Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,803 members, 7,827,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Whose Name Would God Blot Out Of His Book? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Whose Name Would God Blot Out Of His Book? (129 Views)

Why Would God Prepare "A Table Before Me In The Presence Of My Enemies"? / Why Would God Kill Jesus Not The Devil? / Why Would God Create Homosexuals And Direct Them To...... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whose Name Would God Blot Out Of His Book? by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:14am On Mar 24
Whose Name Would God Blot Out Of His Book

God Himself says it's the name of anyone who sins against Him.

Exodus 32:33 (KJV)

And the LORD said unto Moses, Whosoever hath sinned against me, him will I blot out of my book.

God bless.

Re: Whose Name Would God Blot Out Of His Book? by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:17am On Mar 24
Here are some revelations later given by Jesus Christ that confirm what God said much earlier in this regard.

Revelation 20:12 (KJV)

And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

Revelation 21:27 (KJV)

And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

Revelation 20:15 (KJV)

And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

God bless.

Re: Whose Name Would God Blot Out Of His Book? by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:18am On Mar 24
So for all those unrepentant sinners justifying themselves by Apostle Paul's erroneous teaching on salvation, that salvation is by grace alone, not by works, thinking Paul could know better than God about God's own salvation, they should continue deceived themselves if they like, thinking they could continue to sin against God and still not have their names blotted out of God's book because salvation is by God's grace alone so sin cannot make them lose their salvation, or that Jesus has finished all the work so they don't have to do theirs, on the day they would tell us whether it's Paul's book or God's book.

God bless.
Re: Whose Name Would God Blot Out Of His Book? by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:18am On Mar 24
"Let God be true and every man a liar". (Romans 3:4)

I actually agree with apostle Paul on this one. He was absolutely spot on.

Let God be true about what would make Him blot the name of anyone from His book (of life), and let every man with a contrary teaching be a liar.

God bless.
Re: Whose Name Would God Blot Out Of His Book? by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:19am On Mar 24
Also for those preachers saying sin cannot take anyone to hell, it is now beyond obvious that such an idea is heretic and never emanated from God because God said sin can make someone's name to be blotted out of His book (of life), and God cannot be a liar.

They obviously got that heretic saying from the false teaching of "Salvation by grace, not by works", which is being taught as doctrine and the Word of God in the church.

It's the same false teaching that made many Christians believe that they can continue with their sinful way of life and still not lose their salvation.

That's how a false teaching is going to send many of them to hell because God Himself said sin can make a man lose their salvation, hence such false teachings of men in the church have made the Word of God which should save many of them to be of no effect in their lives.

That's what happens when the "lies" of men is being taught as the Word of God.

God bless.
Re: Whose Name Would God Blot Out Of His Book? by Veecruz: 8:30am On Mar 24
jesusjnr2020:
So for all those unrepentant sinners justifying themselves by Apostle Paul's erroneous teaching on salvation, that salvation is by grace alone, not by works, ..

Same for all those who say that The Law has been abolished, even after seeing that Christ Said He was not wiping even a single jot of The Law. Yet na dem wan wipe am because dem no wan Obey.
Re: Whose Name Would God Blot Out Of His Book? by kingxsamz(m): 8:47am On Mar 24
Lol, an omniscient god who knows the number of people going to hell decided to create hell anyway, and now is asking you to repent even though he already knows where you'll end.
It's like rewatching a movie where the protagonist dies but hoping he doesn't die. This story no clear.
Re: Whose Name Would God Blot Out Of His Book? by maureensylvia(f): 8:52am On Mar 24
God give me the Grace to remain steadfast
I don’t want to miss heaven

1 Like

Re: Whose Name Would God Blot Out Of His Book? by Jokerman(m): 9:06am On Mar 24
Perhaps, Saint Paul's name is blotted out, bro?? grin
Re: Whose Name Would God Blot Out Of His Book? by geoworldedu: 10:00am On Mar 24
My name o. Thank God for blotting out ny name from your book.
Re: Whose Name Would God Blot Out Of His Book? by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:07am On Mar 24
geoworldedu:
My name o. Thank God for blotting out ny name from your book.
Was your name there in the first place?

So how can something not included in the book be blotted out?

Repent first and truly turn to God so your name could be added to His book first.

Then you can now start talking about a blotting out.
Re: Whose Name Would God Blot Out Of His Book? by geoworldedu: 11:04am On Mar 24
jesusjnr2020:
Was your name there in the first place?

So how can something not included in the book be blotted out?

Repent first and truly turn to God so your name could be added to His book first.

Then you can now start talking about a blotting out.

He wrote my name with a golden pen, he wrote my name, my name was there...
But then I backslid into the world and he blotted out my name. Glory Glory Hallelujah. I don't like my name there. I love hell fire of satan, Amen!!! So shall it be for me.
Re: Whose Name Would God Blot Out Of His Book? by Jokerman(m): 11:41am On Mar 24
geoworldedu:

He wrote my name with a golden pen, he wrote my name, my name was there...
But then I backslid into the world and he blotted out my name. Glory Glory Hallelujah. I don't like my name there. I love hell fire of satan, Amen!!! So shall it be for me.

Don't be dumb
Re: Whose Name Would God Blot Out Of His Book? by Chukwuka319(m): 11:45am On Mar 24
Also the names of pastors and GOs who amass wealth on the heads of gullible members in church,own private jets, fleet of cars, and operate schools that poor church members can't afford and hospitals that deny treatment to church members because they couldn't pay immediately.
Also the names of GOs who pray for Christians of other denominations to become poor and be servient to their members.
Is that not BEELZEBUBIC Witchcraft?
Also the names of pastors who are commanding magic money into the accounts of religious fools.
God is not a magician!.
Also the names of pastors who are perpetually involved in sex scandals with actresses, and yet preaching like they are holier than the angels of God.
Also the names of those pastors who falsely claimed that COVID 19 is caused by 5G and the vaccine from Antichrist, always condemning adultery and divorce,yet had marital breakdown due to the same issues.
Lol, 😂
Nigerian pastors have turned Christianity in the fellowship aspect to a big fat joke.
True Christianity is knowing Christ Jesus personally and growing a relationship personally with Him.
Many Muslims are more Christ like than most so called "Christians"
Re: Whose Name Would God Blot Out Of His Book? by geoworldedu: 12:00pm On Mar 24
Jokerman:

Don't be dumb

Don't be mad
Re: Whose Name Would God Blot Out Of His Book? by KnownUnknown: 12:11pm On Mar 24
Bird-Man with the big book.

Re: Whose Name Would God Blot Out Of His Book? by KnownUnknown: 12:11pm On Mar 24
Bird-Man preaching the gospel to an unbeliever.

Re: Whose Name Would God Blot Out Of His Book? by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:24am On Apr 07
That's why Jesus say "Go and sin no more. John 8:11.

(1) (Reply)

What Would Have Happened If Jesus Didn't Resurrected? / Wanna Start A Cult / A Rare Portrait Of Madam Hannah, Bishop Samuel Àjàyí Crowther's Mother-- Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.