Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,368 members, 7,812,054 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

Crypto Exchange, OKX Shuts Down In India, Advices Users To Withdraw All Funds - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Crypto Exchange, OKX Shuts Down In India, Advices Users To Withdraw All Funds (13545 Views)

Jumia Shuts Down Operations In Cameroon / How Can Someone Use My BVN Pin To Withdraw My Money. / UBA Added N10 To Lady's N40 To Withdraw N52 For Card Maintenance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Exchange, OKX Shuts Down In India, Advices Users To Withdraw All Funds by Ayobeck(m): 10:21am On Mar 23
millionboi2:
he will scam you,he will ask you to pay him money to teach you....he is a thief forget his ranting.
😂 Everybody one rich in many aspect way.....Oti daaaaaooo
Re: Crypto Exchange, OKX Shuts Down In India, Advices Users To Withdraw All Funds by olaxm: 10:22am On Mar 23
Some of you doesn't know jack about crypto but keep spewing rubbish.

Blockchain crypto that give birth to bitcoin wasn't originally design to exchange on Central exchange (CEN) so it not a suprised to seeing CEN being attack by GOVERNMENT thereby leading to shutdown of these exchange. Infact CEN are prone to Crypto hack and several has happen in the past. Crypto was designed to exchange on descentrilize exchange (DEX) which allow you and I to trade without central authority. DEX is yet to be popular like CEN, so until DEX become mainstream CEN is going to be subject to regulation buruhha.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Exchange, OKX Shuts Down In India, Advices Users To Withdraw All Funds by Evercurious(f): 10:22am On Mar 23
Elliotwaveforec:
Nigerians flocking to okx and bybit, watch your back!

If you want to speculate on the global financial markets, go learn technical analysis and join regulated brokers; do away with crypto exchanges. You can even speculate on cryptos through brokers, along with Gold, Silver, palladium, indices, and currencies.

I know because of mental laziness, you wouldn't learn technical analysis but opt for less stressful spot trading - buy and relax like a retiree.

Come on, use your young brain and study charts to predict the direction of the markets and make money for yourself.

They don't want the hard work of studying charts but prefer the executive (lazy) style of trading.

Naa by force? Or is it your business?
Re: Crypto Exchange, OKX Shuts Down In India, Advices Users To Withdraw All Funds by NPFLADMIN(m): 10:28am On Mar 23
millionboi2:
I can't give you money to go and waste in the name of trading forex,go and learn handwork.

Anyways, thanks.
Re: Crypto Exchange, OKX Shuts Down In India, Advices Users To Withdraw All Funds by lexy2014: 11:19am On Mar 23
Namaster:
All crypto companies have a DARKER side to them. I'm starting to think it comes with the territory.

Few of them can stand up to a close scrutiny. The moment standardized regulations are implemented for the crypto market, a lot of them would crumble.

Lots of them are run by criminals or cater to criminals. First, it was FTX who embezzled people's money. Then Binance was fined OVER $4B for money laundering. Now rather than comply with simple government policies, OKX chose to withdraw from India.

If you make money and your processes are above board, why would you RUN from government scrutiny?

and yet they were honest enough to ask their users to withdraw their funds

1 Like

Re: Crypto Exchange, OKX Shuts Down In India, Advices Users To Withdraw All Funds by Beverlyjean(f): 11:26am On Mar 23
millionboi2:
your family waste money send you school ooo.you don't know what is crypto.

Ubare too dumb to understand its technicalities....u think u are smarter than the countries that have banned it ... school go even reject u for being dumb
Re: Crypto Exchange, OKX Shuts Down In India, Advices Users To Withdraw All Funds by EnglandAmaka(f): 11:29am On Mar 23
oxiide22:
I can tell you but only if you can pay me 5k

Send your account
Re: Crypto Exchange, OKX Shuts Down In India, Advices Users To Withdraw All Funds by Akposb(m): 11:55am On Mar 23
DenreleDave:

Boss can u recommend a coin one can buy for long term gain
Check Shiba Inu
Re: Crypto Exchange, OKX Shuts Down In India, Advices Users To Withdraw All Funds by oxiide22(m): 12:09pm On Mar 23
EnglandAmaka:

Send your account
0211206511 gtb
Re: Crypto Exchange, OKX Shuts Down In India, Advices Users To Withdraw All Funds by Shantyken(m): 2:17pm On Mar 23
Seunpapa65:

No mumu pass u have you checked the current price keep talking rubbish
What price
Pi still dey talk say na $0 dem worth
Re: Crypto Exchange, OKX Shuts Down In India, Advices Users To Withdraw All Funds by Seunpapa65: 2:20pm On Mar 23
Shantyken:

What price
Pi still dey talk say na $0 dem worth
Am currently buying for 300-400 although I never checked the current rate
Ask the mumu if doge or Shiba has reached such price the will open their mouths waa to vomit rubbish.
He didn't even know that the Asian countries especially China are behind pi because they need there own block chain 🚀🚀
Re: Crypto Exchange, OKX Shuts Down In India, Advices Users To Withdraw All Funds by Shantyken(m): 2:27pm On Mar 23
Seunpapa65:

Am currently buying for 300-400 although I never checked the current rate
Ask the mumu if doge or Shiba has reached such price the will open their mouths waa to vomit rubbish.
He didn't even know that the Asian countries especially China are behind pi because they need there own block chain 🚀🚀
Pi is taking much time to be lunch and people do dey tire.
Re: Crypto Exchange, OKX Shuts Down In India, Advices Users To Withdraw All Funds by NPFLADMIN(m): 3:31pm On Mar 23
EnglandAmaka:

Send your account
Abeg aunty, me sef too wan start trading. Abeg bless me with anything. My akant dey my signature.
Re: Crypto Exchange, OKX Shuts Down In India, Advices Users To Withdraw All Funds by Seunpapa65: 4:15pm On Mar 23
Shantyken:

Pi is taking much time to be lunch and people do dey tire.
Yes they reason is because they wanted to reach a mark of 10m miner before launching believe it or not pi is the next big thing to happen 💯
Re: Crypto Exchange, OKX Shuts Down In India, Advices Users To Withdraw All Funds by MuslimIgbo: 5:18pm On Mar 23
Seunpapa65:

No mumu pass u have you checked the current price keep talking rubbish
Weyrey
Keep foolīng YOURSELVES
Re: Crypto Exchange, OKX Shuts Down In India, Advices Users To Withdraw All Funds by Seunpapa65: 5:59pm On Mar 23
MuslimIgbo:

Weyrey
Keep foolīng YOURSELVES
Idiot go and watch this video on Facebook and see that people are buying things with pi backward mugu

https://www.facebook.com/reel/728855129459696/?mibextid=rS40aB7S9Ucbxw6v
Re: Crypto Exchange, OKX Shuts Down In India, Advices Users To Withdraw All Funds by MuslimIgbo: 6:25pm On Mar 23
Seunpapa65:

Idiot go and watch this video on Facebook and see that people are buying things with pi backward mugu

https://www.facebook.com/reel/728855129459696/?mibextid=rS40aB7S9Ucbxw6v
Weyrey
Tell me how much you have made personally from it.
Not what someone told you.

Keep foolīng YOURSELVES grin
Re: Crypto Exchange, OKX Shuts Down In India, Advices Users To Withdraw All Funds by elonize(m): 7:28pm On Mar 23
frankson1:

Lots of the people I know who are into crypto all ran away from FX trading after they were all ruined.

Lots of them stopped trading and started forming coach and collecting money from people in the name of FX trading classes.
😂😂😂
Re: Crypto Exchange, OKX Shuts Down In India, Advices Users To Withdraw All Funds by elonize(m): 7:32pm On Mar 23
millionboi2:
If you like study charts all your life, you will still loose money,you called patient people lazy for holding, you are a big fool.
😂
Re: Crypto Exchange, OKX Shuts Down In India, Advices Users To Withdraw All Funds by elonize(m): 7:34pm On Mar 23
emperor4love:
No matter how crypto be,e better pass forex 100 tines,if u wan burn money do forex,just only 1 bnb,will give u more than 40dolls each week,just buy low sell high nd this occur every week,unless there is total bloodbath that do happen occasionally and if you are alert in crypto news u go convert before the bloodbath even start
where I fit dey get legit crypto news?
Re: Crypto Exchange, OKX Shuts Down In India, Advices Users To Withdraw All Funds by emperor4love(m): 7:44pm On Mar 23
elonize:
where I fit dey get legit crypto news?
Coindesk.com
Cointelegraph.com
Cryptopotato.com
Coinmarketcap
Benzinga
Re: Crypto Exchange, OKX Shuts Down In India, Advices Users To Withdraw All Funds by Thislifee: 8:30pm On Mar 23
EnglandAmaka:

Please recommend like 5 regulated brokers for me please
I can give you 10 regulated brokers but it would cost you #10k. Mine is 100% legit. I can also guide and tutor you.
Re: Crypto Exchange, OKX Shuts Down In India, Advices Users To Withdraw All Funds by khreus(m): 3:15am On Mar 24
Elliotwaveforec:
They don't want the hard work of studying charts but prefer the executive (lazy) style of trading.
I'm not a trader and no way near one. Matter of fact, I'm just deliberating an alternative hustle apart from my 9-5 and what you said clicked. Do you care to explain the trajectory learning to what you just said, courses and know-how to take in other to become one. Your reply will go a long way boss.
Re: Crypto Exchange, OKX Shuts Down In India, Advices Users To Withdraw All Funds by darediamond(m): 6:54am On Mar 24
You do not even know what you are saying!
Until USA Government stop equating USDT, TUSD and all other stable Cryptos from being 1:1 to American Dollar that I will say we are SPECULATING in crypto and of course see crypto as Illegal.

You can never understand my Solid fact now untill you study what money is actually and the tru definition of the word "GOVERNMENT".

Stop allowing them to fool you to keep you enslaved.

Elliotwaveforec:

If you want to speculate on the global financial markets, go learn technical analysis and join regulated brokers; do away with crypto exchanges. You can even speculate on cryptos through brokers, along with Gold, Silver, palladium, indices, and currencies.

I know because of mental laziness, you wouldn't learn technical analysis but opt for less stressful spot trading - buy and relax like a retiree.

Come on, use your young brain and study charts to predict the direction of the markets and make money for yourself.

Re: Crypto Exchange, OKX Shuts Down In India, Advices Users To Withdraw All Funds by darediamond(m): 6:56am On Mar 24
lexy2014:

You dey mind the am?

Crypto is freedom away from shackles of slavery that FIAT brings upon the Commoners globally. But uninformed mekunu or Commoners will never understand.
Re: Crypto Exchange, OKX Shuts Down In India, Advices Users To Withdraw All Funds by darediamond(m): 7:04am On Mar 24
Namaster:
All crypto companies have a DARKER side to them. I'm starting to think it comes with the territory.

Few of them can stand up to a close scrutiny. The moment standardized regulations are implemented for the crypto market, a lot of them would crumble.

Lots of them are run by criminals or cater to criminals. First, it was FTX who embezzled people's money. Then Binance was fined OVER $4B for money laundering. Now rather than comply with simple government policies, OKX chose to withdraw from India.

If you make money and your processes are above board, why would you RUN from government scrutiny?
OKX is not running away. Crypto is not Fiat where you are Directly Enslaved By The Government even over your hard-earned money. Go and learn about how the Government enslave you via FIAT System then you will understand why we all must fight against the Government Controlled Money and Embrace CRYPTOCURRENCY.
Re: Crypto Exchange, OKX Shuts Down In India, Advices Users To Withdraw All Funds by darediamond(m): 7:09am On Mar 24
Elliotwaveforec:

Additionally, tech analysis is not even necessary if you use better indicator or combination of indicators that filter out noice.
For instance, Bollinger Band and Stoch RSI works perfectly for High time frames from 1hrs and above.

You can also combine CCI on condensed STOCHASTIC RSI and apply it to any level of time frame.
Re: Crypto Exchange, OKX Shuts Down In India, Advices Users To Withdraw All Funds by BALLOSKI: 7:17am On Mar 24
Namaster:

I'm shocked, too.

OKX has over 50 million global users with India being one of its main markets.

Can you imagine them running from where they have their highest number of users? There must be something they're running away from.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Exchange, OKX Shuts Down In India, Advices Users To Withdraw All Funds by darediamond(m): 7:25am On Mar 24
ZionwolSolution:

Show them how much you have made from your chart reading.... and how many times your trading accounts have been wiped out.

Dey deceive yourself...... Somebody chose less stress and made more, you chose stress and made less, with high risk of losing your entire capital.

Is it not better not to give an advice that will lead them to loosing their capital?

He does not understand what he is saying at all!

I mean who goes for Bicycle when OKADA is available?

Forex that he is talking about is an organized SCAM that every Nation of the World is Signatory to via the World Bank!!

But many people who refuse to get themselves properly educated about how this world is Organized against every commoners in each Nation of the World thinks they know what is actually going on.

Hmm, take for instance, Nigerian Naira and it accompanying Government.
Tinubu devalues Naira and He expect all Nigerians to be trading physical goods which it value would keep depreciating every second as long as Naira is Not Pegged against the Dollar.
Now when smart people amongst we Nigerians home and Abroad switch to counteracting his nonsense E-I window collapse(subsidy removal) by trading Naira against American Dollar using Non-Forex Platform ( where they do shortchange people to wipe off there fund or blow there account) THE Presido, becomes furious and He now calm down from His Initial Giragira by pegging the Naira Against the Dollar to #1300. Na who no know road they miss correct destination.

Mo mo ona ti o ya, mo ya gbe okada!!

E ni wa aye wa sise ki o mu Ra SI.

Ni aye ti MO WA, Owo ni no WA GBA NI ti emi!!

Owo ni TEMI ooo!!

ALUBARIKA NI ti emi ooo!!

1 Like

Re: Crypto Exchange, OKX Shuts Down In India, Advices Users To Withdraw All Funds by darediamond(m): 8:59am On Mar 24
lexy2014:

Abi o, elep me ask them oo!
Re: Crypto Exchange, OKX Shuts Down In India, Advices Users To Withdraw All Funds by DevilsEqual(m): 9:02am On Mar 24
edenex:

Making money in trading no be by suffer head technical analysis.
So many hungry forex coaches who know all the price action in the world but cant flaunt a 5kusd trading account which is a small thing in the crypto space
Crypto has produced millions of rich people more than suffer head technical analysis and retail forex trading will ever produce.
I made a fortune in crypto after leaving fx which had given nothing after a decade of studying charts undecided

Dey your lane. Make we dey our lane. There is nothing like lazy buying and selling. All na trading as long as it pays the bills Not everyone must trade like a hedge fund on wall street

This thing hit me as I don dey this FX since
Sir, as per Crypto thingy, are u referring to Future and Spots trading abi na that buying of coin to keep

This your sole statement wan force me to port to crypto
Re: Crypto Exchange, OKX Shuts Down In India, Advices Users To Withdraw All Funds by DevilsEqual(m): 9:10am On Mar 24
darediamond:

He does not understand what he is saying at all!

I mean who goes for Bicycle when OKADA is available?

Forex that he is talking about is an organized SCAM that every Nation of the World is Signatory to via the World Bank!!

But many people who refuse to get themselves properly educated about how this world is Organized against every commoners in each Nation of the World thinks they know what is actually going on.

Hmm, take for instance, Nigerian Naira and it accompanying Government.
Tinubu devalues Naira and He expect all Nigerians to be trading physical goods which it value would keep depreciating every second as long as Naira is Not Pegged against the Dollar.
Now when smart people amongst we Nigerians home and Abroad switch to counteracting his nonsense E-I window collapse(subsidy removal) by trading Naira against American Dollar using Non-Forex Platform ( where they do shortchange people to wipe off there fund or blow there account) THE Presido, becomes furious and He now calm down from His Initial Giragira by pegging the Naira Against the Dollar to #1300. Na who no know road they miss correct destination.

Mo mo ona ti o ya, mo ya gbe okada!!

E ni wa aye wa sise ki o mu Ra SI.

Ni aye ti MO WA, Owo ni no WA GBA NI ti emi!!

Owo ni TEMI ooo!!

ALUBARIKA NI ti emi ooo!!

Carry me along bro
Any website to learn crypto A-Z?
I wan leave Forex after many years and yea, I use Bollinger Bands and RSI to trade and he dey bam pass some TA nonsense

emperor4love:

Coindesk.com
Cointelegraph.com
Cryptopotato.com
Coinmarketcap
Benzinga

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Mulls $20 Billion Offers To Sell Transmission Assets / NNPC Pays N85bn Into Federation Account / Liquidity: CBN Monitoring More Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.