Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,399 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

I Already Have An OFR National Award – Alele-williams - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Already Have An OFR National Award – Alele-williams (8972 Views)

FG Releases List Of National Award Recipients 2013/2014 / Would You Refuse A National Award? / Unbelievable: Ettehgate Bags National Award In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Already Have An OFR National Award – Alele-williams by chuks49(m): 5:32pm On Nov 15, 2011
I had my GCFR some years back, prove me wrong if have records, dont ask me to produce the medal because it did not go round. Hahaha
Re: I Already Have An OFR National Award – Alele-williams by Afam4eva(m): 5:33pm On Nov 15, 2011
Common records the government does not have. They goofed on this one.
Re: I Already Have An OFR National Award – Alele-williams by Beaf: 5:52pm On Nov 15, 2011
Nigeria has never kept records, its a shame really. Those blaming it on GEJ are either biased, known bigots, bitter losers or just plain stup!d.
It has become the fad to blame 49 years of misrule on GEJ by the numerous donkeys on NL.

All hail foolish people! Na una de reign e!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: I Already Have An OFR National Award – Alele-williams by Orikinla(m): 5:57pm On Nov 15, 2011
The President Has A Ph.D, But I think he has Low IQ
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-588121.0.html
Re: I Already Have An OFR National Award – Alele-williams by dayokanu(m): 5:58pm On Nov 15, 2011
So it was impossible for Retardeen to check? This was someone awarded like 10yrs ago not 100yrs ago

Well Odechukwu is too retardeed to process any information, He probably doesnt even remember how to use the bathroom.

WHat a shame.

But if na to go Dick in hand harassing Australian women, He would be in the fore front
Re: I Already Have An OFR National Award – Alele-williams by luluosas(m): 6:16pm On Nov 15, 2011
Award to the highest bidder. It is all FRAUD period. GEJ yansh is opening everyday about his cluelessness.
Re: I Already Have An OFR National Award – Alele-williams by splitnaija(m): 6:28pm On Nov 15, 2011
Does GEJ really have a Ph.D
Re: I Already Have An OFR National Award – Alele-williams by Vigilante: 6:34pm On Nov 15, 2011
How come they have records on fuel subsidy?
Re: I Already Have An OFR National Award – Alele-williams by Iranoladun(f): 6:37pm On Nov 15, 2011
[color=#770077][/color] I hereby award the chairman of the National Merit Award the GCFDR Grand Commander of the Federal Department of Retards
Re: I Already Have An OFR National Award – Alele-williams by EkoIle1: 6:40pm On Nov 15, 2011
dayokanu:

So it was Colonialism that made Odechukwu Retardeen Jonathan to give someone OFR twice? I didnt know it was colonialism I thought it was global warming that caused it

Lmao.

At least they didnt blame it on the CIA, Some nigerians are just mentaly crooked and dishonest,.

Well, whats new with odeshukwu el re!tardo.? This is obviously the most pathetic, sorry, useless, incompetent and needlessly comedic government in  the world.  I mean, who wanna be associated with this worthless award and edless show of shame?

Kudos to this woman, the ACN guy that rejected this crap and Mr Achebe.
Re: I Already Have An OFR National Award – Alele-williams by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 6:44pm On Nov 15, 2011
Gbawe and Beaf should go up for nomination at least OFR for Gbawe and GCON for Beaf grin grin grin
Re: I Already Have An OFR National Award – Alele-williams by EkoIle1: 6:55pm On Nov 15, 2011
Funny enough, Abati go soon come and rubbish and insult the woman.
Re: I Already Have An OFR National Award – Alele-williams by rareman(m): 6:58pm On Nov 15, 2011
not everyone is fit to wear the crown 'mr president' the current ocupier of aso villa is really on a long stroll, I pray am disappointed but there is no vision
Re: I Already Have An OFR National Award – Alele-williams by OAM4J: 7:28pm On Nov 15, 2011
Shame!
Re: I Already Have An OFR National Award – Alele-williams by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 7:39pm On Nov 15, 2011
rareman:

not everyone is fit to wear the crown 'mr president' the current ocupier of aso villa is really on a long stroll, I pray am disappointed but there is no vision
Re: I Already Have An OFR National Award – Alele-williams by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 15, 2011
Man, that country na Joke grin
Re: I Already Have An OFR National Award – Alele-williams by TenKobo1: 7:48pm On Nov 15, 2011
Retardinho and his government should be pitied, Nigerians should put on sack clothes and mourn for the total demise of the fatherland. If this degree of miscalculations are seen in the organisation of a mere ceremony, only God knows the level of destruction that goes on behind officialdom. Poor, greedy Abati, if worthy men still exist in the circle of governance in Nigeria, Abati would have resigned from this steaming chaos of an administration, but like Achebe said in Things Fall Apart, ''worthy men are no more''.
Re: I Already Have An OFR National Award – Alele-williams by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 15, 2011
GEJ's administration has proven a few facts:
- Having a PhD doesn't necessarily make you a great leader. For those of us that have been clamouring for a president with a degree, I hope we re taking notes
- Igbos are generally not good administrators, their choleric natural (pushy nature) makes them bad with organization and preparation. If u re in doubt, ask d SFG. Needless to say, that an Igboman would make a good leader, when surrounded by good planners and administration
- PDP is a disaster
Re: I Already Have An OFR National Award – Alele-williams by Rastamann: 8:25pm On Nov 15, 2011
Why una dey crucify GEJ? Has Nigeria ever been good in anything apart from corruption? No be pple recommend her for the award? na GEJ suppose go dey check records? Make we tak tru, him suppose sack all these parasites advisers and policy makers wey dey make him mis-yawn at times.
Re: I Already Have An OFR National Award – Alele-williams by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 15, 2011
IMAGINE SOME ONE WHO HAVE ALREADY COMPLETED NYSC AFTER HIS HND AND LATER WHEN FOR BSC AND mumu NYSC GAVE HIM ANOTHER CALL UP LETTER.   WE LACK RECORD IN NAJIA
Re: I Already Have An OFR National Award – Alele-williams by moderatorr: 8:34pm On Nov 15, 2011
she was only nominated not yet awarded!
Did you guys forget that OBJ destroyed all the important files in the presidential office and scattered the remaining on the floors while handing over to yaradua
, saying it was how he found it when he was made the president!
GEJ hatters can jump through the window, and crash in boronu.
Re: I Already Have An OFR National Award – Alele-williams by 9ijaMan: 8:35pm On Nov 15, 2011
Yet another blunder from GEJ and his boys!
Re: I Already Have An OFR National Award – Alele-williams by EkoIle1: 8:55pm On Nov 15, 2011
Rastamann:

Why una dey crucify GEJ? Has Nigeria ever been good in anything apart from corruption? No be pple recommend her for the award? na GEJ suppose go dey check records? Make  we tak tru, him suppose sack all these parasites advisers and policy makers wey dey make him mis-yawn at times.

Unfurtunately for you and your worthless gej, he doesnt fire usless and worthless poeple like him, he rewards, promotess and give them awards,  Your  incompetent IGs were given awards while the country was burning and under attack.

Preach honesty to yourself abeg.
Re: I Already Have An OFR National Award – Alele-williams by FILEBE(m): 8:58pm On Nov 15, 2011
shocked
moderatorr:

Did you guys forget that OBJ destroyed all the important files in the presidential office and scattered the remaining on the floors while handing over to yaradua

mr erudite. Pls edify us more!
Re: I Already Have An OFR National Award – Alele-williams by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 15, 2011
kk
Re: I Already Have An OFR National Award – Alele-williams by FILEBE(m): 9:13pm On Nov 15, 2011
sholadoma:

IMAGINE SOME ONE WHO HAVE ALREADY COMPLETED NYSC AFTER HIS HND AND LATER WHEN FOR BSC AND mumu NYSC GAVE HIM ANOTHER CALL UP LETTER.   WE LACK RECORD IN NAJIA

yeh! Mogbe! Nysc twice? * faints! *
Re: I Already Have An OFR National Award – Alele-williams by infolpf: 9:53pm On Nov 15, 2011
Hey, lets go elect Jonathan president of Nigeria!
Oh wait, he's already president,
Re: I Already Have An OFR National Award – Alele-williams by dustydee: 9:56pm On Nov 15, 2011
Beaf:

Nigeria has never kept records, its a shame really. Those blaming it on GEJ are either biased, known bigots, bitter losers or just plain stup!d.
It has become the fad to blame 49 years of misrule on GEJ by the numerous donkeys on NL.

All hail foolish people! Na una de reign e!!! grin grin grin grin
Are you saying 'if you can't beat them, join them?" cos he's now part of the problem.
Re: I Already Have An OFR National Award – Alele-williams by reindeer: 9:57pm On Nov 15, 2011
GEJ and his circus.
This must be the funniest government the country has ever had. Unfortunately for him, boys are not smiling.
But to be candid, this guy should be in a circus, ''retardeen and his muppets''  grin grin grin
Re: I Already Have An OFR National Award – Alele-williams by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 10:00pm On Nov 15, 2011
info@lpf:

Hey, lets go elect Jonathan president of Nigeria!
Oh wait, he's already president,
and u think u've made sense out of it
Re: I Already Have An OFR National Award – Alele-williams by KINGwax(m): 10:01pm On Nov 15, 2011
Eko Ile:

Unfurtunately for you and your worthless gej, he doesnt fire usless and worthless poeple like him, he rewards, promotess and give them awards,  Your  incompetent IGs were given awards while the country was burning and under attack.

Preach honesty to yourself abeg.
that's if he's got one to preach. Stupid race!
moderatorr:

' did u guys forget', what? You're a DAM.N F.oOL!!
Re: I Already Have An OFR National Award – Alele-williams by KINGwax(m): 10:04pm On Nov 15, 2011
BCuZiMBlaCk:

and u think u've made sense out of it
unless u lack the SENSE to make SENSE outta it!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The world, Nigeria and Igbos / Nigeria Customs Generate N385.7 Billion Revenue In 6 Months / The North Will Not Leave Lagos For Yorubas If Nigeria Breaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.