Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

Nigeria-Ghana Jollof War: See Troost-Ekong's Reaction To Super Eagles' Victory - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria-Ghana Jollof War: See Troost-Ekong's Reaction To Super Eagles' Victory (52952 Views)

One Dies In Kogi Celebrating Super Eagles Victory Against South Africa / Governor Udom's Reaction To Troost Ekong's Goal Against South Africa / Slay Queen Shares Semi-nude Picture To Celebrate Super Eagles Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria-Ghana Jollof War: See Troost-Ekong's Reaction To Super Eagles' Victory by CondemnBattery(f): 1:41pm On Mar 23
Speak for yourself. I'm not part of those that promote tribalism nor do I engage in it.

Also, where in my writeup did I talk about football? Abi na you wan control wetin I go type?

Read to comprehend next time
Badadvisor:

We are talking about football here.
Why won't other Africans hate us when we hate ourselves. Tribalism hate is the highest in Nigeria, if you don't like yourselves you expect foreigners to like you 😏
Re: Nigeria-Ghana Jollof War: See Troost-Ekong's Reaction To Super Eagles' Victory by Dinieoj(f): 4:28pm On Mar 23
CondemnBattery:
Honestly, it's annoying. Imagine Ghana that's less than the population of Lagos state.
Very proud.

Who pass you pass you. Ghana should go and drag rivalry with Togo and Benin Republic.
Especially with Togo, very sluggish county.
Re: Nigeria-Ghana Jollof War: See Troost-Ekong's Reaction To Super Eagles' Victory by AskNgige2: 9:52pm On Mar 23
Useless prayer wey sabi win friendly match..

Main tournament now u go loose guard
Re: Nigeria-Ghana Jollof War: See Troost-Ekong's Reaction To Super Eagles' Victory by AskNgige2: 9:52pm On Mar 23
Useless players wey sabi win friendly match..

Main tournament now u go loose guard
Re: Nigeria-Ghana Jollof War: See Troost-Ekong's Reaction To Super Eagles' Victory by Oloshobaby8: 10:28pm On Mar 23
HonNL:
Super Eagles Captain, Troost-Ekong reacts to Nigeria's win against Ghana.

The Super Eagles beat perennial rivals, the Black Stars 2-1 to get a winning start in their first game after the AFCON.

Yesterday, I came across posts on Nairaland, Twitter, and other social media platforms. I've been pondering the partnership between ILOTBET and Troost Ekong. It seems that ILOTBET is the creative genius behind Troost Ekong's graphics design. If Ekong indeed reposted ILOTBET's design on Twitter, that's quite the collaboration! Congratulations to the Super Eagles on their success!
I hope this was through sha

Re: Nigeria-Ghana Jollof War: See Troost-Ekong's Reaction To Super Eagles' Victory by BALLOSKI: 6:06am On Mar 24
Peterpaul96:
Full time: Nigeria 2-1 Ghana

The Super Eagles record their First win over Ghana in 18 years, since 2006 😲

First win for Finidi George 👏🏼

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gzvh-sJOtCI?si=TcZ_xqcn6i6W_cxZ
since 2006?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Memorial Service Held For Cheick Tiote By Teammates In China (Photos) / JayJay Okocha, Alex Iwobi, His Father And Mother In UK / Diego Simeone: “you Can Take Cristiano Ronaldo To A War And He’ll Win It For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.