Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,365 members, 7,815,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Shade Ladipo Reveals Why She Doesn't Want To Have Children(vid) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shade Ladipo Reveals Why She Doesn't Want To Have Children(vid) (27200 Views)

Shade Ladipo: 'Burnaboy Is The Most Unprofessional Artiste' / Shade Ladipo To Modele Fatoyinbo: ''Your Husband Will Rape Your Daughter'' / Shade Ladipo Sacked By Silverbird Today For Being Controversial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shade Ladipo Reveals Why She Doesn't Want To Have Children(vid) by papyjaypaul: 12:07pm On Mar 23
This life... you grow old and everyone is saying that's when you need kids. What about old people who lost their kids? Isn't that more painful That's why our parents used to have many of us and we had many bros n sis. All of dem no fit die. Culturally, there is nothing like barren women. They will give her onw orphan child or another. You as a kid will not know that is not her child, only the elders knew. but things have changed with modernity, everyone just behaves the way they feel like. there's access to information and there is fake community online but no family/commumity irl. That's why you have many sad people. family is not only blood
Re: Shade Ladipo Reveals Why She Doesn't Want To Have Children(vid) by epainos: 12:11pm On Mar 23
BigBashiru:

Your post is foolish. There's birth rate and death rate. If death rate is more than birth rate the sovereignty of a state (country) is at risk. That's why Japan and Western Europe are begging people to have kids.

Nigeria has a high birth rate and its good. Sovereignty is assured. Belgium killed 20 million people in congo to bring in white settlers but they failed.

High birthrate increases number of soldiers agai assuring Sovereignty.

Nigeria is smart its white man that's foolish. Western europe has weakened. Africans and blacks outnumber Europeans significantly the west hates this because it rains their colonial ambitions.
Lol!

You are naive. Gone are the days when power is determined by the number of soldiers. Today, ammunition and nuclear weapons show how strong you are.
Re: Shade Ladipo Reveals Why She Doesn't Want To Have Children(vid) by BigBashiru: 12:12pm On Mar 23
Franzinni:
do you have kids ? If no ... Then I can understand your thinking.

But let me tell you, my kids saved my life ... In my darkest times , they guided me back to light ... They gave me a reason to keep pushing through ... When you look into the eyes of your offspring, and you hear them laughing and playing with such innocence and joy that transcends material possessions.

No born one were go kee you. Hv you not heard those son kee father stories in the newspapers? That's why baby dedication is important. Child bearing cannot be separated from the spiritual such as baby dedication ceremonies.
Re: Shade Ladipo Reveals Why She Doesn't Want To Have Children(vid) by BigBashiru: 12:12pm On Mar 23
epainos:

Lol!

You are naive. Gone are the days when power is determined by the number of soldiers. Today, ammunition and nuclear weapons show how strong you are.

Ammunition is used by who? I don't engage those who just want to waste time in pointless arguments

1 Like

Re: Shade Ladipo Reveals Why She Doesn't Want To Have Children(vid) by Franzinni: 12:15pm On Mar 23
BigBashiru:

No born one were go kee you. Hv you not heard those son kee father stories in the newspapers? That's why baby dedication is important. Child bearing cannot be separated from the spirit such as baby dedication ceremonies.
those son kill father stories is born out of father who failed to be a dad and instead was a father ... There is a difference ...

Now see human beings are like computer, we are programmable... If a father teaches his child what a father should, there is no way that child will turn on you ... Instead he will adore you like God on earth ... Remember , love is not automatic, it is built and if you don't built it, you don't expect it to be there.
Re: Shade Ladipo Reveals Why She Doesn't Want To Have Children(vid) by epainos: 12:15pm On Mar 23
BigBashiru:

Ammunition is used by who? I don't engage those who just want to waste time in pointless arguments
Lol! Can you see that your post is actually foolish and not mine. Lol! Carry 1 billion people from African nations to fight France. Na just one load of nuclear will finish the job. Dem go turn that 1 billion to suya in a min.

I am glad you know your league. Go find your IQ level to argue with.. grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Shade Ladipo Reveals Why She Doesn't Want To Have Children(vid) by omoharry(f): 12:15pm On Mar 23
wasco70:
Don’t hide under you don’t want to bear a single child , you are an Africa woman.

What’s exactly your problem.
Nothing is the problem.. Everyone has a choice to whatever they want. she is better than those that will give birth to children and neglect them to fend for themselves.. Pls let her be.. she is a strong woman to have defied society to be her own woman .

1 Like

Re: Shade Ladipo Reveals Why She Doesn't Want To Have Children(vid) by ukaface(f): 12:16pm On Mar 23
BGSM:

Are you in the same situation with her? Has abortion and hard drugs destroyed your life too?
Do you know the past life history and medical condition of those men you claimed doesn’t want to have a child? Please tell your common sense to wake up.
It’s obvious from your first sentences that you are myopic in your reasoning.

lol… I can’t respond to your sh!t

Imagine saying anyone not wanting kids have medical condition, you dense??
God forbid your kind sense
Re: Shade Ladipo Reveals Why She Doesn't Want To Have Children(vid) by epainos: 12:17pm On Mar 23
BigBashiru:

Nigeria is smart its white man that's foolish. Western europe has weakened. Africans and blacks outnumber Europeans significantly the west hates this because it rains their colonial ambitions.

Today african blacks number over 1 billion while the colonial savages of Western Europe are about 350million. We outnumber them. This in the long term will put an end to racism and colonialism.
Meanwhile their GDP per capita is super high while you are shouting "ebi n pa wa". Lol.
Re: Shade Ladipo Reveals Why She Doesn't Want To Have Children(vid) by omoharry(f): 12:17pm On Mar 23
lexy2014:

this one is deceiving herself. every child knows its mother. after they sit around her, they will leave and go to the one that is their mother. she give herself hope on top other people children
she is not.. I am not into children myself ,so she is not alone in this. I dont miss motherhood at all.Pls let her be abeg.This is how you guys push people to do things they don't want . Mind your business and tend to your own children

2 Likes

Re: Shade Ladipo Reveals Why She Doesn't Want To Have Children(vid) by BigBashiru: 12:17pm On Mar 23
epainos:

Lol! Can you see that your post is actually foolish and not mine. Lol! Carry 1 billion people from African nation to fight France. Na just one load of nuclear will finish the job. Dem go turn that 1 billion to suya in a min.

I am glad you know your league. Go find your IQ level to argue with.. grin

No nuclear war has ever been bought. We are talking of conventional war.

African states are increasingly aligning with Iran and north Korea for nuclear cooperation.

It's game over for the western europe savages
Re: Shade Ladipo Reveals Why She Doesn't Want To Have Children(vid) by adioolayi(m): 12:18pm On Mar 23
OvertheTop:

That answer is the same as YES. (but i don't want to talk about it )

I know.
That would have opened her for further critical questions like what happened to the baby... miscarriage, deliberate abortion or still birth...

And this would help further reveal if she is suffering from post traumatic syndrome of those experiences and why she is afraid to have kids

grin grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Shade Ladipo Reveals Why She Doesn't Want To Have Children(vid) by BigBashiru: 12:19pm On Mar 23
Franzinni:
those son kill father stories is born out of father who failed to be a dad and instead was a father ... There is a difference ...

Now see human beings are like computer, we are programmable... If a father teaches his child what a father should, there is no way that child will turn on you ... Instead he will adore you like God on earth ... Remember , love is not automatic, it is built and if you don't built it, you don't expect it to be there.

I take an opposing view. Ye must be born again i.e. the new born child must be dedicated in a church or mosque to rid them of the evil adamic nature which they were born with.

That which is born of the flesh is flesh and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. Ye must be born again
Re: Shade Ladipo Reveals Why She Doesn't Want To Have Children(vid) by Blackdisciple(m): 12:21pm On Mar 23
Who cares undecided undecided
Re: Shade Ladipo Reveals Why She Doesn't Want To Have Children(vid) by Franzinni: 12:21pm On Mar 23
BigBashiru:

I take an opposing view. Ye must be born again i.e. the new born child must be dedicated in a church or mosque to rid them of the evil adamic nature which they were born with.

That which is born of the flesh is flesh and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. Ye must be born again
ok so you mean the red Indians or let's not even go far ... Nigerians pre colonialism were doomed be that ... Becasue by your logic ... Without dedication a child is evil ? Do you see your folly?

1 Like

Re: Shade Ladipo Reveals Why She Doesn't Want To Have Children(vid) by epainos: 12:23pm On Mar 23
BigBashiru:

No nuclear war has ever been bought. We are talking of conventional war.

African states are increasingly aligning with Iran and north Korea for nuclear cooperation.

It's game over for the western europe savages
The so called weak white are moving into nuclear, and you are still talking of your conventional whatever style. So, when war starts, you will dictate how your opponent will fight, right? Na wisdom you post so? Can you see that your post is getting more foolish, yet you wrote mine was. I guess you can't see the foolishness in them yet. grin Low IQ.

Please, reply me again with another goolish response, and I will keep pointing out how foolish your posts are. I have advised you ....go find low IQ that your level is to argue, else you go wound yourself trying to be smart with me. Na post a post, na you come attack my post. Carry yourself commot, or you go injure yourself. grin

1 Like

Re: Shade Ladipo Reveals Why She Doesn't Want To Have Children(vid) by youngrichnigga: 12:24pm On Mar 23
We're dey disguise, you go explain taya🤔🤔🤔
Re: Shade Ladipo Reveals Why She Doesn't Want To Have Children(vid) by maasoap(m): 12:26pm On Mar 23
Nairalander248:
The last time I heard thing like this, na plenty abortion the person do, and was told she can't have children, and she's coming to tell us she no want... Na lie
But that doesn't stop her from adopting. I don't think she has issue bearing children
Re: Shade Ladipo Reveals Why She Doesn't Want To Have Children(vid) by mkoabiola: 12:27pm On Mar 23
This one no get mama and papa again fir them to seat her down and talk sense to her mumu head

Shiorr
Re: Shade Ladipo Reveals Why She Doesn't Want To Have Children(vid) by maasoap(m): 12:29pm On Mar 23
press9jatv:
Abeg my people, what of the menopause stage. I hope she will give birth when she reach menopause stage. She’s 42 years old already
Women are having children at the age of over 60 years now, thanks to technology
Re: Shade Ladipo Reveals Why She Doesn't Want To Have Children(vid) by bluefilm: 12:35pm On Mar 23
Nonsense angry
Re: Shade Ladipo Reveals Why She Doesn't Want To Have Children(vid) by NaBanga: 12:37pm On Mar 23
Many American, Asian, German, Swedish, Italian and other women are not seeking children. The truth is that women of the past, only had children to hold men. They used children to survive. Now that women can cater for themselves, they see children as a burden. Most Nigerian celebrity women have only ONE child to fulfill all righteousness. I honestly don't think most women care for marriage either. Many only do it for financial well being. Once the stigma of being unmarried is gone in Nigeria, I wonder what will happen.
Re: Shade Ladipo Reveals Why She Doesn't Want To Have Children(vid) by Quebec91(m): 12:39pm On Mar 23
Nothing to understand. Life na Choice we should learn to respect people's choices in life
Bluesearoll:
You Will finally understand when you are 60
Re: Shade Ladipo Reveals Why She Doesn't Want To Have Children(vid) by HRMK: 12:42pm On Mar 23
how or why should that be anyone's biz?
Re: Shade Ladipo Reveals Why She Doesn't Want To Have Children(vid) by Oyindamolah: 12:42pm On Mar 23
Nkl4u:
Her life, her choice,her business
Check put thr MD of a new generation bank
Re: Shade Ladipo Reveals Why She Doesn't Want To Have Children(vid) by Serendipity2023: 12:46pm On Mar 23
Franzinni:
do you have kids ? If no ... Then I can understand your thinking.

But let me tell you, my kids saved my life ... In my darkest times , they guided me back to light ... They gave me a reason to keep pushing through ... When you look into the eyes of your offspring, and you hear them laughing and playing with such innocence and joy that transcends material possessions.

You have kids for your selfish purposes

nothing more.

The world is evil.

So why bring them here to suffer?

1 Like

Re: Shade Ladipo Reveals Why She Doesn't Want To Have Children(vid) by virginchaser(m): 12:52pm On Mar 23
That's a great decision to take. I wish many young girls can do same.
Re: Shade Ladipo Reveals Why She Doesn't Want To Have Children(vid) by Franzinni: 12:53pm On Mar 23
Serendipity2023:

You have kids for your selfish purposes

nothing more.

The world is evil.

So why bring them here to suffer?
well your opinions are valid in your world, but it doesnt make it reality. Yes the world is evil the natural state of all things is negative, entropy... But it takes effort and focus to have positivity... I wish I could elaborate further but. I totally respect your opinion, but I respectfully disagree with it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shade Ladipo Reveals Why She Doesn't Want To Have Children(vid) by Godsonkemz(m): 1:01pm On Mar 23
I can see why your exhusband divorced you. What else does a man need in a woman if not for love and procreation so that his lineage would not close.
Re: Shade Ladipo Reveals Why She Doesn't Want To Have Children(vid) by dododawa1: 1:03pm On Mar 23
Na her

Choice

Freedom of choice is allowed
Re: Shade Ladipo Reveals Why She Doesn't Want To Have Children(vid) by Carbonated: 1:04pm On Mar 23
Truths9ja:
Shade Ladipo Reveals Why She Doesn't Want To Have Children

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fS6nypyaolc?si=vWl0rPy-1SsiDgxK

Well it is her decision though.
Re: Shade Ladipo Reveals Why She Doesn't Want To Have Children(vid) by geoworldedu: 1:14pm On Mar 23
Okete001:
Hehehe

Some don abort so tey dem womb don spoil no fit burn pikin again but go come dey sim day na dem no want pikin
If that's the case with this woman, she would have opted for surrogacy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kiss Daniel Looking Good In Latest Pictures / Eddy Anyanwu Of Heartland FM Is Dead (Photos) / Kizz Daniel Is Getting Married Next Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.