Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Buhari's Condolence Message To His Photographer Sunday Aghaeze Over Wife's Death - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Condolence Message To His Photographer Sunday Aghaeze Over Wife's Death (23883 Views)

3 Saudi Divisions Wiped Out By Houthi Rebels, Waiting For Buhari's Condolence / Sunday Aghaeze: New York People Dirty & Smelly- Buhari Camera Man Blasts America / Buhari Re-appoints Sunday Aghaeze As Personal Photographer (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Condolence Message To His Photographer Sunday Aghaeze Over Wife's Death by AFFIRMATIONS(m): 5:36pm On Mar 23
#๐—”๐—™๐—™๐—œ๐—ฅ๐— ๐—”๐—ง๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—”๐—œ๐—ก 23RD MARCH

I affirm that the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Spirit, are with me today and always. God's divine power has given me all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of Him thatโ€™s called me to glory and virtue. Iโ€™m free from the power and intimidation of money. I walk in victory and in absolute prosperity, bringing forth from within all that I require for...https:///p9v28c-6MQ
Re: Buhari's Condolence Message To His Photographer Sunday Aghaeze Over Wife's Death by tnerro1(m): 5:45pm On Mar 23
The man that destroyed this country for 8 years, spits
Re: Buhari's Condolence Message To His Photographer Sunday Aghaeze Over Wife's Death by HugoBoss10(m): 5:54pm On Mar 23
Buhari or Shehu garba did
Re: Buhari's Condolence Message To His Photographer Sunday Aghaeze Over Wife's Death by miraclemesienu: 5:55pm On Mar 23

Re: Buhari's Condolence Message To His Photographer Sunday Aghaeze Over Wife's Death by Bona2venture: 6:08pm On Mar 23
nlfpmod:

Garba Shehu

Anything buhari turns belle.
Re: Buhari's Condolence Message To His Photographer Sunday Aghaeze Over Wife's Death by GenFunction: 7:46pm On Mar 23
kokoA:
Baba and shock na 5 and 6... May her soul rest in peace though.
Baba use 8 yrs in power to express shock.
Re: Buhari's Condolence Message To His Photographer Sunday Aghaeze Over Wife's Death by tete7000(m): 8:04pm On Mar 23
Na electricity shock baba?
Re: Buhari's Condolence Message To His Photographer Sunday Aghaeze Over Wife's Death by gtown: 10:12pm On Mar 23
pode:
God abog o, this man still they naija abi na for Saudi Arabia wey many Nigerians say him come from him they send this condolences message
Children of hate are not Nigerians
Re: Buhari's Condolence Message To His Photographer Sunday Aghaeze Over Wife's Death by Triangles1(m): 3:13am On Mar 24
Good woman, no matter what you dis to her she wld just smile.
Re: Buhari's Condolence Message To His Photographer Sunday Aghaeze Over Wife's Death by adebankole74596: 11:53am On Mar 24
Thank you though Inna Lillahi wa Inna Ilayhi Raji'unThank you though Inna Lillahi wa Inna Ilayhi Raji'un...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Inec Voters Registration November 13th To 17th. / Nigerian Governors Salary: See How Much Nigerian Governors Earn Monthly / โ€you Have Till April 16 To Respond To Atikuโ€™s Petitionโ€ โ€“appeal Court Tells INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.