Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,924 members, 7,810,541 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

Bashir El-rufai Blasts Daniel Bwala For Lying Against Peter Obi, Dad - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir El-rufai Blasts Daniel Bwala For Lying Against Peter Obi, Dad (33577 Views)

Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) / Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later / El-rufai Blasts South South Governors For Defending CJN, Onnoghen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bashir El-rufai Blasts Daniel Bwala For Lying Against Peter Obi, Dad by EyeCumInPiece: 4:46pm On Mar 22

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-rufai Blasts Daniel Bwala For Lying Against Peter Obi, Dad by rinzaugustine: 4:47pm On Mar 22
Peter Obi doesn’t associate with idiots like bwala , El rufai, son and co the reason they always drop his name for media attention
Re: Bashir El-rufai Blasts Daniel Bwala For Lying Against Peter Obi, Dad by jenniferedet00(f): 4:47pm On Mar 22
Their wahala o

Meanwhile, check my signature to participate in SMM training.
Re: Bashir El-rufai Blasts Daniel Bwala For Lying Against Peter Obi, Dad by CHIOMAEZEH: 4:47pm On Mar 22
Re: Bashir El-rufai Blasts Daniel Bwala For Lying Against Peter Obi, Dad by HateBigots: 4:48pm On Mar 22
Ola9ja23:
El-rufai don't associate with failure like Pandora Obituary 😊😊😁
🧟
Re: Bashir El-rufai Blasts Daniel Bwala For Lying Against Peter Obi, Dad by tegrianonigltd(m): 4:49pm On Mar 22
StOla:
I knew it was impossible for El Rufai to have anything to do with Obi.

Is it not the same Gov Peter Obi that was boasting then in 2013 during the Anambra gubernatorial election, that he would not be found campaigning in Kano or Katsina, so what was El Rufai doing in Anambra State?

Peter Obi even wondered why El Rufai was chosen to lead APC monitoring team for the Anambra election, when APC has Anambra or other SouthEasterners as members?

Same Obi of the religious warfare infamy has now become a desperate politician looking to win a national election in the future, so he has to abandon his previous bigotry and insular political views.

Infact, Peter Obi has become so desperate that he is now observing Ramadan instead of observing Lent.

Obi gives some people erection, he name rings a big when they sleep, eat and bath, they can’t stop talking about him, even atiku never got this kind of attention, not even Tinubu in his political career. What a man. Nothing to nail him either corruption or bad name in business, companies etc. what a man. Alive to witness a man who makes them talk. Makes people make money on X platform. Just mention his name and you have likes and views. lol

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-rufai Blasts Daniel Bwala For Lying Against Peter Obi, Dad by Funkyswagzz(m): 4:49pm On Mar 22
StOla:

Is it not the same Gov Peter Obi that was boasting then in 2013 during the Anambra gubernatorial election, that he would not be found campaigning in Kano or Katsina, so what was El Rufai doing in Anambra State?

Peter Obi even wondered why El Rufai was chosen to lead APC monitoring team for the Anambra election, when APC has Anambra or other SouthEasterners as members?

Same Obi of the religious warfare infamy has now become a desperate politician looking to win a national election in the future, so he has to abandon his previous bigotry and insular political views.

Infact, Peter Obi has become so desperate that he is now observing Ramadan instead of observing Lent.

You actually left what should be addressed and attacked obi. Now I truly believe agbado miscreants are united when it comes to destroying someone image for nothing

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-rufai Blasts Daniel Bwala For Lying Against Peter Obi, Dad by CrossRhodes: 4:51pm On Mar 22
So they even flew him to Paris for holidays grin

This bwala has his tongue deep in tinumbu shrivelled arsehole ....

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-rufai Blasts Daniel Bwala For Lying Against Peter Obi, Dad by OredoPikin: 4:51pm On Mar 22
StOla:

I was hoping to see where u will write where El rufai said obi wont get upto 200 votes in kaduna
He even said obi wont win more than Anambra

You guys are irredeemable fools

2 Likes

Re: Bashir El-rufai Blasts Daniel Bwala For Lying Against Peter Obi, Dad by Gajagojo: 4:54pm On Mar 22
StOla:

You didn't know and you still don't

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-rufai Blasts Daniel Bwala For Lying Against Peter Obi, Dad by Goodlady(f): 4:55pm On Mar 22
Sue that Daniel to Court

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-rufai Blasts Daniel Bwala For Lying Against Peter Obi, Dad by CrossRhodes: 4:57pm On Mar 22
StOla:

But there are pics of Obi in mosques during Ramadan as far back as 2012.......
Your hatred towards him cannot reduce his person, instead you will die of High blood pressure, so go and relax somewhere

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-rufai Blasts Daniel Bwala For Lying Against Peter Obi, Dad by israelmao(m): 4:57pm On Mar 22
Bwala and Reno are in the same clique they are passionately and snobbishly promoting Tinubu government to secure any available or possible political appointment.

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-rufai Blasts Daniel Bwala For Lying Against Peter Obi, Dad by CrossRhodes: 5:00pm On Mar 22
OredoPikin:

I was hoping to see where u will write where El rufai said obi wont get upto 200 votes in kaduna
He even said obi wont win more than Anambra

You guys are irredeemable fools
The guy foolishness na something else

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-rufai Blasts Daniel Bwala For Lying Against Peter Obi, Dad by Morbeta11(m): 5:00pm On Mar 22
StOla:

Sharap hungry man.....leave matter of big men and focus on your dry life that needs oiling.

2 Likes

Re: Bashir El-rufai Blasts Daniel Bwala For Lying Against Peter Obi, Dad by naija1stnigar(m): 5:02pm On Mar 22
Ola9ja23:
says an Oyo born tout!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir El-rufai Blasts Daniel Bwala For Lying Against Peter Obi, Dad by Riskymarvelous(m): 5:04pm On Mar 22
StOla:

he is observing lent not Ramadan he just get there to break his lent fasting now which day nnah go get sense self if you people no mention obi nnah no go trend thunder fire haters

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir El-rufai Blasts Daniel Bwala For Lying Against Peter Obi, Dad by Riskymarvelous(m): 5:07pm On Mar 22
May God protect Us by God grace we gonna see the best of obi in 2027 general election
Re: Bashir El-rufai Blasts Daniel Bwala For Lying Against Peter Obi, Dad by NPFLADMIN(m): 5:07pm On Mar 22
You people arguing abount PO and El rufai, I want to ask you a question.
Hope your income dey intact?
Cause this two people you dey fight on no fit beg.
Well sha, even if they beg, you go still dash them something.

Anyways, make una plzz help me with 17k. Abeg just do am 4 me. Check my sig 4 d akkant

naija1stnigar:
says an oyo born tout thug!

Sorry to interrupt but a tout is a person soliciting for business.

I'm guessing you meant thug.
Re: Bashir El-rufai Blasts Daniel Bwala For Lying Against Peter Obi, Dad by nedekid: 5:08pm On Mar 22
Ola9ja23:
Oga, politics aside, you should never call someone on POs (fidelity bank) level a failure.
Do you consider jim ovia, late wigwe(access bank) Tony elemelu(UBA), femi otedola(first bank), Atedo peterside(stanbic) etc failures?
If you do then your standard of success must be very high.
Who are you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir El-rufai Blasts Daniel Bwala For Lying Against Peter Obi, Dad by Angelfrost(m): 5:08pm On Mar 22
Bwala is taking this sycophancy too far...!

Where is his dignity?!!

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-rufai Blasts Daniel Bwala For Lying Against Peter Obi, Dad by maestroferddi: 5:08pm On Mar 22
The tragedy called Daniel Bwala...

Some people appear destined to get to nowhere...

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-rufai Blasts Daniel Bwala For Lying Against Peter Obi, Dad by Vadese1: 5:09pm On Mar 22
I know you are writing under fear. However Good character has made Obi a household name in the world, unlike your old drug lord occupying Asorock illegally

StOla:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir El-rufai Blasts Daniel Bwala For Lying Against Peter Obi, Dad by onuman: 5:10pm On Mar 22
StOla:

The fear of Peter Obi is the beginning of wisdom for you APCheats after your Yakubu Mahmood denied Obi the presidential election he won and selected Bola Tinubu as president-elect.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir El-rufai Blasts Daniel Bwala For Lying Against Peter Obi, Dad by Betanaija42moro: 5:19pm On Mar 22
StOla:

Trash!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bashir El-rufai Blasts Daniel Bwala For Lying Against Peter Obi, Dad by Osidazz19: 5:37pm On Mar 22
I already knew that El Rufai could never team up with Pandora pathological liar Obi. Rufai is too principled and a man of honor to cohort with Obi. It will never happen.
Most importantly, Rufai is not desperate for attention or power like Obi.
Re: Bashir El-rufai Blasts Daniel Bwala For Lying Against Peter Obi, Dad by windvane(m): 5:38pm On Mar 22
Odin13:

Obi is building political bridge for his future.. and you here is busy ranting of a mans 2013 in 2024

Are you normal?

Yoruba sef
please educate me....obi is building political bridge for which election exactly?the next 8 years?are we serious?Thought we all wanted someone younger
Re: Bashir El-rufai Blasts Daniel Bwala For Lying Against Peter Obi, Dad by NSK4U(m): 5:39pm On Mar 22
Ola9ja23:

Failure who defeated the impostor sniffing cocaine and certificate forger in Aso rock?? Do you think anyone can rewrite the outcome of the presidential election where an acclaimed winner lost Lagos state despite all threats and intimidation of voters by his thugs; this is a state where he once governed for 8years and held hostage since he left office. At the same time, he lost Abuja, the capital Territory with its population and of course with all that Wike did in Rivers to change the will of electorates. Time is coming for truth about the Chicago bagman's declaration as winner of 2023 presidential election by Yakubu, I know foreign journalists are already on it, just look out for it soonest. Quoting a one time US legislator; "the only good thing about Tinubu is his tribe and religion, every other thing is disgraceful and deceitful".

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-rufai Blasts Daniel Bwala For Lying Against Peter Obi, Dad by jookco(m): 6:03pm On Mar 22
This one na anywhere Belle Face politician in AG ago payroll
Re: Bashir El-rufai Blasts Daniel Bwala For Lying Against Peter Obi, Dad by broadman20: 6:30pm On Mar 22
Ola9ja23:

You and the man El rufia son is blasting have almost the same character.

You can lie for Africa to be noticed by your masters.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APGA Disqualifies Soludo / 82 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents (photos/video) / How Taiwo Akerele Was Blackmailed Into Resigning From As Obaseki's COS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.