Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,417 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

NLC To INEC: Do Not Validate Any "Illegal Convention" Endorsed By Julius Abure - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NLC To INEC: Do Not Validate Any "Illegal Convention" Endorsed By Julius Abure (6572 Views)

The First Project By Julius Berger In Nigeria 1965 Was In Lagos (Throwback Pic) / Repair Works By Julius Berger At MCC Pedestrian Bridge Onitsha / Diepreye Solomon Peter Alamieyeseigha Road Under Reconstruction By Julius Berger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLC To INEC: Do Not Validate Any "Illegal Convention" Endorsed By Julius Abure by LordGuru1: 8:54am On Mar 24
Ok
Re: NLC To INEC: Do Not Validate Any "Illegal Convention" Endorsed By Julius Abure by delkuf(m): 8:55am On Mar 24
Shey this distraction go fit allow nlc negotiate this minimum wage like this. With all this nonsense wen dem dey put mouth

2 Likes

Re: NLC To INEC: Do Not Validate Any "Illegal Convention" Endorsed By Julius Abure by RecentHistory: 8:57am On Mar 24
Gajagojo:

No one can OWN a party

Stop recirculation of illiterate misinformation

Parties belong to.its registered members
All members are equal

All members are not equal. A chieftain is senior to a stalwart. You lack political knowledge and so, you don't even know about the organogram of political parties.

3 Likes

Re: NLC To INEC: Do Not Validate Any "Illegal Convention" Endorsed By Julius Abure by Gajagojo: 9:00am On Mar 24
RecentHistory:

All members are not equal. A chieftain is senior to a stalwart. You lack political knowledge and so, you don't even know about the organogram of political parties.
All members are equal to the extent that they have one vote
That is what I mean
No one makes himself a party chairman
He is made so on the basis of votes by members
Please define stalwart or chieftain in the Labour party and what do You mean by / "senior"
Do stalwarts have more than one vote?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC To INEC: Do Not Validate Any "Illegal Convention" Endorsed By Julius Abure by ceejay80s(m): 9:05am On Mar 24
I never understand wetin concern NLC with LP matter,
Wetin be nlc work sef, Dem abandon their job wey be the mass and putting their smelling hands into politics

2 Likes

Re: NLC To INEC: Do Not Validate Any "Illegal Convention" Endorsed By Julius Abure by MaziObinnaokija: 9:06am On Mar 24
cool nice one there.I'm LP member cool kiss wink.I support this.Chase OBI,ABURE and all illegality outta our dear party

5 Likes

Re: NLC To INEC: Do Not Validate Any "Illegal Convention" Endorsed By Julius Abure by Christistruth00: 9:12am On Mar 24
PriceActionZ:
when they were acusing Pa Lamidi Apapa as babalawo, hope he is not the one that has gone to invoke spirit of confusion and storm into LP camp bayi? grin grin What this party doesnt understand is that once they start fighting like this, they have given room to infiltration from the opponents to help them scatter it. They will never balance until the next election and it will be very worse towards that time. They are still baby in politics. I just pity all there candidates and elected members. They dont see this coming and wont be able to withstand the explosion when it is ripe.
Now they are running back to inec they have been abusing. Selfish people. They will make Obi stranded soon. And if by any means, he cant use his influence resolve this crisis, then...........

The same INEC Chairman they dedicated a day to Cursing less than a month ago

Is the one they are now running to for help

Dem no get shame?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC To INEC: Do Not Validate Any "Illegal Convention" Endorsed By Julius Abure by MaziObinnaokija: 9:16am On Mar 24
cool confam grin cheesy wink
fuckJones:
Comrade Apapa is our national chairman
Re: NLC To INEC: Do Not Validate Any "Illegal Convention" Endorsed By Julius Abure by MaziObinnaokija: 9:18am On Mar 24
cool iseee,Asee,Amen,Amin cheesy
Freak0:
Pa Apapa curse is working. LP will never know peace again

1 Like

Re: NLC To INEC: Do Not Validate Any "Illegal Convention" Endorsed By Julius Abure by MaziObinnaokija: 9:21am On Mar 24
fojjosh:
Nigeria law should not have allowed NLC to have a Political Party
there's LP in UK too.U hear them STEAL like OBI,ABURE,AISHA? Enuf is Enuf.We want our darling LP back from gatecrasher angry angry AND THIEVES

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC To INEC: Do Not Validate Any "Illegal Convention" Endorsed By Julius Abure by Salsaa: 9:31am On Mar 24
fuckJones:
Comrade Apapa is our national chairman
you're blessed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC To INEC: Do Not Validate Any "Illegal Convention" Endorsed By Julius Abure by Famous606: 9:37am On Mar 24
Is Nigeria labour Congress a political party or an organization form to speak for the general masses because what I don't understand is why are they into politics instead of them to come out and mount pressure on the government due to the hardship in the country they are busy doing rubbish very set of stupid people, I know for sure Labour party is a political group form to produce candidate that can contest for various positions across the country starting from president to local government chairman, it's so painful to see an organization like NLC being used as a tool for distraction.
Re: NLC To INEC: Do Not Validate Any "Illegal Convention" Endorsed By Julius Abure by Honestey: 9:41am On Mar 24
Workers suffering and the so called Labour Union leader is busy with politics.

1 Like

Re: NLC To INEC: Do Not Validate Any "Illegal Convention" Endorsed By Julius Abure by Yong4ever: 9:54am On Mar 24

2 Likes

Re: NLC To INEC: Do Not Validate Any "Illegal Convention" Endorsed By Julius Abure by Honestey: 9:56am On Mar 24
PriceActionZ:
when they were acusing Pa Lamidi Apapa as babalawo, hope he is not the one that has gone to invoke spirit of confusion and storm into LP camp bayi? grin grin What this party doesnt understand is that once they start fighting like this, they have given room to infiltration from the opponents to help them scatter it. They will never balance until the next election and it will be very worse towards that time. They are still baby in politics. I just pity all there candidates and elected members. They dont see this coming and wont be able to withstand the explosion when it is ripe.
Now they are running back to inec they have been abusing. Selfish people. They will make Obi stranded soon. And if by any means, he cant use his influence resolve this crisis, then...........

I just pity Obi who is intensifying campaign efforts to make LP stronger by next election through connection with Islamic bodies and personalities. But the fanatical Obidients thought Yakub cheated Obi in the election and rained curses on him, the INEC boss just said God will vindicate me and gbam! the curses ricocheted back to them and their trouble making party and now here we are. The party members are looking at each other faces and all they see is enemy hence Pitobi's situation is liken to someone who is fetching water and pouring it inside basket, another wasted efforts in the making.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC To INEC: Do Not Validate Any "Illegal Convention" Endorsed By Julius Abure by GoodLife4live: 9:58am On Mar 24
Macphenson:
Dear Peter Obi,
I hope by now you have a plan B of either floating another political party or merging with another political party.

From the look of things, Labour party is coming up with so many baggages that will likely affect your ambition.

Thank God Labour party is different from the Obidient movement. You are the structure, you brought Labour party to political limelight Nationally and now they are trying to mess up things. Good a thing they started early to expose their foolishness.

You have ample time to chart a way forward.
Mr man... I am not GOD OOO.. Wit the look of things now... Obi can never be nigeria president.. because after tinubu 8 years power is going back to North.... dey Play... U better accept your to your faith and move on

2 Likes

Re: NLC To INEC: Do Not Validate Any "Illegal Convention" Endorsed By Julius Abure by osothermal(m): 10:03am On Mar 24
RecentHistory:
Obidients should go and beg Yakubu.

Since they insulted that guy, they have been falling from one misfortune to the other.
Nothing concern obedients with labour party. Obi made Lp popular. Who knows them before
Re: NLC To INEC: Do Not Validate Any "Illegal Convention" Endorsed By Julius Abure by GoodLife4live: 10:06am On Mar 24
osothermal:
Nothing concern obedients with labour party. Obi made Lp popular. Who knows them before
dey play... Naa atiku una fo soon support later... Obi goes no where... After tinubu 8 years power move back to North... Tell him to wait till 2039... If that's not ok with him .. Tell the agulu thief to hang himself... Sefini
Re: NLC To INEC: Do Not Validate Any "Illegal Convention" Endorsed By Julius Abure by richie240: 10:15am On Mar 24
Don't pass ds disinformation down to ur offsprings nwoke, bcus LP has bn in existence and in d limelight b4 Peter obi was 'born'.
cool
Macphenson:
Dear Peter Obi,
I hope by now you have a plan B of either floating another political party or merging with another political party.

From the look of things, Labour party is coming up with so many baggages that will likely affect your ambition.

Thank God Labour party is different from the Obidient movement. You are the structure, you brought Labour party to political limelight Nationally and now they are trying to mess up things. Good a thing they started early to expose their foolishness.

You have ample time to chart a way forward.

Re: NLC To INEC: Do Not Validate Any "Illegal Convention" Endorsed By Julius Abure by davidluv(m): 10:18am On Mar 24
Very soon NLC will declare nationwide strike over LP matter. That day, I'll conclude Nigeria is a skit.

2 Likes

Re: NLC To INEC: Do Not Validate Any "Illegal Convention" Endorsed By Julius Abure by richie240: 10:19am On Mar 24
Na now una day break abi?? grin

That time he was actively campaigning for obi he wasn't 'meddling in their affairs' okwea??
Make all of una dey play!
grin grin
99thEnemy:
What is this Ajaero’s problem? grin

He should go and try the same to PDP and APC lets see. grin

LP na suegbe party to allow this fool meddle in their affairs while he is NLC president.

He should resign as NLC president then go and fight dirty in the Labour Party.

I am very very disappointed in the people who beat him up in Imo State. That his eye they blackened wasn’t supposed to remain in its socket. it should have been removed. angry

ceejay80s:
I never understand wetin concern NLC with LP matter,
Wetin be nlc work sef, Dem abandon their job wey be the mass and putting their smelling hands into politics

Famous606:
Is Nigeria labour Congress a political party or an organization form to speak for the general masses because what I don't understand is why are they into politics instead of them to come out and mount pressure on the government

2 Likes

Re: NLC To INEC: Do Not Validate Any "Illegal Convention" Endorsed By Julius Abure by usecondom(m): 10:34am On Mar 24
Please I need enlightenment, what's the job of the NLC?

2 Likes

Re: NLC To INEC: Do Not Validate Any "Illegal Convention" Endorsed By Julius Abure by Eriokanmi: 10:37am On Mar 24
RecentHistory:

You didn't know this when Ajaero was campaigning for Obi.

NLC owns LP. Nothing you can do about it.
Don't mind the moniker jare. LP is the NLC's party, period. If Ajaero didn't campaign for their own LP, I wonder which party would he have campaigned for. If not for tribalism and religous bigotry which had now taken Nigeria 60 years backwards, Nigerian workers nationwide ought to have thrown their wits behind PO, a formidable figure, who simply came to contest under their own party.

You can Imagine the Lagos Chapter of NLC, led by that vocal woman openly supporting tinubu? I didn't pity her, weeks back when I saw her raising a placard in that nationwide peaceful protest by NLC on channelstv that there's hunger in the land.

She got what she wanted.

In the past week, I saw at 2 different spots where people were seen roasting big rats(God is my witness). I've never seen such before, except in villages where you see bushes and forests everywhere. In lagos, those rats feed from sewage and gutters. That's what Nigerians eat now. Are we progressing?

1 Like

Re: NLC To INEC: Do Not Validate Any "Illegal Convention" Endorsed By Julius Abure by seunmsg(m): 10:38am On Mar 24
Ajaero is nothing but a clown. In what capacity is he writing INEC? Party communications to INEC is strictly by the recognized National Chairman and Secretary. If those two have communicated the date and venue of the convention to INEC, then INEC has a legal obligation to observe the convention. Ajaero and his desperate gang of clowns have lost out already.

5 Likes

Re: NLC To INEC: Do Not Validate Any "Illegal Convention" Endorsed By Julius Abure by NaMe4: 10:39am On Mar 24
Na part of NLC mandate be dis?

They should place more focus on the well-being of Nigerian workers.

2 Likes

Re: NLC To INEC: Do Not Validate Any "Illegal Convention" Endorsed By Julius Abure by Ameduedwin: 10:41am On Mar 24
tefishy:
grin
Anything called labour should have a busy hand trying to make Nigeria a better place. But these ones are not laboring at all. Na fight for their pocket
Oga they are not fighting, they are the machinery using to scattered or disrupt Peter obi as ambition in 2027 because they use Apapa they failed now NLC.

1 Like

Re: NLC To INEC: Do Not Validate Any "Illegal Convention" Endorsed By Julius Abure by Bluntemperor: 11:03am On Mar 24
Jogs1900:
This one don turn to roforofo fight.I expect Peter Obi and Otti to step in

Person wei never hold their home de want hold Nigeria!
Toor!
Re: NLC To INEC: Do Not Validate Any "Illegal Convention" Endorsed By Julius Abure by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:20am On Mar 24
RecentHistory:

You didn't know this when Ajaero was campaigning for Obi.

NLC owns LP. Nothing you can do about it.
it's morally wrong for labor unions to own or pilot political parties!

Bias will always creep in one way or the other!
Re: NLC To INEC: Do Not Validate Any "Illegal Convention" Endorsed By Julius Abure by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:28am On Mar 24
GoodLife4live:
dey play... Naa atiku una fo soon support later... Obi goes no where... After tinubu 8 years power move back to North... Tell him to wait till 2039... If that's not ok with him .. Tell the agulu thief to hang himself... Sefini
Jagaban till 4045, werey!
cool

Re: NLC To INEC: Do Not Validate Any "Illegal Convention" Endorsed By Julius Abure by Sleekfingers: 11:35am On Mar 24
😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: NLC To INEC: Do Not Validate Any "Illegal Convention" Endorsed By Julius Abure by membranus: 12:40pm On Mar 24
[LP author=usecondom post=129081473]Please I need enlightenment, what's the job of the NLC? [/quote]

To fight LP and the obidients to standstill so that other political parties can have peace of mind.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amosun’s Road Project Consumes Osoba’s Father’s Grave In Ogun / Fear Grips Bayelsa Politicians Over Kidnappers / Graphic Pics: Boy's Hand Cut Off As He Tried Stealing Phone Through Window

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.