Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Police Arrest Four For Faking Kidnap, Demanding ₦5M Ransom In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Four For Faking Kidnap, Demanding ₦5M Ransom In Lagos (14593 Views)

Pregnant Married Woman Arrested For Faking Kidnap, Sharing Ransom With Boyfriend / Female Kidnapper, Janet Igohia Arrested Trying To Pick ₦1.5M Ransom In Taraba / Man Arrested In Abia For Faking Own Kidnap, Demanding N3m Ransom (2) (3) (4)

Re: Police Arrest Four For Faking Kidnap, Demanding ₦5M Ransom In Lagos by bestman09(m): 2:42pm On Mar 22
Re: Police Arrest Four For Faking Kidnap, Demanding ₦5M Ransom In Lagos by meum: 2:42pm On Mar 22
Hmm
Re: Police Arrest Four For Faking Kidnap, Demanding ₦5M Ransom In Lagos by FreeStuffsNG: 2:42pm On Mar 22
[quote author=nlfpmod post=129053605][/quote] Disgusting
Re: Police Arrest Four For Faking Kidnap, Demanding ₦5M Ransom In Lagos by BiafranPatriot: 2:43pm On Mar 22
When they talk BIAFRA, same you will be shouting foolish 1 NIGERIA. Unity BEGGING promax grin

JohnAOne:
I'm telling you.

We YORUBAS tolerate and allow A LOT of shit in Yorubaland.

Did you see the drugs and fake alcohol threads this morning? undecided
Re: Police Arrest Four For Faking Kidnap, Demanding ₦5M Ransom In Lagos by dich: 2:43pm On Mar 22
JohnAOne:
What are THESE PEOPLE doing in Lagos and the Southwest?

Can't they peacefully commit their crimes in their region?

Anyway na Yorubas f*ck up sha undecided

Is the tribal bigotry from you necessary??

Re: Police Arrest Four For Faking Kidnap, Demanding ₦5M Ransom In Lagos by Slytiger: 2:44pm On Mar 22
Those names are not Eko names. How will people travel thousands of meters to come and commit crime in another.

Re: Police Arrest Four For Faking Kidnap, Demanding ₦5M Ransom In Lagos by gaskiyamagana: 2:47pm On Mar 22
After prosecution and completion of their jail terms, let them do it as movie for Nollywood. Rascal people, na Tinubu cause this one too, abi.

Re: Police Arrest Four For Faking Kidnap, Demanding ₦5M Ransom In Lagos by JooEeL(m): 2:47pm On Mar 22
These people must be dealt with mercilessly. Selfish stupid acts like this will start giving all these lazy scaredy-cat police officers reason to not respond to, or up their ante on kidnap distress calls. Even if they do, they may softpedal out of hesitation or suspicion which increases the risk of true victims.

This is tantamount to women who report false rape cases. This compounds the obscurity and clarity of real rape cases.

Re: Police Arrest Four For Faking Kidnap, Demanding ₦5M Ransom In Lagos by gaskiyamagana: 2:48pm On Mar 22
Slytiger:
Those names are not Eko names. How will people travel thousands of meters to come and commit crime in another.
Because na Lagos the president who makes things hard for them come from.
Re: Police Arrest Four For Faking Kidnap, Demanding ₦5M Ransom In Lagos by fuck419: 2:48pm On Mar 22
Those officers will deal with that last baby standing there. She'll never fake her kidnap again, not even in the next world.

This I have seen!!!
Re: Police Arrest Four For Faking Kidnap, Demanding ₦5M Ransom In Lagos by armadeo(m): 2:49pm On Mar 22
Wealth without work.

Many Nigerians seek this and that's why we are having extremely silly situations in the country.

They want 5 million just to have pleasure without conscience. They have knowledge that his is wrong but lack the character to uphold the knowledge.

It's sad where we have found ourselves. Rank poverty has made us think upside down.

Re: Police Arrest Four For Faking Kidnap, Demanding ₦5M Ransom In Lagos by gaskiyamagana: 2:49pm On Mar 22
qtx:
Everything is going yoyo. What is happening with Nigeria sef?
This newly released Nollywood movies.
Re: Police Arrest Four For Faking Kidnap, Demanding ₦5M Ransom In Lagos by Gentlesoul2021(m): 2:49pm On Mar 22
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Still writing my book tittled
"The criminality in every Nigerian "

I know you all will say what do i know that I'm just a weed smoker, pussy banger, drunkard and a keyboard warrior

But the truth be say I go shock una with the book
One thing about Nigerians is that we are hypocrites and fakes
98 percent of Nigerians are not angry with bad government, corruption and our politicians we are just pretending to be angry because we are not the ones carrying out the corruption

I'll buy it Nd if it's free great too
Re: Police Arrest Four For Faking Kidnap, Demanding ₦5M Ransom In Lagos by Yankee101: 2:50pm On Mar 22
It’s wickedness to put your family through that kind of trauma
Re: Police Arrest Four For Faking Kidnap, Demanding ₦5M Ransom In Lagos by achillesfoot(m): 2:50pm On Mar 22
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

I know you all will say what do i know that I'm just a weed smoker, pussy banger, drunkard and a keyboard warrior

98 percent of Nigerians are not angry with bad government, corruption and our politicians we are just pretending to be angry because we are not the ones carrying out the corruption
I commend you for your book.. However I implore you to explore the origins. A Nigerian simply didn't go to sleep and wake up with a criminal mind. Explore the methods through which such acts were processed into the minds of Nigerians tracing back to colonial times. Don't forget to highlight the initial extreme honesty in Nigerians and how defaulters were punished before the arrival of the colonists.. Goodluck Swallowme.

Re: Police Arrest Four For Faking Kidnap, Demanding ₦5M Ransom In Lagos by Adewale1603(m): 2:50pm On Mar 22
Talent wasted
Re: Police Arrest Four For Faking Kidnap, Demanding ₦5M Ransom In Lagos by armadeo(m): 2:51pm On Mar 22
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

I'm of the school of thought that everyone should drink water instead of a few to drink champagne. Not every nigerian is a criminal but majority have the elements of criminality.
Re: Police Arrest Four For Faking Kidnap, Demanding ₦5M Ransom In Lagos by 1972xy: 2:51pm On Mar 22
JohnAOne:
What are THESE PEOPLE doing in Lagos, and the Southwest?

Anyways na Yorubas f*ck up sha undecided
You are right. They don't have region . They don't have land. They are Jews . Homeless..
I pray Nigeria breaks ,they will ever regret ever been to Sw.

Re: Police Arrest Four For Faking Kidnap, Demanding ₦5M Ransom In Lagos by ppogba: 2:52pm On Mar 22
In Akpan's voice, " descendants of Evans have done it again ooo"

Re: Police Arrest Four For Faking Kidnap, Demanding ₦5M Ransom In Lagos by Maysdevices(f): 2:52pm On Mar 22
Slytiger:
Your people with ‘Eko names’ are on the front page for defrauding several companies in England.

Those ones travelled thousands of miles, did you ask them this question?

Re: Police Arrest Four For Faking Kidnap, Demanding ₦5M Ransom In Lagos by Maysdevices(f): 2:52pm On Mar 22
1972xy:
You are right. They don't have region . They don't have land. They are Jews . Homeless..
I pray Nigeria breaks ,they will ever regret ever been to Sw.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Police Arrest Four For Faking Kidnap, Demanding ₦5M Ransom In Lagos by Maysdevices(f): 2:53pm On Mar 22
achillesfoot:
I commend you for your book.. However I implore you to explore the origins. A Nigerian simply didn't go to sleep and wake up with a criminal mind. Explore the methods through which such acts were processed into the minds of Nigerians tracing back to colonial times. Don't forget to highlight the initial extreme honesty in Nigerians and how defaulters were punished before the arrival of the colonists.. Goodluck Swallowme.
Really. We were extremely honest? Doesn’t seem that way from the way we treated ourselves before they came
Re: Police Arrest Four For Faking Kidnap, Demanding ₦5M Ransom In Lagos by Bazztadewu: 2:53pm On Mar 22
Vyahoo no longer pays,and they don't have the mind to do rituals for yahoo like dem portable,shalipopi abi na shall dog,na kidnapping dem wan do.imagine 5m.that won't last a month or two months at most. How much leader will take 2.5m

Re: Police Arrest Four For Faking Kidnap, Demanding ₦5M Ransom In Lagos by fuck419: 2:55pm On Mar 22
JohnAOne:

You need a reorientation.

Recently at EPE here in Lagos State, the Police raided a big hideout of kidnappers. Those arrested were YORUBAS. What do you have to say about that?

You need to grow up and stop all these tribal sentiments.
Re: Police Arrest Four For Faking Kidnap, Demanding ₦5M Ransom In Lagos by JooEeL(m): 3:00pm On Mar 22
JohnAOne:

cheesy cheesy haha

Re: Police Arrest Four For Faking Kidnap, Demanding ₦5M Ransom In Lagos by JooEeL(m): 3:02pm On Mar 22
Otilaw:
What's wrong with this Ondo people nowadays, they should be thrown behind the bars.

But they are Igbos who live in Ondo nau.
Re: Police Arrest Four For Faking Kidnap, Demanding ₦5M Ransom In Lagos by Laple0541(m): 3:09pm On Mar 22
When they are eventually kidnapped by real kidnappers in the near future, the family members will snub them thinking it’s their usual antics, and that may lead to their death.
Re: Police Arrest Four For Faking Kidnap, Demanding ₦5M Ransom In Lagos by johnjose68: 3:10pm On Mar 22
nlfpmod:

Wait for the fans of the man that gets his ideas from mad men to start supporting and justifying the criminal actions of the girlsgrin

It's their way grin
Re: Police Arrest Four For Faking Kidnap, Demanding ₦5M Ransom In Lagos by albert2512: 3:10pm On Mar 22
[quote author=nlfpmod post=129053605][/quote]

The future is female indeed.
Re: Police Arrest Four For Faking Kidnap, Demanding ₦5M Ransom In Lagos by MaziObinnaokija: 3:10pm On Mar 22
angry angry these useless BASTARDS go make Roboto11 and his people to dey 😊 😃 😀 😄 😁. KILL them ALL .We IPOB dnt tolerate nuisance and criminals

Suspects Vandalise NNPC Pipeline In Lagos, Steal Petrol / Abia State University Students Gang-rape Girl! / BSUTH Staff Killed Over Stolen Phone In Makurdi