Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,503 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

ISIS Claims Responsibility For Russia Hall Attack (photos) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / ISIS Claims Responsibility For Russia Hall Attack (photos) (36876 Views)

ISIS Claims Responsibility For Attack In Kerman, Iran / ISIS Claims Responsibility For Kabul Airport Suicide Bomb Attacks(Pix) / ISIS Claims Responsibility For Sri Lanka Bombings: Shows Pictures Of Attackers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Russia Hall Attack (photos) by Bongadu: 11:22am On Mar 23
muykem:
Why is it that Muslims are the one easy to be sponsored as terrorist?

Not always

Simon Ekpa sponsored by APC

1 Like

Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Russia Hall Attack (photos) by adebowales: 11:24am On Mar 23
11doubledee:

What is your point? Are you saying ISIS can't take advantage of the war between Ukraine and Russia to use it as an easy escape route or can't there be ISIS cells in Ukraine?
It's not enough to discredit a story that has been confirmed by multiple media sources.
you mean the western media who re being sponsored by the same enemies of Russia! Investigation still going on and more secret will be revealed. First is that they were caught and have contacts on the Ukraine side.
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Russia Hall Attack (photos) by TheLastProphet: 11:29am On Mar 23
adebowales:
you re a Devil and russia knows the game. Now those terrorists are caught already and now they have find out that they have contact in Ukraine
Mohammad is the devil not me. Mohammad is the mentor of the attacker
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Russia Hall Attack (photos) by TheLastProphet: 11:29am On Mar 23
adebowales:
I don’t believe foolish people believe that isis who should see Israel attacked are the ones attacking those who re against Israel and America interest, your mossad friends are caught already, they will perish in russia jails
Isis is,following Mohammad example
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Russia Hall Attack (photos) by hooklover: 11:30am On Mar 23
Matheusmartin:
You nailed it.

Russia wants to pepper usa,not knowing that you cannot befriend these people.
South Africa should watch their back.

SA dont know d fure theycare playing with. Is only matter of time they realise Islam is not a religion u xan play with easily . If u cross dere red line in ur own country u will c otherside of them and dey will have no mercy..

1 Like

Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Russia Hall Attack (photos) by sslcrypt: 11:33am On Mar 23
adebowales:
they have been bursted! Isis is nato foot soldiers, many of those gunman have been arrested and they had contact with Ukraine on the other side. Now is the turn to let Ukraine burn totally

This shows how foolish you are, let Ukraine burn totally. it's been 3 years and they haven't been able to do that, sometime I wonder if foolish demons like you will ever have a chance to repent. You celebrating death and killing like it's oxygen you. I place a curse on you and say may your words multiple ten folds on you and every connected to you. You demons have no place on this earth.
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Russia Hall Attack (photos) by Bgetto: 11:35am On Mar 23
Botragelad:
While Putin and his lot were rubbing with Hamas TERRORIST group leaders, another violent group was plotting trouble in Moscow. I reckon Russia will get the picture of what Israel went through and take similar steps.

Or will we start hearing cries and protest to let ISIS off the hook and hand over a caliphate? It's like déjà vu with Hamas storming into Israel and causing havoc, and nobody batted an eyelid until Israel got the blame for standing up for itself.

The people cheering on the terrorists doesn't seem to get it. They're a lost cause, indoctrinated beyond belief. There's no fitting them into society when they're driven by their creed and religion. The US earlier warned Russia about a potential attack. It's high time to unite against religious extremism rather than endorse it.
See mumu every intelligent person knows very well ISIS = Israel = US why only US know about the attack and why upto now ISIS fail to attack Israel and US even half attack neither condemned Israel genocide on Gaza. they fail to protect Ukraine
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Russia Hall Attack (photos) by blowjohn(m): 11:36am On Mar 23
muykem:
Even if you are a Muslim but not belong to their sect.

Yes ur right
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Russia Hall Attack (photos) by 11doubledee: 11:40am On Mar 23
adebowales:
you mean the western media who re being sponsored by the same enemies of Russia! Investigation still going on and more secret will be revealed. First is that they were caught and have contacts on the Ukraine side.
Of course Ukraine is supposed to be the best excape route out of Russia and isis is also very most likely to have their cells in Ukraine.
You don't expect a disgruntled terrorist from Russia Islamic republics of Dagestan or Chechnya where Muslims have been largely isolated to carry out an attack in Moscow and return there where he would easily be caught.
This is just an instance anyway.
It still doesn't discredit the original story that has been confirmed by ISIS itself.
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Russia Hall Attack (photos) by adebowales: 11:41am On Mar 23
sslcrypt:

This shows how foolish you are, let Ukraine burn totally. it's been 3 years and they haven't been able to do that, sometime I wonder if foolish demons like you will ever have a chance to repent. You celebrating death and killing like it's oxygen you. I place a curse on you and say may your words multiple ten folds on you and every connected to you. You demons have no place on this earth.
whoever joins the west to further destroy the world should not be forgiven, this is the result should Ukraine join nato fully, there will sabotages and terrorists attack on Russia soil constantly. I support Russia to destroy and take over Ukraine fully, civilians should vacate immediately until Ukraine is denazified
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Russia Hall Attack (photos) by adebowales: 11:41am On Mar 23
TheLastProphet:
Mohammad is the devil not me. Mohammad is the mentor of the attacker
now Ukraine will burn more
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Russia Hall Attack (photos) by adebowales: 11:43am On Mar 23
11doubledee:

What is your point? Are you saying ISIS can't take advantage of the war between Ukraine and Russia to use it as an easy escape route or can't there be ISIS cells in Ukraine?
It's not enough to discredit a story that has been confirmed by multiple media sources.
no matter if Ukraine is involved or not, Russia will sure attack the soil who abet terrorists to attack its soil. Ukraine deserve to be attacked randomly, not only military installation anymore but every economic activities needs to be grounded
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Russia Hall Attack (photos) by Zeebuy: 11:44am On Mar 23
Thisis2raw:
Now Russia will join the fight against terrorism.
They won't leave to the US alone again.
Join the war? You're obviously not informed. Russia has been fighting ISIS for years in Syria and East Africa. They're even the reason there's relative peace in Syria after US of A went there and plundered the country under the cover of peacekeeping.

Honestly, I pity the people involved in this attacks. They and their immediate families are dead men

Bendeco2020:
This ISIS dont have sense o. Only USA/Isreal have been dealing with them and they want to involve russia too. They should not worry because russia will respond in kind.

When russia start treating their fuckup now, their religious fans here will start wailing. Even our waste brothers/sisters will protest in Ibadan.
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Russia Hall Attack (photos) by adebowales: 11:45am On Mar 23
11doubledee:

Of course Ukraine is supposed to be the best excape route out of Russia and isis is also very most likely to have their cells in Ukraine.
You don't expect a disgruntled terrorist from Russia Islamic republics of Dagestan or Chechnya where Muslims have been largely isolated to carry out an attack in Moscow and return there where he would easily be caught.
This is just an instance anyway.
It still doesn't discredit the original story that has been confirmed by ISIS itself.
if you dig deeper, isis only attack the countries against US and Israel interests
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Russia Hall Attack (photos) by Medici777: 11:45am On Mar 23
It’s hard to believe this news. If true ISIS better watch their backs
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Russia Hall Attack (photos) by 11doubledee: 11:45am On Mar 23
Bgetto:

See mumu every intelligent person knows very well ISIS = Israel = US why only US know about the attack and why upto now ISIS fail to attack Israel and US even half attack neither condemned Israel genocide on Gaza. they fail to protect Ukraine
So you must be very intelligent to believe isis is isreal and USA.
grin grin grin grin
Una no go kill person for this nairaland.
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Russia Hall Attack (photos) by Zeebuy: 11:47am On Mar 23
SuperOnyi:
shocked

While we await the results of the investigation, I think we need to ask this simple question...
Honestly I'm curious: what exactly do terrorist groups like ISIS want?

total domination and subjugation of everyone else. That's same thing these terrorist herders are trying to do in Nigeria but the media calls them Bandits

2 Likes

Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Russia Hall Attack (photos) by MasterTeeUSA: 11:49am On Mar 23
I know we have low information Nairalanders

Russia supported Syria to eliminate ISIS that wanted to remove Syria President.

US/UK were bent on removing the Syrian so ISIS seems to be a creating of the West or were receiving some support in my opinion. You can research it yourself.

Seems like Ukraine is clearly loosing the war and this is an angle to slow Russia's momentum by creating a distraction....now Russia Muslim communities at peace in Russia could become a target now. I won't rule out the West involvement here even without direct evidence.

quote author=Botragelad post=129061845]

Source:
https://www.foxnews.com/world/isis-claims-responsibility-for-deadly-russian-concert-hall-attack.amp[/quote]
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Russia Hall Attack (photos) by LeopardX: 11:51am On Mar 23
Thisis2raw:
Now Russia will join the fight against terrorism.
They won't leave to the US alone again.
It's costly to fight against an ideology.
And ideologies are hard to defeat except you want to commit mass slaughter of people like Hitler killed more than 6 million Jews randomly lol.

Calling it terrorism is just too simplistic.

The only reason why many countries just leave the fight to the US is because they have not just the firepower and intelligence, they also have the money. And US have money enough to wage the war against terror indefinitely.

Talking about Intel, click the link to see how US shares info with Russia and other countries about possible terror attacks.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/putin-thanks-trump-for-cia-intel-that-foiled-a-planned-terrorist-attack-in-russia-the-kremlin-says/2017/12/17/f4274600-e349-11e7-9ec2-518810e7d44d_story.html

1 Like

Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Russia Hall Attack (photos) by 11doubledee: 11:52am On Mar 23
adebowales:
if you dig deeper, isis only attack the countries against US and Israel interests
My brother during ISIS terror rain do you know how many Americans,brits, Australians etc were slaughtered like dogs live on the internet?
So what American interest are they serving?
ISIL that metamorphosed into IS,now ISIS is nothing but a terrorist group.

1 Like

Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Russia Hall Attack (photos) by LeopardX: 11:55am On Mar 23
mrdharkchild:
This ISIS must be sponsored by the USA.
That's the only possible way to fight Russia, to sponsor terrorist attacks.

If I were in the game, that's what I'd do.
It's d safest way to destabilize Russia without causing a nuculear war.

My thoughts exactly

Maybe. But a weak Russia is not actually good for US internal politics.
Russia is not in good terms with the current US govt and so they would care less about possible terror attacks on their soil.

During Trump's regime, US shared info with Russia that greatly helped their country against ISIS and co.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/putin-thanks-trump-for-cia-intel-that-foiled-a-planned-terrorist-attack-in-russia-the-kremlin-says/2017/12/17/f4274600-e349-11e7-9ec2-518810e7d44d_story.html
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Russia Hall Attack (photos) by Jayhome24: 12:03pm On Mar 23
That is Putin f u c king headache let him enjoys it, he thought he has it all now the bitch ISIS have struck so where is that his power now Mr war monger? Go now and nuke ISIS....
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Russia Hall Attack (photos) by eteba(m): 12:03pm On Mar 23
What does an average Islamic terrorist really want? I keep asking myself.
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Russia Hall Attack (photos) by LeopardX: 12:05pm On Mar 23
MasterTeeUSA:
I know we have low information Nairalanders

Russia supported Syria to eliminate ISIS that wanted to remove Syria President.

US/UK were bent on removing the Syrian so ISIS seems to be a creating of the West or were receiving some support in my opinion. You can research it yourself.

Seems like Ukraine is clearly loosing the war and this is an angle to slow Russia's momentum by creating a distraction....now Russia Muslim communities at peace in Russia could become a target now. I won't rule out the West involvement here even without direct evidence.

quote author=Botragelad post=129061845]

Source:
https://www.foxnews.com/world/isis-claims-responsibility-for-deadly-russian-concert-hall-attack.amp

The issue in Syria is more complicated than you think. Yes Russia wanted Al-Assad to remain in power and both US and ISIS wanted him gone. But US and ISIS both had different objectives in the war.

For example, the US have no problem with the Taliban running Afghanistan, but ISIS still show themselves launching terror attacks every now and then.

Will you then say that US is behind ISIS activities in Afghanistan.

That said, I suspect the evil hands of France in this matter. I also believe the US knows about it (is there anything they don't even know?) and chose to keep mum for unknown reasons.

But all these are just conjectures. Global politics ya werey gan.
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Russia Hall Attack (photos) by frankson1(m): 12:07pm On Mar 23
humilitypays:
If Ukraine first invaded Russian city like St Petersburg or Moscow, etc and killed thousands of Russians and Russia then retaliated by invading Ukraine, I wouldn't bath an eyelid over it. But waking up to invade another country on the allegation that they want to join an Association you hate is the highest form of wickedness.

If at all, what Russia should have done is to target Ukraine leaders specifically who made whatever decision and take them out and leave the Ukraine civilians out of their madness, but invading the whole country unprovoked and bombing virtually all cities just because you want to stop them from joining NATO is highest form of wickedness, you cannot compare it with what Israel is doing to Hamas.

Hamas is a terrorist organization that invaded Israeli cities unprovoked to massacre civilians and even soldiers on duty, Gaza civilians applauded them and celebrated it. Now to stop such from ever reoccurring Israel pursued Hamas to their strongholds in Gaza, cant you see the difference?

And of course I do not support the death of innocent Palestinian children, women and elderly being caught up in the crossfire in Gaza

Read about the Cuba missile crisis and tell me what you would have done if you were in Putin's situation.

The US cannot stop others from doing the same thing they're doing.

You stated that Russia should have targeted Ukrainian leaders and taken them out, why didn't you suggest same thing to Israel?

Like I've always said, Zelenski should keep waiting for billions of dollars to buy weapons instead of making peace to end more destruction in the cities because building infrastructures that have been destroyed will take even much more billions of dollars.
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Russia Hall Attack (photos) by frankson1(m): 12:13pm On Mar 23
Tareq1105:

Hamas invited whatever calamity that has befallen them and Gaza.

The same way Zelenski invited what is befalling him and unfortunately, Ukrainians, because of the believe that the world will queue behind him.

There's always a precedent to everything.
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Russia Hall Attack (photos) by Mubieey: 12:15pm On Mar 23
Botragelad:
While Putin and his lot were rubbing with Hamas TERRORIST group leaders, another violent group was plotting trouble in Moscow. I reckon Russia will get the picture of what Israel went through and take similar steps.

Or will we start hearing cries and protest to let ISIS off the hook and hand over a caliphate? It's like déjà vu with Hamas storming into Israel and causing havoc, and nobody batted an eyelid until Israel got the blame for standing up for itself.

The people cheering on the terrorists doesn't seem to get it. They're a lost cause, indoctrinated beyond belief. There's no fitting them into society when they're driven by their creed and religion. The US earlier warned Russia about a potential attack. It's high time to unite against religious extremism rather than endorse it.

I don’t know you guys hate a particular religion, why can’t They attack Israel if they are working for the religion you hated? Despite the genocide of Israel against Palestinians, Us puppets (isis) ended up attacking Russia , this attack supposed to be an eye opener for people like you who are the real terrorist
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Russia Hall Attack (photos) by frankson1(m): 12:15pm On Mar 23
PAQ:

How is Ukraine & Gaza's case thesame?? Did Ukrainians invade Russia to kill & kidnap her citizens? What Hamas did to Isreal, the amounts of missiles fired at them from Gaza is enough to finish Nigeria! And you expect Isreal or any country not to retaliate?

Common sense aint common no more

I don't even know where to start schooling you so I'll pass.
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Russia Hall Attack (photos) by babajero(m): 12:19pm On Mar 23
MzansiCoolio:

Israel created Hamas because its an apartheid colonial regime over Palestine. Why is the world surprised that after 70 years of oppression Palestinians would resort to violence?
Your question doesn't make sense. Does Muslims need any reasons to shed blood? It is already in their DNA.

1 Like

Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Russia Hall Attack (photos) by Mubieey: 12:20pm On Mar 23
TheLastProphet:
Forming friendship with Iran and acting friendly with Hama's just to pepper US is never a wise decision.
Now see the result. Muslims are never your friend unless they take over your country and enslave the whole of your people.
Russia should wake up and join the rest of the world to crush this people and their death cult

I don’t know you guys hate a particular religion, why can’t They attack Israel if they are working for the religion you hated? Despite the genocide of Israel against Palestinians, Us puppets (isis) ended up attacking Russia , this attack supposed to be an eye opener for people like you to know who are the real terrorist
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Russia Hall Attack (photos) by Mubieey: 12:22pm On Mar 23
SpatialKing:
Playing with a snake and not expecting to be bitten is folly. Putin has assumed a protective, elder sibling stance towards Muslims, yet their gratitude seems to manifest through bombings and assaults on his city.

He was warned

I don’t know you guys hate a particular religion, why can’t They attack Israel if they are working for the religion you hated? Despite the genocide of Israel against Palestinians, Us and NATO and Israel puppets (isis, alqaeda ) ended up attacking Russia , this attack supposed to be an eye opener for people like you who are the real terrorist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

A Town In US Elects Goat And Dog As Mayor / U.S. Designates Iraqi Shi’ite Militia As Foreign Terrorist Organization / British Muslim Teacher Denied Entry To US On School Trip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.