Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,276 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

If Juju Person Sabi Pray For Him Juju Pass You, Him Go Win You (pic) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Juju Person Sabi Pray For Him Juju Pass You, Him Go Win You (pic) (26473 Views)

A Wealthy Man Visited My Office With Snake Juju For Prayer - Dr. Olukoya / Photo Of The Enugu Mourners Who Confessed Killing Man With Juju At His Burial / Pastor Touching Men's Manhood To Pray For Them (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Juju Person Sabi Pray For Him Juju Pass You, Him Go Win You (pic) by Robertgreene1(m): 12:54am On Mar 25
OfeAchi:
There's nothing like juju or voodoo. All are figments of imagination which lends themselves to superstitious beliefs.
If you believe in them, then give concrete evidence of their existence.
Oga no talk that thing oo...if you never go or see with ur eyes...u no go believe am...me l've seen Juju working with my korokoro eyes oo
I was with my cousin who is a a very bad guy in every ramifications one evening drinking with him in his room for Villa...when a young guy of about 27 or thereabout walked into the room carrying a bag like a school boy...if you see the guy... nothing on Earth will even tell you that he's a babalawo...he was neatly dressed in a T. Shirt and Jeans...the perfume he used smelt so nice and expensive...the only odd thing about him was that all his fingers had a ring on it...
As the guy entered the room...my cousin introduced us both....
Then the guy opened his bag and brought out something that looked like a small book with two sides...but the something was made with sticks tied together to each other with red clothes and cowrie shells
The guy placed the something on the floor...that my cousin then placed a 500 naira note on the something....
Then the guy began his incantations and everything...he was basically talking to the something...as that my cousin bro asked the Juju to foretell many things to him
And Omor....if I lie make l die!...that something placed on the floor was moving on it's own!
Like my cousin will ask the guy to ask the Juju if a mission or deal he's about to venture into will go well...the guy will do some incantations and ask that something the question like this..."lf so so will happen, then tell us by moving to the right or left" and l was watching the something and it was jejely moving to different directions on the floor on it's own...the guy will even go like...okay if so so will happen...then let the right or left side move over to the other side...and l was watching the something...and that side of it will just rise on it's own like a book slowly opening and move to another side...the guy will even go like..."tell us that u are very sure of what you just foretold by moving like a bird flapping it's wings together"... and Omor the two sides of the something will start flapping together like a bird's wings...
At a point the guy even got frustrated with the something's slow movements and was like...
"look if u want to tell us something..
then be moving faster...l don't have time!" and Omor the something will rise immediately and start moving faster as the guy ordered it to...until the guy will tell it to stop and it will stop...l fear that day...
That my cousin sef...the day he carried Masquerade with his guys during a village festival and they blocked the road and were forcefully collecting money from Okada riders...they stopped one Okada guy...he refused to give them shishi...the guys also refused to let him pass...the Okada man vexed and pulled out a pistol from his belt area...Omor... every man apart from that my cousin tear race oo...that my cousin even confronted the guy and was asking him to "Shoot me Shoot me!"...the guy pulled trigger oo...the pistol immedately just scattered and all the pieces of the pistol fell on the ground...no single screw or nut or any part of the pistol remained for the hand of the guy that pulled the trigger...
That my cousin then descended on the guy...all his other guys wey don tear race and were all watching the drama unfold from a safe distance then rushed back to the scene and they beat the living daylight out of the guy...this one no be say them tell me...l was sitting with my Aunty when that my cousin came back home with all the pieces of the pistol...l saw it with my own eyes!...it was my Aunty that even begged him to go and hand over the gun to the local vigilante before them go find him in possession of a gun... which will cause wahala of course... that my cousin did as my Aunty told him..
If that my cousin open mouth and tell you stories of where him and his guys don go to collect powers eh especially for all those Calabar side...u no go believe wetin d guy don use him eyes see for Juju l swear...
Oga powers dey this life oo...forget! Na if u never go or see...u no go believe!

6 Likes

Re: If Juju Person Sabi Pray For Him Juju Pass You, Him Go Win You (pic) by Monday60655(m): 1:02am On Mar 25
Signs of end time. Even the scripture he quote in Job 6:1 is wrong. May God have mercy.
Re: If Juju Person Sabi Pray For Him Juju Pass You, Him Go Win You (pic) by idrezee(m): 1:25am On Mar 25
OfeAchi:
There's nothing like juju or voodoo. All are figments of imagination which lends themselves to superstitious beliefs.

May you not learn the hard way. Say amen.
Re: If Juju Person Sabi Pray For Him Juju Pass You, Him Go Win You (pic) by mukthar2000(m): 1:42am On Mar 25
End time pastors everywhere.
Re: If Juju Person Sabi Pray For Him Juju Pass You, Him Go Win You (pic) by Honestey: 1:43am On Mar 25
Prayers Prayers Prayers Prayers!!! You would think that's what Chinese, Americans, Uk etc government are busy doing in their seat of power that made them so great. Whereas my friend whose life is far better than all his siblings combined within the last 2 years he travelled to UK told me he never visited any church because no time for such FRIVOLOUS thing, that's what he called it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Juju Person Sabi Pray For Him Juju Pass You, Him Go Win You (pic) by berbs: 1:46am On Mar 25
Period
Re: If Juju Person Sabi Pray For Him Juju Pass You, Him Go Win You (pic) by Honestey: 1:48am On Mar 25
Robertgreene1:
Oga no talk that thing oo...if you never go or see with ur eyes...u no go believe am...me l've seen Juju working with my korokoro eyes oo
I was with my cousin who is a a very bad guy in every ramifications one evening drinking with him in his room for Villa...when a young guy of about 27 or thereabout walked into the room carrying a bag like a school boy...if you see the guy... nothing on Earth will even tell you that he's a babalawo...he was neatly dressed in a T. Shirt and Jeans...the perfume he used smelt so nice and expensive...the only odd thing about him was that all his fingers had a ring on it...
Then the guy opened his bag and brought out something that looked like a small book with two sides...but the something was made with sticks tied together to each other with red clothes and cowrie shells
The guy placed the something on the floor...that my cousin then placed a 500 naira note on the something....
Then the guy began his incantations and everything...he was basically talking to the something...as that my cousin bro asked the Juju to foretell many things to him
And Omor....if I lie make l die!...that something placed on the floor was moving on it's own!
Like my cousin will ask the guy to ask the Juju if a mission or deal he's about to venture into will go well...the guy will do some incantations and ask that something the question like this..."lf so so will happen, then tell us by moving to the right or left" and l was watching the something and it was jejely moving to different directions on the floor on it's own...the guy will even go like...okay if so so will happen...then let the right or left side move over to the other side...and l was watching the something...and that side of it will just rise on it's own like a book slowly opening and move to another side...the guy will even go like..."tell us that u are very sure of what you just foretold by moving like a bird flapping it's wings together"... and Omor the two sides of the something will start flapping together like a bird's wings...
At a point the guy even got frustrated with the something's slow movements and was like...
then be moving faster...l don't have time!" and Omor the something will rise immediately and start moving faster as the guy ordered it to...until the guy will tell it to stop and it will stop...l fear that day...
That my cousin sef...the day he carried Masquerade with his guys during a village festival and they blocked the road and were forcefully collecting money from Okada riders...they stopped one Okada guy...he refused to give them shishi...the guys also refused to let him pass...the Okada man vexed and pulled out a pistol from his belt area...Omor... every man apart from that my cousin tear race oo...that my cousin even confronted the guy and was asking him to "Shoot me Shoot me!"...the guy pulled trigger oo...the pistol immedately just scattered and all the pieces of the pistol fell on the ground...no single screw or nut or any part of the pistol remained for the hand of the guy that pulled the trigger...
That my cousin then descended on the guy...all his other guys wey don tear race and were all watching the drama unfold from a safe distance then rushed back to the scene and they beat the living daylight out of the guy...this one no be say them tell me...l was sitting with my Aunty when that my cousin came back home with all the pieces of the pistol...l saw it with my own eyes!...it was my Aunty that even begged him to go and hand over the gun to the local vigilante before them go find him in possession of a gun... which will cause wahala of course... that my cousin did as my Aunty told him..
If that my cousin open mouth and tell you stories of where him and his guys don go to collect powers eh especially for all those Calabar side...u no go believe wetin d guy don use him eyes see for Juju l swear...
Oga powers dey this life oo...forget! Na if u never go or see...u no go believe!

Are you sure no be MP3 AI?
Re: If Juju Person Sabi Pray For Him Juju Pass You, Him Go Win You (pic) by mukthar2000(m): 1:52am On Mar 25
Robertgreene1:
op wake up from ur slumber now, all the miracle u see that day na jinn the guy they use dey collect money from u and ur brother now.

2 Likes

Re: If Juju Person Sabi Pray For Him Juju Pass You, Him Go Win You (pic) by NewDea4: 2:18am On Mar 25
Gistmedia10:
A Nigerian pastor's recent message to his congregation has gone viral, where he emphatically stated, "If the person where the do juju sabi pray for him juju pass you, him go win you! Don't say I am a Christian." shocked The pastor's words highlight the importance of prayer, suggesting that someone who practices traditional beliefs but prays more diligently will outdo a supposed Christian (who doesn't pray).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIP7riUwStk

Majority of Nigerians these days are proudly ignorant, the more brazenly when they're hidden underneath the banner of a 'Christian' sect
Re: If Juju Person Sabi Pray For Him Juju Pass You, Him Go Win You (pic) by faceland: 2:18am On Mar 25
This is a end time pastor. Did you see his message about yahoo yahoo?
Re: If Juju Person Sabi Pray For Him Juju Pass You, Him Go Win You (pic) by Lordofalmajiri(f): 3:17am On Mar 25
Robertgreene1:
That my cousin then descended on the guy..
Juju is 100% real , lol that guy dey ignorant or just wants attention. Even the politicians know that juju is real. But your cousin should be careful o, else he won't live long

2 Likes

Re: If Juju Person Sabi Pray For Him Juju Pass You, Him Go Win You (pic) by Adammamon: 3:42am On Mar 25
Your mumu no too much, so one carpenter son in the middle east made sacrifice for you here in Africa. Chai.. african can never have sense. When they came to meet us, we have land, culture and wealth while they only came with bible, they asked us to close our eyes and pray, by the time we opened our eyes, they’ve taken our land, wealth and culture and gave us bible. Till today we’ve never recovered. How can you trust the people that took everything from you and gave you bible and even accept his God? They collected all we had and gave us hope in bible and God, telling us it’s easier for camel to enter a pin hole than for wealthy man to enter paradise and yet they took our wealth and get wealthy with it. Africans hate everything about slavery except the religion. It’s true these people study us well before enslaving us.

you
Liverpoolfc:
if na so, i don already win bc no sacrifice can ever match the sacrifice Jesus made for me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Juju Person Sabi Pray For Him Juju Pass You, Him Go Win You (pic) by kingthreat(m): 3:47am On Mar 25
OfeAchi:

Come to Ijebu. I will give you proof for free.

1 Like

Re: If Juju Person Sabi Pray For Him Juju Pass You, Him Go Win You (pic) by blahc007: 3:47am On Mar 25
ispreloaded:
this one get Sense so? sad
Kids weh never experience anything in life...na dem de form woke...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Juju Person Sabi Pray For Him Juju Pass You, Him Go Win You (pic) by blahc007: 3:50am On Mar 25
Judolisco:
make d person go osun go say juju no dey work

I hear say ijebu people carry am for head...

2 Likes

Re: If Juju Person Sabi Pray For Him Juju Pass You, Him Go Win You (pic) by blahc007: 3:54am On Mar 25
CockPit:
Who listens to an illiterate Nigerian pastor? They all climb the pulpit to give their personal opinions which I don't care about. About 99.99% of them never conduct any kind of Biblical research.
Please, after doing your research.....please be consistent with your alter...(cos thats what he is saying).......if not, you will suffer what you dont know and you will understand that there is more to this life than what the brain can carry.

1 Like

Re: If Juju Person Sabi Pray For Him Juju Pass You, Him Go Win You (pic) by omolola12345(m): 4:03am On Mar 25
I don't underestimate the power of fervent prayers but I strongly believe that any man that is saved and Jesus Christ lives in him or her no devil or witch can kill him or her mark my word. They can only manipulate his or her life and cause delay but they cannot kill him or her. And if he or she finds grace and favour from God through revival then the enemies plan over his or her life will backfire them and they will be put to shame and die mysteriously. But if the man is not revived he or she may die while the enemies delay his or her shining and fulfilment of purpose of God on earth. It will be like a snake that passes over the rock without any traces.
Re: If Juju Person Sabi Pray For Him Juju Pass You, Him Go Win You (pic) by Antoeni(m): 4:06am On Mar 25
Continue to Speak English, Dem Never Do Ham For Your Eyes, Abeg go Your Village go Show Yourself, Make dem Give you Wotowoto
OfeAchi:
Re: If Juju Person Sabi Pray For Him Juju Pass You, Him Go Win You (pic) by Osanoghodua1: 4:27am On Mar 25
2 Kings 3:26 And when the king of Moab saw that the battle was too sore for him, he took with him seven hundred men that drew swords, to break through even unto the king of Edom: but they could not. 3:27 Then he took his eldest son that should have reigned in his stead, and offered him for a burnt offering upon the wall. And there was great indignation against Israel: and they departed from him, and returned to their own land.

From the above scriptures, what the Pastor had said is true. All teachings must have a scriptural reference, what the King of Moab did was to sacrifice his heir to the throne to his gods and the war turned against the people of God, God asked the Isrealites to go home because God doesn't want his people to suffer casualties. Moab is descendant of Lot as a result of incest with his 2 daughters when he was drunken by his daughters to preserve their father's name. They later became an arch enemy of Israel. I don't know if they exist till today, but if they do, they will be now Muslims because they will have to join the enemies of Israel to try to eliminate Israel from the Earth.

If a Juju worshiper practices absolute obedience to his gods, he will defeat a disobedient Christian. The language of the Spirit is sacrifice. Set up a prayer altar today.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Juju Person Sabi Pray For Him Juju Pass You, Him Go Win You (pic) by Osanoghodua1: 4:37am On Mar 25
omolola12345:
I don't underestimate the power of fervent prayers but I strongly believe that any man that is saved and Jesus Christ lives in him or her no devil or witch can kill him or her mark my word. They can only manipulate his or her life and cause delay.

You're speaking from your personal point of view and not from Scriptures or field experience. The witches can kill cold or lukewarm Christians in except there is a special mercy of God upon such Christian for reasons known to God alone.

There were times God asked the Isrealites not to prosecute wars and there were Times he gave them.a specific methodology to prosecuting it. These were the people of God,. shouldn't they just go to war as they like and secure every victory? But no, there are times that the game changes in the spirit and a fresh anointing will be needed to secure victory. Continuous and fervent prayers are very important if a Christian must stay undefeated. Witches do kill pastors that didn't kill their guard. No need to o be afraid the power and the mercies of God is available.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Juju Person Sabi Pray For Him Juju Pass You, Him Go Win You (pic) by MyAmericandream(f): 4:55am On Mar 25
senetorjboss:
What he said is right......very correct

But some people did not understand. Before opening the page I knew where he was heading to… some folks thinks as Christians they are fully secured, they don’t know they have to be to pay the price.(pray without ceasing ) because the wicked ppl of this world roars around looking for whom to devour. If you slack them go win you without stress.🏆

3 Likes

Re: If Juju Person Sabi Pray For Him Juju Pass You, Him Go Win You (pic) by Questionnaires(m): 4:57am On Mar 25
PerfectStranger:
Everyone with his/her own version of Bible interpretation looking for gullibles to scam grin

Satan right now...

The Pastors Are The Satans....!!!
Re: If Juju Person Sabi Pray For Him Juju Pass You, Him Go Win You (pic) by seecould: 5:14am On Mar 25
ThìsGlobe.com
Re: If Juju Person Sabi Pray For Him Juju Pass You, Him Go Win You (pic) by lonelydora: 5:19am On Mar 25
Gistmedia10:
A Nigerian pastor's recent message to his congregation has gone viral, where he emphatically stated, "If the person where the do juju sabi pray for him juju pass you, him go win you! Don't say I am a Christian." shocked The pastor's words highlight the importance of prayer, suggesting that someone who practices traditional beliefs but prays more diligently will outdo a supposed Christian (who doesn't pray).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIP7riUwStk

But he's saying the truth.
Re: If Juju Person Sabi Pray For Him Juju Pass You, Him Go Win You (pic) by IreneJane: 5:26am On Mar 25
OfeAchi:

Hahahahah, you never see anything in life Sha.... You go soon jam on Aye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Juju Person Sabi Pray For Him Juju Pass You, Him Go Win You (pic) by CockPit: 5:28am On Mar 25
blahc007:

Please, after doing your research.....please be consistent with your alter...(cos thats what he is saying).......if not, you will suffer what you dont know and you will understand that there is more to this life than what the brain can carry.

With due respect, you are not making any sense, same as the pastor. What research? what consistency? and what alter?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Juju Person Sabi Pray For Him Juju Pass You, Him Go Win You (pic) by Krismas(m): 5:28am On Mar 25
KingKO22:
Absolutely correct

If you sabi sleeping well well without prayer and your enemy keep late in the night bcs of you all the time he might win over you .

Just do not relent in your prayers and that is the moral of his preaching

If you like listen, If you like don't listen
grin Christians and ENEMIES! All my enemies DIE! DIE!! DIE!!! grin What a fake murderous god you people worship grin
Re: If Juju Person Sabi Pray For Him Juju Pass You, Him Go Win You (pic) by Krismas(m): 5:33am On Mar 25
MyAmericandream:

But some people did not understand. Before opening the page I knew where he was heading to… some folks thinks as Christians they are fully secured, they don’t know they have to be to pay the price.(pray without ceasing ) because the wicked ppl of this world roars around looking for whom to devour. If you slack them go win you without stress.🏆
grin Am sure you ask for breastfeeding WITHOUT CEASING wen you were born. Or school fees without ceasing wen you dey Pry school. Una god mumu no be small
Re: If Juju Person Sabi Pray For Him Juju Pass You, Him Go Win You (pic) by ogundokun: 5:36am On Mar 25
OfeAchi:
"Oponu" grin
Re: If Juju Person Sabi Pray For Him Juju Pass You, Him Go Win You (pic) by Randy111(m): 5:40am On Mar 25
That pastor just dey try trend to make money, Fame and gather plenty members by all means. I have a video where that same man was justifying Yahoo. He was even quoting the bible to justify it.
Re: If Juju Person Sabi Pray For Him Juju Pass You, Him Go Win You (pic) by Krismas(m): 5:43am On Mar 25
grin Bottom line. The government should moderate, on a serious note, the brainwashing of its citizens taking place on daily basis in religious centers, cult and occult grooves. No country can flagrantly leave the indoctrination of its people in the hands of various religious adventurers and expect to ever come out of poverty, want, superstition and preposterous decadence
Re: If Juju Person Sabi Pray For Him Juju Pass You, Him Go Win You (pic) by Krismas(m): 5:57am On Mar 25
Lordofalmajiri:

Juju is 100% real , lol that guy dey ignorant or just wants attention. Even the politicians know that juju is real. But your cousin should be careful o, else he won't live long
grin So, what is so REAL about something that does not give LONG LIFE?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mother Teresa Is Now 'Saint Teresa Of Calcutta'! / Apostle Suleman: I Bought Cars For All My Male Workers / What Does The Bible Say About Tattoos / Body Piercings?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.