Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Is It Polite For A Guy To Move Into A Lady's Apartment - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Polite For A Guy To Move Into A Lady's Apartment (1110 Views)

Is It Polite To Secretly Call My Potential Father-In -Law? / Gentlemen, It Is Not Polite To Borrow Money From A Lady - Grant Harrold / How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Polite For A Guy To Move Into A Lady's Apartment by Oyindamolah: 2:40pm On Mar 24
Is it polite for a guy to move into a lady's apartment?
Re: Is It Polite For A Guy To Move Into A Lady's Apartment by Godada(m): 2:40pm On Mar 24

The guy should get ready for tough times in the relationship.

5 Likes

Re: Is It Polite For A Guy To Move Into A Lady's Apartment by ucheheart(m): 2:45pm On Mar 24
Don't ever try it, it always ends in premium tears and regrets on the guys side.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Polite For A Guy To Move Into A Lady's Apartment by illicit(m): 2:46pm On Mar 24
I doubt it

3 Likes

Re: Is It Polite For A Guy To Move Into A Lady's Apartment by Bankowner: 2:54pm On Mar 24
[quote author=Oyindamolah post=129085034][/quote]

No biggie if he picks up the rent from then.

7 Likes

Re: Is It Polite For A Guy To Move Into A Lady's Apartment by freemanq(m): 2:56pm On Mar 24
It depends on the lady you are dealing with, seriously country hard o, if you see someone that will understand you and respect you Omo I don't think it's bad. But you must have something doing

5 Likes

Re: Is It Polite For A Guy To Move Into A Lady's Apartment by Franzinni: 3:01pm On Mar 24
If you are a player and you just want to use her and dump her ... Then why not... Just remember Eve played Adam ... So she might be planning for you too.

1 Like

Re: Is It Polite For A Guy To Move Into A Lady's Apartment by ValCon888: 3:06pm On Mar 24
It is risky. You fit give her Belle which she will use to tie you into marrying her.

1 Like

Re: Is It Polite For A Guy To Move Into A Lady's Apartment by Boogyman557: 3:40pm On Mar 24
Holly Gram cool Never u try such man!

Yes u fit de get free food. That one na normal parole..

Na free food make me go leave with one ASHAWO like that..

She feed me well but this girl nearl use NACKING kill me!

Anytime way customer no come, na me go service her TOTTO till customer come!

E remain small make my PREEK break that period..

This girl nearly turn my PREEK to AVATAR (the last PREEK bender) chai !!!

Na one early morning way I carry my singlet and boxers for hand run!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Polite For A Guy To Move Into A Lady's Apartment by Obierika(m): 4:16pm On Mar 24
Is it going to be a temporary or permanent arrangement?

1 Like

Re: Is It Polite For A Guy To Move Into A Lady's Apartment by Exceed15: 5:34pm On Mar 24
It will hunt him later.

1 Like

Re: Is It Polite For A Guy To Move Into A Lady's Apartment by sulakishop(m): 6:59pm On Mar 24
It's the most terrible mistake in the human existence.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Polite For A Guy To Move Into A Lady's Apartment by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:57pm On Mar 24
what does being POLITE got to do with moving into your babe's place?! if she is your gf and she has her own place while you live at your parent's place then its NOT polite, its wise to do so, so long as you are sure about her intentions. also, i would rather you put your name on the lease if you are gonna pay the rent there too and/or if she suddenly lose her damn mind (right after you paid the rent).
Re: Is It Polite For A Guy To Move Into A Lady's Apartment by lavylilly: 1:01pm On Mar 25
undecided
MrBrownJay1:
what does being POLITE got to do with moving into your babe's place?! if she is your gf and she has her own place while you live at your parent's place then its NOT polite, its wise to do so, so long as you are sure about her intentions. also, i would rather you put your name on the lease if you are gonna pay the rent there too and/or if she suddenly lose her damn mind (right after you paid the rent).

Re: Is It Polite For A Guy To Move Into A Lady's Apartment by pansophist(m): 2:01pm On Mar 25
No.

Except in situations such as he is moving to her city, and needs a temporary place to stay, AND he will pick up the bills for the moment he is there. Since he is willing to pay while staying with her, while not renting a temporary place instead?

Not because disrespect and ''see-finish'' will happen, but because it CAN happen.

7 Likes

Re: Is It Polite For A Guy To Move Into A Lady's Apartment by Caramia2020(m): 6:40pm On Mar 25
Smile, that is how a matured man met his things outside because the house belongs to the woman n the guy was replaced with immediate effect.

1 Like

Re: Is It Polite For A Guy To Move Into A Lady's Apartment by Hamachi(f): 6:47pm On Mar 25
As long as his paying the rent and picking the bills, hell Yeah 💯
Re: Is It Polite For A Guy To Move Into A Lady's Apartment by Blackfire(m): 7:06am On Mar 26
Eve deceived serpent

1 Like

Re: Is It Polite For A Guy To Move Into A Lady's Apartment by luminouz(m): 7:12am On Mar 26
Polite?

If he is homeless, so he should sleep under bridge?

The real question is does he hope to stay there for long or will he man up and try to move out when he has worked hard enough to get himself a new place.

(1) (Reply)

Am Looking Fir Luv! / Do You Advice She Quits The Relationship Or Hang On For Her Boyfriend / What Would You Prefer As A Guy's First Word And Impression

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.