Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,709 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Kuriga School Children, Who Were Kidnapped By Bandits, Have Been Released - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kuriga School Children, Who Were Kidnapped By Bandits, Have Been Released (13309 Views)

FG Should Take Note Ransom Was Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - Olawumi / Rescued Kuriga School Children Arrive Kaduna Government House / Tinubu Hails Rescue Of Kidnapped Kuriga School Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kuriga School Children, Who Were Kidnapped By Bandits, Have Been Released by Sunnycliff(m): 8:15am On Mar 24
Una no go talk truth, how much una take settle bandits

1 Like

Re: Kuriga School Children, Who Were Kidnapped By Bandits, Have Been Released by Donedeal1(m): 8:16am On Mar 24
How much?

For that is the real news.

1 Like

Re: Kuriga School Children, Who Were Kidnapped By Bandits, Have Been Released by anonymuz(m): 8:16am On Mar 24
MichaelSokoto:
hundreds of millions paid!

God deliver dis corn3!
undecided
we all know that ransom was paid. Useless govt.

1 Like

Re: Kuriga School Children, Who Were Kidnapped By Bandits, Have Been Released by GABRIEL6036: 8:16am On Mar 24
After ramsomware was paid to get them released. May God protect us from all this evil virus rampaging our dear nations. Amen 🙏
Re: Kuriga School Children, Who Were Kidnapped By Bandits, Have Been Released by Tecnophone: 8:17am On Mar 24
Billlions have changed hands. That's the best stylish way to finance terrorism. The terrorists will acquire latest weapons, cache of bullets and merry goes round. I rest.

1 Like

Re: Kuriga School Children, Who Were Kidnapped By Bandits, Have Been Released by joseph1832(m): 8:18am On Mar 24
Released or rescued?
Re: Kuriga School Children, Who Were Kidnapped By Bandits, Have Been Released by landon(m): 8:18am On Mar 24
You pay abi you no pay?
naptu2:
Senator Uba Sani @ubasanius

Previous thread: Bandits Kidnap LEA Primary School Pupils & Staff In Kuriga, Chikun LGA Kaduna
https://www.nairaland.com/8023227/bandits-kidnap-lea-primary-school

1 Like

Re: Kuriga School Children, Who Were Kidnapped By Bandits, Have Been Released by wales4real(m): 8:21am On Mar 24
Waiting for "President Obi" and his speech.
This is good news!
Re: Kuriga School Children, Who Were Kidnapped By Bandits, Have Been Released by Rufai1314(m): 8:21am On Mar 24
What of the criminals bandits are they arrested too

1 Like

Re: Kuriga School Children, Who Were Kidnapped By Bandits, Have Been Released by id4sho(m): 8:24am On Mar 24
Putindbutt:
16 kidnapped in Sokoto released, 287 kidnapped in Kaduna released. President Tinubu na man you be. These bandits must go down, all of them. According to Senator Yar'adua, there are over 30,000 bandits scattered all over northern forests. The number is scary.
Shoot at sight and mass execution will end this nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Kuriga School Children, Who Were Kidnapped By Bandits, Have Been Released by Dnet21: 8:24am On Mar 24
Finally
Re: Kuriga School Children, Who Were Kidnapped By Bandits, Have Been Released by Satazaa: 8:26am On Mar 24
Putindbutt:
16 kidnapped in Sokoto released, 287 kidnapped in Kaduna released. President Tinubu na man you be. These bandits must go down, all of them. According to Senator Yar'adua, there are over 30,000 bandits scattered all over northern forests. The number is scary.
and they will never ever see the connection between senseless breeding of children that are thrown away to the streets in the name of allmajirri and this heart sinking number of bandits in northern forest, I am a Muslim and I do know for sure that there absolutely nothing in the holy Quran that sanctions this culture, children are treasure's that should be immensely cared for and nurtured on the right part, it's purely a nothern thing that they mixed and corrupted with Islam, if in doubt go to Saudi Arabia and find out if there are streets children,

3 Likes

Re: Kuriga School Children, Who Were Kidnapped By Bandits, Have Been Released by kewelljoseph(m): 8:27am On Mar 24
This kidnapping don dey be like arrangeee o, because nothing APC will not do to boost their credibility and buy their way to the heart of people.

1 Like

Re: Kuriga School Children, Who Were Kidnapped By Bandits, Have Been Released by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:27am On Mar 24
Okete001:
Hehehe

This news sweet me oo.

I’m happy for their parents.

Please there should not be a repeat of this ugly incidence ooo.

As this news dey sweet us, e dey pain emergency lovers of the zoo from a particular region.

Don't be stupid.. cos u are looking for unnecessary attention
Re: Kuriga School Children, Who Were Kidnapped By Bandits, Have Been Released by Chikel20000(m): 8:29am On Mar 24
Okete001:
Hehehe

This news sweet me oo.

As this news dey sweet us, e dey pain emergency lovers of the zoo from a particular region.
nawa o....just look at what someone typed
Re: Kuriga School Children, Who Were Kidnapped By Bandits, Have Been Released by Menclothing: 8:30am On Mar 24
This is a good news
Re: Kuriga School Children, Who Were Kidnapped By Bandits, Have Been Released by BrutusOj(m): 8:30am On Mar 24
Thank God for their safe release. However, I didn't see where Senator Shehu Sani mentioned that the bandits were arrested or could it be that they saw the security forces and abandoned the children and their teachers?

Is this how the cycle of kidnapping will continue? Where are the Bethel students kidnapped over a year ago?
Re: Kuriga School Children, Who Were Kidnapped By Bandits, Have Been Released by Ykc2(m): 8:32am On Mar 24
Okete001:
Hehehe

This news sweet me oo.

people kidnapped their brothers and you expect igbo people to care?,vice president organised for chibok girls to be kidnapped and oby ezekwesili go carry the matter for her head not knowing that it was arranged kidnap, today na una still dey abuse oby ezekwesili ,if una like kidnap sultan of sokoto or ooni of ife igbo people no care
Re: Kuriga School Children, Who Were Kidnapped By Bandits, Have Been Released by atiku4President(m): 8:34am On Mar 24
What a nation. See the kind of achievement APC and their supporters are celebrating.
Re: Kuriga School Children, Who Were Kidnapped By Bandits, Have Been Released by Yankee101: 8:35am On Mar 24
Thank you Jesus
Re: Kuriga School Children, Who Were Kidnapped By Bandits, Have Been Released by lexy2014: 8:35am On Mar 24
Racoon:
Thank goodness, they were rescued safely if no senseless negotiations were entertained. However a strong message must be passed to these bastard terrorists otherwise it is the same vicious cycle all over.

Rescued? who said anything about rescue?
Re: Kuriga School Children, Who Were Kidnapped By Bandits, Have Been Released by tnerro1(m): 8:38am On Mar 24
E no concern us from south, na their headache
Re: Kuriga School Children, Who Were Kidnapped By Bandits, Have Been Released by lexy2014: 8:39am On Mar 24
all i can see from the governors letter is praise singing and asslicking.

obviously the children were released and not rescued. which means that the kidnappers have become millions of naira richer and are alive and free to enjoy the fruit of their investment in kidnapping school children and maybe get ready for another adventure in the near future.

then why all the copius asslicking?

1 Like

Re: Kuriga School Children, Who Were Kidnapped By Bandits, Have Been Released by hardknocksng(m): 8:42am On Mar 24
We are happy for their freedom.

But we hope no ransoms was paid to those Islamic Fulani Terrorists? We hope oo … because if it was paid, let’s get ready for more abduction from that region.

Region of Peace indeed .
Re: Kuriga School Children, Who Were Kidnapped By Bandits, Have Been Released by Alliswell248: 8:48am On Mar 24
kereman1:
Sh*ty statement, just throwing accolade to undeserved people,
What happen to preventive measures, the armed forces are all clustered in the south doing Jesus work going for peace talk while, the north is been ravage by kidnappers and bandits.
We are so unfortunate in this country

I reject this in Jesus name. I am not unfortunate.
Re: Kuriga School Children, Who Were Kidnapped By Bandits, Have Been Released by PussyKing(m): 8:50am On Mar 24
Fake kidnap
Fake release

If not faked
Then ransom has been paid

Lie lie people

Make ona continue
Re: Kuriga School Children, Who Were Kidnapped By Bandits, Have Been Released by PussyKing(m): 8:51am On Mar 24
Putindbutt:

That's their business
Re: Kuriga School Children, Who Were Kidnapped By Bandits, Have Been Released by Alliswell248: 8:52am On Mar 24
PussyKing:
Fake kidnap
Fake release

If not faked
Then ransom has been paid

Lie lie people

Make ona continue

Painment
Emergency lovers of Nigeria....
Re: Kuriga School Children, Who Were Kidnapped By Bandits, Have Been Released by hardknocksng(m): 8:53am On Mar 24
lexy2014:
all i can see from the governors letter is praise singing and asslicking.

obviously the children were released and not rescued. which means that the kidnappers have become millions of naira richer and are alive and free to enjoy the fruit of their investment in kidnapping school children and maybe get ready for another adventure in the near future.

then why all the copius asslicking?

I share this sentiment with you too.

They have padded them with millions reason for their release … and those terrorists weren’t neutralized.. this is till pampering the Islamic terrorists .. they can’t try that in Russia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku To Jonathan: Stop Pretending On 2015 / Fulani Threaten To Withdraw Cattle From Market / Boko-Haram Denies Responsibility For Mubi Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.