Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,518 members, 7,812,604 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Empowers Constituents, Champions The De-marginalization Of Igbo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Empowers Constituents, Champions The De-marginalization Of Igbo (222 Views)

2023 Presidency: Lawan Appreciates Kalu, Speaks On Marginalization Of NE / Eta Mbora Empowers Constituents With 2 Grass Cutting Machines (Photos) / Oyo House Of Reps Member, Odidiomo Empowers Constituents With Goats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Empowers Constituents, Champions The De-marginalization Of Igbo by grassrootsig: 7:58am On Mar 24
TO THE GLORY OF GOD, THE 2024 MEGA EMPOWERMENT RALLY IN ANAMBRA SOUTH SENATORIAL DISTRICT WAS A SUCCESS

Ndแป‹ nkem,

I am glad to inform you that the 2024 Mega Empowerment Rally which was facilitated by me was held successfully yesterday Saturday March 23, 2024 at the Ifeanyi Ubah International Stadium, Nnewi. The event which was preceded by a Colloquium was part of my legislative activities that are aimed at promoting the intellectual, mental and physical wellbeing of my people.

In my speech at the event, I emphasized the importance of empowerment and self-reliance in our society. I also highlighted the need for individuals to take charge of their own destinies and not rely solely on external factors for their success. I further stressed the importance of education, entrepreneurship, and community development in achieving sustainable empowerment and urged the beneficiaries of the programme to remain diligent and focused.

The event was attended by thousands of people from different parts of the country, including my lovely wife Mrs Uche Ubah, the National, Regional, State, and Local Government officials of our great party, the All Progressives Congress (APC) led by the National Chairman, Abdullahi Umar Ganduje, Governor of Imo State, Chairman of South-East Governors Forum and Chairman of Progressive Governors Forum, Senator Hope Uzodimma who also represented Nigerian Vice President Kashim Shettima, as well as the Governor of Ebonyi State represented by his Deputy, Patricia Obila, Director-General of South-East Governors Forum, Iyom Uche Ekwunife, students, entrepreneurs, and community leaders.

Highlights of the well-attended programme included the distribution of various empowerment tools and equipment such as tricycles, motorcycles, shuttle buses, sewing machines, grinding machines, and bags of rice to my constituents.

I am grateful for the support and participation of everyone who attended the event, and I am confident that the empowerment tools distributed will have a positive impact on our Senatorial District. I look forward to organizing more events like this in the future to continue empowering and uplifting our people.

Thank you.

Senator (Dr) Ifeanyi Ubah, CON
Anambra South Senatorial District

1 Like

Re: Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Empowers Constituents, Champions The De-marginalization Of Igbo by grassrootsig: 8:00am On Mar 24
Sen Ifeanyi Ubah empowers constituents

Re: Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Empowers Constituents, Champions The De-marginalization Of Igbo by grassrootsig: 8:01am On Mar 24
Sen Ifeanyi Ubah empowers constituents.

Re: Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Empowers Constituents, Champions The De-marginalization Of Igbo by grassrootsig: 8:03am On Mar 24
Still on Sen Ifeanyi Ubah's empowerment event.

Re: Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Empowers Constituents, Champions The De-marginalization Of Igbo by grassrootsig: 8:05am On Mar 24
Still on Sen Ifeanyi Ubah's empowerment event

Re: Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Empowers Constituents, Champions The De-marginalization Of Igbo by paramakina202: 8:06am On Mar 24
If Ifeanyi Uba is about becoming governor of Anambra state he should join APGA or forget aborit.
Re: Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Empowers Constituents, Champions The De-marginalization Of Igbo by grassrootsig: 8:07am On Mar 24
Sen Ifeanyi Ubah the Lion of Igbo Nation

Re: Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Empowers Constituents, Champions The De-marginalization Of Igbo by grassrootsig: 8:09am On Mar 24
Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Ikemba Global

Re: Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Empowers Constituents, Champions The De-marginalization Of Igbo by grassrootsig: 8:10am On Mar 24
Sen Ifeanyi Ubah's empowerment event at Nnewi

Re: Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Empowers Constituents, Champions The De-marginalization Of Igbo by Ofunaofu: 8:11am On Mar 24
Just say that Ifeanyi Uba is looking for ways to get hold of the Anambra State Treasury to settle his AMCON debt.ย 

The APC is a party of buccaneering power grabbers engaging in criminal state capture and doesn't have the capacity or political will to de-marginalize the south-east. The solution to marginalization is true federalism.

2 Likes

Re: Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Empowers Constituents, Champions The De-marginalization Of Igbo by grassrootsig: 8:12am On Mar 24
Sen Ifeanyi Ubah empowers constituents..

Re: Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Empowers Constituents, Champions The De-marginalization Of Igbo by SeeWahala: 8:17am On Mar 24
Apc propaganda thread undecided

The vultures are waiting cool

1 Like

Re: Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Empowers Constituents, Champions The De-marginalization Of Igbo by grassrootsig: 8:23am On Mar 24
paramakina202:
If Ifeanyi Uba is about becoming governor of Anambra state he should join APGA or forget aborit.

Which Apga are still talking about. It's obvious that you are not properly informed about what has become of the so called Apga.
Please ask questions and make enquires
Re: Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Empowers Constituents, Champions The De-marginalization Of Igbo by grassrootsig: 8:24am On Mar 24
SeeWahala:
Apc propaganda thread undecided

The vultures are waiting cool
Even the blind won't call what everyone saw here propaganda.
Re: Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Empowers Constituents, Champions The De-marginalization Of Igbo by SeeWahala: 8:26am On Mar 24
grassrootsig:

Even the blind won't call what everyone saw here propaganda.

It's called staged propaganda wink

Blind people can't see such sad
Re: Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Empowers Constituents, Champions The De-marginalization Of Igbo by grassrootsig: 8:28am On Mar 24
Ofunaofu:
Just say that Ifeanyi Uba is looking for ways to get hold of the Anambra State Treasury to settle his AMCON debt.ย 

The APC is a party of buccaneering power grabbers engaging in criminal state capture and doesn't have the capacity or political will to de-marginalize the south-east. The solution to marginalization is true federalism.
๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡

Alleged Indebtedness: Court Strikes Out Charge Against Ifeanyi Ubahย https://www.channelstv.com/2023/10/18/alleged-indebtedness-court-strikes-out-charge-against-ifeanyi-ubah/
Re: Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Empowers Constituents, Champions The De-marginalization Of Igbo by fidelmarshal199: 8:29am On Mar 24
Nobody is marginalising Igbos, Igbos are the ones distancing themselves from the FG
Re: Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Empowers Constituents, Champions The De-marginalization Of Igbo by grassrootsig: 8:31am On Mar 24
SeeWahala:

It's called staged propaganda wink

Blind people can't see such sad

What is staged here Please, is it the intimidating crowd, or the the empowerment items, or what?
Re: Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Empowers Constituents, Champions The De-marginalization Of Igbo by grassrootsig: 8:33am On Mar 24
fidelmarshal199:
Nobody is marginalising Igbos, Igbos are the ones distancing themselves from the FG

That's the narrative Sen Ifeanyi Ubah and the likes of Hope Uzodinma, Dave Umahi are trying to change
Re: Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Empowers Constituents, Champions The De-marginalization Of Igbo by SeeWahala: 8:57am On Mar 24
grassrootsig:

What is staged here Please, is it the intimidating crowd, or the the empowerment items, or what?

Your so called 'Intimidating crowd' are just those who are waiting for their N1,000 and longer-throat takeaways for attending that event undecided

The stage is the collection of APC flags they pasted everywhere wink
Re: Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Empowers Constituents, Champions The De-marginalization Of Igbo by SeeWahala: 8:58am On Mar 24
fidelmarshal199:

And it's with good reasons too ๐Ÿ˜Œ
Re: Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Empowers Constituents, Champions The De-marginalization Of Igbo by paramakina202: 8:58am On Mar 24
grassrootsig:

Which Apga are still talking about. It's obvious that you are not properly informed about what has become of the so called Apga.
Please ask questions and make enquires

What have become of APGA,have it been disbanded?As at this morning APGA is still in charge of government in Anambra state so tell me something I don't know.

(1) (Reply)

โ€œI Earn โ‚ฆ6,000 In Two Hours.โ€ A Tricycle Rider Challenges Teaching Job Pay / My Life Is In Danger - Jones Titus Cried Out Over His Court Case With Secondus / Martin Luther King Jr. Last Speech Before His Assassination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.