Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,048 members, 7,814,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Kuriga School Children, Who Were Kidnapped By Bandits, Have Been Released - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kuriga School Children, Who Were Kidnapped By Bandits, Have Been Released (13308 Views)

FG Should Take Note Ransom Was Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - Olawumi / Rescued Kuriga School Children Arrive Kaduna Government House / Tinubu Hails Rescue Of Kidnapped Kuriga School Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kuriga School Children, Who Were Kidnapped By Bandits, Have Been Released by Cmeo(m): 9:11am On Mar 24
The fastest abducted school children release since over a decade of banditry, kidnapping and terrorism security challenges in Nigeria.

Ineffective presidential talk is over at least until the end of tenure of President Tinubu. The fear of being declared terrorists or their financier has made them to release the students.

However, President Tinubu and its team efforts should not relent to ensure total crush of banditry, kidnapping and terrorism in Nigeria.
Re: Kuriga School Children, Who Were Kidnapped By Bandits, Have Been Released by Afolabimills(m): 9:13am On Mar 24
Okete001:
Hehehe

This news sweet me oo.

I’m happy for their parents.

Please there should not be a repeat of this ugly incidence ooo.

As this news dey sweet us, e dey pain emergency lovers of the zoo from a particular region.
grin grin ;Du mean Obi supporters grin
Re: Kuriga School Children, Who Were Kidnapped By Bandits, Have Been Released by sslcrypt: 9:19am On Mar 24
Okete001:
Hehehe

This news sweet me oo.

As this news dey sweet us, e dey pain emergency lovers of the zoo from a particular region.

Very likely it will happen again, sometimes what you know about politics is that majority of issues are staged managed to an extent.
Re: Kuriga School Children, Who Were Kidnapped By Bandits, Have Been Released by eastcoast100: 9:21am On Mar 24
Tell us how much thiefnubuuuu paid this terrorists..To me,it is a political staged movie.
A whole 216 students kidnapped and moved on which road without any security personnels on the duty seeing them..And this Agbado supporters could not say anything.

If it happens to be south south or south east, you will see them destroying houses communities etc.Useless set of people
Re: Kuriga School Children, Who Were Kidnapped By Bandits, Have Been Released by Chukwuka319(m): 9:33am On Mar 24
It would be much more better if the menace were to be completely wiped out from the North, but unfortunately there are those in religious sphere and the corridors of power,who are benefiting enormously from banditry and kidnapping and would do anything to keep the evils very much alive.
In sensible regions with leaders also sensible,any one in a religious sphere advocating for negotiation with criminals should have long been in Federal custody, undergoing prosecution under National Security Act.
Unfortunately for the North, religious bigotry and stupid sentiments will never allow the evils of banditry and insurgency to be vanquished.
Re: Kuriga School Children, Who Were Kidnapped By Bandits, Have Been Released by Igbek76: 9:37am On Mar 24
No sensible people send the North again.
If they like they should kidnap themselves all.
Using Kidnapping ,killings and insecurity as a decoy of political gains and rhetoric is no longer fashionable and acceptable.
Infact it's showing their backwardness ,crudeness and lack of credible progressive leadership.
While the rest of the world are embracing innovation in science and technology ,the North is busy raising uneducated criminals disturbing the peace of the rest of the country.

The Northern Nigeria kidnapping and insecurity is the major reason for the low FDI and the poor economy.

1 Like

Re: Kuriga School Children, Who Were Kidnapped By Bandits, Have Been Released by Danlami223: 9:41am On Mar 24
HOW MUCH DID HE PAY??
Re: Kuriga School Children, Who Were Kidnapped By Bandits, Have Been Released by 9japride(m): 9:42am On Mar 24
naptu2:
Senator Uba Sani @ubasanius

Previous thread: Bandits Kidnap LEA Primary School Pupils & Staff In Kuriga, Chikun LGA Kaduna
https://www.nairaland.com/8023227/bandits-kidnap-lea-primary-school
[color=#006600][/color]

Later those bandits will plead for pardon and eventually contest for elections.
Re: Kuriga School Children, Who Were Kidnapped By Bandits, Have Been Released by DJInfluence: 9:42am On Mar 24
This begs the question... what happened to the kidnappers? Did the kidnappers had a changed of heart? Because released meant they were let go not rescued.
Re: Kuriga School Children, Who Were Kidnapped By Bandits, Have Been Released by Ghostridder419: 9:56am On Mar 24
chai, billions of naira gone out of our 2024 budget to brainless animal from religion of piss, which way 9ja, is it how we will continue
Re: Kuriga School Children, Who Were Kidnapped By Bandits, Have Been Released by Ghostridder419: 9:57am On Mar 24
Ghostridder419:
chai, billions of naira gone out of our 2024 budget to brainless animal from religion of piss, which way 9ja, is it how we will continue
Re: Kuriga School Children, Who Were Kidnapped By Bandits, Have Been Released by JuanDeDios: 10:10am On Mar 24
ValCon888:
Yes, it's good news they were released. Still, there's a lot that is left unsaid.

Firstly, they were "released" not freed. Which means whoever kidnapped them let them go.

Also, the statement makes no mention of the kidnappers and whether they were killed, or caught and handed over to the authorities.

Which only points to one thing; ransom was paid.

If you don't get to the root of a problem, it will continue to reoccur.
It will be sad if ransom was paid. Very sad, because they'll just kidnap more. Yes, these questions must be asked.
Re: Kuriga School Children, Who Were Kidnapped By Bandits, Have Been Released by JuanDeDios: 10:13am On Mar 24
naptu2:
Senator Uba Sani @ubasanius

In the name of Allah the Beneficient, the Most Merciful, I wish to announce that our Kuriga school children have been released.

Previous thread: Bandits Kidnap LEA Primary School Pupils & Staff In Kuriga, Chikun LGA Kaduna
https://www.nairaland.com/8023227/bandits-kidnap-lea-primary-school
Released, not rescued. I'm happy the kids are home, but I can't say I'm not concerned and praying that May God help us.
Re: Kuriga School Children, Who Were Kidnapped By Bandits, Have Been Released by ivandragon: 10:13am On Mar 24
Good news. Now get to work fishing out the arrow heads and foot soldiers.
Re: Kuriga School Children, Who Were Kidnapped By Bandits, Have Been Released by kingboy(m): 10:24am On Mar 24
1.Released or 2.Rescued.
If 1, how much was paid for the ransom.
If 2, what happened to the Bandit, the galant soldiers that went for the rescue mission needs to be celebrated.
No doubt it's a good news to the heads but the aforementioned is missing in the report.
I so submit.
Re: Kuriga School Children, Who Were Kidnapped By Bandits, Have Been Released by Agboogashi: 10:30am On Mar 24
Kudos to all that facilitated the release of the abducted, if the feat was achieved without paying any ransoms.
Re: Kuriga School Children, Who Were Kidnapped By Bandits, Have Been Released by henrimoto(m): 10:30am On Mar 24
Okete001:
Hehehe

This news sweet me oo.

...E don happen finish.. na today ? Tomorrow, we go hear another one.
Re: Kuriga School Children, Who Were Kidnapped By Bandits, Have Been Released by adabaraabdul: 10:33am On Mar 24
ValCon888:
Yes, it's good news they were released. Still, there's a lot that is left unsaid.

Firstly, they were "released" not freed. Which means whoever kidnapped them let them go.

Also, the statement makes no mention of the kidnappers and whether they were killed, or caught and handed over to the authorities.

the Government has repeatedly said it wouldn't pay ransom under any guise and that is what it is. It is a security matter, not all security news u get in details. What is important now is for the Government to make sure this kind of things don't happen again.
Re: Kuriga School Children, Who Were Kidnapped By Bandits, Have Been Released by davis51(m): 10:46am On Mar 24
Just tell us how much was paid we will understand..
Re: Kuriga School Children, Who Were Kidnapped By Bandits, Have Been Released by Zeebuy: 10:59am On Mar 24
Okete001:
Hehehe

This news sweet me oo.

You're a clown, a very silly one at that. There'll be another kidnapping soon, millions will be paid as random and it goes on and on. Instead of you to call your useless government to sit up, you'll be looking for "emergency lovers of Nigeria"
Re: Kuriga School Children, Who Were Kidnapped By Bandits, Have Been Released by Zeebuy: 11:02am On Mar 24
Okete001:
Hehehe

This news sweet me oo.

You're a clown, a very silly one at that. There'll be another kidnapping soon, millions will be paid as random and it goes on and on. Instead of you to call your useless government to sit up, you'll be looking for "emergency lovers of Nigeria"
And to show you your level of foolishness, you don't know these people are kidnapping to get funds for an all-out attack on Nigeria? Una no dey think at all
Re: Kuriga School Children, Who Were Kidnapped By Bandits, Have Been Released by Zeebuy: 11:02am On Mar 24
Cmeo:
The fastest abducted school children release since over a decade of banditry, kidnapping and terrorism security challenges in Nigeria.

Ineffective presidential talk is over at least until the end of tenure of President Tinubu. The fear of being declared terrorists or their financier has made them to release the students.

However, President Tinubu and its team efforts should not relent to ensure total crush of banditry, kidnapping and terrorism in Nigeria.
Lolzzzzz......guy shattap abeg. Random was paid for their release, stop fooling yourself. Your government is even more ineffectual than the previous one
Re: Kuriga School Children, Who Were Kidnapped By Bandits, Have Been Released by Zimzy(m): 11:08am On Mar 24
It's a very good news I am happy and rejoice with their families I will never be able to fathom the trauma and agony that such situation force on one.
It is sad though to know that something like this is highly likely to occur again even though I pray against such. I pray God touch our government to be preventive rather than reactive.
Re: Kuriga School Children, Who Were Kidnapped By Bandits, Have Been Released by bigiyaro(m): 11:09am On Mar 24
The kids have been released as usual after extorting the government. No arrests nor preventive measures put in place. Anyway, two more rounds of kidnapping before sallah, things are expensive
Re: Kuriga School Children, Who Were Kidnapped By Bandits, Have Been Released by 7upnigeria: 11:26am On Mar 24
ValCon888:

Your ASSUMPTION is the real problem here. Obidafts are finally on this thread.
Re: Kuriga School Children, Who Were Kidnapped By Bandits, Have Been Released by adedayourt(m): 11:29am On Mar 24
How much ransom was paid?
Re: Kuriga School Children, Who Were Kidnapped By Bandits, Have Been Released by Ubanz: 11:34am On Mar 24
That's great.
What happened to the kidnappers?
Were they neutralized as usual, arrested so they could face the wrath of the law or given amnesty as suggested in some circles?
Re: Kuriga School Children, Who Were Kidnapped By Bandits, Have Been Released by Litmus: 11:42am On Mar 24
Firstly, I doubt there's anyone unhappy about the release of the children. Our Children in Nigeria traditional value. So praises all round (family&children, I mean). However, If ransom was exchanged, then none of those thanked so lavishly in the article - from mister president to the security services - are deserving. Or were they thanked for relenting to pressure from some unknown quarters not to use force? There's no effort or expertise involved in yielding to the demands of anyone who forcefully compels you with threat. Anyone can gift bullies in exchange for peace. The label once used in description of this type of acquiescence was Cowardice not Thanks. angry
Re: Kuriga School Children, Who Were Kidnapped By Bandits, Have Been Released by Dshocker(m): 12:12pm On Mar 24
It seems Northern governors are behind these kidnapping in their state.

Another wonderful way to embezzle money.

If instance, if Efcc goes about trailing billions withdrawn from state account, the governors would point or say; the money was used to pay ransom for victims.

As to the reason they demanded for 40 trillion in Kaduna.

1 Like

Re: Kuriga School Children, Who Were Kidnapped By Bandits, Have Been Released by Cmeo(m): 12:32pm On Mar 24
Zeebuy:

Lolzzzzz......guy shattap abeg. Random was paid for their release, stop fooling yourself. Your government is even more ineffectual than the previous one

Are you part of those that received the ransom or how are you that sure of ransom payment??
Re: Kuriga School Children, Who Were Kidnapped By Bandits, Have Been Released by naptu2: 12:55pm On Mar 24
How 137 Kidnapped Kuriga Students Were Rescued In Zamfara - Defence HQs
https://www.nairaland.com/8040299/how-137-kidnapped-kuriga-students

JuanDeDios:

Released, not rescued. I'm happy the kids are home, but I can't say I'm not concerned and praying that May God help us.

landon:
You pay abi you no pay?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Digging Up Dirt On Buhari, Tinubu — ACN / Saraki’s Trial Resumes At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal / Kwankwaso Visits Ebonyi Governor, Umahi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.