Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,082 members, 7,821,725 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

A Man Body Shame A Lady And This Happened - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Man Body Shame A Lady And This Happened (2398 Views)

Twitter VAR: Man Loses Business Opportunity For Trying To Body Shame A Lady / Twitter Users Blast A Guy For Trying To Body-Shame A Dark Skinned Baby (Pix) / Men Who Use Sex To Shame A Woman This Is For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Man Body Shame A Lady And This Happened by Ebinpiawazuu: 6:50pm On Mar 24
This is the most annoying thing about some Men
Once you don't respond to their inbox they'll come to display stûpidity publicly

Re: A Man Body Shame A Lady And This Happened by Ebinpiawazuu: 6:52pm On Mar 24

Re: A Man Body Shame A Lady And This Happened by Jennyclay(f): 7:08pm On Mar 24
Truth is these nonsense men are always in severe pains when they get rejected. They can’t accept rejection undecided.

Just take a look at that childish man, He’s so pained. A man who can’t accept rejection is a rapist and murderer. I know what I’m saying!

That was how one useless beast attacked a lady so badly just because she rejected his nonsense proposal undecided. I wonder if she would survive that injury!

5 Likes

Re: A Man Body Shame A Lady And This Happened by FaceTanke: 7:18pm On Mar 24
🥵
Re: A Man Body Shame A Lady And This Happened by fyzaila: 9:38pm On Mar 24
For guys, don't ask a lady out more than twice either physically or online. This is why, you'll never be valued by her.

2 Likes

Re: A Man Body Shame A Lady And This Happened by FRANCISTOWN: 9:40pm On Mar 24
The screenshots the lady shared look fabricated to me. You can even do stuff like that on your phone

1 Like

Re: A Man Body Shame A Lady And This Happened by ednut1(m): 9:49pm On Mar 24
FRANCISTOWN:
The screenshots the lady shared look fabricated to me. You can even do stuff like that on your phone
he never denied them
Re: A Man Body Shame A Lady And This Happened by FRANCISTOWN: 9:50pm On Mar 24
ednut1:
he never denied them
Maybe he hasn't seen it.
Re: A Man Body Shame A Lady And This Happened by ednut1(m): 10:00pm On Mar 24
FRANCISTOWN:

Maybe he hasn't seen it.
rest. He was tagged and there is no way he wont see it. Its a normal behaviour for many guys once girl rejects you . You start saying she is ugly or not fine
Re: A Man Body Shame A Lady And This Happened by Seunpapa65: 11:11pm On Mar 24
Let me not say what is in my mind Sha
Re: A Man Body Shame A Lady And This Happened by Aaaaarghmed(m): 2:23am On Mar 25
ednut1:
rest. He was tagged and there is no way he wont see it. Its a normal behaviour for many guys once girl rejects you . You start saying she is ugly or not fine
its not a normal behaviour.
Re: A Man Body Shame A Lady And This Happened by FRANCISTOWN: 5:50am On Mar 25
ednut1:
I guess it's a normal behaviour for you too since you are sure many guys do that.

But honestly,the girl no fine. Her forehead be like blackboard.

2 Likes

Re: A Man Body Shame A Lady And This Happened by Rokiat(f): 6:52am On Mar 25
Pathetic nonsense most of these men fragile egos can not take rejection.

How you hating from outside a club you can’t even get in?

I feel second hand embarrassment for this fool.

The minute a man start calling you ugly just know you’ve won and the fool is pained.

1 Like

Re: A Man Body Shame A Lady And This Happened by TonyBby: 7:04am On Mar 25
That ain't a man, only wet fucking pussy does stupid things like this. Real men bounce and move on to the next.
Re: A Man Body Shame A Lady And This Happened by Kingcalls: 7:11am On Mar 25
Jennyclay:
Truth is these nonsense men are always in severe pains when they get rejected. They can’t accept rejection undecided.

Just take a look at that childish man, He’s so pained. A man who can’t accept rejection is a rapist and murderer. I know what I’m saying!

That was how one useless beast attacked a lady so badly just because she rejected his nonsense proposal undecided. I wonder if she would survive that injury!

Women do same...women can't handle rejection..... infact they are worse at doing so ... they will even claim rape because the man rejected them .... ask portiphars wife

1 Like

Re: A Man Body Shame A Lady And This Happened by benqo01(m): 7:17am On Mar 25
Rokiat:
Pathetic nonsense most of these men fragile egos can not take rejection.

How you hating from outside a club you can’t even get in?

I feel second hand embarrassment for this fool.

The minute a man start calling you ugly just know you’ve won and the fool is pained.

Do you have an anger problem

Re: A Man Body Shame A Lady And This Happened by Melagros(m): 9:04am On Mar 25
COMRADES are speechless with this news grin
Re: A Man Body Shame A Lady And This Happened by Talkisneeded: 10:06am On Mar 25
Na their problem Jared..

Me I dey sell herbs jaree
Re: A Man Body Shame A Lady And This Happened by Aaaaarghmed(m): 11:27am On Mar 25
FRANCISTOWN:

I guess it's a normal behaviour for you too since you are sure many guys do that.

women have rejected me and I dont even feel anything, because I dont love Dem.the ones I love did not reject me.so no biggie at all.who d Bleep cares if she rejects me or not.i dont fucking care
Re: A Man Body Shame A Lady And This Happened by Cloudflare: 12:53pm On Mar 25
Dear men,

Never ask a girl out twice being it online or physical. Once you talk to girl once and she doesn't answer, she ignores or snubs your request, forget her ASAP and move on to the next girl. For every girl that rejected you there are millions of girls out there ready to and waiting to be banged. No let one idiot make you feel down.

As a man, no dey spend your money on women, spend that money and invest in yourself instead! Then watch her chase after you

3 Likes

Re: A Man Body Shame A Lady And This Happened by Jeon(f): 12:53pm On Mar 25
If a man can kill a lady over rejection ,then what is this one?.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Body Shame A Lady And This Happened by Aaaaarghmed(m): 3:51pm On Mar 25
Ladies have killed men because they were rejected,guys no dey mumu for women .some don even committ suicide.learn to use your head and walk away.women yakpa,as in enough.
Re: A Man Body Shame A Lady And This Happened by ednut1(m): 4:30pm On Mar 25
FRANCISTOWN:

never done it. But i have seen many guys do it
Re: A Man Body Shame A Lady And This Happened by Macnnoli4(m): 9:24pm On Mar 25
I was almost confused. I thought he was comparing thick girls to non-thick girls. I won't have realized that there was some malicious intention behind it.

(1) (Reply)

Should Married People Flirt ? / Ladies : Will You Take His Ex's Engagement Ring? / We Missed You Da Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.