Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,135 members, 7,821,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Seun Kuti Reacts To A Video Of Youths ‘chilling’ At A Betting Shop In Owerri - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seun Kuti Reacts To A Video Of Youths ‘chilling’ At A Betting Shop In Owerri (45816 Views)

Paul Okoye Shares Photo Of His Twins Chilling At The Beach / Seun Kuti Reacts To Ban Of Codeine. - Talks On Status Of Cannabis In Nigeria / Jaiye Kuti Reacts To Rihanna’s Dressing: “This Is Madness” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To A Video Of Youths ‘chilling’ At A Betting Shop In Owerri by hakeemhakeem(m): 6:01pm On Mar 23
DARLINGTON869:

Let me school your myopic mind. Poverty being talked about here is not just lack of money. Anyone who bets to make money under this conditions is seriously lacking in mental capacity on how to MAKE MONEY. Lacking in mental understanding and psychology of CONTENTMENT. Why would waste your energy and resources to chance when you can put your head and heart to making money in a guaranteed way. You are only supporting betting cause it's already an addiction many of you can't escape from. I hope you will hold this same view and support when 25 years down the line you find your first son sleeping in a bet9ja shop hoping and dreaming about the day he will use 100 naira to win 50 million

If you lack comprehension isn't my fault, I don't play betting nor support it and my kids will not have reasons to do.
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To A Video Of Youths ‘chilling’ At A Betting Shop In Owerri by Alexis11: 6:17pm On Mar 23
Olachase:
I disagree this can never happen in the region where everyone is a billionaire grin grin

They have developed the whole of Africa, it time for them to rest 😂😂

Omooo 😂

See as I fall from chair laughing 😅

Guy you are a legend!
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To A Video Of Youths ‘chilling’ At A Betting Shop In Owerri by Darevofpeace(m): 7:36pm On Mar 23
obinna58:
Betting Dey give hope, some people are holding on suicide believing one day bet go pay them millions

Take away betting and all hope will be lost

"Hope deferred makes the heart to faint"

Any person who bets excessively are prone to depression, and suicide.

Go and check the list of some people online who made billions from betting and died a miserable death.

There is a vacuum in every human, that only finding your purpose and discovering God can fill.

Betting is a road to frustration and eventually death.
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To A Video Of Youths ‘chilling’ At A Betting Shop In Owerri by Calitoscassius(m): 7:44pm On Mar 23
Thislifee:
Should I send account number?
grin sorry, i ve spent all the money already
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To A Video Of Youths ‘chilling’ At A Betting Shop In Owerri by Thislifee: 7:46pm On Mar 23
Calitoscassius:
grin sorry, i ve spent all the money already
Weldone sir. Abroad people dey too stingy. My medical doctors classmates that are practicing abroad are typical stingy people too! I don ghost everybody, delete all of their contacs and exited class Whatsapp group too!
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To A Video Of Youths ‘chilling’ At A Betting Shop In Owerri by Calitoscassius(m): 7:54pm On Mar 23
Thislifee:
Weldone sir. Abroad people dey too stingy. My medical doctors classmates that are practicing abroad are typical stingy people too! I don ghost everybody, delete all of their contacs and exited class Whatsapp group too!
They are not stingy they just have so much bills to pay. When you join them in abroad you d see why it seem they are stingy.

If you ghost tbem, who is losing? They don't lose nothing if you delete their numbers.
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To A Video Of Youths ‘chilling’ At A Betting Shop In Owerri by Thislifee: 8:08pm On Mar 23
Calitoscassius:
They are not stingy they just have so much bills to pay. When you join them in abroad you d see why it seem they are stingy.

If you ghost tbem, who is losing? They don't lose nothing if you delete their numbers.
They are earning in pounds where as I am earning in stupid Nigeria's naira. My monthly salary is just like their 5 days income!
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To A Video Of Youths ‘chilling’ At A Betting Shop In Owerri by shonepa(m): 9:08pm On Mar 23
What do u know abt betting in developed countries? The two no dey wear the same shoe.

hakeemhakeem:

Those that play it in developed nation are distractions and poor too right, betting is act of greed
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To A Video Of Youths ‘chilling’ At A Betting Shop In Owerri by Calitoscassius(m): 11:35pm On Mar 23
Thislifee:
They are earning in pounds where as I am earning in stupid Nigeria's naira. My monthly salary is just like their 5 days income!
Yes, that may be the case, but the more noney people earn the more they spend, the earn in pounds sterling and spend in pounds sterling. You earn in naira and spend in naira.

Trust me, you mght even be better than them financially.
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To A Video Of Youths ‘chilling’ At A Betting Shop In Owerri by missionmex(m): 12:31am On Mar 24
Olachase:
I disagree this can never happen in the region where everyone is a billionaire grin grin

They have developed the whole of Africa, it time for them to rest 😂😂

At least they are not mining any skull
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To A Video Of Youths ‘chilling’ At A Betting Shop In Owerri by hakeemhakeem(m): 4:40am On Mar 24
shonepa:
What do u know abt betting in developed countries? The two no dey wear the same shoe.

You should have explained, betting is betting
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To A Video Of Youths ‘chilling’ At A Betting Shop In Owerri by Cotonou12: 7:45am On Mar 24
I think these are students who doesn’t have light in their side but the bet shop normally on gen so they are charging up their devices and staying close to it to avoid stories that touches the heart

Not all of them are betting
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To A Video Of Youths ‘chilling’ At A Betting Shop In Owerri by Johel(m): 8:43am On Mar 24
DanArewaci:
Singer Seun Kuti reacts to a video of ambitious youths ‘chilling’ at a betting centre in Owerri, Imo State

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIO_eEPY4Mk?si=D0Bfvb8uCu_Bq2mM

Yeah, Seun Kuti made sense
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To A Video Of Youths ‘chilling’ At A Betting Shop In Owerri by Edemities1(m): 8:57am On Mar 24
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To A Video Of Youths ‘chilling’ At A Betting Shop In Owerri by Lordfave98: 10:14am On Mar 24
DevilsEqual:

A particular region??
I read that Seun's post like three times and i couldnt still see where he threw a sublte jab at anyone, in fact, it was mroe like he was throwing shades at big mens and socalled investors/politicians

But of course, Knowing where u guys come from, knowing u only view things from a tribal point, u have to make it seem like its an attack on you

Victim mentality don finish una

Learn to read and assimilate and stop being tribalistic. You tend to attack people without thinking.
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To A Video Of Youths ‘chilling’ At A Betting Shop In Owerri by Lordfave98: 10:19am On Mar 24
Mandate2023:

Bigot.......victim mentality

Those r d youth of ibos wasting away without substance, tomorrow nw dey will follow night bus to lagos to join their brothers doing fake products.....but u want us to mind our business as if dis ppl won't become a nuisance and run to SW

With all due respect
YOU ARE VERY $TUP!D for this rubbish.
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To A Video Of Youths ‘chilling’ At A Betting Shop In Owerri by BALLOSKI: 10:54am On Mar 24
Northernblood9:
Busy body. Your people are lost in Benin. Concentrate more on their matter
You hate the truth.
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To A Video Of Youths ‘chilling’ At A Betting Shop In Owerri by PropertyBuying(f): 6:33pm On Mar 24
Hmmmm grin
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To A Video Of Youths ‘chilling’ At A Betting Shop In Owerri by achimendy(m): 10:16pm On Mar 24
Northernblood9:
Busy body. Your people are lost in Benin. Concentrate more on their matter

Shut up, He's saying the truth.
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To A Video Of Youths ‘chilling’ At A Betting Shop In Owerri by shonepa(m): 7:58am On Mar 25
No bro, the regulations re different.

The only one wey naija get na 18 and above, and we both know say underage play regular.

hakeemhakeem:

You should have explained, betting is betting
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To A Video Of Youths ‘chilling’ At A Betting Shop In Owerri by hakeemhakeem(m): 6:24pm On Mar 25
shonepa:
No bro, the regulations re different.

The only one wey naija get na 18 and above, and we both know say underage play regular.

Across the globe betting age is 18 but there are teen bettors who bet with their phones
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To A Video Of Youths ‘chilling’ At A Betting Shop In Owerri by shonepa(m): 9:12pm On Mar 25
We both agree on that.....fine

One of the regulations abroad is advertisement. But hear in naija every where u go, any where u look....betting is advertised.

hakeemhakeem:

Across the globe betting age is 18 but there are teen bettors who bet with their phones

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Teema Makamashi & Fati Muhammad In War Of Words Over Dino Melaye - Pressmanng / Cardi B Sings Timaya's 'I Can't Kill Myself' Song (Video) / Wole Soyinka As A Kid With His Parents & Siblings In The 1930s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.