Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Mother Escapes As Trailer Crushes Children To Death In Onitsha (Graphic) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Mother Escapes As Trailer Crushes Children To Death In Onitsha (Graphic) (41414 Views)

Trailer Crushes A Lady Going To Market And Her Son Dead In Aba (Graphic Photos) / Trailer Crushes Female LASTMA Officer To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) / Dangote Trailer Crushes 15 Cows To The Death In Kogi. Photos/Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Escapes As Trailer Crushes Children To Death In Onitsha (Graphic) by jenniferedet00(f): 7:37pm On Mar 24
Too much deaths in Nigeria

Check my signature to participate in SMM training
Re: Mother Escapes As Trailer Crushes Children To Death In Onitsha (Graphic) by Bukenke86: 7:46pm On Mar 24
Keep watching over us dear God.....let us not be victims of misfortune. Amen.....
Re: Mother Escapes As Trailer Crushes Children To Death In Onitsha (Graphic) by Sniper101(m): 7:48pm On Mar 24
OP say na "escaped alive" grin

Is dia such a tin like "escaped dead" b4? undecided
Re: Mother Escapes As Trailer Crushes Children To Death In Onitsha (Graphic) by Allahnafalsegod: 8:03pm On Mar 24
highchief1:
they should give this ppl their own country.i don’t like anything about that region.anytime I cross that bridge serious panic hits me.

Seun Mynd44 Nlfpmod Mukina2 Dominique Fergie001 rule 2.

Are you kidding me like this ?

1 Like

Re: Mother Escapes As Trailer Crushes Children To Death In Onitsha (Graphic) by Chasito(m): 8:07pm On Mar 24
Some truck drivers are devil's incarnate, they are fully aware that their vehicles are not in good shape, yet they go carry am enter road, even when given maintenance money, they will rather waste the money on beer, drugs and ashawo.

That truck should be impounded, sold, and the proceeds given to the family as compensation.
Re: Mother Escapes As Trailer Crushes Children To Death In Onitsha (Graphic) by wifeesnatcher(m): 8:10pm On Mar 24
If we restrict the movement of these trailers to night movement we will have less of these accidents but on other hand how will they move at night with insecurities across the country

This is a sad and awful incident, watching your kids lives taken away while you're helpless. May God give this woman the energy and strength to overcome this big losses
Re: Mother Escapes As Trailer Crushes Children To Death In Onitsha (Graphic) by naija4life247: 8:44pm On Mar 24
Obyangel:
Chai cry, where will she start from?

Hope depression, agony and self-regret will not kill the poor woman.

Nigerians, she needs our help, even our prayers embarassed

She needs Nigerians help to produce another children or to wake the dead children? You sure say you no drunk?
Re: Mother Escapes As Trailer Crushes Children To Death In Onitsha (Graphic) by Vickygirk(f): 9:03pm On Mar 24
Freshtruth:
Trailer death and fire death which one worst pass?

Fire. This is coming from someone that had close ones died of fire incident
Re: Mother Escapes As Trailer Crushes Children To Death In Onitsha (Graphic) by highchief1: 9:30pm On Mar 24
Allahnafalsegod:

Seun Mynd44 Nlfpmod Mukina2 Dominique Fergie001 rule 2.

Are you kidding me like this ?
why u Dey call seun and mind 44?east na normal place?
Re: Mother Escapes As Trailer Crushes Children To Death In Onitsha (Graphic) by highchief1: 9:31pm On Mar 24
Cantonese:

By the way, what do you go to their region for? Why do you panic when you cross the bridge? It is people like you who are arrested for drug trafficking or arms possession there.
have u ever crossed seme border before?is there any feeling?
Re: Mother Escapes As Trailer Crushes Children To Death In Onitsha (Graphic) by highchief1: 9:32pm On Mar 24
Gustavowhite:
if no be theiving/crime you want go do,why you go dey panic?
that place na another world.the kind of people you see in Onitsha u won’t see any wherr in the world.
Re: Mother Escapes As Trailer Crushes Children To Death In Onitsha (Graphic) by Gustavowhite(m): 9:34pm On Mar 24
highchief1:
that place na another world.the kind of people you see in Onitsha u won’t see any wherr in the world.
Thats what makes it Onitsha and not any where in the world
Re: Mother Escapes As Trailer Crushes Children To Death In Onitsha (Graphic) by Jesubaby: 9:35pm On Mar 24
Oh God
Re: Mother Escapes As Trailer Crushes Children To Death In Onitsha (Graphic) by highchief1: 9:36pm On Mar 24
Gustavowhite:
Thats what makes it Onitsha and not any where in the world
yea bro.
Re: Mother Escapes As Trailer Crushes Children To Death In Onitsha (Graphic) by lailo: 11:40pm On Mar 24
NaijaCoverBlog:
What Is Really Happening Inside Our Onitsha
The senseless rigging that happened in all Igbo lands during 2023 election is crying for vengeance. undecided
Re: Mother Escapes As Trailer Crushes Children To Death In Onitsha (Graphic) by chuksbobby12: 11:56pm On Mar 24
The useless*s professor will never ban the movement of trucks during the day even with his many years experience abroad. His loud mouth will not allow him to focus
Re: Mother Escapes As Trailer Crushes Children To Death In Onitsha (Graphic) by delishpot: 7:00am On Mar 25
Nigerians hate each other. Adulterated food seller, drivers with poorly maintained cars, Madona building structures with poor quality materials, Drs neglecting patients in govt hospitals, hospital mgt diverting funds meant for development of healthcare, lecturers more concerned about sleeping with students and selling handouts, pastors and imams sexually molesting believers etc etc etc etc too numerous to mention. Govt is too lazy to heavily punish these companies or people killing road users with careless driving and poorly maintained vehicles. Man know man is slowly finishing the country. The evil Nigerians perpetrate on each other is now termed God's will. Una go murder person finish come dey tell people say God knows best.
Re: Mother Escapes As Trailer Crushes Children To Death In Onitsha (Graphic) by worksmart(m): 7:38am On Mar 25
may she find the fortitude to bear this terrible loss! cry
MAY THE CHILDREN REST IN PERFECT PEACE.
May the gods replenish her home more children.
Re: Mother Escapes As Trailer Crushes Children To Death In Onitsha (Graphic) by Techm8: 12:27pm On Mar 25
This sort of headline will not stop until we ban all forms of roadside hawking. Ban them all.
Re: Mother Escapes As Trailer Crushes Children To Death In Onitsha (Graphic) by MrJames007: 6:50pm On Mar 25
I'm surprised that truck is not on fire?
Re: Mother Escapes As Trailer Crushes Children To Death In Onitsha (Graphic) by Cantonese: 8:39am On Mar 27
highchief1:
have u ever crossed seme border before?is there any feeling?

I have lived in Benin Republic. I have most African states. I have far more information about events on the West African states than you do. I speak French.

Oya let’s go!
Re: Mother Escapes As Trailer Crushes Children To Death In Onitsha (Graphic) by highchief1: 12:31pm On Mar 27
Cantonese:

I have lived in Benin Republic. I have most African states. I have far more information about events on the West African states than you do. I speak French.

Oya let’s go!
lol if u speak French pass me make I bend.im not sure u have lived in African countries more than me.I also did BA French in uni.
Re: Mother Escapes As Trailer Crushes Children To Death In Onitsha (Graphic) by Cantonese: 1:52pm On Mar 27
highchief1:
lol if u speak French pass me make I bend.im not sure u have lived in African countries more than me.I also did BA French in uni.

Na so you go take fall your own hand. What will you say if I tell you now that my wife is French also?
Re: Mother Escapes As Trailer Crushes Children To Death In Onitsha (Graphic) by highchief1: 2:13pm On Mar 27
Cantonese:

Na so you go take fall your own hand. What will you say if I tell you now that my wife is French also?
lol na ur wife I no go challenge not u sir.however,I greet u bros,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Reasons Nigerian Immigrants Would Enjoy Canada / Helicopter Carrying India's Chief Of Defence Staff, Gen Bipin Rawat Crashes / Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.