Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,710 members, 7,813,347 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

Nigeria-Ghana Jollof War: See Troost-Ekong's Reaction To Super Eagles' Victory - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria-Ghana Jollof War: See Troost-Ekong's Reaction To Super Eagles' Victory (52950 Views)

One Dies In Kogi Celebrating Super Eagles Victory Against South Africa / Governor Udom's Reaction To Troost Ekong's Goal Against South Africa / Slay Queen Shares Semi-nude Picture To Celebrate Super Eagles Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria-Ghana Jollof War: See Troost-Ekong's Reaction To Super Eagles' Victory by ehissi(m): 9:24pm On Mar 22
Namaster:
Although Nigeria is RIDDLED with problems, it's still an insult for a small fry like Ghana to consider themselves our "rival".

A very big insult for that matter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria-Ghana Jollof War: See Troost-Ekong's Reaction To Super Eagles' Victory by Adakintroy: 9:26pm On Mar 22
Tinubu waiting to take credit as one of his first monumental archievmemt.
Re: Nigeria-Ghana Jollof War: See Troost-Ekong's Reaction To Super Eagles' Victory by Samade7: 9:30pm On Mar 22
Arobaga:
Fvck dey hungry me

All these jollof rice war no concern me

Where are u?
Re: Nigeria-Ghana Jollof War: See Troost-Ekong's Reaction To Super Eagles' Victory by PROPHETmichael: 9:31pm On Mar 22
Arobaga:

Re: Nigeria-Ghana Jollof War: See Troost-Ekong's Reaction To Super Eagles' Victory by ThBoss(m): 9:42pm On Mar 22
Namaster:
Although Nigeria is RIDDLED with problems, it's still an insult for a small fry like Ghana to consider themselves our "rival".

Rivals in the game of football only.
They know who's #ThBoss!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria-Ghana Jollof War: See Troost-Ekong's Reaction To Super Eagles' Victory by mosicola(m): 9:48pm On Mar 22
Arobaga:
Fvck dey hungry me

ashawo full everywhere with better servicing more than your girlfriend
Re: Nigeria-Ghana Jollof War: See Troost-Ekong's Reaction To Super Eagles' Victory by ottersberger(m): 9:52pm On Mar 22
SK1SOLA:
....and the war has just begun.
South Africa don collect
Ghana don collect
Who is next?

Even Cameroun collect dia own.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria-Ghana Jollof War: See Troost-Ekong's Reaction To Super Eagles' Victory by johnog4sure: 10:00pm On Mar 22
Arobaga:
Fvck dey hungry me

even me
Re: Nigeria-Ghana Jollof War: See Troost-Ekong's Reaction To Super Eagles' Victory by Bimpe29: 10:01pm On Mar 22
My target for our Super Eagles pass this level joor. Na to carry next world cup after emerging victorious in the next AFCON be my target ooo for Super Eagles.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria-Ghana Jollof War: See Troost-Ekong's Reaction To Super Eagles' Victory by Badadvisor: 10:09pm On Mar 22
CondemnBattery:
Honestly, it's annoying. Imagine Ghana that's less than the population of Lagos state.
Very proud.

Who pass you pass you. Ghana should go and drag rivalry with Togo and Benin Republic.

Head to head they are way ahead of us.
They have won us 25 times while we have only won 12.
Ghana knows how to defeat Nigeria, they even got more afcon than us.
I'm Nigerian but we should be honest with these facts.
Re: Nigeria-Ghana Jollof War: See Troost-Ekong's Reaction To Super Eagles' Victory by Badadvisor: 10:16pm On Mar 22
MiracleMe7:
I am from Namibia,
honestly, there is never a time
you will compare Nigeria with
Ghana. It's just like comparing
a lion with an ant. Nigerians
are great and well-talented.
When you talk about Afrobeat,
football both males and
females, sports, gospel songs, Nollywood
etc. the only Ghana better pass
is jollof rice. Nigeria is really
a giant in Africa. The only
problem Nigeria has is poor
governance of their leaders.I
will marrv a Niaerian mand
Head to head Ghana has won Nigeria 25 times while we only won 12.
They got more afcon than us.
So how exactly are we ahead of them in football?
I'm Nigerian let's start telling ourselves the truth
Re: Nigeria-Ghana Jollof War: See Troost-Ekong's Reaction To Super Eagles' Victory by Mrexcell(m): 10:20pm On Mar 22
Peterpaul96:
Full time: Nigeria 2-1 Ghana

The Super Eagles record their First win over Ghana in 18 years, since 2006 😲

First win for Finidi George 👏🏼

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gzvh-sJOtCI?si=TcZ_xqcn6i6W_cxZ

Wow 18 whole years?
Re: Nigeria-Ghana Jollof War: See Troost-Ekong's Reaction To Super Eagles' Victory by bakila: 10:22pm On Mar 22
Namaster:
I checked online today and realized, we budgeted same dollar amount for our nation like Ghana. I am in shock.
Re: Nigeria-Ghana Jollof War: See Troost-Ekong's Reaction To Super Eagles' Victory by ufotunang: 11:15pm On Mar 22
Arobaga:
Fvck dey hungry me

... nawaoooo... see what konji has caused 🙄
Re: Nigeria-Ghana Jollof War: See Troost-Ekong's Reaction To Super Eagles' Victory by Trendsoulmate(f): 11:19pm On Mar 22
Arobaga:
Fvck dey hungry me

Why so raw and uncouth in speech? Very irresponsible attitude

Re: Nigeria-Ghana Jollof War: See Troost-Ekong's Reaction To Super Eagles' Victory by Juju70(m): 11:48pm On Mar 22
The country is already great. Its for them to shun mediocrity and manifest their greatness!!!
Re: Nigeria-Ghana Jollof War: See Troost-Ekong's Reaction To Super Eagles' Victory by femi4: 12:19am On Mar 23
Peterpaul96:
Full time: Nigeria 2-1 Ghana

The Super Eagles record their First win over Ghana in 18 years, since 2006 😲

First win for Finidi George 👏🏼

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gzvh-sJOtCI?si=TcZ_xqcn6i6W_cxZ
And first friendly match win after a looooong time
Re: Nigeria-Ghana Jollof War: See Troost-Ekong's Reaction To Super Eagles' Victory by PropertyBuying(f): 12:53am On Mar 23
Lol grin
Re: Nigeria-Ghana Jollof War: See Troost-Ekong's Reaction To Super Eagles' Victory by MrBONE2(m): 1:02am On Mar 23
SK1SOLA:
....and the war has just begun.

grin

Re: Nigeria-Ghana Jollof War: See Troost-Ekong's Reaction To Super Eagles' Victory by Ororocelemi(m): 1:53am On Mar 23
Bro go ashawo house na, you go see like #1,500 midnight when customers don dey reduce, e dey cheap by that time

Arobaga:
Fvck dey hungry me

Re: Nigeria-Ghana Jollof War: See Troost-Ekong's Reaction To Super Eagles' Victory by enemyofprogress: 2:28am On Mar 23
Arobaga:
Fvck dey hungry me

me too bro. Olosho too dey expenses to carry now. Na my landlord's wife dey help me dis days
Re: Nigeria-Ghana Jollof War: See Troost-Ekong's Reaction To Super Eagles' Victory by enemyofprogress: 3:01am On Mar 23
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

Your babe is somewhere now asking for towel
😂
Re: Nigeria-Ghana Jollof War: See Troost-Ekong's Reaction To Super Eagles' Victory by WhiteWood: 3:46am On Mar 23
Arobaga:
Fvck dey hungry me

Ashawo Pikin - I talkam, na only pikin wey ashawo born dey behave like this - Gutter and Sewer Trash
Re: Nigeria-Ghana Jollof War: See Troost-Ekong's Reaction To Super Eagles' Victory by seecould: 5:03am On Mar 23
ThìsGlobe.com
Re: Nigeria-Ghana Jollof War: See Troost-Ekong's Reaction To Super Eagles' Victory by onuman: 7:42am On Mar 23
CondemnBattery:
Honestly, it's annoying. Imagine Ghana that's less than the population of Lagos state.
Very proud.

Who pass you pass you. Ghana should go and drag rivalry with Togo and Benin Republic.

Re: Nigeria-Ghana Jollof War: See Troost-Ekong's Reaction To Super Eagles' Victory by MiracleMe7: 9:22am On Mar 23
Badadvisor:

Head to head Ghana has won Nigeria 25 times while we only won 12.
They got more afcon than us.
So how exactly are we ahead of them in football?
I'm Nigerian let's start telling ourselves the truth
SHUT UP! Don't talk when reasonable people are talking
Re: Nigeria-Ghana Jollof War: See Troost-Ekong's Reaction To Super Eagles' Victory by CondemnBattery(f): 9:29am On Mar 23
If you think Ghana rivalry with Nigeria is based on only football then, I'm sure you haven't visited Ghana before. I travelled there for a business/conference meeting last year. And the hate toward Nigerians is frightening. He owner of the first hotel we lodged told us to our face that he wouldn't rent his hotel to us if he knew we where Nigerians. Omo we had to relocate the next day to avoid stories that touch. Ghana want to drag with Nigeria in everything possible, and it's sad. I wonder why I will leave Nigeria and relocate to another African country in the first place. Africans hate Nigerians, I don't just understand the why
Badadvisor:

Head to head they are way ahead of us.
They have won us 25 times while we have only won 12.
Ghana knows how to defeat Nigeria, they even got more afcon than us.
I'm Nigerian but we should be honest with these facts.
Re: Nigeria-Ghana Jollof War: See Troost-Ekong's Reaction To Super Eagles' Victory by Felaincarnated: 9:44am On Mar 23
Namaster:
Although Nigeria is RIDDLED with problems, it's still an insult for a small chops like Ghana to consider themselves our "rival".
Re: Nigeria-Ghana Jollof War: See Troost-Ekong's Reaction To Super Eagles' Victory by Badadvisor: 11:39am On Mar 23
CondemnBattery:
If you think Ghana rivalry with Nigeria is based on only football then, I'm sure you haven't visited Ghana before. I travelled there for a business/conference meeting last year. And the hate toward Nigerians is frightening. He owner of the first hotel we lodged told us to our face that he wouldn't rent his hotel to us if he knew we where Nigerians. Omo we had to relocate the next day to avoid stories that touch. Ghana want to drag with Nigeria in everything possible, and it's sad. I wonder why I will leave Nigeria and relocate to another African country in the first place. Africans hate Nigerians, I don't just understand the why
We are talking about football here.
Why won't other Africans hate us when we hate ourselves. Tribalism hate is the highest in Nigeria, if you don't like yourselves you expect foreigners to like you 😏
Re: Nigeria-Ghana Jollof War: See Troost-Ekong's Reaction To Super Eagles' Victory by DanielOnitilo: 11:40am On Mar 23
Yaayyy my design made it here ☺️

1 Share

Re: Nigeria-Ghana Jollof War: See Troost-Ekong's Reaction To Super Eagles' Victory by Badadvisor: 11:40am On Mar 23
MiracleMe7:

SHUT UP! Don't talk when reasonable people are talking
Ozwor you're not from namibia anything you're from Nigeria stop lying. In football Ghana are way ahead of us and that's the truth. Deal with it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Memorial Service Held For Cheick Tiote By Teammates In China (Photos) / JayJay Okocha, Alex Iwobi, His Father And Mother In UK / Diego Simeone: “you Can Take Cristiano Ronaldo To A War And He’ll Win It For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.