Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,287 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Olamide Told Me To Leave My Girlfriend- Asake - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Olamide Told Me To Leave My Girlfriend- Asake (3068 Views)

I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. / How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? / "My Brother Told Me To Have Sex & Get Money" - Lady Flaunts Dollars, iPhone 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olamide Told Me To Leave My Girlfriend- Asake by Freshtruth(m): 2:53pm On Mar 24
Olamide asked me to leave my girlfriend when I became a star ~ Asake.
“When I made my first big pay check from music, I shared the news with my girlfriend out of excitement. I gave her full details of how much I made and the next day, I gave her 2 million naira as a gift. To my greatest surprise, she turned it down saying 2 Million was too small compared to how much I made. I was abit worried coz this girl is from a humble background and I never expected her to be like that. I explained the situation to my boss, Olamide and he advised me to leave the girl, he also instructed me to send the 2 Million Naira to my mom. I’m glad I did coz my mom was able to make good use of the money and open a big provision store. My mom doesn’t call me for financial issues anymore coz she’s doing just fine...” ~ Asake

Fear women! That gender can be very unpredictable. And later on they'll go about saying "I was there with when you're drinking garri" like say na them buy the garri wet he dey drink then 😂

Olamide isn’t just a label Boss but a father as well❤️🙌
https://www.facebook.com/100089704984000/posts/pfbid0PRaoxBECXSgbR41CErraJ7TSEaFU9cou6qu9zTspKMfnKXqNd34Bzk8jvd4q1X3rl/?app=fbl

14 Likes

Re: Olamide Told Me To Leave My Girlfriend- Asake by illicit(m): 2:55pm On Mar 24
U dey craze

U give gurl 2metre before u give ur mum shishi

Ogun kill u

This may be false tho

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olamide Told Me To Leave My Girlfriend- Asake by Franzinni: 2:57pm On Mar 24
Fish brain ... Behavior.

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Told Me To Leave My Girlfriend- Asake by Babangidapikin: 2:58pm On Mar 24
illicit kilode na vegetables working

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olamide Told Me To Leave My Girlfriend- Asake by illicit(m): 3:00pm On Mar 24
Babangidapikin:
illicit kilode na vegetables working

😳
Re: Olamide Told Me To Leave My Girlfriend- Asake by phorget(m): 3:28pm On Mar 24
Hmmmmmm!

1 Like

Re: Olamide Told Me To Leave My Girlfriend- Asake by Aaaaarghmed(m): 3:31pm On Mar 24
Babe 2m,not wife o.god forbid.if you see 5k from me.i over try grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Told Me To Leave My Girlfriend- Asake by NaijaPrince18: 3:37pm On Mar 24
Olamide is smart. Asake is too good to be simping to these hoes. He is the best prospect artist in Nigeria. Olamide knows what he is doing!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Told Me To Leave My Girlfriend- Asake by TINTINABULATION(m): 3:41pm On Mar 24
This is exactly what they call a million dollar advice.

16 Likes

Re: Olamide Told Me To Leave My Girlfriend- Asake by spencekat(m): 3:50pm On Mar 24
It is always poor girls that have this kind of entitlement mentality.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Told Me To Leave My Girlfriend- Asake by hakeemhakeem(m): 5:25pm On Mar 24
Aaaaarghmed:

Read between the lines he only gave her that amount based on what is on ground.i think that ratio would be 1/30 for him to offer her 2m the money was huge
Re: Olamide Told Me To Leave My Girlfriend- Asake by AndrewTate(m): 5:33pm On Mar 24
Sounds like fake news.

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Told Me To Leave My Girlfriend- Asake by PulaPower: 5:39pm On Mar 24
No problem..
Re: Olamide Told Me To Leave My Girlfriend- Asake by Freshtruth(m): 5:49pm On Mar 24
Aaaaarghmed:
I swear I Never give normal gal4k once for my life apart from Ashawo n my sister
Re: Olamide Told Me To Leave My Girlfriend- Asake by Freshtruth(m): 5:50pm On Mar 24
hakeemhakeem:

Read between the lines he only gave her that amount based on what is on ground.i think that ratio would be 1/30 for him to offer her 2m the money was huge
that money go be like 80m how u go give nanny 2m from 30m?

1 Like

Re: Olamide Told Me To Leave My Girlfriend- Asake by Matheusmartin: 6:25pm On Mar 24
illicit:
U dey craze

U give gurl 2metre before u give ur mum shishi

Ogun kill u

This may be false tho
If it's true, truly na ogun go kill am.

Yeye..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Told Me To Leave My Girlfriend- Asake by Namaster: 6:25pm On Mar 24
Olamide is a SMART man.

Imagine rejecting #2M you did NOT work for just because you think you deserve more mony from someone else's sweat.

I bet she's biting her nails in regret because her current bf won't even send her #2k.

6 Likes

Re: Olamide Told Me To Leave My Girlfriend- Asake by sulakishop(m): 6:48pm On Mar 24
The girl village people juju strong wella

3 Likes

Re: Olamide Told Me To Leave My Girlfriend- Asake by Jeans601: 7:20pm On Mar 24
This last line off me.

Fear women! That gender can be very unpredictable. And later on they'll go about saying "I was there with when you're drinking garri" like say na them buy the garri wey he dey drink then 😂

7 Likes

Re: Olamide Told Me To Leave My Girlfriend- Asake by chariisGRACE(m): 7:25pm On Mar 24
Thank God Olamide in collaboration with that girl reset your brain.

How you go blow, the first female you remember to bless na (y)our girlfriend when you and your mama no dey in bad terms? 😏

1 Like

Re: Olamide Told Me To Leave My Girlfriend- Asake by Harddiskng(m): 7:30pm On Mar 24
Freshtruth:
“When I made my first big pay check from music, I shared the news with my girlfriend out of excitement. I gave her full details of how much I made and the next day, I gave her 2 million naira as a gift. To my greatest surprise, she turned it down saying 2 Million was too small compared to how much I made. I was abit worried coz this girl is from a humble background and I never expected her to be like that. I explained the situation to my boss, Olamide and he advised me to leave the girl, he also instructed me to send the 2 Million Naira to my mom. I’m glad I did coz my mom was able to make good use of the money and open a big provision store. My mom doesn’t call me for financial issues anymore coz she’s doing just fine...” ~ Asake

Fear women! That gender can be very unpredictable. And later on they'll go about saying "I was there with when you're drinking garri" like say na them buy the garri wet he dey drink then 😂

https://www.facebook.com/100089704984000/posts/pfbid0PRaoxBECXSgbR41CErraJ7TSEaFU9cou6qu9zTspKMfnKXqNd34Bzk8jvd4q1X3rl/?app=fbl

As it should be!

Never ignore a red flag, never forgive it 🚩

1 Like

Re: Olamide Told Me To Leave My Girlfriend- Asake by Usmanovic95(m): 8:34pm On Mar 24
Women and entitlement mentality,to avoid this sort of situation, men should try as much as possible not to disclose their earnings to their woman, e get why. Asake must have revealed the multi million he earned from the deal for the girl to feel 2m is quite meagre for her.

4 Likes

Re: Olamide Told Me To Leave My Girlfriend- Asake by Sirhush(m): 8:36pm On Mar 24
Woman with money grin

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Told Me To Leave My Girlfriend- Asake by sageb: 9:36pm On Mar 24
Olamide is a good advicer

1 Like

Re: Olamide Told Me To Leave My Girlfriend- Asake by ednut1(m): 9:49pm On Mar 24
Freshtruth:

fake. Asake was single when he blew
Re: Olamide Told Me To Leave My Girlfriend- Asake by awumen: 11:03pm On Mar 24
ednut1:
fake. Asake was single when he blew
Wasn't single per se but gone single since he blew...the yeye babe mess up..so we move to lashin and replaceming dem onli..no time

1 Like

Re: Olamide Told Me To Leave My Girlfriend- Asake by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:01am On Mar 25
that Olamide dude is a wise man and a great boss... hope you learn from him
Re: Olamide Told Me To Leave My Girlfriend- Asake by Gadafii: 12:06am On Mar 25
You made your first big check and your girlfriend was the
first person you gave money to before your mama

So if olamide no instrict you to send to your mama, you for no send her anything from your first major cash out, you are mumu man

I hope you know better now, and other youngins out there hustling hard to make that money, learn from this

Your mama or parents should always come first before these bicchess you want to impress, because these girls are very ungrateful and disloyal, 2 seconds they will forget the sacrifices you made for them, and follow someone they met two hours ago
Re: Olamide Told Me To Leave My Girlfriend- Asake by AcadaWriter1: 5:12am On Mar 25
trout brain ... Behavior...
Re: Olamide Told Me To Leave My Girlfriend- Asake by Melagros(m): 9:07am On Mar 25
COMRADES are speechless with this news
However, Olamide is right
Re: Olamide Told Me To Leave My Girlfriend- Asake by GodHimself: 9:51am On Mar 25
That entitlement mentality is a disease.

Men have it too, but in general are more appreciative of gestures.

Usmanovic95:
Women and entitlement mentality,to avoid this sort of situation, men should try as much as possible not to disclose their earnings to their woman, e get why. Asake must have revealed the multi million he earned from the deal for the girl to feel 2m is quite meagre for her.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Told Me To Leave My Girlfriend- Asake by talk2hb1(m): 10:05am On Mar 25
Moral of the story is...?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Friend Of My Female Friend Wants Me To Date Her Instead / What Are The Qualities You Love Most In Your Patner / Things Your Eyes Say About You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.