 Like

Re: How To Survive This Current Situation In Nigeria by Adewale1603(m): 1:57pm On Mar 22
Anunakeeh:

While the people who imposed the Calamity on you Fooools kills live cows, rams, fresh water fishes and all types of assorted beefs daily and stock their deep freezers with it.

Some of them eats a whole turkey at a sitting.

Una no fit ever get sense.
leave those people eating the cows, rams, fresh water fishes, all types of assorted beefs daily e.t.c nothing actually last forever.
And no condition is permanent.
Re: How To Survive This Current Situation In Nigeria by Adewale1603(m): 1:59pm On Mar 22
Tendd:
I noticed people still take commercial busses, tricycles or bikes to places or junctions that can be reached by trekking.ls it that most of us can't walk for about a kilometer or two or are we unaware of the health benefits of walking everyday? Furthermore ,the monthly costs of those transport fares are also very enormous.
trekking inside this very hot sun

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Survive This Current Situation In Nigeria by Killermamba: 2:07pm On Mar 22
Zwooks:
My factory boys thought when i was feeding them i was cheating them. They asked for weekly feeding allowamce instead of me feeding them like i did daily. The forst day, they ran off to buy meat. That was the last. In less than five days, the money for a week feeding is gone. They have now seen first hand the reality of one feeding ones self in todays times. Like the Op said, cut down on meat and unecessary expense. In their absence you wont die. The struggle is temporary and it wont last forever !

as you cut down on meat to survive make sure you have multivitamin to cover the gap. Mind you things aren't that expensive outside as they claim in the media

1 Like

Re: How To Survive This Current Situation In Nigeria by Bayajjidda: 2:13pm On Mar 22
Galaticos444:
d problem with Nigerians is that we are hypocrite.i said if u are married and u still want to cheat(which is something that happens everyday whether u are comfortable with it or not) that u should go for prostitute instead of side chick cos it's cheaper.is prostitute cheaper than side chick or not?don't 4get d topic is how to survive dis hardship

I just find it funny to believe anyone would like to cheat on his wife with a prostitute. It feels unbelievable, I used to think that it's sex-starved individuals without no other options that patronize whores. Talking about cutting costs and surviving in tribulation and difficult times like now, it will be cheaper to stick to strictly your wife, especially when the OP advised forgoing meat. Why forgo meat and pay prostitutes when you have a wife?

2 Likes

Re: How To Survive This Current Situation In Nigeria by doncartel: 2:13pm On Mar 22
Become a refuse recycling agent. For this you need a big sack and a small stick. You simply move from rubbish dump to rubbish dump identifying things that could help your survival.
Re: How To Survive This Current Situation In Nigeria by ScamDemicEra: 2:14pm On Mar 22
Hambivert:
The No. 9 point should be "Stop being your own problem. VOTE WISELY!"

Our choices always matter. The day our choices would stop counting is when we are already long gone from this world.
Our problem in this country is leadership. Yet many of us still look for ways to sparogatively exonerate the bad leadership that have compounded on Buhari's woes.

I think this is the ultimate guide to being a better citizen..."Stop being your own problem. VOTE WISELY!"
Don't let hypocrisy, ethnicity and religion blind you to the truth
. Come election, vote with your sense...and if your sense is tilting towards hypocrisy, ethnicity, and religion, then borrow sense from well meaning Nigerians.
We should only vote in people who are accountable, available, and have a clear and detailed road map for leading Nigeria. Nigeria doesn't need a political messaiah, it's the people who need to realise the amount of power they wield in their hands.
....... isn't it obvious, power of the ballot box has been taken out of the hands of the citizens ?
There are powers outside of the ballot box that determines who wins.

the 2023 "wuruwuru" election (courtesy Soyinka), 8.8million votes allocated to the winner had nothing to do with what went down in the polling booths, can you honestly say Nigerians didn't vote wisely in the last election ?

It amazes me, how many still jump to all manner of conclusions based on those concocted numbers.
May OLODUMARE set the captives free and hasten the expiry date.

1 Like

Re: How To Survive This Current Situation In Nigeria by Lovit(m): 2:21pm On Mar 22
APC BATist don drop quote

we keep balling...Obidients aren't broke!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

7 Mistakes People Make When Apologizing / What Are You Addicted To? / Shocking Revelations Show That “ibb Killed Abiola, Abacha, Idiagbon, Ige Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.