Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Based on your birth year, which of these generational groups do you belong? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Based on your birth year, which of these generational groups do you belong? (45269 Views)

Check Out What Your Birth Month Says About You / What Your Birth Month Says About You / What Is Your Birth Month? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Based on your birth year, which of these generational groups do you belong? by Fearyourcreator: 8:56pm On Apr 06
Shikena:
Those of us born before 1928 ko?
Gen G... G for ghost

5 Likes

Re: Based on your birth year, which of these generational groups do you belong? by yomi531(m): 8:58pm On Apr 06
Millenials (Gen Y)

1 Like

Re: Based on your birth year, which of these generational groups do you belong? by franchasofficia: 9:00pm On Apr 06
Artorius:
These are mostly western constructs - they apply mostly to the west, especially the USA.

Only Gen Z and Alpha apply to Nigeria (and Africa) because technology makes the world smaller.

All other prior generations in Nigeria na generations of suffering and corruption and unintelligent religion...
talk it my brother.

In fact, you spoketed very well wink
Re: Based on your birth year, which of these generational groups do you belong? by tollyboy5(m): 9:00pm On Apr 06
pretydiva:

grin. What are your plans?
Coming to see mummy and daddy with my village entourage grin

My goat, palm wine etc are ready cool

2 Likes

Re: Based on your birth year, which of these generational groups do you belong? by rilChilz: 9:03pm On Apr 06
I am from the silent generation... Life was better then

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Based on your birth year, which of these generational groups do you belong? by Dannydavito: 9:04pm On Apr 06
INDOMIE GENERATIONS. Between 2000 till date. Shimi ( female underwear) became extinct.

2 Likes

Re: Based on your birth year, which of these generational groups do you belong? by UmarFaruk98: 9:09pm On Apr 06
generation Y

1 Like

Re: Based on your birth year, which of these generational groups do you belong? by Bruno3000(m): 9:10pm On Apr 06
pretydiva:
Team Gen Y ,gather here cheesy
We dey here
Re: Based on your birth year, which of these generational groups do you belong? by folake4u(f): 9:16pm On Apr 06
World Best Gen Z, that na normal thing. cool

1 Like

Re: Based on your birth year, which of these generational groups do you belong? by Annahh(f): 9:17pm On Apr 06
Generation Y.

1 Like

Re: Based on your birth year, which of these generational groups do you belong? by Sapasenator: 9:17pm On Apr 06
I belong to the silent generation.

1 Like

Re: Based on your birth year, which of these generational groups do you belong? by Sicklebear28: 9:18pm On Apr 06
Toks2008:
I Doubt if i will see another generation x on nairaland.

I'm X generation

1 Like

Re: Based on your birth year, which of these generational groups do you belong? by enemyofprogress: 9:18pm On Apr 06
Toks2008:
lalasticlala, mynd44, seun which generation do you belong to?

I am proudly Generation X
they all belong to the silent generator

2 Likes

Re: Based on your birth year, which of these generational groups do you belong? by GenFunction: 9:18pm On Apr 06
Foodqueen:
Where indomie generation belong?
Frm gen z down na dem be dat

1 Like

Re: Based on your birth year, which of these generational groups do you belong? by Houseontherock1: 9:19pm On Apr 06
Most people here will be gen y undecided

1 Like

Re: Based on your birth year, which of these generational groups do you belong? by razzydoo(m): 9:24pm On Apr 06
I be old man, no go dey call me Gen Z. But some people say I’m ahead of my time.
Re: Based on your birth year, which of these generational groups do you belong? by Sicklebear28: 9:25pm On Apr 06
SonofGod231:
Gen X
........I no dey see my mates here again. Only toddlers.

Na where I belong be DAT.. No wonder I know Maths well well
Re: Based on your birth year, which of these generational groups do you belong? by Tonytonex(m): 9:26pm On Apr 06
Gen Z gurls are disrespectful
The boys...

1 Like

Re: Based on your birth year, which of these generational groups do you belong? by donbenie(m): 9:27pm On Apr 06
Gen X..
Old enough to have remembered the Analogue Age..
Young enough to have embraced the Digital Age..💪🏽

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Based on your birth year, which of these generational groups do you belong? by Tonytonex(m): 9:27pm On Apr 06
Annahh:
Generation Y.
how old are you?
Re: Based on your birth year, which of these generational groups do you belong? by pretydiva(f): 9:33pm On Apr 06
tollyboy5:

Coming to see mummy and daddy with my village entourage grin

My goat, palm wine etc are ready cool
OK. But e be like say I senior you cheesy
Re: Based on your birth year, which of these generational groups do you belong? by superCleanworks(m): 9:43pm On Apr 06
faceland:

Don't play with that generation. They are smart.

One unlock my phone by reflecting against light to see where my fingers has left an imprint on the screen (due to sweety finger or cream)... Joe Rogan said his own daughter turn on screen recorder and gave her mother to unlock. They think outside the box, the only problem is, let them not get corrupted like these Gen Z.

So unlocking a mobile device with ingenuity now makes one an ALPHA? Chaiii men have become so watered down to nothing sha.

Oga I am the master of thinking outside the box. I did more than that till I was banned from entering some places, till I turned cyber security dealer back when few people had laptops and I am still here with more terrible abilities. Oga make I no talk before I cast myself.

Alpha? then what do we call those men of earlier centuries who had zero fear in them and hunted animals by serious wisdom and super techniques? Those who created the first weapons and built the first cities? Those that controlled 10 thousand armies for years! I disagree abeg.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Based on your birth year, which of these generational groups do you belong? by Edusouls(m): 9:45pm On Apr 06
Millennials the last good generation to come forth into this world before the reincarnation of people that died in past wars and conflicts inform of GEN Z, the end times generation, the most disrespectful, irresponsible and materialistic of all generations

1 Like

Re: Based on your birth year, which of these generational groups do you belong? by jaxin119: 9:45pm On Apr 06
GalaxyStones:
The millennial....

The Most beautiful and sane generation

Yh. You are right. Most millennial I've seen kinda knows what they want in life.

3 Likes

Re: Based on your birth year, which of these generational groups do you belong? by Edusouls(m): 9:47pm On Apr 06
rilChilz:
I am from the silent generation... Life was better then
much much better
Re: Based on your birth year, which of these generational groups do you belong? by Jamieb(m): 9:48pm On Apr 06
Nedum001:

Gen Z
Born 1998...10th of May.

Omo, I don dey old small and momey neva dey

Birthday mate .Hope your own Gen Z no dey worry

1 Like

Re: Based on your birth year, which of these generational groups do you belong? by Bimpe29: 10:03pm On Apr 06
The Millennials (Generation Y)

1 Like

Re: Based on your birth year, which of these generational groups do you belong? by tollyboy5(m): 10:05pm On Apr 06
pretydiva:

OK. But e be like say I senior you cheesy
embarassed embarassed cry cry

My Father in Lord say age is number. I don believe am ASAP.
E remain you. cry
Re: Based on your birth year, which of these generational groups do you belong? by Prechgold1180(m): 10:05pm On Apr 06
Chloraseptic:

So I was told.

You Dey owe me 500m for ur former life
Re: Based on your birth year, which of these generational groups do you belong? by faceland: 10:09pm On Apr 06
superCleanworks:

So unlocking a mobile device with ingenuity now makes one an ALPHA? Chaiii men have become so watered down to nothing sha.

Alpha? then what do we call those men of earlier centuries who had zero fear in them and hunted animals by serious wisdom and super techniques? Those who created the first weapons and built the first cities? Those that controlled 10 thousand armies for years! I disagree abeg.

First, I would like to point out that I admire those abilities (especially in IT). It I normal for someone to look down on what they have. I didn't have that level of craftiness at age 10+...

I meant alpha (a) as in Gen Alpha... It ought to be Gen A but someone felt they switch language to Greek (Alpha is the first letter of their alphabet & Omega is the last letter).
After Gen Z, they start from A to B, C, D...

1 Like

Re: Based on your birth year, which of these generational groups do you belong? by being(m): 10:17pm On Apr 06

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jake Amo: Meme Boy Grown In New Photos / 6 Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep / The Ghastly Motor Accident That Killed A Lady In Onitsha (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.