Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

If Juju Person Sabi Pray For Him Juju Pass You, Him Go Win You (pic) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Juju Person Sabi Pray For Him Juju Pass You, Him Go Win You (pic) (26521 Views)

Ijebu Juju Landord Used To Tie Tenants' Destiny In Ikorodu (Photos) / Photo Of The Enugu Mourners Who Confessed Killing Man With Juju At His Burial / Pastor Touching Men's Manhood To Pray For Them (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Juju Person Sabi Pray For Him Juju Pass You, Him Go Win You (pic) by jenniferedet00(f): 10:27pm On Mar 24
smiley

Check my signature to participate in SMM training
Re: If Juju Person Sabi Pray For Him Juju Pass You, Him Go Win You (pic) by AOB1: 10:28pm On Mar 24
grin
Re: If Juju Person Sabi Pray For Him Juju Pass You, Him Go Win You (pic) by petertamtam6(m): 10:28pm On Mar 24
That's ordinance and its true cheesy

2 Likes

Re: If Juju Person Sabi Pray For Him Juju Pass You, Him Go Win You (pic) by PeterObi001: 10:30pm On Mar 24
His talking about dedication and consistency in the spiritual Realm ..... This i understand

4 Likes

Re: If Juju Person Sabi Pray For Him Juju Pass You, Him Go Win You (pic) by Questionnaires(m): 10:32pm On Mar 24
Gistmedia10:
A Nigerian pastor's recent message to his congregation has gone viral, where he emphatically stated, "If the person where the do juju sabi pray for him juju pass you, him go win you! Don't say I am a Christian." shocked The pastor's words highlight the importance of prayer, suggesting that someone who practices traditional beliefs but prays more diligently will outdo a supposed Christian (who doesn't pray).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIP7riUwStk

What Has Prayers Done For Nigeria As A Country If Not For Mental Degradation ?

These Are The Sets of False Prophets Making Our Women Mentally Lazy And Incapable of Thinking Rightly As Their Messages Are Targeted Towards Women!

Most Men Are Out There Working Out For The Money.

Our Women Are There Jumping From One Prayer House To Another Prayer Alter in Outright Folly!

These Sets of Pastors Are The Reason For The Decay In The Agricultural Life And Agricultural Transformation Between The Rural-Urban!

They Have Continued To Preach That Every Uncle And Aunts in The Villages Are Your Enemies. Hence No Youth Want To Return To Their Villages To Practice Agriculture - The First And True Culture of Humanity.

These People Should Not Be Taken Seriously.

For Their End Is Nigh.

Like A Thief In The Night; Their Doom Shall Return Back To Them in Many Folds!

Meanwhile; Emancipate Yourself From Mental Slavery. You Shouldn't Be Hustling Nor Struggling For Food In A Country With Abundance of Arable Lands Like Nigeria. The So-Called White Men Tortured Our Forefathers Away From Agriculture With Weapons. Today, They Are Using Fake Christianity And Miseducation To Still Cajole You Away From Agriculture So You Continue To Chase For Money Endlessly Before You Can Buy Food When You're Supposed To Easily Grow Foods!

All of That Can Change Now With You!

Join Us On Our Rural-Urban Cassava Plantation Mission in Cross River State -The People's Paradise Using The Link Below:

https://www.nairaland.com/8040130/cost-analysis-investing-1-portion

~ The Messiah Of African Agriculture (TMOAA) Proclaiming And Sensitizing....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If Juju Person Sabi Pray For Him Juju Pass You, Him Go Win You (pic) by omoyeni37: 10:34pm On Mar 24
OfeAchi:
There's nothing like juju or voodoo. All are figments of imagination which lends themselves to superstitious beliefs.
If you believe in them, then give concrete evidence of their existence.
You know nothing of the 🌎 world

6 Likes

Re: If Juju Person Sabi Pray For Him Juju Pass You, Him Go Win You (pic) by occfx: 10:34pm On Mar 24
Angelfrost:

This man that does nothing but throw punchlines from a local pulpit.

Nigga don use style dey trend for Social media. tongue

Man must chop
Re: If Juju Person Sabi Pray For Him Juju Pass You, Him Go Win You (pic) by Thazard(m): 10:35pm On Mar 24
JustPowerApps:
This story no clear, can you put it in simple language? Which one is if him juju no juju blah blah
grin grin grin
Re: If Juju Person Sabi Pray For Him Juju Pass You, Him Go Win You (pic) by PeterObi001: 10:36pm On Mar 24
Mumu the Bible says don't be ignorance of the device of the Devil.. .... Juju exists but God powers is superior

" You never see where them slap person with ring e begin chop grease 🙄🙄"

OfeAchi:
There's nothing like juju or voodoo. All are figments of imagination which lends themselves to superstitious beliefs.

3 Likes

Re: If Juju Person Sabi Pray For Him Juju Pass You, Him Go Win You (pic) by izubext007: 10:41pm On Mar 24
Sharp talk
Re: If Juju Person Sabi Pray For Him Juju Pass You, Him Go Win You (pic) by Judolisco(m): 10:44pm On Mar 24
MisterBanny:
But una say juju nor dey work na?

Well, I understand the point he is trying to make
make d person go osun go say juju no dey work

2 Likes

Re: If Juju Person Sabi Pray For Him Juju Pass You, Him Go Win You (pic) by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 10:46pm On Mar 24
Ogbon Awon Agba

2 Likes

Re: If Juju Person Sabi Pray For Him Juju Pass You, Him Go Win You (pic) by wealthpreach(m): 10:49pm On Mar 24
Angelfrost:

This man that does nothing but throw punchlines from a local pulpit.

Nigga don use style dey trend for Social media. tongue

Lots of you only have social media experiences of what you have heard, but know nothing about reality.

1 Like

Re: If Juju Person Sabi Pray For Him Juju Pass You, Him Go Win You (pic) by kalufelix(m): 10:59pm On Mar 24
petertamtam6:
That's ordinance and its true cheesy
aka...odin'ala..
Re: If Juju Person Sabi Pray For Him Juju Pass You, Him Go Win You (pic) by AAADE(m): 11:07pm On Mar 24
PerfectStranger:
Everyone with his/her own version of Bible interpretation looking for gullibles to scam grin

Satan right now...
The pastor is extremely correct

2 Likes

Re: If Juju Person Sabi Pray For Him Juju Pass You, Him Go Win You (pic) by CockPit: 11:09pm On Mar 24
Who listens to an illiterate Nigerian pastor? They all climb the pulpit to give their personal opinions which I don't care about. About 99.99% of them never conduct any kind of Biblical research.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Juju Person Sabi Pray For Him Juju Pass You, Him Go Win You (pic) by mastermaestro(m): 11:09pm On Mar 24
So this man has finally landed here? Dude is a closet sorcerer. Watch the shit he said about Jacob being the first Yahoo boy in an attempt to justify fraud. Na rubbish full him mouth. He just wants to be heard at all cost.

2 Likes

Re: If Juju Person Sabi Pray For Him Juju Pass You, Him Go Win You (pic) by Toseenjay: 11:10pm On Mar 24
I concur.
Re: If Juju Person Sabi Pray For Him Juju Pass You, Him Go Win You (pic) by KingKO22: 11:10pm On Mar 24
Absolutely correct

If you sabi sleeping well well without prayer and your enemy keep late in the night bcs of you all the time he might win over you .

Just do not relent in your prayers and that is the moral of his preaching

If you like listen, If you like don't listen

3 Likes

Re: If Juju Person Sabi Pray For Him Juju Pass You, Him Go Win You (pic) by PETUK(m): 11:19pm On Mar 24
Well it happens in the Bible, remember the King that sacrifice his only son when he was at war with the Israelites, and the war turn into his favor immediately Israelites had to run away in order to survive

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Juju Person Sabi Pray For Him Juju Pass You, Him Go Win You (pic) by smokinloud(m): 11:21pm On Mar 24
He's half correct. If you don't pray as a Christian satan will defeat you though Satan is not amongst the son of God. He only presented himself when the sons of God were presenting themselves.
Re: If Juju Person Sabi Pray For Him Juju Pass You, Him Go Win You (pic) by udemzyudex(m): 11:30pm On Mar 24
OfeAchi:

Zukwanike.
Re: If Juju Person Sabi Pray For Him Juju Pass You, Him Go Win You (pic) by Liverpoolfc(m): 11:32pm On Mar 24
Kayoregy:
Spirit realm na who sacrifice pass they win
if na so, i don already win bc no sacrifice can ever match the sacrifice Jesus made for me

4 Likes

Re: If Juju Person Sabi Pray For Him Juju Pass You, Him Go Win You (pic) by FashionCookie(f): 11:40pm On Mar 24
I shared his video on my story just this morning. I think this man has been trending...
And there's no lie in all he said. smiley
Re: If Juju Person Sabi Pray For Him Juju Pass You, Him Go Win You (pic) by GreatAchiever1: 11:51pm On Mar 24
Questionnaires:

What Has Prayers Done For Nigeria As A Country If Not For Mental Degradation ?

These Are The Sets of False Prophets Making Our Women Mentally Lazy And Incapable of Thinking Rightly As Their Messages Are Targeted Towards Women!

Most Men Are Out There Working Out For The Money.

Our Women Are There Jumping From One Prayer House To Another Prayer Alter in Outright Folly!

These Sets of Pastors Are The Reason For The Decay In The Agricultural Life And Agricultural Transformation Between The Rural-Urban!

They Have Continued To Preach That Every Uncle And Aunts in The Villages Are Your Enemies. Hence No Youth Want To Return To Their Villages To Practice Agriculture - The First And True Culture of Humanity.

These People Should Not Be Taken Seriously.

For Their End Is Nigh.

Like A Thief In The Night; Their Doom Shall Return Back To Them in Many Folds!

Meanwhile; Emancipate Yourself From Mental Slavery. You Shouldn't Be Hustling Nor Struggling For Food In A Country With Abundance of Arable Lands Like Nigeria. The So-Called White Men Tortured Our Forefathers Away From Agriculture With Weapons. Today, They Are Using Fake Christianity And Miseducation To Still Cajole You Away From Agriculture So You Continue To Chase For Money Endlessly Before You Can Buy Food When You're Supposed To Easily Grow Foods!

All of That Can Change Now With You!

Join Us On Our Rural-Urban Cassava Plantation Mission in Cross River State -The People's Paradise Using The Link Below:

https://www.nairaland.com/8040130/cost-analysis-investing-1-portion

~ The Messiah Of African Agriculture (TMOAA) Proclaiming And Sensitizing....

I like as you emphasized on fake Christianity and not Christianity as a whole as some has done.
Re: If Juju Person Sabi Pray For Him Juju Pass You, Him Go Win You (pic) by GenFunction: 11:53pm On Mar 24
OfeAchi:
U say?
Re: If Juju Person Sabi Pray For Him Juju Pass You, Him Go Win You (pic) by FashionCookie(f): 11:54pm On Mar 24
senetorjboss:
What he said is right......very correct
Over correct.
Re: If Juju Person Sabi Pray For Him Juju Pass You, Him Go Win You (pic) by FashionCookie(f): 11:55pm On Mar 24
Wisejohnson47:
Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm.
If Prophet loose-guard, hand go touch am! grin
Re: If Juju Person Sabi Pray For Him Juju Pass You, Him Go Win You (pic) by etrange: 11:57pm On Mar 24
PerfectStranger:
Everyone with his/her own version of Bible interpretation looking for gullibles to scam grin

Satan right now...

That Satan is pretty. Please, ask her her skin care routin. smiley

1 Like

Re: If Juju Person Sabi Pray For Him Juju Pass You, Him Go Win You (pic) by olisaEze(m): 12:00am On Mar 25
Oga na God dey run am, no be by praying schedule. Onye kwe chi ekwe! As long as me & my God no gree, if u like be sleeping on the same bed with ur shrine, nothing wey u fit do man with clean hands! Who pass u pass u, darkness no get argument once light show! cool
Re: If Juju Person Sabi Pray For Him Juju Pass You, Him Go Win You (pic) by AuthorMan: 12:29am On Mar 25
Complete jagons.
Undiluted nonsense.
Tell him to read his Bible.

‭‭Psalms 103:10-18 NIV‬‬
[10] he does not treat us as our sins deserve or repay us according to our iniquities.
[11] For as high as the heavens are above the earth, so great is his love for those who fear him;
[12] as far as the east is from the west, so far has he removed our transgressions from us. [13] As a father has compassion on his children, so the Lord has compassion on those who fear him;
[14] for he knows how we are formed, he remembers that we are dust.
[15] The life of mortals is like grass, they flourish like a flower of the field;
[16] the wind blows over it and it is gone, and its place remembers it no more.
[17] But from everlasting to everlasting the Lord’s love is with those who fear him, and his righteousness with their children’s children— [18] with those who keep his covenant and remember to obey his precepts.

https://bible.com/bible/111/psa.103.10.NIV

If God loves us more than we love ourselves or love our children, He will never because we don't pray to him often leave us to be conquered or destroyed by our enemies.

He, the pastor himself as evil and human as he is, will never leave his child to be charmed by a charmer because his child didn't call on him to come and save him.
He would run to the safety of that child if he is not a mad man.

Yes, it is good to pray always and meditate always but God is too loving and faithful to leave us to be destroyed because we forgot to pray or got carried away by other issues of life and did not pray.
Only a wicked and Evil father does that.

Our God is holy and loving.
The Bible calls Him long suffering God. (Meaning He is extremely patient)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

About The High Rate Of Extramarital Sexual Affairs Today / My Boyfriend Is An Atheist. I Love Him But My Family And Friends Hate Him. Help / Enugu City Crusade By Paul Enenche: Governor Ugwuanyi Attends (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.