Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,781 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Christian Says 4 Month Old Babies can Sin - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christian Says 4 Month Old Babies can Sin (1096 Views)

Hillsong Worship Leader Denounces His Faith As Christian, Says Iā€™m Genuinely Los / What If A Christian Says He No Longer Believes The Gospel? What Happens To Him? / What If A Christian Says He No Longer Believes The Gospel? What Happens To Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian Says 4 Month Old Babies can Sin by FxMasterz: 11:27am On Mar 31
Veecruz:

Look at mad men on the streets, do they not know not to steal, kill, destroy, harm and wound people or even children?

Even a sliow person knows sone good and evil and we hold them lyable to that part that we know, they know,

So, how much more God, Who knows all that they know!

So, did God state specially that He'll hold people responsible for their actions at a stipulated age?

If your reasoning is scriptural, would you tell us why Jesus called said what He said about the little children?

Do you know that there are people who are adults by age, but children in their minds? God does not reason the way man does. There's no particular age God holds people accountable. He knows each person is different in terms of maturity. Give us scriptures to buttress your point.
Re: Christian Says 4 Month Old Babies can Sin by Aemmyjah(m): 11:30am On Mar 31
FxMasterz:

We're talking about individual accountability, not when God wants to punish a generation, nation or city.

The day of judgement is a day of individual accountability.

Revelation 20:11-15
"And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

You were the one that brought up past judgment like ancient Israelites
Re: Christian Says 4 Month Old Babies can Sin by FxMasterz: 11:30am On Mar 31
Veecruz:

Your intentions and reason (inferemce) for a statement is always relevant unless you c
expressly state it that the statement should be taken without meaning.

True, God did not specify a specific age but Nature has. And it is based on this observation that all over the world criminal liability commences at the age of 7. And the word.is "as a general rule".

Meaning, that when a person is seen and known to be slow in understanding and fails to understand that he has done a wrong, no ust and fair Court will ever convict him. That is The Law which God gave and taought Moses. So in the end everyone is covered under Law, God's Law which is the True Law and not the fake evil law called legal which are merely commands of men.

Even in the court of law, an imbecilic individual or a mad man is not judged the same way as someone who is in his right mind. Even a full blown adult suffering from dementia is given s great deal of excuses in court. How much more God, the Only Wise?
Re: Christian Says 4 Month Old Babies can Sin by FxMasterz: 11:31am On Mar 31
Aemmyjah:

You were the one that brought up past judgment like ancient Israelites

That was the judgement of a nation. Not individual judgement.
Re: Christian Says 4 Month Old Babies can Sin by Veecruz: 11:34am On Mar 31
FxMasterz:

So, did God state specially that He'll hold people responsible for their actions at a stipulated age?

If your reasoning is scriptural, would you tell us why Jesus called said what He said about the little children?

Do you know that there are people who are adults by age, but children in their minds? God does not reason the way man does. There's no particular age God holds people accountable. He knows each person is different in terms of maturity. Give us scriptures to buttress your point.

You have said all these earlier and i have explained them all.
Re: Christian Says 4 Month Old Babies can Sin by FxMasterz: 11:36am On Mar 31
Veecruz:

You have said all these earlier and i have explained them all.

You didn't explain anything. I gave you scriptures, you're giving me your own thoughts contrary to the scriptures.
Re: Christian Says 4 Month Old Babies can Sin by Veecruz: 11:50am On Mar 31
FxMasterz:

Even in the court of law, an imbecilic individual or a mad man is not judged the same way as someone who is in his right mind. Even a full blown adult suffering from dementia is given s great deal of excuses in court. How much more God, the Only Wise?

Why do you not read and assimilate before you speak?

Did i not say "Meaning, that when a person is seen and known to be slow in understanding and fails to understand that he has done a wrong, no just and fair Court will ever convict him"

I am a lawyer, so i know all these more than you.
Re: Christian Says 4 Month Old Babies can Sin by Veecruz: 12:04pm On Mar 31
FxMasterz:

You didn't explain anything. I gave you scriptures, you're giving me your own thoughts contrary to the scriptures.

No where have i contradicted the scripture, i have only countered your own bad and fall full understanding of the scripture,
Re: Christian Says 4 Month Old Babies can Sin by FxMasterz: 12:09pm On Mar 31
Veecruz:

No where have i contradicted the scripture, i have only countered your understanding of the scripture.

Even by saying 7yrs is God's age of accountability when God never said so?

Have I said anything that the scriptures didn't say?
Re: Christian Says 4 Month Old Babies can Sin by FxMasterz: 12:15pm On Mar 31
Veecruz:

Why do you not read and assimilate before you speak?

Did i not say "Meaning, that when a person is seen and known to be slow in understanding and fails to understand that he has done a wrong, no just and fair Court will ever convict him"

I am a lawyer, so i know all these more than you.

Dtruthspeaker, I suspect you're the same person using this monicker.

If what you've said is what you just Paraphrased above, what then is the basis of your argument. Is that not my position too? Or do you just like to argue for arguing sake?

I'm sure you arrived at this position after I countered you when you had categorically stated that God starts holding people accountable at age 7.

If God starts holding people accountable at age 7 as you said, then you just contradicted yourself. Your new position has been my position from start , against which you have been arguing.
Re: Christian Says 4 Month Old Babies can Sin by Veecruz: 12:18pm On Mar 31
FxMasterz:

Even by saying 7yrs is God's age of accountability when God never said so?

Have I said anything that the scriptures didn't say?

Your preset mind does not allow you to read and understand. I am sure you are a crammer when you were in school, reading but not understanding,. Meanwile, understanding is what you need to understand God and to live Life very well.

I clearly said "God did not specify a specific age but Nature has. And it is based on this observation that all over the world criminal liability commences at the age of 7. And the word is "as a general rule".
Re: Christian Says 4 Month Old Babies can Sin by FxMasterz: 12:30pm On Mar 31
Veecruz:

Your preset mind does not allow you to read and understand. I am sure you are a crammer when you were in school, reading but not understanding,. Meanwile, understanding is what you need to understand God and to live Life very well.

I clearly said "God did not specify a specific age but Nature has. And it is based on this observation that all over the world criminal liability commences at the age of 7. And the word is "as a general rule".

This your position was a later shift from your previous position. Your initial position before adding that 'God did not, but nature has' was that God holds people accountable at age 7.

Screenshot:

Re: Christian Says 4 Month Old Babies can Sin by Veecruz: 12:39pm On Mar 31
FxMasterz:

I'm sure you arrived at this position after I countered you when you had categorically stated that God starts holding people accountable at age 7.

If God starts holding people accountable at age 7 as you said, then you just contradicted yourself. Your new position has been my position from start , against which you have been arguing.

It is known that "Nature Means God" (thats why devils hate nature), so i am just sharing that Lyability actually commenced around the age of 7 as shown by Natural Law, for those who are normal people. And we all have normal people in mind when we were making our comments.

Which was why after my answer you moved post to "imbeciles" and "mad people" which i also answered saying "Meaning, that when a person is seen and known to be slow in understanding and fails to understand that he has done a wrong, no just and fair Court will ever convict him"

Your problem is that you have a very great adversity towards learning things you never knew (Newophobia). You obviously think you know it all, and therefore, you hate to be challeged and told you are wrong. So you hate correction and refuse to listen and assimilate new things.

The bible has a word or 2 about being unteachable
Re: Christian Says 4 Month Old Babies can Sin by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:43pm On Mar 31
Emusan:

Your gods in Warwick said so.

That's what makes you stupid because if my religion says something and i have backing from the scriptures all you need to do is agree or disagree either way you can't change what my religion taught me except you have a better performing religion! wink
Re: Christian Says 4 Month Old Babies can Sin by Veecruz: 1:00pm On Mar 31
FxMasterz:

This your position was a later shift from your previous position. Your initial position before adding that 'God did not, but nature has' was that God holds people accountable at age 7.

Screenshot:

How is it a change of position where i clearly stated and stood on the ground that God holds people accountable at age 7?

You really do not have anything to say..
Re: Christian Says 4 Month Old Babies can Sin by FxMasterz: 1:01pm On Mar 31
Veecruz:

It is known that "Nature Means God" (thats why devils hate nature), so i am just sharing that Lyability actually commenced around the age of 7 as shown by Natural Law, for those who are normal people. And we all have normal people in mind when we were making our comments.

Which was why after my answer you moved post to "imbeciles" and "mad people" which i also answered saying "Meaning, that when a person is seen and known to be slow in understanding and fails to understand that he has done a wrong, no just and fair Court will ever convict him"

Your problem is that you have a very great adversity towards learning things you never knew and you thought you knew it all, so you hate correction and refuse to listen and assimilate new things.

You don't see your weakness when you were all seeing only normal people while answering the question? You can't see that as a weakness on your own part? You did not know that even among normal people, cognitive and intellectual capabilities still vary?

I answered my question to cover all grounds which include both normal, slow learners, and even intellectually dysfunctional people. Is it not the same God that would judge all of them? A balanced answer would cover all that, and still remain within the provisions of scripture. That's exactly what I did from the very start.

I think it's pride and arrogance that would make you turn around to say I'm averse to learning when your own answers were myopic and unscriptural while mine covered a broader sphere of reasoning with scriptural backing.

When, you're talking about God, you need to see things the way God does, not how man does. That way you wouldn't put God in man's limitations as you have done regarding this very question.

If you continue to behave like this, being proud, arrogant and seeing yourself as the teacher everyone should listen to, I might just start ignoring your mentions. Meanwhile, you have never ever made a single solid scripture-backed argument since I've known you as Dtruthspeaker and Veecruz on this forum. You're always trying to enforce your personal thoughts on others with an air of arrogance, thinking people must reject God's word in preference for what you think.

I am a teacher of the Word, and by virtue of my gifts and calling, coupled with over 30yrs of studying the Bible, there's hardly any topic you bring that I do not have a scriptural foundation for. Nevertheless, I do not see myself as Mr No All. Even on this forum, there have been times when I have openly admitted my limited knowledge of certain topics. But, on topics so much as clear as the age of accountability, you cannot tell me anything contrary to the Word of God.

God is not nature, and nature is not God! That's Buddhism and not Christianity! If you are a worshipper of nature, then I have no business arguing the scriptures with you. Instead, I'll tell you to become born again, and turn yourself in, to the only true God.
Re: Christian Says 4 Month Old Babies can Sin by FxMasterz: 1:05pm On Mar 31
Veecruz:

How is it a change of position where i clearly stated and stood on the ground that God holds people accountable at age 7?

You really do not have anything to say..

I have even provided a screenshot of your very first position where you categorically stated that God hold people accountable at the age of 7. Then, after I opposed that view, you shifted ground to say nature is God and God is nature, but provisions are made even in the court of law for people who are not normal. When I said that has been my position from the beginning, you started saying 'everyone based their answers on normal people alone'.

Do you even understand the topic of discussion at all?
Re: Christian Says 4 Month Old Babies can Sin by Emusan(m): 1:50pm On Mar 31
MaxInDHouse:
That's what makes you stupid

Thanks for that.

because if my religion says something and i have backing from the scriptures

If there's a scriptural back up, we won't be on it till now but you can't provide a single scripture to back up the lies told by your gods.

all you need to do is agree or disagree either way you can't change what my religion taught me except you have a better performing religion! wink

That's why I provided a teaching from your own organisation about the two verses you misunderstanding.

So as it stands now, children aren't God's enemies. Anyone who taught this is against God's word.
Re: Christian Says 4 Month Old Babies can Sin by Veecruz: 2:00pm On Mar 31
FxMasterz:

You don't see your weakness when you were all seeing only normal people while answering the question? You can't see that as a weakness on your own part? You did not know that even among normal people, cognitive and intellectual capabilities still vary?

O boy, why do you disgrace yourself?. Do.you not see all the inquiries taken to see and prove the guilt or excuse when a person is actused of wrongdoing?

If he is slow do people not come out to say "e no well o, leave am. E no know wetin e dey do, see am na"" And they point out the evidemce of his anomally

And if he is too sharp, do they not say "hol am! Hin bo wetin e dey do. No mind am o. Na so e dey do"

All tbese tbings and more play out before a person is convicted for a wrongdoing, so in the end it is only if a person is truly guilty, that he can be justly convicted, no matter his rate of cognition.

Every normal person knows these things,so you disgrace yourself when you act like you.do not know, all because you hate to be corrected.

FxMasterz:

When, you're talking about God, you need to see things the way God does, not how man does. That way you wouldn't put God in man's limitations as you have done regarding this very question...

How many times did God Say "which one of you?" Or can you.count the number of times God used the things we do to explain Himself eg who lights a lantern and put it under the bed? Or who would not pull out his ox which fell into a pit on the sabbath? Or who lays a trap in the sight of his prey?

You are just doing the strategy of unending argument so as to cover your shame.

FxMasterz:

God is not nature, and nature is not God! That's Buddhism and not Christianity! If you are a worshipper of nature, then I have no business arguing the scriptures with you. Instead, I'll tell you to become born again, and turn yourself in, to the only true God.

Is it budhist who made the Natural Law and Natural Rights which you are using to.say that "A person should only be convicted if they.know that what they did was wrong?"

Is there any scripture which clearly says this? Yet, you are acting on it and making noise with it,

O because your teachers did not teach you therefore, no other thing exists outside what your masters taught you.. O So you are the example of the people
who atheist say that they.can not learn anything outside what their masters and church taught them.

No wonder. You are truly brainwashed hence your newphobia.
Re: Christian Says 4 Month Old Babies can Sin by Kobojunkie: 2:06pm On Mar 31
Expanse2020:
āˆ† You are joker and continue twisting lie in ur heart
I am not the joker. Rather you are in your attempt to explain the things of God using human ideas which you ought to have known are not even applicable in all circumstances. grin

Adam and even sinned. What their children inheritance is the consequences of their sin. That is what is written in that book. Anyone who claims otherwise is a liar and you religious folks seem very adept at that. lipsrsealed
Re: Christian Says 4 Month Old Babies can Sin by Veecruz: 2:10pm On Mar 31
FxMasterz:

I have even provided a screenshot of your very first position where you categorically stated that God hold people accountable at the age of 7. Then, after I opposed that view, you shifted ground to say nature is God and God is nature, but provisions are made even in the court of law for people who are not normal. When I said that has been my position from the beginning, you started saying 'everyone based their answers on normal people alone'.

Do you even understand the topic of discussion at all?

And was ONE of your opposition not on "did God state a stipulated age?" Which i answered."Nature Did"

Then your other oppositions
"If your reasoning is scriptural, would you tell us why Jesus called said what He said about the little children?

Do you know that there are people who are adults by age, but children in their minds? God does not reason the way man does. There's no particular age God holds people accountable. He knows each person is different in terms of maturity. Give us scriptures to buttress your point."

Which i had already answered with one swoop, which was why you moved post to "imbeciles" and "madmen".

Please, this issue is settled.
Re: Christian Says 4 Month Old Babies can Sin by FxMasterz: 2:20pm On Mar 31
Veecruz:

And was ONE of your opposition not on "did God state a stipulated age?" Which i answered."Nature Did"

Then your other oppositions
"If your reasoning is scriptural, would you tell us why Jesus called said what He said about the little children?

Do you know that there are people who are adults by age, but children in their minds? God does not reason the way man does. There's no particular age God holds people accountable. He knows each person is different in terms of maturity. Give us scriptures to buttress your point."

Which i had already answered with one swoop, which was why you moved post to "imbeciles" and "madmen".

Please, this issue is settled.

That post you quoted was today's response. When I said in my first posts, that God deals with people differently because people maturely at different paces, didn't you immediately think about imbeciles and mad men? Must I still expatiate on that statement before you grab what I was saying? It was when you insisted on the 7yr error that I had to go deeper into explanations to let you see that there are imbeciles and mad people among men. Has my position changed from what I said from the very start? Are you the only one who has raised objections to my initial views? Others read the same message just as you did, and after I explained to them the same way I have explained to you, they grasped my point and stopped arguing.

Which one swoop of answer did you give? God didn't but nature did. Is nature God? And would you show me where nature clearly told you that people are accountable at 7?
Re: Christian Says 4 Month Old Babies can Sin by FxMasterz: 2:46pm On Mar 31
Veecruz:

[quote[O boy, why do you disgrace yourself?. Do.you not see all the inquiries taken to see and prove the guilt or excuse when a person is actused of wrongdoing?

If he is slow do people not come out to say "e no well o, leave am. E no know wetin e dey do, see am na"" And they point out the evidemce of his anomally

And if he is too sharp, do they not say "hol am! Hin bo wetin e dey do. No mind am o. Na so e dey do"

All tbese tbings and more play out before a person is convicted for a wrongdoing, so in the end it is only if a person is truly guilty, that he can be justly convicted, no matter his rate of cognition.
Does that not then justify my position that accountability cannot be pegged at a particular age? Does that not justify my saying that people develop at different paces and therefore cannot be treated the same way? What type of argument are you making. You're further buttressing my points and yet go all the way to throw insults!

Every normal person knows these things,so you disgrace yourself when you act like you.do not know, all because you hate to be corrected.[/quote[

And on the basis of what every normal person knows, I made that balanced position!

[quote]How many times did God Say "which one of you?" Or can you.count the number of times God used the things we do to explain Himself eg who lights a lantern and put it under the bed? Or who would not pull out his ox which fell into a pit on the sabbath? Or who lays a trap in the sight of his prey?
Very irrelevant response.

You are just doing the strategy of unending argument so as to cover your shame. Is it budhist who made the Natural Law and Natural Rights which you are using to.say that "A person should only be convicted if they.know that what they did was wrong?"
Irrelevant question. Was I the one who said God is nature? Were you not the one who said so?

Tell me where nature said everyone is held accountable at 7.

And tell me where I said people should be held accountable only if they know what they did was wrong. Do you even understand this topic at all?

Is there any scripture which clearly says this? Yet, you are acting on it and making noise with it.
Would you tell me what you understand by what I said? I have not said anything categorically.

O because your teachers did not teach you therefore, no other thing exists outside what your masters taught you.. O So you are the example of the people
who atheist say that they.can not learn anything outside what their masters and church taught them.
Irrelevant rants. Any teacher that teaches contrary to the scriptures is rejected outright by me! Who are your anti - scripture teachers that taught you thet God is nature, and that your reasonings are higher than the Word of God?

No wonder. You are truly brainwashed hence your newphobia.[/b]

No. I'm nonesensephobia. Any argument that has no scriptural root is nonesense.
Re: Christian Says 4 Month Old Babies can Sin by Aemmyjah(m): 3:06pm On Mar 31
FxMasterz:

That was the judgement of a nation. Not individual judgement.

Such nation did not have such individuals
Jehovah has rescued his own helping them escape judgment
Re: Christian Says 4 Month Old Babies can Sin by FxMasterz: 5:05pm On Mar 31
Aemmyjah:

Such nation did not have such individuals
Jehovah has rescued his own helping them escape judgment

God judging on individual basis is different from God judging a nation. Even the righteous do suffer when a nation or generation is judged. Let alone those who are not yet accountable. Or, have you not heard about the Judgement, that God would judge each individual according as his works shall be? When individuals stand before God, they'll be judged on the basis of what they did since the very time they reached the stage of accountability in their developments.

General punishments on the other hand could affect even the righteous. Take for example the judgement of God on the house of Jeroboam:

God pronounced heavy judgement through painful deaths upon the house of Jeroboam in 1Kings 14. But there was a baby who alone would die a peaceful death. Not because he was a baby, but because God could see his heart and know what good things he would do for God in the future. Nevertheless, He still had to die because God was at the time judging his family: A general punishments waa going on for a grievous offence.

In verse 13, this is what God said about the baby:

"All Israel will mourn for him and bury him. He is the only one belonging to Jeroboam who will be buried, because he is the only one in the house of Jeroboam in whom the LORD, the God of Israel, has found anything good."

That scripture above is talking about a baby who had not sinned, neither had reached the age of accountability, but yet had to die young because God was judging his family. However, he alone died peacefully and was buried, while others died painful deaths, and were never mourned.
Re: Christian Says 4 Month Old Babies can Sin by Expanse2020(m): 5:45pm On Mar 31
Kobojunkie:
I am not the joker. Rather you are in your attempt to explain the things of God using human ideas which you ought to have known are not even applicable in all circumstances. grin

Adam and even sinned. What their children inheritance is the consequences of their sin. That is what is written in that book. Anyone who claims otherwise is a liar and you religious folks seem very adept at that. lipsrsealed
In duetoronomy The God no one Shall be put to death for another person... everyone shall bear in own sin.. how come should I be concerned with the sin and consequences of Adam sin...
Re: Christian Says 4 Month Old Babies can Sin by Kobojunkie: 5:57pm On Mar 31
Expanse2020:
āˆ† In duetoronomy The God no one Shall be put to death for another person... everyone shall bear in own sin.. how come should I be concerned with the sin and consequences of Adam sin...
Use your head abeg! We are not being put to death as a consequence of Adam's sin. Rather, we inherited by virtue of being born from Adam the consequence of Adam's sin. This isn't rocket science for crying out loud! undecided
Re: Christian Says 4 Month Old Babies can Sin by Aemmyjah(m): 6:23pm On Mar 31
FxMasterz:

God judging on individual basis is different from God judging a nation. Even the righteous do suffer when a nation or generation is judged. Let alone those who are not yet accountable. Or, have you not heard about the Judgement, that God would judge each individual according as his works shall be? When individuals stand before God, they'll be judged on the basis of what they did since the very time they reached the stage of accountability in their developments.

General punishments on the other hand could affect even the righteous. Take for example the judgement of God on the house of Jeroboam:

God pronounced heavy judgement through painful deaths upon the house of Jeroboam in 1Kings 14. But there was a baby who alone would die a peaceful death. Not because he was a baby, but because God could see his heart and know what good things he would do for God in the future. Nevertheless, He still had to die because God was at the time judging his family: A general punishments waa going on for a grievous offence.

In verse 13, this is what God said about the baby:

"All Israel will mourn for him and bury him. He is the only one belonging to Jeroboam who will be buried, because he is the only one in the house of Jeroboam in whom the LORD, the God of Israel, has found anything good."

That scripture above is talking about a baby who had not sinned, neither had reached the age of accountability, but yet had to die young because God was judging his family. However, he alone died peacefully and was buried, while others died painful deaths, and were never mourned.

He was not a baby
He was a child
God did not kill him
He was already terribly sick and God allowed him to die so he can be buried by his family and get proper mourning
God wanted to wipe the entire family out with cruel death

Perhaps, the boy was showing good behavior unlike his siblings before he fell sick
Re: Christian Says 4 Month Old Babies can Sin by FxMasterz: 6:43pm On Mar 31
Aemmyjah:

He was not a baby
He was a child
God did not kill him
He was already terribly sick and God allowed him to die so he can be buried by his family and get proper mourning
God wanted to wipe the entire family out with cruel death.

Perhaps, the boy was showing good behavior unlike his siblings before he fell sick

Are we not saying the same thing? Whether he was a baby or a child - is there any difference?

The thing is that God refused to heal him when He was sick. He died without benefiting from God's healing because God was judging his family.
Re: Christian Says 4 Month Old Babies can Sin by Veecruz: 7:25pm On Mar 31
FxMasterz:

Does that not then justify my position that accountability cannot be pegged at a particular age? Does that not justify my saying that people develop at different paces and therefore cannot be treated the same way....

Have you seen this heavy scrutiny happen to a child below 5?

But by 7 every normal person.is already a subject of inquisition and scrutiny for their action as proven by the fact that most children with still grew through nursery and primary school together with their age mates despite the different cognitive abilities. So there is nothing.separating anyone from lyability based on cognitive difference.

As i said, you do not have any valid thing to say.

FxMasterz:

Very irrelevant response.

Of course you have to dodge for now you clearly see that you seriously pooed on yourself in not appreciating that God always used our natural and ordinary living.activities to explain His Lessons and Teachings and most especially that i know that your plan was to argue forever by raising any thing you can use to prolong the asrgument.

FxMasterz:

Irrelevant question. Was I the one who said God is nature? Were you not the one who said so?

Tell me where nature said everyone is held accountable at 7.

See Dodging and Deflection! Now you know that Natural Law and Natural Rights come from God and not Budha.

FxMasterz:

Would you tell me what you understand by what I said? I have not said anything categorically.

Exactly how you categorically pretend to not understand that there are many things outside the scriptures eg Life and living and Natural Law and Natural Rights which is you dodged aanswering "Is there any scripture which clearly says "A person should only be convicted if they.know that what they did was wrong as in the case of children and imbeciles nd slow persons as you call them. Even the word slow and slowpoke are not in the scripture, yet you are making noise as if your name FxMasterz is scriptural.

Please, you are very brainwashed
Re: Christian Says 4 Month Old Babies can Sin by FxMasterz: 8:15pm On Mar 31
[quote author=Veecruz post=129203175]

Have you seen this heavy scrutiny happen to a child below 5?
But by 7 every normal person.is already a subject of inquisition and scrutiny for their action as proven by the fact that most children with still grew through nursery and primary school together with their age mates despite the different cognitive abilities. So there is nothing.separating anyone from lyability based on cognitive difference.
So, even an slowpoke too? How do you practice your own law? Besides, man can peg an age to judge individuals, does that mean that God would use same yardstick as men? What's difficult for you to understand in these things?

As i said, you do not have any valid thing to say.

Simply because you have no single respect for the Word of God. If God's Word is of less value to you than your own 'superior' thoughts, how would you see anything of value in a Bible based position? That has always been your normal rant, even when you've never said anyone reasonable.

Of course you have to dodge for now you clearly see that you seriously pooed on yourself in not appreciating that God always used our natural and ordinary living.activities to explain His Lessons and Teachings and most especially that i know that your plan was to argue forever by raising any thing you can use to prolong the asrgument.
So, what did i.dodge? Which natural activity told you that humans become accountable at age 7?

For your information, to God, there are those who'll be accountable before 7, those who'll be accountable by.7, those who'll be accountable after 7, and those who'll even never be accountable!

See Dodging and Deflection! Now you know that Natural Law and Natural Rights come from God and not Budha.
Would you show me where I said natural laws come from Buddha? I think it's high time I stopped dignifying you with a response!

I'm the one who's supposed to ask you whether you've now seen that God is not nature as you errornously proclaimed!

Exactly how you categorically pretend to not understand that there are many things outside the scriptures eg Life and living and Natural Law and Natural Rights which is you dodged aanswering "Is there any scripture which clearly says "A person should only be convicted if they.know that what they did was wrong as in the case of children and imbeciles nd slow persons as you call them. Even the word slow and slowpoke are not in the scripture, yet you are making noise as if your name FxMasterz is scriptural.
You're not saying anything at all. Would you show me where I said people should not be held accountable for their wrongs if they don't know that what they did was wrong? If this is what you understand by all that wee have been discussing so far, I'm very sorry.

Do you even understand what the term 'accountability' is? Does a person become unaccountable because he doesn't know that what he did was wrong? How can you draw such an inference? If you don't understand something as basic as accountability, you don't have any business discussing this topic.

For clarity, let me summarize my position to you again:

God does not hold people accountable for sins until they reach the stage (not age) of accountability. Age of accountability varies from person to person because developmental.proceses are not equal. Is there anything such as stage of accountability with God? Absolutely YES! That's why such scriptures as the 'Let the little children come into me..' and the 'From 20yrs old upwards must die in the wilderness ' exist. These scriptures didn't tell us that God has an age of accountability but they tell us that God has a stage of accountability.

Now, does God have an age of accountability? NO! There's no scriptural backing for such theories. Anyone saying God holds people accountable at 7 or at any other age is just spewing his own gibberish!

Please, you are very brainwashed

What's the brainwashing in a topic about stage or age of accountability? How does anyone become brainwashed just because of his stand on such a matter? It's either you don't know the meaning of the words 'brainwashed and accountability' or you don't even understand the topic of discussion at all! How can anyone be talking about 'brainwashing' in such a matter like this? Should I even be discussing with you at all? Do you even measure up in any way?
Re: Christian Says 4 Month Old Babies can Sin by Aemmyjah(m): 8:23pm On Mar 31
FxMasterz:

Are we not saying the same thing? Whether he was a baby or a child - is there any difference?

The thing is that God refused to heal him when He was sick. He died without benefiting from God's healing because God was judging his family.

There are many of God's people that did not benefit from what they wanted but God still loved them.
David prayed that the child he had from adultery should not die. He died
Moses prayed 3 Times that he entered the promised land. He did not
Paul prayed that his thorn in the flesh be removed. It did not
Jesus prayed that the cup be removed from him. It wasn't

Would you tell me that all the firstborn of Egypt that were struck in the last plague, some were not at infant level?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is The Second Coming Of Jusus Christ Real Or Mere Imagination? / A Letter From Heaven , The Wisdom Of Christ / Part 14. How Do We Assure Ourselves That We Are Dead To Self?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 147
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.