Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,061 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Shade Ladipo Reveals Why She Doesn't Want To Have Children(vid) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shade Ladipo Reveals Why She Doesn't Want To Have Children(vid) (27202 Views)

Shade Ladipo: 'Burnaboy Is The Most Unprofessional Artiste' / Shade Ladipo To Modele Fatoyinbo: ''Your Husband Will Rape Your Daughter'' / Shade Ladipo Sacked By Silverbird Today For Being Controversial (2) (3) (4)

Re: Shade Ladipo Reveals Why She Doesn't Want To Have Children(vid) by soil4soil(m): 1:22pm On Mar 23
Truths9ja:
She’s 42 this year and she’s not yet married. Hmm 🤔🤔

Shade Ladipo Reveals Why She Doesn't Want To Have Children

Popular media personality, Shade Ladipo has revealed why she doesn’t want to have children.

Giving her reasons, the media personality who will be 42 soon said she has never liked the idea of having or bearing kids.

Speaking in an interview with Daddy Freeze, she further opened up that she loves children but she does not want to be a mother.

She also noted that her lack of interest in having children was not part of the reason for her divorce from her estranged husband.

She, however, said she is open to remarriage, but no children.

Speaking, she said,
“I am open to remarry. But I don’t want kids. I’m going to be 42 in November. I’ve never had the incline to have a child. I will be honest.

“I love children. Children love me. Children are actually attracted to me. I will go to a children’s party and they will start to sit around me. Children love me but I don’t have any feeling to have a child of my own.

“I can adapt. Maybe, adopt a whole orphanage and give them my last name. But I don’t want to.

“My decision not to have kids wasn’t an issue with my ex-husband. He was indifferent. He will have kids. But with me, it wasn’t an issue.”

https://www..com/talk/topic,588376.0.html

All this powder ladies artificial ladies
Just wants only sex

Re: Shade Ladipo Reveals Why She Doesn't Want To Have Children(vid) by seanery: 1:34pm On Mar 23
Abi the fear of Childs birth dey fear dis one.

Abi womb don reach Menopause
Re: Shade Ladipo Reveals Why She Doesn't Want To Have Children(vid) by bitbillionaire: 1:36pm On Mar 23
I like this babe for two reasons:

1) she is real.

2) she has a mind of her own and can think independently even if it's contrary to what the society programmes us or wants us to think.

Re: Shade Ladipo Reveals Why She Doesn't Want To Have Children(vid) by press9jatv: 1:38pm On Mar 23
maasoap:

Women are having children at the age of over 60 years now, thanks to technology
hmm 🌞🌞🌞. No be IVF be that.
Re: Shade Ladipo Reveals Why She Doesn't Want To Have Children(vid) by akaahs(m): 1:50pm On Mar 23
Amigoss:
"I will go to a children’s party and they will start to sit around me. Children love me but I don’t have any feeling to have a child of my own.

“I can adapt. Maybe, adopt a whole orphanage and give them my last name. But I don’t want to.'
Her confusion is actually confusing us.
Sha, she hasn't said anything

Re: Shade Ladipo Reveals Why She Doesn't Want To Have Children(vid) by magzey: 2:04pm On Mar 23
May be she is Barren ,who knows ,na so she will die and her history will vanish forever ,chai this life no balance. grin

Re: Shade Ladipo Reveals Why She Doesn't Want To Have Children(vid) by okoroemeka(m): 2:31pm On Mar 23
Truths9ja:
She’s 42 this year and she’s not yet married. Hmm 🤔🤔

Shade Ladipo Reveals Why She Doesn't Want To Have Children

Popular media personality, Shade Ladipo has revealed why she doesn’t want to have children.

Giving her reasons, the media personality who will be 42 soon said she has never liked the idea of having or bearing kids.

Speaking in an interview with Daddy Freeze, she further opened up that she loves children but she does not want to be a mother.

She also noted that her lack of interest in having children was not part of the reason for her divorce from her estranged husband.

She, however, said she is open to remarriage, but no children.

Speaking, she said,
“I am open to remarry. But I don’t want kids. I’m going to be 42 in November. I’ve never had the incline to have a child. I will be honest.

“I love children. Children love me. Children are actually attracted to me. I will go to a children’s party and they will start to sit around me. Children love me but I don’t have any feeling to have a child of my own.

“I can adapt. Maybe, adopt a whole orphanage and give them my last name. But I don’t want to.

“My decision not to have kids wasn’t an issue with my ex-husband. He was indifferent. He will have kids. But with me, it wasn’t an issue.”

https://www..com/talk/topic,588376.0.html
I am thinking and wondering what reason else will I marry a woman apart from to have children,even if you are the richest woman in the world

Re: Shade Ladipo Reveals Why She Doesn't Want To Have Children(vid) by Timtim007(f): 2:33pm On Mar 23
Passionate888:
No womb (probably)
Nothing physically is wrong...it's her life and her choice..
Re: Shade Ladipo Reveals Why She Doesn't Want To Have Children(vid) by Bintasukai: 2:39pm On Mar 23
Lalami3232:
Na person wey no get money to buy beer na go say "beer dey bitter". The parable is only for the wise to understand. Shebi na who get food dey eat? Shebi na who get leg wey waka? Shebi na who get eye dey see? Shebi na who get ear dey hear? What do I even know sef aside enlightening my fellow men nationwide with the good news.

Oga if you no meet your wife as a virgin, oga go for DNA test oooooo because boreholes a.k.a non-virgins can't be trusted

Oga even if you meet her as Virgin Mary still run test o.
Re: Shade Ladipo Reveals Why She Doesn't Want To Have Children(vid) by OvertheTop(m): 2:50pm On Mar 23
adioolayi:

I know.
That would have opened her for further critical questions like what happened to the baby... miscarriage, deliberate abortion or still birth...

And this would help further reveal if she is suffering from post traumatic syndrome of those experiences and why she is afraid to have kids

grin grin cheesy cheesy

She wanted to Avoid that Line of Questions completely
Re: Shade Ladipo Reveals Why She Doesn't Want To Have Children(vid) by akmome: 3:07pm On Mar 23
It is her life and personal business. I hope she won't regret her decision.

Re: Shade Ladipo Reveals Why She Doesn't Want To Have Children(vid) by Nkl4u: 3:09pm On Mar 23
Oyindamolah:
Check put thr MD of a new generation bank
??
Re: Shade Ladipo Reveals Why She Doesn't Want To Have Children(vid) by komzy589(m): 3:30pm On Mar 23
press9jatv:
Abeg my people, what of the menopause stage. I hope she will give birth when she reach menopause stage. She’s 42 years old already
This is the 21st century. Adopting children is also a thing. Not everyone is cut out for the rigors of having biologically related children.
We likely have less than 100years to live. Our main objective should be to make it count.

Re: Shade Ladipo Reveals Why She Doesn't Want To Have Children(vid) by press9jatv: 3:36pm On Mar 23
komzy589:

This is the 21st century. Adopting children is also a thing. Not everyone is cut out for the rigors of having biologically related children.
We likely have less than 100years to live. Our main objective should be to make it count.
hmm maybe she’s not pressured from parents, friends and siblings

Re: Shade Ladipo Reveals Why She Doesn't Want To Have Children(vid) by obaidan: 3:42pm On Mar 23
SHE NEVER TELL UNA THE TRUTH, go and ask the ex-husband to find out weytin dey happen gangan

Here are some points to note in that her conversation with Freeze, and these were her words
- Because I am the black sheep of the family, When I got married my parents were surprised because they didn't expect me to get married, When I divorced my parents were not surprised too
- I relocated to Canada with my husband, we lived in my in-laws's house for 6 months, then I told my husband we should leave but he enjoyed freebies and not paying rent, so I left him there. Meanwhile the same woman said they got Canada in the middle of COVID, no job, no income, so she preferred that without an income for the family, and in the middle of Covid uncertainty, she and her husband should go and rent a house and start depleting whatever fund they came with on bills, without anything coming in
- She said she has been in Canada for less than 4 years and she has dated "A LOT" of Nigerian men and all Nigerian men are the same. A lot of Nigerian men in less than 4 years at 38 o. still changing men like cloth, Me i thought leaving her husband is an opportunity for get the perfect man
- She said they had their room in the house, but they could not have sex for 6 months because they were living in a closed space with her inlaw. Owner(husband and wife) used 1 room with , their kids used 1 room, then she and her husband used 1 room. Does that mean the owners of the too did not have sex in 6 months. Sex dun carpentry wey d whole world must hear wen it happens in another room.
- With me, My husband was indifferent about having kids. But she thinks he will have kids now(with another person)

Once again, when the husband talks, if he decides to speak up, we will know the truth. This one wey she dey talk, she jus dey cap

Re: Shade Ladipo Reveals Why She Doesn't Want To Have Children(vid) by ChronicGp(m): 4:17pm On Mar 23
The other bitch say she wan remove her womb, this one no want kids but get womb..... Problem no dey finish
Re: Shade Ladipo Reveals Why She Doesn't Want To Have Children(vid) by ericmor: 5:20pm On Mar 23
Nkl4u:
Her life, her choice,her business

Nigerians no go gree. They are always concern about other persons problem why they pretend not to have any
Re: Shade Ladipo Reveals Why She Doesn't Want To Have Children(vid) by Redman44(m): 6:01pm On Mar 23
She would have become a successful presenter of a show on TV in Nigeria if she used her natural abilities and looks in a more positive way . She is not ugly and she can speak well. The move to Canada was unwise. Cheers.

Re: Shade Ladipo Reveals Why She Doesn't Want To Have Children(vid) by lexy2014: 7:49pm On Mar 23
omoharry:
she is not.. I am not into children myself ,so she is not alone in this. I dont miss motherhood at all.Pls let her be abeg.This is how you guys push people to do things they don't want . Mind your business and tend to your own children

who is not letting her be and how is she not being let be?

if you and her want the world to mind it s business, why then is she and you informing me and the the rest of the world of your business?

who asked you if you miss motherhood or if you are into children?

how that one take concern me?

is that not u now making your life my business?

if its about minding business, was I talking to you?

who are the "you guys" that are pushing people and who are the people that are being pushed?
Re: Shade Ladipo Reveals Why She Doesn't Want To Have Children(vid) by Germi9: 9:25pm On Mar 23
Dis one never talk truth, maybe no womb again
Re: Shade Ladipo Reveals Why She Doesn't Want To Have Children(vid) by maasoap(m): 9:35pm On Mar 23
press9jatv:
hmm 🌞🌞🌞. No be IVF be that.
Yep. Does it matter if it is IDF? grin grin grin
Re: Shade Ladipo Reveals Why She Doesn't Want To Have Children(vid) by press9jatv: 9:41pm On Mar 23
maasoap:

Yep. Does it matter if it is IDF? grin grin grin
hmm 🤔 . IVF is expensive and it’s also 50:50 success.
Re: Shade Ladipo Reveals Why She Doesn't Want To Have Children(vid) by armadeo(m): 1:14am On Mar 24
Amigoss:
"I will go to a children’s party and they will start to sit around me. Children love me but I don’t have any feeling to have a child of my own.

“I can adapt. Maybe, adopt a whole orphanage and give them my last name. But I don’t want to.'

Confused clown.

Mouth dey talk without brain analysis
Re: Shade Ladipo Reveals Why She Doesn't Want To Have Children(vid) by toujurs: 7:17am On Mar 24
Amigoss:

thus is just how a typical Nigerian woman thinks.

Daft and selfish. Just that this one own, is on having kids someone else would finance.

So delusional, how can you like kids, but don't want to give birth to a kid. Even if it's one.
Re: Shade Ladipo Reveals Why She Doesn't Want To Have Children(vid) by BALLOSKI: 8:39am On Mar 24
Passionate888:
No womb (probably)
yeah and she's hiding it under this statement.
Re: Shade Ladipo Reveals Why She Doesn't Want To Have Children(vid) by meobizy(f): 12:29pm On Mar 24
She’s a small girl. What does she know? Nike Oshinowo and Naomi Campbell talk pass this one that year. Those ones bore children in their fifties. Life is all ups and downs. When one is comfortable finance-wise and days get boring from lack of adversity, na childbirth next. The headache of raising children destabilizes anybody. What of the elders who birthed a child when the woman was sixty years old and the man was seventy-two because retirement life was boring? This was despite having fully grown children prior.
Re: Shade Ladipo Reveals Why She Doesn't Want To Have Children(vid) by NairalandGOAT1: 4:14pm On Mar 24
She will be good for widowers who already have children and baby fathers or should I say baby papas grin
Re: Shade Ladipo Reveals Why She Doesn't Want To Have Children(vid) by PropertyBuying(f): 5:57pm On Mar 24
Well, everyone is entitled to his/her own choice. There's no crime in decisimf not to want to birth children... The responsibility is huge.

So, abeg let thosw of is who are responsible parents to both our biological ans foster children praise & eulogize ourselves! grin
Re: Shade Ladipo Reveals Why She Doesn't Want To Have Children(vid) by tyinfinity: 7:33pm On Mar 24
This one knows that the rate at which she knack during her teenage years and the number of abortions she has experienced in life the womb is already spoilt.even no doctor from India can fix the damaged womb
Re: Shade Ladipo Reveals Why She Doesn't Want To Have Children(vid) by NovusHomo(m): 4:08pm On Mar 30
Franzinni:
do you have kids ? If no ... Then I can understand your thinking.

But let me tell you, my kids saved my life ... In my darkest times , they guided me back to light ... They gave me a reason to keep pushing through ... When you look into the eyes of your offspring, and you hear them laughing and playing with such innocence and joy that transcends material possessions.

Andre Okoye Celebrates 6th Birthday: Paul & Anita Okoye Celebrate Their Son / Photo Of Kemen Doing The "Shoki" Dance At A Wedding / 3 Times Davido Ditched Afropop And Afrobeats