Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Police Arrest Four For Faking Kidnap, Demanding ₦5M Ransom In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Four For Faking Kidnap, Demanding ₦5M Ransom In Lagos (14602 Views)

Pregnant Married Woman Arrested For Faking Kidnap, Sharing Ransom With Boyfriend / Female Kidnapper, Janet Igohia Arrested Trying To Pick ₦1.5M Ransom In Taraba / Man Arrested In Abia For Faking Own Kidnap, Demanding N3m Ransom (2) (3) (4)

Re: Police Arrest Four For Faking Kidnap, Demanding ₦5M Ransom In Lagos by 9jatriot(m): 3:14pm On Mar 22
When police PRO said many kidnap cases in Nigeria are fake, we all thought they were lying as usual, but if my memory is right, this is the second news of self kidnap today. The other one was in Kaduna I believe

Re: Police Arrest Four For Faking Kidnap, Demanding ₦5M Ransom In Lagos by theysg: 3:15pm On Mar 22
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Still writing my book tittled
"The criminality in every Nigerian "

I know you all will say what do i know that I'm just a weed smoker, pussy banger, drunkard and a keyboard warrior

But the truth be say I go shock una with the book
One thing about Nigerians is that we are hypocrites and fakes
98 percent of Nigerians are not angry with bad government, corruption and our politicians we are just pretending to be angry because we are not the ones carrying out the corruption

Please dont release that book, its not going to help anyone become better. Such book can only portray nothing but anger, ridicule and the miserable life that you personally live, and that is simply because you do not have the resources to carry out extensive research that confirms the criminality of Nigerians.

Nigerians are lovely people, and that is well known all over the world.
Re: Police Arrest Four For Faking Kidnap, Demanding ₦5M Ransom In Lagos by Tombrown3(m): 3:17pm On Mar 22
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

I know you all will say what do i know that I'm just a weed smoker, pussy banger, drunkard and a keyboard warrior

98 percent of Nigerians are not angry with bad government, corruption and our politicians we are just pretending to be angry because we are not the ones carrying out the corruption

Abeg, tag me once you release the book.

Re: Police Arrest Four For Faking Kidnap, Demanding ₦5M Ransom In Lagos by jenniferedet00(f): 3:18pm On Mar 22
People do anything for money
Re: Police Arrest Four For Faking Kidnap, Demanding ₦5M Ransom In Lagos by GloriousGbola: 3:29pm On Mar 22
Folake4u see your generation angry

But this is really messed up. Their parents would have been traumatized seeing those pictures. Those pictures are enough to induce a heart attack.

Useless pikins

Now the parents have to pick up the pieces and wonder where did I go wrong with these kids?
Re: Police Arrest Four For Faking Kidnap, Demanding ₦5M Ransom In Lagos by folake4u(f): 3:38pm On Mar 22
GloriousGbola:
Folake4u see your generation angry

But this is really messed up. Their parents would have been traumatized seeing those pictures. Those pictures are enough to induce a heart attack.

Useless pikins

Now the parents have to pick up the pieces and wonder where did I go wrong with these kids?

It's quite unfortunate actually.

No parent should be given unnecessary panic attack like that.

Re: Police Arrest Four For Faking Kidnap, Demanding ₦5M Ransom In Lagos by nairalanda1(m): 3:48pm On Mar 22
I was one of those people who called the comment made by the police chief that most kidnapping is faked rubbish.

WIth the nth story of fake kidnapping, I'm begining to believe the man knew better than most of us, and knew what he was saying.

NIgerians self.
Re: Police Arrest Four For Faking Kidnap, Demanding ₦5M Ransom In Lagos by AnambraPikinSel: 3:49pm On Mar 22
God please take all these criminal back to their potopoto republic

Re: Police Arrest Four For Faking Kidnap, Demanding ₦5M Ransom In Lagos by StPete: 4:06pm On Mar 22
There was a guy I knew that also faked his kidnap because he needed money to run his wedding. He faked it and garnered sympathy and money. Few days to his wedding he was purportedly released. Saw him at his wedding and baba was getting high and almost drunk with merriment. He obviously cashed out
Re: Police Arrest Four For Faking Kidnap, Demanding ₦5M Ransom In Lagos by Cooleasy(m): 4:07pm On Mar 22
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Your last sentence is strong...

Re: Police Arrest Four For Faking Kidnap, Demanding ₦5M Ransom In Lagos by Kkk777: 4:20pm On Mar 22
Come to check name. I knew say na Obidient. At the end of the day they will be ranting on social media when they are the one behind the evil did.

Re: Police Arrest Four For Faking Kidnap, Demanding ₦5M Ransom In Lagos by Emdebby2: 4:23pm On Mar 22
Everyone looking for ways to make quick money.
Re: Police Arrest Four For Faking Kidnap, Demanding ₦5M Ransom In Lagos by judedwriter(m): 4:24pm On Mar 22
Kidnapping is now seen as a lucrative business...

That's why in some nations, to deter aspiring kidnappers, it's punishable with death☠️
Re: Police Arrest Four For Faking Kidnap, Demanding ₦5M Ransom In Lagos by Litmus: 4:26pm On Mar 22
Fakeme:

Nigerians too smart for this!

Indeed.

Re: Police Arrest Four For Faking Kidnap, Demanding ₦5M Ransom In Lagos by Fearurcreeator: 4:35pm On Mar 22
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Oh! You know this bah
Re: Police Arrest Four For Faking Kidnap, Demanding ₦5M Ransom In Lagos by mauchiz: 5:18pm On Mar 22
ON NOW
Arise 360

14:31, 22nd Mar, 2024 BY ARISENEWS
We Know Who Killed 17 Soldiers In Okuama, We Will Catch Him Soon, Says Nigeria’s Defence Chief Musa
AFRICA
Chief of Defence Staff Musa says the 17 soldiers were killed while trying to end illegal oil bunkering in Delta.

Video Player is loading.This is a modal window.The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported.
Nigeria’s Chief of Defence Staff, General Christopher Musa, has said that the Nigerian Army has identified the person responsible for the attack and killing of the troops from the 181 Battalion who had embarked on a peace mission to Okuama community in Delta State,.

General Musa has said that the Army is following up with the suspected culprit, and it is only a matter of time before he is caught.

In an address, the CDS said that the Commanding officer of the 181 Amphibious Battalion, Lieutenant Colonel AH Ali, had been targeted for trying to put an end to illegal oil bunkering in the area.

General Musa said, “We know who did this, we are following up with him, and it’s just a matter of time, we are sure we are going to get him.”

The Chief of Defence Staff, explaining the reason behind the attack, said, “I know him, the CO himself, Lieutenant Colonel Ali, of recent, because we were emphasising, we want the oil production of Nigeria to increase so that we will be able to have enough foreign exchange, and then things can really go down because we all know the challenges we are going.

“And so, he insisted that all illegal activities within the general area must stop. So, he directed all his troops and they were stopping all these illegal bunkering, stopping all these things, and then these are the people benefitting from it. And so, when this issue came, it came as an opportunity for them to also go and do away with him, and that’s exactly what happened.”

Giving an explanation to what led to the unfortunate tragedy, General Musa said, “Basically, it was a community clash that was happening and those are his own area of responsibilities, and that was why he responded when initially, his soldiers, some soldiers were apprehended by the communities.

“We know that because of these issues of bunkering, we have a lot of pirates, militants that are still operating in the area, and they have a lot of funding because of the area at which it’s been carried out. So, they always have a lot of arms with them.

Related News:
Onokpasa: Innocent Citizens Should Not Be Targeted, Okuama Also A Victim Of Those Who Killed…
Kaduna Bombing: It's Human To Make Mistakes, We’ll Be More Precise In Future, Says Nigeria’s…
Nigeria's Defence Chief Musa Advocates Diplomatic Action Against Finland-Based Separatist Simon Ekpa
“These are people they know and that’s why when he heard it, he felt that these are my community, these are the people I know, and he went to say, oh, this thing that you’re doing is not right, whatever it is within the community, we can do it, invite the stakeholders, let them come and handle it in a single mission and all these things, and the community said okay. And as they turned to go, they were rounding up, killed, not only killed, they were dismembered.

The general then said, “And I don’t know what kind of, for a human being to go to that extent to go for people that came on a peaceful means, then that’s something that must be looked at.”

Ozioma Samuel-Ugwuezi
Re: Police Arrest Four For Faking Kidnap, Demanding ₦5M Ransom In Lagos by nedekid: 5:50pm On Mar 22
Robertgreene1:
Interesting...Hunger bad oo...but anything that will make me loose my Precious freedom and be kept in a small dirty smelly place like a caged animal...l do rather die of the hunger...

Reminded me of when l spent 3 days in an Anti-Cult Squad Cell last two years...first day...we were all cracking jokes and laughing and playing Whot cards...Someone will just fart loudly and us fresh inmates will break into bouts of laughter...one old inmate was like...you guys are still enjoying urselfs now abi...let's see how una go dey feel like in three days time...And true to the guy's prophecies...by the third day l was already thinking of commiting suicide walahi...
Now imagine being there for weeks... months and years...
You better jejely die and go and rest than be sentenced to stay long inside a Nigerian prison...that place is meant for dogs and not for human beings l swear!

A word is enough for the wise!!!

Na wah.

Re: Police Arrest Four For Faking Kidnap, Demanding ₦5M Ransom In Lagos by Quebec91(m): 5:51pm On Mar 22
Damn nigga. You realĺy are my real nigga. I agree with you But lets not forget also that "Desperate times call for deserate measures" this phrase doesnt mean i am advocating for the criminal act by these people but lets be honest with ourselves.

Times are really hard. Hardwork doesn't even pay anymore as the more you try, the more this useless government, leaders, politicians and people in power keep on bring policies to crumbles one's effort and makes it hard for people to rise. Its really hard to rise legitimately in this current economy.

It takes people which church mind to hold back, control the criminal tendency in us all as human.
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Re: Police Arrest Four For Faking Kidnap, Demanding ₦5M Ransom In Lagos by IamANigerianMan: 5:52pm On Mar 22
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

I am on the floor with laughter , during coronavirus pharmacy increased the price of nose mask untill we started using clothes to cover our nose, when money was scarce Nigerians increased their POS charges , I bought hand sanitizer small bottle 5 thousand naira during coronavirus.. Nigerians are special when it come to corruption.

Re: Police Arrest Four For Faking Kidnap, Demanding ₦5M Ransom In Lagos by achillesfoot(m): 5:58pm On Mar 22
Maysdevices:
Really. We were extremely honest? Doesn’t seem that way from the way we treated ourselves before they came
There was a reason history was removed from our curriculum. Your comment is proof, that's exactly how they want us to see ourselves.
Re: Police Arrest Four For Faking Kidnap, Demanding ₦5M Ransom In Lagos by nedekid: 6:06pm On Mar 22
theysg:

Please dont release that book, its not going to help anyone become better. Such book can only portray nothing but anger, ridicule and the miserable life that you personally live, and that is simply because you do not have the resources to carry out extensive research that confirms the criminality of Nigerians.

Nigerians are lovely people, and that is well known all over the world.
How are you sure you live better than him?
Re: Police Arrest Four For Faking Kidnap, Demanding ₦5M Ransom In Lagos by Gaston22(m): 6:17pm On Mar 22
[quote author=slaawomirr post=129053632]Damnnn niggar

I totally agree with you bro
Re: Police Arrest Four For Faking Kidnap, Demanding ₦5M Ransom In Lagos by ReignsR: 6:47pm On Mar 22
9jatriot:
When police PRO said many kidnap cases in Nigeria are fake, we all thought they were lying as usual, but if my memory is right, this is the second news of self kidnap today. The other one was in Kaduna I believe
Kidnapping is now a lucrative business venture in Nigeria.
Re: Police Arrest Four For Faking Kidnap, Demanding ₦5M Ransom In Lagos by ReignsR: 6:49pm On Mar 22
StPete:
There was a guy I knew that also faked his kidnap because he needed money to run his wedding. He faked it and garnered sympathy and money. Few days to his wedding he was purportedly released. Saw him at his wedding and baba was getting high and almost drunk with merriment. He obviously cashed out
Lol. Kidnapping has turned to a lucrative business in Nigeria.
Re: Police Arrest Four For Faking Kidnap, Demanding ₦5M Ransom In Lagos by Akharmony: 8:31pm On Mar 22
They should not b spared... This type will one day become harden criminal. Just imagine the height of wickedness, to extort money from there parents.
Re: Police Arrest Four For Faking Kidnap, Demanding ₦5M Ransom In Lagos by AareGaa: 8:49pm On Mar 22
spinna:
Lol lazy yoots..if they had channeled that brain and creative energy into filmmaking and skits they could have had the 5mill and more legit.

Instead na criminal record and shame be their end

You see criminality as brain and creative energy?

You must be from erosion region.
No wonder most of your blodas are on death rolls in far East Asia
Re: Police Arrest Four For Faking Kidnap, Demanding ₦5M Ransom In Lagos by PHAYOL81: 9:40pm On Mar 22
When a certain police chief told us that some numbers of kidnapping in the country were staged, people called for his head. Hope everyone can see some few revelations of the past few months.
Re: Police Arrest Four For Faking Kidnap, Demanding ₦5M Ransom In Lagos by Konjiboii: 10:22pm On Mar 22
Skit gone wrong
Re: Police Arrest Four For Faking Kidnap, Demanding ₦5M Ransom In Lagos by Blitzking: 10:24pm On Mar 22
Robertgreene1:
Interesting...Hunger bad oo...but anything that will make me loose my Precious freedom and be kept in a small dirty smelly place like a caged animal...l do rather die of the hunger...

Reminded me of when l spent 3 days in an Anti-Cult Squad Cell last two years...first day...we were all cracking jokes and laughing and playing Whot cards...Someone will jst fart loudly and us fresh inmates will break into bouts of laughter...one old inmate was like...you guys are still enjoying urselfs now abi...let's see how una go dey feel like in three days time...And true to the guy's words...by the third day l was already thinking of commiting suicide walahi...
Now imagine being there for weeks... months or even years sef... it's better imagined than experienced!
You better jejely die and go and rest than be sentenced to stay long inside a Nigerian prison...that place is meant for dogs and not for human beings l swear!

A word is enough for the wise!!!

A guy on nairaland bears the name #hungerbad hope he is still alive its been ages.

Re: Police Arrest Four For Faking Kidnap, Demanding ₦5M Ransom In Lagos by Powerdav: 12:58am On Mar 23
Now the the ransome king will make sure they collect the money from all of there family that know nothing about it. In the name of doing there job grin
Re: Police Arrest Four For Faking Kidnap, Demanding ₦5M Ransom In Lagos by Rillycool(m): 11:45am On Mar 23
Blitzking:

A guy on nairaland bears the name #hungerbad hope he is still alive its been ages.
No... He is dead! embarassed

800 Police Officers Deployed To Zamfara To Deal With Bandits / Eze Opara Arrested Over The Death Of Uchenna Opara, IMSU Graduate / Father Of Two Arrested For Raping 13-year-old Hawker

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56