Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,352 members, 7,822,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

How To Survive This Current Situation In Nigeria - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Survive This Current Situation In Nigeria (22593 Views)

Street Laws To Survive This Hardship Period / What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Done To Survive? / Is This Current Buhari A Double Or Is This Theory A Figment Of Some People's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Survive This Current Situation In Nigeria by STEWpid(f): 5:05pm On Mar 22
24hrUplift:

1. Don't take it personally, it's a general problem affecting everybody. Don't go and be displaying your unclothedness in the bank, those who did didn't get shishi.

2. Suspend all your projects for now until things normalize. Don't kill yourself because you have set a target for yourself.

3. The most important thing now is feeding and health. It's not bad if you touch your savings at this time to survive.

4. Reduce going about to places that are not very important.

5. Stop the unnecessary show of affluence and you don't have to impress anyone now. If you cannot maintain your standard please reduce it for now. If you don't eat meat this time you won't die.

6. Avoid bad and shocking news if you can, especially if you already have high blood pressure. Instead listen to good music, watch comedies and laugh out stress.

7. This is not the time to forsake God or get discouraged in serving God. In fact this is the time to *serve God more*

8. Always know that this time will still come and pass like *CORONA VIRUS* etc.ย  Don't kill yourself because your tomorrow is far better than your today.

We will conquer this one too by the special grace of God, Amen

ALWAYS KNOW THAT TOUGH TIMES NEVER LAST BUT TOUGH PEOPLE LIKE YOU AND I DO.

Wishing us all a wonderful day.

Number 5,

You must be a mad boy, even though girls run something badder!

Ok.

Re: How To Survive This Current Situation In Nigeria by CartelKenneth: 5:06pm On Mar 22
Zwooks:
My factory boys thought when i was feeding them i was cheating them. They asked for weekly feeding allowamce instead of me feeding them like i did daily. The forst day, they ran off to buy meat. That was the last. In less than five days, the money for a week feeding is gone. They have now seen first hand the reality of one feeding ones self in todays times. Like the Op said, cut down on meat and unecessary expense. In their absence you wont die. The struggle is temporary and it wont last forever !

Is not temporary but
This one don dey last o.
Ha!
Re: How To Survive This Current Situation In Nigeria by Zwooks: 5:08pm On Mar 22
CartelKenneth:

Is not temporary but
This one don dey last o.
Ha!

I dey farm like 72 plots. Me don escape o

1 Like

Re: How To Survive This Current Situation In Nigeria by Streetdoctor: 5:13pm On Mar 22
RenaissanceGuy:
Please grow up and stop repeating this stale post over and over again. Is it only those who voted Tinubu that are currently being affected??
We all know that it's being stale post, Tinubu only came to enrosh his friends, family and associates.
His arrogance cost Nigerians dis hardship. Nigerians never had it bad in d history before
Re: How To Survive This Current Situation In Nigeria by Streetdoctor: 5:14pm On Mar 22
Josephkabila12:
Is ur criminal messiah pitobi the saviour Buffoons
He didn't mention anybody nor tribe but u being a useless entity decided to mention name. Ebi pawa like u
Re: How To Survive This Current Situation In Nigeria by Streetdoctor: 5:25pm On Mar 22
Zwooks:

I dey farm like 72 plots. Me don escape o
How many percentage of ur type do we hv in Nigeria? U dey Pharm 72 plots which is equivalent to 12 or 13 acres. Do u process? Do u produce Pharmaceuticals too? We only hv an unfortunate president in d history of naija

1 Like

Re: How To Survive This Current Situation In Nigeria by Caleb15(m): 5:37pm On Mar 22
olulove:
As things be so, adopt this feeding strategy 0-1-1, 1-0-1, 0-0-1 etc...No you both hands chop...But Just ensure say you dey chop. smiley May God Continue to Help Us

This na chelsea formation na
Re: How To Survive This Current Situation In Nigeria by Zwooks: 5:50pm On Mar 22
Streetdoctor:

How many percentage of ur type do we hv in Nigeria? U dey Pharm 72 plots which is equivalent to 12 or 13 acres. Do u process? Do u produce Pharmaceuticals too? We only hv an unfortunate president in d history of naija

People are working o. Our community of over 500 acres is completely farmed o.
Re: How To Survive This Current Situation In Nigeria by Digiwiz: 6:06pm On Mar 22
LeeSmart:

E no go bad make ur family nd village people become millionaires oo

Hmmm
Re: How To Survive This Current Situation In Nigeria by IamSolopy(m): 6:34pm On Mar 22
It's well

Top notch males boerboel pups available in Ogbomosho.

WhatsApp: 8148744032

Re: How To Survive This Current Situation In Nigeria by iCauseTrouble: 6:39pm On Mar 22
You are mad..... Ode
RenaissanceGuy:
Please grow up and stop repeating this stale post over and over again. Is it only those who voted Tinubu that are currently being affected??
Re: How To Survive This Current Situation In Nigeria by Love800(m): 6:41pm On Mar 22
Where is ur factory located?
Zwooks:
My factory boys thought when i was feeding them i was cheating them. They asked for weekly feeding allowamce instead of me feeding them like i did daily. The forst day, they ran off to buy meat. That was the last. In less than five days, the money for a week feeding is gone. They have now seen first hand the reality of one feeding ones self in todays times. Like the Op said, cut down on meat and unecessary expense. In their absence you wont die. The struggle is temporary and it wont last forever !
Re: How To Survive This Current Situation In Nigeria by 24hrUplift: 6:47pm On Mar 22
zionstaar75:
I've just been reading about this hardship I can't feel it. I'm from zion where we lay up gold as dust

Uwa Zion Prince .. I salute your office.

Share the cake ๐ŸŽ‚ na-a...
Re: How To Survive This Current Situation In Nigeria by Streetdoctor: 6:54pm On Mar 22
Zwooks:

People are working o. Our community of over 500 acres is completely farmed o.
I'm not disputing that, but at what percentage sir. I wanted to buy 2 acres of farm land somewhere in Ogun and delta but my security was not guaranteed.
So tell me more
Re: How To Survive This Current Situation In Nigeria by Zwooks: 7:02pm On Mar 22
Streetdoctor:

I'm not disputing that, but at what percentage sir. I wanted to buy 2 acres of farm land somewhere in Ogun and delta but my security was not guaranteed.
So tell me more

My dear I am in a 10,000+ acres farming hub. Nigerians have embraced farming wholly o

You didn't get exposed to the right sources. Even 100 - 500 acres in Ogun state with high safety is within my connects.

1 Like

Re: How To Survive This Current Situation In Nigeria by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 7:57pm On Mar 22
EmmyMaestro:
As for No. 6 tell naijacoverblog to stop sharing bad news

Inukwa ooooo
Re: How To Survive This Current Situation In Nigeria by Streetdoctor: 8:40pm On Mar 22
Zwooks:

My dear I am in a 10,000+ acres farming hub. Nigerians have embraced farming wholly o

You didn't get exposed to the right sources. Even 100 - 500 acres in Ogun state with high safety is within my connects.
Right from time, Nigerians are known to be farmers before cursed oil came.
U hv 1m acres of farm land, yet people can't afford ordinary food.

1 Like

Re: How To Survive This Current Situation In Nigeria by Fatbam005: 8:55pm On Mar 22
JooEeL:

So what should we do with such short-sighted observation?

Why didn't you do the math to make a ratio of those leaving half-plate filled versus those who can't?
You belong to the have not category the reason for your public outcry
Re: How To Survive This Current Situation In Nigeria by 24hrUplift: 9:02pm On Mar 22
Fatbam005:

Hmm...
Re: How To Survive This Current Situation In Nigeria by Zwooks: 9:19pm On Mar 22
Streetdoctor:

Right from time, Nigerians are known to be farmers before cursed oil came.
U hv 1m acres of farm land, yet people can't afford ordinary food.

Indeed. Dont project your issues on me and avoid me.abeg. I said the community.i.am.has over 10,000 acres and people are now actively farming. Oga leave me abeg..not everyone isnt feeding fine or complaining

1 Like

Re: How To Survive This Current Situation In Nigeria by JooEeL(m): 9:34pm On Mar 22
Fatbam005:

Lol small boy. Typical black man with awkward mentality. Only when ure affected u voice out.

So by ur submission, those who have not been kidnapped should have no "public outcry" until they have the experience?

Ani odenson ni e se.
Re: How To Survive This Current Situation In Nigeria by 24hrUplift: 9:49pm On Mar 22
24hrUplift:

1. Don't take it personally, it's a general problem affecting everybody. Don't go and be displaying your unclothedness in the bank, those who did didn't get shishi.

2. Suspend all your projects for now until things normalize. Don't kill yourself because you have set a target for yourself.

3. The most important thing now is feeding and health. It's not bad if you touch your savings at this time to survive.

4. Reduce going about to places that are not very important.

5. Stop the unnecessary show of affluence and you don't have to impress anyone now. If you cannot maintain your standard please reduce it for now. If you don't eat meat this time you won't die.

6. Avoid bad and shocking news if you can, especially if you already have high blood pressure. Instead listen to good music, watch comedies and laugh out stress.

7. This is not the time to forsake God or get discouraged in serving God. In fact this is the time to *serve God more*

8. Always know that this time will still come and pass like *CORONA VIRUS* etc.ย  Don't kill yourself because your tomorrow is far better than your today.

We will conquer this one too by the special grace of God, Amen

ALWAYS KNOW THAT TOUGH TIMES NEVER LAST BUT TOUGH PEOPLE LIKE YOU AND I DO.

Wishing us all a wonderful day.

Guys, this post should bring encouragement and peace.

Not tribalism, differentiation, arguments, nor the discussion of the country's problem here-that will make you poorer.

Please leave the problem where it is. You can't solve them.
Not that we don't know the solutions.
It's just that...
THE SOLUTIONS ARE BEYOND YOU.

Even your president on that sit, has someone else presiding over himโ€”telling him what and not what to do.

What do you not know... that the borrower is a slave to the lender?

If you think your complaining here will move a pin in this type of country where the rich are above the law (no matter what they did), you are wasting your time and your life.

I love feeling good about life. I make people happy when I can. Give them hope when I can, and help them make more money through Robot Ai trading on the Forex market.

I have 3 people in my house feeding under me apart from my students that I occasionally subscribe at times.

I believe... Good will always come to those who seeks it.....so why kill your self over what you cannot control.

Even your own household is difficult to rule at times โ€” talk less of a whole country of disobedient citizens who prefer driving one way (wrong lay) on a double express road.

My advice....

If you have a job, do it well with your whole soul.

If you have a business, do it well with your whole soul. No abusing of customers. Be humble.

If you have a Forex trading account like MT5, do it well with your whole soul. Remove greed and emotion...or join my VIP Signal group for free โ€” so you know when to buy or sell.

Make your money as you want. Enjoy your time while you still can, But do not loss your humanity side to harsh economy.

We shall all fulfill our dreams together.

But... If we start to fight ourselves now, how can we reach our highest profitable point.

I often see the effect on my trades whenever I am angry and emotional while on the Forex, trading.

So guys, once again, this post should bring encouragement and peace.

Not tribalism, differentiation, arguments, nor the discussion of the country's problem here-that will make you poorer with unnecessary headaches.

Please leave the problem where it is. You can't solve them.
Not that we don't know the solutions.
It's just that...
THE SOLUTIONS ARE BEYOND YOU.

Let's just have a good time here together.

Always remember to do things that makes you happy.

The numbers of people with high blood pressure is going up every day. Don't add one to the number ๐Ÿ˜‰

I love ๐Ÿ’• you all...

Re: How To Survive This Current Situation In Nigeria by Streetdoctor: 10:18pm On Mar 22
Zwooks:

Indeed. Dont project your issues on me and avoid me.abeg. I said the community.i.am.has over 10,000 acres and people are now actively farming. Oga leave me abeg..not everyone isnt feeding fine or complaining

Re: How To Survive This Current Situation In Nigeria by EmmyMaestro(m): 10:38pm On Mar 22
NaijaCoverBlog:

Inukwa ooooo

Ezioku
Re: How To Survive This Current Situation In Nigeria by olulove(m): 11:01pm On Mar 22
grin grin grin grin grin
Caleb15:

This na chelsea formation na
Re: How To Survive This Current Situation In Nigeria by PropertyBuying(f): 1:39am On Mar 23
GanglyAnthem:
It's a good one but there are solutions that should apply differently sometimes
Let's see some of hose solutions.
Re: How To Survive This Current Situation In Nigeria by enemyofprogress: 6:15am On Mar 23
Another trash on front page
Re: How To Survive This Current Situation In Nigeria by 24hrUplift: 6:41am On Mar 23
enemyofprogress:
Another trash on front page

We-re..
You be really enemy of progress (as your name) ๐Ÿ™‚
Re: How To Survive This Current Situation In Nigeria by Wizyoung(m): 10:32am On Mar 23
SeeWahala:
Nobody should be surprised whenever apc e-rats come up with this type of posts in their own propaganda too.

They will even go as far as telling you to punch 3 more holes in your belt to compensate for the plans they have to finally leave you emaciated within the next 8 years cry

My goodness... *Can't stop laughing with this comment of yours.

1 Like

Re: How To Survive This Current Situation In Nigeria by Josephkabila12: 7:27pm On Mar 23
Streetdoctor:

He didn't mention anybody nor tribe but u being a useless entity decided to mention name. Ebi pawa like u
mumu stvpid buffoon u don chop

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shocking Revelations Show That โ€œibb Killed Abiola, Abacha, Idiagbon, Ige Etc / What Are You Addicted To? / Hilda Baci: What Can You Do Nonstop For 90 Hours?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.