Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,905 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Crypto Exchange, OKX Shuts Down In India, Advices Users To Withdraw All Funds - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Crypto Exchange, OKX Shuts Down In India, Advices Users To Withdraw All Funds (13539 Views)

Jumia Shuts Down Operations In Cameroon / How Can Someone Use My BVN Pin To Withdraw My Money. / UBA Added N10 To Lady's N40 To Withdraw N52 For Card Maintenance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Exchange, OKX Shuts Down In India, Advices Users To Withdraw All Funds by Goldbw122(m): 7:33am On Mar 23
olayinka63:

OK recommend a learning source
Thank you
Babypips
Re: Crypto Exchange, OKX Shuts Down In India, Advices Users To Withdraw All Funds by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:39am On Mar 23
Ayobeck:

Pls explain this very well,,come down to our level..dis ur explanation is too crazy n hard to understand..thank u boss
It is very hard
More difficult than calculus
Re: Crypto Exchange, OKX Shuts Down In India, Advices Users To Withdraw All Funds by ZionwolSolution: 7:43am On Mar 23
Elliotwaveforec:
Nigerians flocking to okx and bybit, watch your back!

If you want to speculate on the global financial markets, go learn technical analysis and join regulated brokers; do away with crypto exchanges. You can even speculate on cryptos through brokers, along with Gold, Silver, palladium, indices, and currencies.

I know because of mental laziness, you wouldn't learn technical analysis but opt for less stressful spot trading - buy and relax like a retiree.

Come on, use your young brain and study charts to predict the direction of the markets and make money for yourself.

They don't want the hard work of studying charts but prefer the executive (lazy) style of trading.

Show them how much you have made from your chart reading.... and how many times your trading accounts have been wiped out.

Dey deceive yourself...... Somebody chose less stress and made more, you chose stress and made less, with high risk of losing your entire capital.

Is it not better not to give an advice that will lead them to loosing their capital?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Exchange, OKX Shuts Down In India, Advices Users To Withdraw All Funds by NPFLADMIN(m): 7:44am On Mar 23
Goldbw122:

You wan fund your account with the 17k?

Yes
The minimum amount for the broker I wan use na 16k.

Bros abeg, no matter how small.
Re: Crypto Exchange, OKX Shuts Down In India, Advices Users To Withdraw All Funds by AngelicBeing: 7:48am On Mar 23
Namaster:
All crypto companies have a DARKER side to them. I'm starting to think it comes with the territory.

Few of them can stand up to a close scrutiny. The moment standardized regulations are implemented for the crypto market, a lot of them would crumble.

Lots of them are run by criminals or cater to criminals. First, it was FTX who embezzled people's money. Then Binance was fined OVER $4B for money laundering. Now rather than comply with simple government policies, OKX chose to withdraw from India.

If you make money and your processes are above board, why would you RUN from government scrutiny?
Gbamsulotey, end of thread cheesy
Re: Crypto Exchange, OKX Shuts Down In India, Advices Users To Withdraw All Funds by MuslimIgbo: 7:57am On Mar 23
Seunpapa65:
I see pi shocking the world
People just too mumu with this pi nonsense.
Almost 10 years now, the nonsense pi never launch on any recognised crypto platform..
One Shiba Inu or pepe or doge is better than 10 pi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Exchange, OKX Shuts Down In India, Advices Users To Withdraw All Funds by EnglandAmaka(f): 8:02am On Mar 23
Elliotwaveforec:

If you want to speculate on the global financial markets, go learn technical analysis and join regulated brokers; do away with crypto exchanges. You can even speculate on cryptos through brokers, along with Gold, Silver, palladium, indices, and currencies.

I know because of mental laziness, you wouldn't learn technical analysis but opt for less stressful spot trading - buy and relax like a retiree.

Come on, use your young brain and study charts to predict the direction of the markets and make money for yourself.

They don't want the hard work of studying charts but prefer the executive (lazy) style of trading.

Please recommend like 5 regulated brokers for me please
Re: Crypto Exchange, OKX Shuts Down In India, Advices Users To Withdraw All Funds by CharlieJoelly(m): 8:04am On Mar 23
Naka
Re: Crypto Exchange, OKX Shuts Down In India, Advices Users To Withdraw All Funds by iLegendd(m): 8:05am On Mar 23
Namaster:
All crypto companies have a DARKER side to them. I'm starting to think it comes with the territory.

Few of them can stand up to a close scrutiny. The moment standardized regulations are implemented for the crypto market, a lot of them would crumble.

Lots of them are run by criminals or cater to criminals. First, it was FTX who embezzled people's money. Then Binance was fined OVER $4B for money laundering. Now rather than comply with simple government policies, OKX chose to withdraw from India.

If you make money and your processes are above board, why would you RUN from government scrutiny?
Since a lot are run by criminals, it will be nice to hand over your company's secrets to the government, which is run my good men and that's why these good men have made their countries better than Heaven. cry

They job of the government is to keep you poor via exorbitant tax and the poorer you are, the easily they can control you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Exchange, OKX Shuts Down In India, Advices Users To Withdraw All Funds by DeepSight(m): 8:06am On Mar 23
Wirinet...
Re: Crypto Exchange, OKX Shuts Down In India, Advices Users To Withdraw All Funds by Prigidypogodo(f): 8:07am On Mar 23
DenreleDave:

Boss can u recommend a coin one can buy for long term gain
so you can eat beans
Re: Crypto Exchange, OKX Shuts Down In India, Advices Users To Withdraw All Funds by Offpoint1: 8:15am On Mar 23
RenaissanceGuy:
Crypto is the future of money, but the road to that destination will be tortuous, but overall, worth it at the end.
Crypto was not designed for government to control, that was the very purpose of it creation... Government don't like what they can't control.

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Exchange, OKX Shuts Down In India, Advices Users To Withdraw All Funds by tosyne2much(m): 8:15am On Mar 23
MuslimIgbo:

Almost 10 years now, the nonsense pi never launch on any recognised crypto platform..
I was once a firm believer of Pi until I realized Pi is a joke of a project. The mainnet launch they promised is just a mirage

The devs are just using miners to catch cruise while they make money off ads

Unfortunately, those who are new to crypto don't want to hear this bitter truth

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Exchange, OKX Shuts Down In India, Advices Users To Withdraw All Funds by Smithwilliams826: 8:46am On Mar 23
Namaster:

What is the simple government policies ?
Re: Crypto Exchange, OKX Shuts Down In India, Advices Users To Withdraw All Funds by Fearurcreeator: 8:59am On Mar 23
edenex:

Making money in trading no be by suffer head technical analysis.
So many hungry forex coaches who know all the price action in the world but cant flaunt a 5kusd trading account which is a small thing in the crypto space
Crypto has produced millions of rich people more than suffer head technical analysis and retail forex trading will ever produce.
I made a fortune in crypto after leaving fx which had given nothing after a decade of studying charts undecided

Dey your lane. Make we dey our lane. There is nothing like lazy buying and selling. All na trading as long as it pays the bills Not everyone must trade like a hedge fund on wall street
Wahala
Re: Crypto Exchange, OKX Shuts Down In India, Advices Users To Withdraw All Funds by Killermamba: 9:15am On Mar 23
edenex:

So many hungry forex coaches who know all the price action in the world but cant flaunt a 5kusd trading account which is a small thing in the crypto space
Crypto has produced millions of rich people more than suffer head technical analysis and retail forex trading will ever produce.
I made a fortune in crypto after leaving fx which had given nothing after a decade of studying charts undecided

Dey your lane. Make we dey our lane. There is nothing like lazy buying and selling. All na trading as long as it pays the bills Not everyone must trade like a hedge fund on wall street
na man you be my guy. Na suffer head that man be. Na Nigeria invent crypto trading?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Exchange, OKX Shuts Down In India, Advices Users To Withdraw All Funds by Ayobeck(m): 9:16am On Mar 23
VeeVeeMyLuv:

It is very hard
More difficult than calculus

😂 Sure .maybe nah copy n paste who knows

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Exchange, OKX Shuts Down In India, Advices Users To Withdraw All Funds by Seunpapa65: 9:20am On Mar 23
MuslimIgbo:

No mumu pass u have you checked the current price keep talking rubbish
Re: Crypto Exchange, OKX Shuts Down In India, Advices Users To Withdraw All Funds by oxiide22(m): 9:22am On Mar 23
EnglandAmaka:

for me please
I can tell you but only if you can pay me 5k
Re: Crypto Exchange, OKX Shuts Down In India, Advices Users To Withdraw All Funds by hoyze24: 9:22am On Mar 23
Elliotwaveforec:

What's he talking about? How does TA knowledge make you a good trader? There are many of your kinds languishing in penury. Crypto is a better product with varying sectors: defi, nfts, RWA and a lot more. You should understand that making money in crypto goes beyond only price increment, do you have any idea what yield farming and staking is?
Also, the whole TA thing is also applicable in crypto futures. Don't spend your whole time talking here, learn before you put out comments.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Exchange, OKX Shuts Down In India, Advices Users To Withdraw All Funds by millionboi2: 9:42am On Mar 23
Elliotwaveforec:

If you like study charts all your life, you will still loose money,you called patient people lazy for holding, you are a big fool.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Exchange, OKX Shuts Down In India, Advices Users To Withdraw All Funds by millionboi2: 9:44am On Mar 23
Ayobeck:

Pls explain this very well,,come down to our level..dis ur explanation is too crazy n hard to understand..thank u boss
he will scam you,he will ask you to pay him money to teach you....he is a thief forget his ranting.
Re: Crypto Exchange, OKX Shuts Down In India, Advices Users To Withdraw All Funds by millionboi2: 9:45am On Mar 23
edenex:

don't mind the fool.
Re: Crypto Exchange, OKX Shuts Down In India, Advices Users To Withdraw All Funds by millionboi2: 9:46am On Mar 23
DenreleDave:

Boss can u recommend a coin one can buy for long term gain
lunc is still cheap.
Re: Crypto Exchange, OKX Shuts Down In India, Advices Users To Withdraw All Funds by millionboi2: 9:50am On Mar 23
NPFLADMIN:
Hope nothing go do Forex sha? Me still dey learn it.

Anyways, Abeg anyone fit dash me 17k. Make God use you. Check my sig for my akkant.
you dey learn forex dey beg 17k, you are on a very long thing,pray make depression no kill you, bet9ja is better than forex ,bcoz in bet9ja you can loose small capital but in forex no small capital as you will be loosing in dollars better go learn handwork now if you no want depression.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Exchange, OKX Shuts Down In India, Advices Users To Withdraw All Funds by millionboi2: 9:52am On Mar 23
Beverlyjean:
Crypto is killing the world...it breeds insecurity... currency influencing, fraud...it can easily kill a not so strong economy.... all because its unregulated....if not for crypto , our exchange rate will not be this terrible....and of course, coupled with our stupid economic policies
your family waste money send you school ooo.you don't know what is crypto.
Re: Crypto Exchange, OKX Shuts Down In India, Advices Users To Withdraw All Funds by millionboi2: 9:52am On Mar 23
frankson1:

Lots of the people I know who are into crypto all ran away from FX trading after they were all ruined.

Lots of them stopped trading and started forming coach and collecting money from people in the name of FX trading classes.
100% true.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Exchange, OKX Shuts Down In India, Advices Users To Withdraw All Funds by emperor4love(m): 10:02am On Mar 23
No matter how crypto be,e better pass forex 100 tines,if u wan burn money do forex,just only 1 bnb,will give u more than 40dolls each week,just buy low sell high nd this occur every week,unless there is total bloodbath that do happen occasionally and if you are alert in crypto news u go convert before the bloodbath even start

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Exchange, OKX Shuts Down In India, Advices Users To Withdraw All Funds by NPFLADMIN(m): 10:12am On Mar 23
millionboi2:
you dey learn forex dey beg 17k, you are on a very long thing,pray make depression no kill you, bet9ja is better than forex ,bcoz in bet9ja you can loose small capital but in forex no small capital as you will be loosing in dollars better go learn handwork now if you no want depression.

Sha help me with fund first. Abeg. We go go through that storm when we get there.
Anything abeg uncle. My akkant dey my signature
Re: Crypto Exchange, OKX Shuts Down In India, Advices Users To Withdraw All Funds by millionboi2: 10:15am On Mar 23
NPFLADMIN:

Sha help me with fund first. Abeg. We go go through that storm when we get there.
Anything abeg uncle. My akkant dey my signature
I can't give you money to go and waste in the name of trading forex,go and learn handwork.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Exchange, OKX Shuts Down In India, Advices Users To Withdraw All Funds by Astra101: 10:20am On Mar 23
Elliotwaveforec:

One love brotherly... My virgin sister for you oooo cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Would You Know A Replica If You Saw One? / What Can 5naira Buy? / Nigeria Mulls $20 Billion Offers To Sell Transmission Assets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.