Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,210 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Reactions As SS3 Student Buys Benz - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Reactions As SS3 Student Buys Benz (62938 Views)

SS3 Student Of Navy Secondary School In Abeokuta Beaten By Officer (Video) / SS2 Student Kills SS3 Student During Cult Clash In Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reactions As SS3 Student Buys Benz by ishayaauta(m): 1:58am On Mar 23
yuzjet:
When I was in SS3, my only concern was how I was going to pass WAEC and JAMB in one sitting. grin

Still I never get money for Benz oo. shocked

Damn! This world has evolved.

When I was in SS3 I was driving car and it wasn't a big deal, it's been 20 years already
Re: Reactions As SS3 Student Buys Benz by Spiritualmind10: 3:56am On Mar 23
When I was in secondary school I never had access to a mobile phone, not to talk of driving/owning a car. I finished secondary school in 2002.
Re: Reactions As SS3 Student Buys Benz by Tommydare(m): 5:01am On Mar 23
And what if he is actually the owner? Everyone must be like you? Maybe you are the gullible one
SultanOfAbia:
Nigerians are very guilable tools

That car is not his own..
It might be his uncle,inlaw or cousin car
I used to pull this stunt back then with my sister's car

Her husband bought her a car, but during pregnancy. I was the one basically driving around with the car, going errands.

Now let me tell you
I lied to so many people in my area that I just bought a new car.
They all believed it since the see me driving it all the time

This kid is pulling the same stunt I pulled when I was his age. That car is not his own
Re: Reactions As SS3 Student Buys Benz by Tommydare(m): 5:03am On Mar 23
Contradiction. It would have been better if you didn't talk.
Kizzygentle:
Good one son.. Don't listen to *how did he get the money* crew.. its all jealousy .if any of them had the same opportunity, they would do worst . Just enjoy the life. This country is already a helll of suffering..Until our leaders make the place a comfort zone for everyone, just do what u can to survive but abeg o I no say make u do ritual o...
Re: Reactions As SS3 Student Buys Benz by Rolings: 5:12am On Mar 23
tobenuel:

You can't be unlucky everyday

Thats if you get your money legit
Re: Reactions As SS3 Student Buys Benz by seecould: 5:32am On Mar 23
ThìsGlobe.com
Re: Reactions As SS3 Student Buys Benz by drerocker: 5:37am On Mar 23
Re: Reactions As SS3 Student Buys Benz by imagrg(m): 6:03am On Mar 23
Evil has been upgraded in this country.
Re: Reactions As SS3 Student Buys Benz by BluntCrazeMan: 7:23am On Mar 23
CandidAdmin:
It's not about buying a car but where he got the money to do so.

All the students would be hailing him.

Teachers would hide in shame, and be gossiping with his name, rather than have him summoned to a special panel of inquiry.
(To know how he got the money, and whether he duly paid his tax)

The police will now rush to arrest him and start making videos of him being humbled, and extorting him of whatever that is left on him, (even calling him a criminal while making the videos)
Re: Reactions As SS3 Student Buys Benz by ldibe: 8:44am On Mar 23
Whether he won a bet or not. This is wrong in a society lyk Nigeria

He is setting bad example for other students
Re: Reactions As SS3 Student Buys Benz by Bluefield(f): 8:54am On Mar 23
SultanOfAbia:
Nigerians are very guilable tools

That car is not his own..
It might be his uncle,inlaw or cousin car
I used to pull this stunt back then with my sister's car

Her husband bought her a car, but during pregnancy. I was the one basically driving around with the car, going errands.

Now let me tell you
I lied to so many people in my area that I just bought a new car.
They all believed it since the see me driving it all the time

This kid is pulling the same stunt I pulled when I was his age. That car is not his own
Dey play. SS3 boys are now driving Mercedes worth 15mill+. Go to Asaba, Owerri, Benin and see for yourself.
Re: Reactions As SS3 Student Buys Benz by Bluefield(f): 8:57am On Mar 23
ultimateprof:
I trust myself as school principal, if any student enter our school with any automobile or any electronic gadgets such has become an exhibit for he/she will not be able to retrieve it back. Its a standing rule already.
You wan seize student N15mill Benz for Benin because say be principal. You will definitely be killed within 2 months. Dey play.
Re: Reactions As SS3 Student Buys Benz by Bluefield(f): 8:59am On Mar 23
maasoap:

In this age of cultism and other things, they will just waylay you and kill you. It will be like film trick to you, our society of today is not like before o
No mind the mumu. I didn't see your response, I wouldn't have wasted my time responding to him. He thinks we're still in the 90's.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reactions As SS3 Student Buys Benz by armadeo(m): 9:28am On Mar 23
Yestogood:

I was in SS3 in 1991. I had a junior in Js3 who used to drive a Peugeot 504 to school. That was a cool ride at that time. It was his dad's car. His old boy was loaded.
It didn't distract us one bit.

Quite true. Then we weren't bothered about who had a car or not. We had more important things to worry about like a Walkman or cable TV at home. Lol.

Get rich or die trying hadn't been released then. Kids of these days are just something else.
Re: Reactions As SS3 Student Buys Benz by fitinwell: 9:56am On Mar 23
alphonsojaybaz:

https://eyesoflagos.com/2024/03/22/you-suppose-park-am-in-front-of-principal-office-reactions-as-ss3-student-drives-benz-to-school/

How does he plan to maintain this Car...?

With high cost of spare parts and Fuel per liter?

I remember when i was SS3 1998 set...
Highest gadget i managed to own was Palito digital set with earpiece.

Passing WAEC and Jamb was War zone then.
Re: Reactions As SS3 Student Buys Benz by ultimateprof: 10:09am On Mar 23
Bluefield:

You wan seize student N15mill Benz for Benin because say be principal. You will definitely be killed within 2 months. Dey play.

Because of 15m Benz students should not longer respect their teachers anymore?
Re: Reactions As SS3 Student Buys Benz by ultimateprof: 10:11am On Mar 23
maasoap:

In this age of cultism and other things, they will just waylay you and kill you. It will be like film trick to you, our society of today is not like before o

So we should allow our students to misbehave because of the fear of death abi?
Re: Reactions As SS3 Student Buys Benz by yuzjet(m): 10:19am On Mar 23
ishayaauta:

When I was in SS3 I was driving car and it wasn't a big deal, it's been 20 years already

Na you be boss óò.
Re: Reactions As SS3 Student Buys Benz by Blakjewelry(m): 10:36am On Mar 23
CandidAdmin:
It's not about buying a car but where he got the money to do so.
The answer is very obvious, the police and efcc needs to be very active on social media. This yahoo thing is spoiling the next Gen. My guy has been having issues with his son lately cause the child doesn't wants to go to school anymore but to do yahoo.
Re: Reactions As SS3 Student Buys Benz by StPete: 11:25am On Mar 23
Yestogood:

I was in SS3 in 1991. I had a junior in Js3 who used to drive a Peugeot 504 to school. That was a cool ride at that time. It was his dad's car. His old boy was loaded.
It didn't distract us one bit.

shocked shocked

Na these kind men I suppose dey relate with for here not all these Indomie generation.
Re: Reactions As SS3 Student Buys Benz by maasoap(m): 12:30pm On Mar 23
ultimateprof:

So we should allow our students to misbehave because of the fear of death abi?
Go ahead, confiscate it, don't mind me
Re: Reactions As SS3 Student Buys Benz by maasoap(m): 12:43pm On Mar 23
Kobicove:

In other words what you are saying is that the principal should be afraid of students in his school abi? undecided
He doesn't have to be afraid of his students. He could order the student not to bring the car into the school again but with what is happening in Nigeria of today, one needs to desist from taking extreme measures like confiscating the car.
Re: Reactions As SS3 Student Buys Benz by Kizzygentle: 1:26pm On Mar 23
Tommydare:
Contradiction. It would have been better if you didn't talk.
U wey dey talk, were u dey?
Re: Reactions As SS3 Student Buys Benz by omowumi9: 1:36pm On Mar 23
What's wrong with you? You really need someone to talk to.
Everybody has moved on and here you are doing this to yourself.

iCauseTrouble:
What else do you expect when the president is a druggie?
How do you tell young folks to work hard?
There is no difference between drug and fraud

1 Like

Re: Reactions As SS3 Student Buys Benz by Cheeryfeet: 1:49pm On Mar 23
Rockyrascal:
When I come across post like this I remember the blessings I got from my grandmother before she breathe her last breathe years ago. She put her hand on my head and said my grandson People will waste their time to read your comments
And today is that day

Lol. Guy you no well
Re: Reactions As SS3 Student Buys Benz by Arabmoney2023: 3:23pm On Mar 23
iCauseTrouble:
What else do you expect when the president is a druggie?
How do you tell young folks to work hard?
There is no difference between drug and fraud
let all this blame on the president stop please, how many times have have you prayed for him and the nation entirely, or what have you contributed to make the country better nothing, fraud has been even before tinubu was born, let our mindset about our country change please. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Reactions As SS3 Student Buys Benz by Sijo01(f): 5:27pm On Mar 23
The child has alot of questions to answer. Since the parents are not asking, the school should call the police or EFCC on him to do the needful
Re: Reactions As SS3 Student Buys Benz by bigiyaro(m): 6:52pm On Mar 23
adextetoo:
smiley

A fool will easily part with his Money.

how fool won take make money in the first place?
Re: Reactions As SS3 Student Buys Benz by Rejoice28(f): 9:00pm On Mar 23
Friends Jesus Christ loves y'all and he want you to accept him as your personal lord and saviour by giving your life to Christ, believing in him and repenting of your sins.remember tomorrow might be too late. Shalom

1 Like

Re: Reactions As SS3 Student Buys Benz by TGCML: 11:17am On Apr 19
Buy WAEC GCE Pins, WAEC Result Checker Scratch Card, Neco Result Token, NABTEB Result Checker Scratch Card on https://triplegltd.com.ng/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kenyan Trying To Mock Nigeria English / Top 5 Universities With Terrible Postgraduate Programmes / Nigeria Scraps Award Of HND Certificates By Polytechnics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.