Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,685 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Iron Sharpeneth Iron. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Iron Sharpeneth Iron. (83 Views)

Is This The GOAT Of All Pressing Iron In Nigerian Homes? / Please, How Can I Remove Rust Iron Stain From White Clothes? / Is Original Philips Classic Dry Iron HD1172 Still Available In The Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Iron Sharpeneth Iron. by DigitalJobs: 5:34pm On Mar 23
As I Walked into My Farm-House After A Long Day of Outsourcing For The Seedlings of Water Yams And Yams; I Hurriedly Reached Out To The SunKing Solar System To Charge Up One of My Dead Android Device.

My Wife Had Opened The Door For Me Only To Go Back Sitting Down - Focusing On Her Smart Phone Device.

"Baby, Welcome."

That Was All.

Hurrying To The Solar System; I responded - *"Thanks Baby, How Are You ?"*

Upon Plugging My Phone To The Solar System... I Hurriedly Rushed To The Toilet To Defaecate.

Normally; I Only Answer The Call of Nature Very Early in The Morning.

However; Nowadays - I've Been Answering These Calls of Nature Once or Twice During The Day.

Super Thanks To The Abundance of Ripe Mangoes That Keep Falling Overnight in The Compound of Our Farm-House.

Fast Forward;

I Reached Out To The Pot of Rice That Wifey Had Prepared Without Even Thinking of Calling Her To Serve Me.

Normally; She Loves To Pamper Me With "Baby, Oya Come And Eat" Even When I'm Busy Working....

As I Was Dishing My Rice To Eat; I Called Her "Babe, What Are You Doing ?"

There Was No Response.

"Babe, What Are You Doing?" - I Asked Again.

"Oh... Sorry! I'm On Nairaland".

I Had Known That She Was ENTIRELY ENGAGED In Whatever She Was Doing And I Knew That It Was Only Nairaland That Could Keep Her As Engaged Like That.

Then, She Called Me From The Sitting Room To Show Me What She Was Reading.

"Babe, Come And Read This Write-up".

As I Joined Her From The Room To Read What She Intended To Show Me - I Found Out That It Was My The Write-Up That I Had Written, Reappraised And Uploaded On Nairaland Very Early in The Morning.

I Told Her That She Was Reading My Write-up.

In Amazement; She Said "Do You Know It is Now On The 2nd Thread of The Front Page of Nairaland ?"

"How Did You Get To Write This Kind of Piece ?"

"How Did A Post on Job Section Get To The Front-Page of Nairaland ?"

For Those of You Who Know Nairaland Very Well; Threads On The Jobs Section Hardly Gets To The Front-Page.

Alot of My Agricultural Threads Have Hit The Front-Page of Nairaland Over The Years.

Even Wifey's.

However; It Takes AN EXTRA INTENTIONAL EFFORT OF SERVITUDE TO HUMANITY For Your Threads To Get To The Front-Page of Nairaland.

So,

My Response To Her Was:

"TWITTER. This is What Happens When You Surround Yourself With Other Great People Who Shares Brilliant Contents To Truly Help People."

What's The Moral of This Story, You May Ask ?

There's A Few!

However; I Would Want You To Focus On This Particular Moral:

"Iron Sharpeneth Iron".

Always Endeavour To Upgrade Your Circle of Valuable Online Friends.

*Their Sweet Energy Can Release The Right Frequencies For You To Operate With.*

The End.

Do With This What You've Got To Do With It.

I'm Grateful To Information.

I'm Grateful To Technology.

I'm Grateful To LOVE (GOD ALMIGHTY).

https://www.nairaland.com/8039288/stop-making-these-mistakes-job

~ The Messiah Of African Agriculture (TMOAA) Engaging

1 Share

Re: Iron Sharpeneth Iron. by DigitalJobs: 5:39pm On Mar 23
Thank You Seun Osewa

Thank You Nairaland Moderators.

Thank You All For The Opportunity To EXPRESS Ourselves!

We Will Continue To Do More!

We Will Continue To Shine Our LIGHTS....!!!!

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Cars Are Expensive, Nigerians Can Use Bicycles&skateboards For Transportation! / We Are Investing In This Business / Celebrating Mother's Day In A Special Way | Stocking Up On Nature's Goodness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.