Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Miracles And Healings Are Real. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Miracles And Healings Are Real. (78 Views)

Why Don't Those Sick People At The Door In Crusade Receive Healings / Healings At The Lords Chosen Crusade In Warri (Photos) / Divine Healings And Miracles: See Jesus the Saviour in Action. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Miracles And Healings Are Real. by Truvelisback(m): 7:32pm On Mar 23
Good day, fellas. I'm aware that there are fake miracles and healings(arangee things) from false men of God but that doesn't mean that genuine Miracles and Healings are not Real. I red how a guy here was saying that Pastor Chris should heal Ayefele before he would believe that his gift of healing is real. If Ayefele wants be healed, he should go there with an expectation to receive his healing. You don't expect Pastor Chris to look for him or go to him. Pastor Chris not a needy pastor.
Re: Miracles And Healings Are Real. by Templee333(m): 7:40pm On Mar 23
Truvelisback:
Good day, fellas. I'm aware that there are fake miracles and healings(arangee things) from false men of God but that doesn't mean that genuine Miracles and Healings are Real.
Please check your statement again. The last line is not clear.
Re: Miracles And Healings Are Real. by Truvelisback(m): 7:45pm On Mar 23
Templee333:
Please check your statement again. The last line is not clear.
Thanks, i have corrected it.

(1) (Reply)

How This Woman Was Built / Why Did Lot’s Wife Look Back At Sodom And Turned To A Pillar Of Salt / What Is Good Friday? What The Holy Day Means For Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.