Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,438 members, 7,853,884 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:16 AM

How Do I Know My Prayer Is Answered? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do I Know My Prayer Is Answered? (98 Views)

Nigerian Lady Says Prayer Is A Waste Of Time, No Jesus / Must We Suffer Before Our Prayer Is Answered? / My Prayer For Trinitarians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Know My Prayer Is Answered? by covenantsat(m): 7:11pm On Mar 22
When you pray, do you get constant worries to know if the prayer has been answered? This video has the answer.

Pray with the confidence that you have been answered going forward through the revelation of God's word shared by Pastor Evans Akajiuba.

Click to watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UknnUevVq98?si=SyO8yigz7-Xna83g
Re: How Do I Know My Prayer Is Answered? by Kobojunkie: 7:14pm On Mar 22
covenantsat:
When you pray, do you get constant worries to know if the prayer has been answered? This video has the answer. Pray with the confidence that you have been answered going forward through the revelation of God's word shared by Pastor Evans Akajiuba.
According to Jesus Christ, the Father only answers the prayers of those who are first Holy and then approved Righteous by Him. All others outside of that circle are delusional as they confuse God's Mercy which is poured out on even the wicked and ungrateful people out there with answers from God. grin

(1) (Reply)

Westerhof Finally Confesses That Adultery Is In Polygamy! / 10 SHOCKING Miracles Performed By African Pastors / My Life Is A Testimony Of God.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.