Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,399 members, 7,815,870 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

I’m Happy Wike Has Boxed Himself In A Political Dead End – Dele Momodu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Happy Wike Has Boxed Himself In A Political Dead End – Dele Momodu (3588 Views)

Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu / CJN, Olukayode Ariwoola: I’m Happy Makinde Is Among G5 Govs / Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Happy Wike Has Boxed Himself In A Political Dead End – Dele Momodu by amoreobansu: 6:01pm On Mar 22
Dele Momodu, a chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has taken a swipe at the FCT Minister, Nyesom Wike. He stated that Wike has boxed himself into a political dead end and that the best he can be is to be a mole for the APC.

According to Momodu, Wike supported Gov Fubara for the gubernatorial election only because he hoped to continue as a 3rd term Governor, by proxy but his plans failed.

The PDP chieftain made this known in a post via Instagram on Thursday while reacting to Wike’s media parley with journalists in Abuja.

Wike addressed the speculation of dumping the PDP, stating, “I am a member of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP). Have you ever seen me change anything?”

His assertion comes amidst his noticeable absence from PDP meetings and campaign activities, especially in recent off-cycle elections. However, Wike expressed no regrets over his decisions, emphasizing the importance of moving forward.

In response, Dele Momodu said Wike’s inability to secure the party’s presidential ticket prompted his decision to support Tinubu.

The PDP chieftain faulted those still condoning the excesses of the former Governor in the opposition party.

He wrote, We must continue to debunk these lies…

“1. Nobody went against the Constitution of our party PDP. Wike and his friends manipulated it and threw away the zoning arrangement, hoping to favor him. Wike’s campaign for a Southern Presidency was only about WIKE.

He and his cronies had enough resources to block all roads to the South and reserved the Southern ticket exclusively for WIKE. PETER OBI got the message early enough and dumped our party. WIKE hired Chairmen. WIKE fired them. After WIKE lost the primary, he was willing and ready to be picked as Vice Presidential candidate.

He only became inconsolable after he lost that slot too. It is his legitimate right to be angry and he retaliated mercilessly by supporting TINUBU, which was also his legitimate decision.

“2. WIKE supported his personal choice of FUBARA for the gubernatorial election only because he hoped to continue as a 3rd term Governor, by proxy. When FUBARA finally found his voice, WIKE sent thunder after him.

The Governor is still not sitting comfortably in his office nearly one year after being sworn in, just because of the massive ego of one man WIKE.

“3. What manner of cruel audacity can make a man speak so boldly about being a member of PDP when you’re already working for your idol in APC, and even boasting that nobody can challenge you in 2027? I do not blame WIKE. I blame those who have condoned his excesses, endlessly, in PDP.

WIKE is left with only one desperate mission, a total annihilation of PDP, on behalf of one master he knows he cannot challenge, TINUBU. It gladdens my heart that WIKE has boxed himself into a political dead end, by cutting his nose to spite his face. The best he can be is to continue his role as an APC mole because he prefers to reign in hell than to serve in heaven. That is the way the cookie crumbles… Sad.”.

https://reportgist.com/2024/03/22/im-happy-wike-has-boxed-himself-in-a-political-dead-end-dele-momodu/

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Happy Wike Has Boxed Himself In A Political Dead End – Dele Momodu by Zwooks: 6:03pm On Mar 22
Menses pains. Get a pad bra tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Happy Wike Has Boxed Himself In A Political Dead End – Dele Momodu by mrvitalis(m): 6:08pm On Mar 22
Wike is doing all this because PDP is not strong

Wike is finished politically, same way rochas was finished in 2015 but took till 2023 to show

It's over for wike, he has lost his base

Anyone who think wike can rig rivers state again like he did in 2023 is far from reality

The next LGA election would be the first humble pie he would eat

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Happy Wike Has Boxed Himself In A Political Dead End – Dele Momodu by richie240: 6:23pm On Mar 22
U guys know next to nothing when it comes to political.
Let 2027 reach, na dt time una go know say Fubara (sef) na tinubu's boy, and that when it comes to the national stage, there's nothing like APC, pdp, sdp or nnpp.

I purposely left out LP, bcus those ones are still infants who blv in 'nzorgbu-ism' which they still don't realise is further sinking them into political abyss.
mrvitalis:

Wike is finished politically, same way rochas was finished in 2015 but took till 2023 to show

Anyone who think wike can rig rivers state again like he did in 2023 is far from reality

That wike as u see am so, e get sense pass most of una playing infantile 'opposition'.
Keep playing
cool

14 Likes

Re: I’m Happy Wike Has Boxed Himself In A Political Dead End – Dele Momodu by BondRiv: 6:25pm On Mar 22
This Davido's boy again. Better stay in your lane and allow people who know how to play politics do their thing.

7 Likes

Re: I’m Happy Wike Has Boxed Himself In A Political Dead End – Dele Momodu by vanitybutiwanti: 6:47pm On Mar 22
mrvitalis:

Are you the person that will stop wike from winning Rivers for BAT and his preffered candidates in 2027? Why is the governor hesitant on holding LGA election? Any person you guys support fails, a man controls 20 out of 23 lga chairman, controls 27 out of 31 lawmakers, 3 Senators are loyal to him, 10 out of 13 Federal representatives are loyal to him and you say he's finished, you must be high on crack

14 Likes

Re: I’m Happy Wike Has Boxed Himself In A Political Dead End – Dele Momodu by mrvitalis(m): 7:05pm On Mar 22
vanitybutiwanti:
Are you the person that will stop wike from winning Rivers for BAT and his preffered candidates in 2027? Why is the governor hesitant on holding LGA election? Any person you guys support fails, a man controls 20 out of 23 lga chairman, controls 27 out of 31 lawmakers, 3 Senators are loyal to him, 10 out of 13 Federal representatives are loyal to him and you say he's finished, you must be high on crack
Rochas had more and failed too

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Happy Wike Has Boxed Himself In A Political Dead End – Dele Momodu by chopnaira: 7:07pm On Mar 22
Bobdee should not even be talking when it comes to politics. He has never won a political contest so he should sit down instead of trying to lecture the pros Lol.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Happy Wike Has Boxed Himself In A Political Dead End – Dele Momodu by mrvitalis(m): 7:09pm On Mar 22
richie240:
U guys know next to nothing when it comes to political.
Let 2027 reach, na dt time una go know say Fubara na tinubu's boy, and that when it comes to the national stage, there's nothing like APC, pdp, sdp or nnpp.

I purposely left out LP, bcus those ones are still infants who blv in 'nzorgbu-ism' which they still don't know is further sinking them into political abyss.

That wike as u see am so, e get sense pass most of una playing infantile 'opposition'.
Keep playing
cool
Know more you mean by being corrupt? Lmaooo

Most of you don't get it we are tired of the type of politics that is being played by Nigerians

We need leaders who are afraid to be called theif... People who when they are accused of corruption comes out to defend themselves, people who have reputation to protect

Win or lose I would never be caught voting for a corrupt man like Tinubu not even with a gun to my head... I'm not broke would never be

Nigeria keep sinking and all u guys care is win elections... Win all u like but never with my support... Luckily millions are waking up to this reality

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Happy Wike Has Boxed Himself In A Political Dead End – Dele Momodu by softtorce: 7:14pm On Mar 22

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Happy Wike Has Boxed Himself In A Political Dead End – Dele Momodu by Martinsmine(m): 7:19pm On Mar 22
Dele should sit down one place... we re tired.. we need fresh brains
Re: I’m Happy Wike Has Boxed Himself In A Political Dead End – Dele Momodu by DrAkpamudehe: 7:25pm On Mar 22
Martinsmine:
Dele should sit down one place... we re tired.. we need fresh brains

Senseless comment

6 Likes

Re: I’m Happy Wike Has Boxed Himself In A Political Dead End – Dele Momodu by vanitybutiwanti: 7:34pm On Mar 22
mrvitalis:

Rochas had more and failed too
wike is not Amaechi and Rochas, wike is still firmly on ground, you've never liked him and I don't expect you to come to terms with the truth. Whenever wike comes to town for weekend, people in the other camp tremble.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Happy Wike Has Boxed Himself In A Political Dead End – Dele Momodu by Martinsmine(m): 7:42pm On Mar 22
DrAkpamudehe:

Senseless comment
but it's true bro... dis politicians are wicked... very rear to see a straight person in nigeria
Re: I’m Happy Wike Has Boxed Himself In A Political Dead End – Dele Momodu by hisgrace090: 7:42pm On Mar 22
PDP have bn killed by self centered and egocentric members.
Re: I’m Happy Wike Has Boxed Himself In A Political Dead End – Dele Momodu by wdacharley(m): 7:50pm On Mar 22
The only thing saving wike now from total embarrassment is tininbu and that's cus he rigged rivers vote for him...wike is a pathetic liar and so many people are waiting for his downfall
vanitybutiwanti:
wike is not Amaechi and Rochas, wike is still firmly on ground, you've never liked him and I don't expect you to come to terms with the truth. Whenever wike comes to town for weekend, people in the other camp tremble.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Happy Wike Has Boxed Himself In A Political Dead End – Dele Momodu by vanitybutiwanti: 7:53pm On Mar 22
wdacharley:
The only thing saving wike now from total embarrassment is tininbu and that's cus he rigged rivers vote for him...wike is a pathetic liar and so many people are waiting for his downfall
Didn't he also rig for sim fubara that you guys worship now?

7 Likes

Re: I’m Happy Wike Has Boxed Himself In A Political Dead End – Dele Momodu by Gajagojo: 8:11pm On Mar 22
Where is Dele Momodu's political career?
Atiku is now an activist
Re: I’m Happy Wike Has Boxed Himself In A Political Dead End – Dele Momodu by chariisGRACE(m): 8:25pm On Mar 22
Every politician is guilty of this, not just Wike.

Personal interest is the first thing. Wike's action during the election was for his own good.

Not just politician, everybody dey guilty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Happy Wike Has Boxed Himself In A Political Dead End – Dele Momodu by sageb: 8:36pm On Mar 22
vanitybutiwanti:

Yes, Wike cannot be like his master- Amaechi.
Amaechi is the best Governor of Rivers state since the return of Democracy (4th Republic).

Amaechi is miles ahead of wike.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Happy Wike Has Boxed Himself In A Political Dead End – Dele Momodu by vanitybutiwanti: 9:14pm On Mar 22
sageb:

Yes, Wike cannot be like his master- Amaechi.
Amaechi is the best Governor of Rivers state since the return of Democracy (4th Republic).

Amaechi is miles ahead of wike.

Amaechi can never be wikes master clown

All the elections Amaechi won , he did it with the help of his god wike
Re: I’m Happy Wike Has Boxed Himself In A Political Dead End – Dele Momodu by richie240: 9:18pm On Mar 22
Mention one governor who did not influence/rig in d last election, just one!
cool
wdacharley:

SupremeSpecimen:

Cheap data ramblings

Wike rigged Rivers for Tinubu and for his position.
A favor for a favor

=Political Genius 🙄
Re: I’m Happy Wike Has Boxed Himself In A Political Dead End – Dele Momodu by naija4life247: 9:21pm On Mar 22
Coming from Davido's Fat Boy

2 Likes

Re: I’m Happy Wike Has Boxed Himself In A Political Dead End – Dele Momodu by mkoabiola: 9:30pm On Mar 22
Wike is a mole .

It an open secret
Re: I’m Happy Wike Has Boxed Himself In A Political Dead End – Dele Momodu by DrAkpamudehe: 10:45pm On Mar 22
Martinsmine:
but it's true bro... dis politicians are wicked... very rear to see a straight person in nigeria

The politicians are a reflection of you as a Nigerian. You yourself are you are straight person? The answer is NO.
Re: I’m Happy Wike Has Boxed Himself In A Political Dead End – Dele Momodu by Melagros(m): 10:55pm On Mar 22
COMRADES, wike is a nonsense man, everyone knows that
Re: I’m Happy Wike Has Boxed Himself In A Political Dead End – Dele Momodu by Martinsmine(m): 12:09pm On Mar 23
DrAkpamudehe:

The politicians are a reflection of you as a Nigerian. You yourself are you are straight person? The answer is NO.
one ubfork don't knw me... if u say ill about people u don't know den u must be d real idiot and fool looking for attention.
Re: I’m Happy Wike Has Boxed Himself In A Political Dead End – Dele Momodu by Kapeter(m): 12:26pm On Mar 23
Yen yen yen. Wike is fast becoming the greatest politician from the SS. Was minister under PDP GEJ, governor for 8 year, then a minister again under APC PBAT. That's what stars do.

1 Like

Re: I’m Happy Wike Has Boxed Himself In A Political Dead End – Dele Momodu by peleson1: 2:20pm On Mar 23
vanitybutiwanti:

How many senators were in PDP in 2019 ?
Fubara Is more useful to Tinubu than Wike and will deliver better than Wike.

Who will tinubu v more respect and support for between Peter Odili with Mary Odili and Wike?

Is Fubara fighting Tinubu?
No.

Is Fubara against tinubu?
No.

So whose fight is tinubu going into actually?

Fubara will deliver for tinubu easily without a fight so why will tinubu v a problem with that?

Tinubu was poised to win 2023 election without Rivers vote.

Rivers vote was very contestous n every body knows that.

The fight isn't necessary.
The fight isn't tinubu's

If there is a fight then the loser has already lost it.

No one is behind Wike.

No one.

The north , east, Niger Delta all see him as a betrayal.
What does he really v to sell?

Even the Yoruba are wary of him.

E too do.

If all past governors are behaving like Wike, nobody eiylive in Nigeria.
Nigeria will be too hot for everyone
Re: I’m Happy Wike Has Boxed Himself In A Political Dead End – Dele Momodu by peleson1: 2:25pm On Mar 23
vanitybutiwanti:
Amaechi can never be wikes master clown

All the elections Amaechi won , he did it with the help of his god wike
Till tomorrow, tinubu has more respect for amaechi than Wike.

Amaechi has principles but Wike does not.
Re: I’m Happy Wike Has Boxed Himself In A Political Dead End – Dele Momodu by vanitybutiwanti: 2:35pm On Mar 23
peleson1:

How many senators were in PDP in 2019 ?
Fubara Is more useful to Tinubu than Wike and will deliver better than Wike.

Who will tinubu v more respect and support for between Peter Odili with Mary Odili and Wike?

Is Fubara fighting Tinubu?
No.

Is Fubara against tinubu?
No.

So whose fight is tinubu going into actually?

Fubara will deliver for tinubu easily without a fight so why will tinubu v a problem with that?

Tinubu was poised to win 2023 election without Rivers vote.

Rivers vote was very contestous n every body knows that.

The fight isn't necessary.
The fight isn't tinubu's

If there is a fight then the loser has already lost it.

No one is behind Wike.

No one.

The north , east, Niger Delta all see him as a betrayal.
What does he really v to sell?

Even the Yoruba are wary of him.

E too do.

If all past governors are behaving like Wike, nobody eiylive in Nigeria.
Nigeria will be too hot for everyone
keep living in a fhools paradise, I can't wait for 2027, you think Tinubu is a kid? Were was fubara and odili when wike made concessions to make sim and Tinubu win Rivers state? Nobody Is behind wike yet wike is arguably the most powerful minister in this government, does fubara know how he was made governor? Tinubu has a first hand experience with betrayals and he will never support sim, with or without sim, wike Is in charge in Rivers, why should Tinubu trust a man that did not implement all the resolution he agreed to in a peace accord he appended his signature on? Why should he trust a man that stabbed his boss in the back barely one year into office.

This is politics and there are rules, you are probably igbo or an Amaechi supporter, get it into your thick skull that fubara who comes from an lga with the least number of voters in Rivers State is a goner.
Re: I’m Happy Wike Has Boxed Himself In A Political Dead End – Dele Momodu by vanitybutiwanti: 2:37pm On Mar 23
peleson1:

Till tomorrow, tinubu has more respect for amaechi than Wike.

Amaechi has principles but Wike does not.
principles that made him sell the state gas turbine to a private firm? Principles that made him send soldiers to kill individuals in Abonema in the 2019 election, you must be a fhool. Tinubu does not rate Amaechi at all, Ameachi is a small boy in the eyes of Tinubu

(1) (2) (Reply)

You, What Will Jesus Do, If He Saw The Satellite Pictures Of Nigeria And Census / Jonathan Cannot Win 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo / Where's Buhari ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.