Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

The Gay Cult Leader Called Pastor Chris - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Gay Cult Leader Called Pastor Chris (2087 Views)

Cult Leader Arrested After Bloody Clash Between Aye & Eiye Cult Members / Dreaded Cult Leader 'Stainless' Killed In Gun Battle In Akwa Ibom. Photos / Greenlanders Cult Leader And His Squad Killed With Their Charms In Rivers.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Gay Cult Leader Called Pastor Chris by 2cribz: 8:38am On Mar 24
He is a gay,his followers are brainwashed with their gay jerry curl hair. He performs staged miracles,with the end result as offerings.scam.u see so many pastors are going to hell fire. U claimed u raised people from the dead. Pls I have one question, if indeed you raised the dead back to the living. Pls televise it,let them give the corpse a big blow to the head or a mighty slap and see if the supposed corpse won't scream in pain and say he no do again. Idiot scammer. God disgraced late tb joshua,its your turn next. Bastard thief. U healed able bodied men to the point they could not wait to stand up and run from the stretcher. The nervous system works doesn't work that way,even people that did height surgery,don't just get up and start walking immediately.they would undergo some training,the brain has to adapt to the new changes,patterns of walking,etc. Then some bastards who have been on a stretcher would just jump up and start walking.its just like saying u healed a deaf and dumb person and immediately the person started rapping and speaking so fast. E no possible
Religion is the opium of the masses and many are going to hell.Gof punish u bastard gay Chris idiot

9 Likes

Re: The Gay Cult Leader Called Pastor Chris by otipoju(m): 8:43am On Mar 24
Hmmm. Science and religion.

After Jesus healed the blind man...the man said " I saw men like trees" meaning his eyes were adjusting to the new sensations and images thet were getting.

God go keep our faith. So of these so called pastors are nauseating to watch.

A miracle is a suspension of natural laws, after the miracle happens,the natural laws that govern the universe come back into play

4 Likes

Re: The Gay Cult Leader Called Pastor Chris by phorget(m): 9:05am On Mar 24
My hand don commot for anything religion.

4 Likes

Re: The Gay Cult Leader Called Pastor Chris by Astra101: 11:20am On Mar 24
You scream gay... Only to yan dust. I'm not a religious person so I'm not holding brief for any so call pastor but be factual if you want to call someone out.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Gay Cult Leader Called Pastor Chris by MyExpression(m): 12:17pm On Mar 24
otipoju:

After Jesus healed the blind man...the man said " I saw men like trees" meaning his eyes were adjusting to the new sensations and images thet were getting.

A miracle is a suspension of natural laws, after the miracle happens,the natural laws that govern the universe come back into play

Go and read your bible well.
After seeing men as trees, he layed hands on him again and he saw clearly.

Ref: Mark 8:24-26

1 Like

Re: The Gay Cult Leader Called Pastor Chris by leroi01(m): 12:29pm On Mar 24
OP. Why not accuse him with your full chest, go public. Make yourself known.

Provide evidence so that our doubts il be cleared.

Be a man!

5 Likes

Re: The Gay Cult Leader Called Pastor Chris by ignis: 1:07pm On Mar 24
Admin please take this post down.

1 Like

Re: The Gay Cult Leader Called Pastor Chris by betonnaira: 2:00pm On Mar 24
otipoju:

u said alot n yet ended up making no sense

1 Like

Re: The Gay Cult Leader Called Pastor Chris by Nairalander248: 3:13pm On Mar 24
2cribz:
He is a gay,his followers are brainwashed with their gay jerry curl hair. He performs staged miracles,with the end result as offerings.scam.u see so many pastors are going to hell fire. U claimed u raised people from the dead. Pls I have one question, if indeed you raised the dead back to the living. Pls televise it,let them give the corpse a big blow to the head or a mighty slap and see if the supposed corpse won't scream in pain and say he no do again. Idiot scammer. God disgraced late tb joshua,its your turn next. Bastard thief. U healed able bodied men to the point they could not wait to stand up and run from the stretcher. The nervous system works doesn't work that way,even people that did height surgery,don't just get up and start walking immediately.they would undergo some training,the brain has to adapt to the new changes,patterns of walking,etc. Then some bastards who have been on a stretcher would just jump up and start walking.its just like saying u healed a deaf and dumb person and immediately the person started rapping and speaking so fast. E no possible
Religion is the opium of the masses and many are going to hell.Gof punish u bastard gay Chris idiot

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

He's not hearing you grin, Even if you Go to Channels TV, Arise TV, CNN, he won't hear you. Rest ooh

1 Like

Re: The Gay Cult Leader Called Pastor Chris by Freedomman1960: 5:00pm On Mar 24
[quote author=2cribz post=129079869]He is a gay,his followers are brainwashed with their gay jerry curl hair. He performs staged miracles,with the end result as offerings.scam.u see so many pastors are going to hell fire. U claimed u raised people from the dead. Pls I have one question, if indeed you raised the dead back to the living. Pls televise it,let them give the corpse a big blow to the head or a mighty slap and see if the supposed corpse won't scream in pain and say he no do again. Idiot scammer. God disgraced late tb joshua,its your turn next. Bastard thief. U healed able bodied men to the point they could not wait to stand up and run from the stretcher. The nervous system works doesn't work that way,even people that did height surgery,don't just get up and start walking immediately.they would undergo some training,the brain has to adapt to the new changes,patterns of walking,etc. Then some bastards who have been on a stretcher would just jump up and start walking.its just like saying u healed a deaf and dumb person and immediately the person started rapping and speaking so fast. E no possible
Religion is the opium of the masses and many are going to hell.Gof punish u bastard gay Chris

The thing get as e be I don't know about the Gay status of P.C.Oyakilome but the miracle is always funny .....One blind guy that got his site that year...was asked what Is the colour of my tie the blind man that just received his site said Blue I just weak....some people that have eyes they can see they don't even know the colour blue let alone a blind man from birth knows blue the pastor just started singing Halleuya Halleuya I was wondering how he knew blue still wondering

2 Likes

Re: The Gay Cult Leader Called Pastor Chris by durasome(m): 7:51pm On Mar 24
E tire me self oo , you hael someone who haven't walk for quite a long time and all of a sudden they start jumping,even Jesus no do these ones ooo , am not worried be a day of reckoning is coming.

1 Like

Re: The Gay Cult Leader Called Pastor Chris by WeirdAlien: 8:40pm On Mar 24
Social media allegations have never changed anything. You will just end up revealing the loose ends they need to tighten up, if indeed your allegations are true.

As a real Christian, your focus should be using the media to teach the real truth of the Gospel, and spend time praying, so that the deceived can discern the lies themselves and get out of that circle!

Jesus himself said many would be deceived. Choose not to be part of that many, and use the scriptures to help anyone who has been deceived to regain the real truth, as much as you can.
Posts like this doesn't help anybody. Those who are slightly doubting the scriptures before will fall out completely, and the brainwashed (if there are, in this case) will fight you aggressively and will remain blind.
Re: The Gay Cult Leader Called Pastor Chris by Allahnafalsegod: 9:06pm On Mar 24
Another head slamming mohamudeen

1 Like

Re: The Gay Cult Leader Called Pastor Chris by otipoju(m): 9:46pm On Mar 24
betonnaira:
u said alot n yet ended up making no sense

Stupid boy that gambles. Your whole life makes no sense.
Re: The Gay Cult Leader Called Pastor Chris by Kinghenry1315: 10:08pm On Mar 24
I was born a xtian but I have lost my faith many years ago ,I lost my faith when I witnessed my pastor dating one of the widow
in my church I lost my faith when I saw our choir master chopping the choristers one by one I lost my faith when I discovered as a witch or wizard you can wear white garment under your juju clothes and started calling Jesus , Jesus and nothing will happen I lost my faith when I discovered most of the stories in the Bible has been manipulated or change to suit some one believe I finally lost my faith when I realized Jesus and all the prophet completion was changed to suit the white men ego
Re: The Gay Cult Leader Called Pastor Chris by vowiski(m): 2:55am On Mar 25
People will always criticize what they don’t understand.

Miracles are the least things for believers…
Re: The Gay Cult Leader Called Pastor Chris by vowiski(m): 2:56am On Mar 25
MyExpression:

Go and read your bible well.
After seeing men as trees, he layed hands on him again and he saw clearly.

Ref: Mark 8:24-26

The second blind person also saw men as trees ? Ewu

I wonder how much the man of God has that he can pay for all the staged miracles for over 25 years and not a single person has come to say he was paid…

That jazz must be very strong ..

My wife was scheduled for an eye operation. She went for Night of Agreement. This wasn’t even Pastor Chris ministry , it was Pastor Moses.

She didn’t have the chance to even testify publicly. Behold, this is 4 years and her eyes are still perfect. Operation was canceled and never held.

When I see ignorant people talking nonsense online, I can only pray you don’t get to a point where you need God and you won’t be aware He is even there because you have been touching God’s anointed with your running mouth.

1 Like

Re: The Gay Cult Leader Called Pastor Chris by Floky215: 6:05am On Mar 25
vowiski:

The second blind person also saw men as trees ? Ewu

I wonder how much the man of God has that he can pay for all the staged miracles for over 25 years and not a single person has come to say he was paid…

That jazz must be very strong ..

My wife was scheduled for an eye operation. She went for Night of Agreement. This wasn’t even Pastor Chris ministry , it was Pastor Moses.

She didn’t have the chance to even testify publicly. Behold, this is 4 years and her eyes are still perfect. Operation was canceled and never held.

When I see ignorant people talking nonsense online, I can only pray you don’t get to a point where you need God and you won’t be aware He is even there because you have been touching God’s anointed with your running mouth.

Oga..nothing do your wife for eyes in the first place...!! Probably a wrong diagnosis..!!

Is it not same Nigerian hospital that diagnosed a man and told him that there is a cockroach inside his chest only for the man to go to another hospital abroad and discovered nothing of such..the cockroach was in the machine the hospital used and it captured it when taking the man's shot...!!

If the man had attended on of these fake miracle centres all around, your likes would have said it was a miracle...!!!
Re: The Gay Cult Leader Called Pastor Chris by betonnaira: 9:26am On Mar 25
otipoju:

Stupid boy that gambles. Your whole life makes no sense.
u think so, ehya u are right

(1) (Reply)

Have I Done Wrong By Making A Rapist Pay Dearly? / Three Nigerians Jailed For Bogus College Scam / Allege Witch Crash Landed In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.