Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,948 members, 7,814,217 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Woman Dies After Being Hit By 22-Year-Old Driver In Lagos - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Woman Dies After Being Hit By 22-Year-Old Driver In Lagos (28324 Views)

Meet 22-Year-Old Lexie Alford Who Has Travelled To Every Country In The World / Two Men Hanging On A Moving Train Die After Being Hit By Excavator In Lagos / Hawker Falls Off A Bridge In Lagos After Being Hit By A Danfo Bus. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Dies After Being Hit By 22-Year-Old Driver In Lagos by PointZerom: 6:44am On Mar 25
Ance4Liverpool:
thats an accident, He is not going to any prison as far as he has his driving licence. May his

Don't conclude until you know why he couldn't control the vehicle.
He might be under the influence of alcohol or drug.

This might be pure man slaughter case.
Re: Woman Dies After Being Hit By 22-Year-Old Driver In Lagos by Killermamba: 6:59am On Mar 25
NaijaCoverBlog:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/3/woman-dies-after-being-hit-by-22-year-old-driver-in-lagos-2.html
the fact remains that late woman will never get justice, the same thing happened last year to my inlaws best friend at ikorodu, she died on spot and also her child died too and the other hospitalized with severe injury and a disfigured face, the useless yahoo boy ran away abandoned his car ,police tolled the car, the rest was history, the police started giving excuses for the driver na so we hear reach for the case.
Re: Woman Dies After Being Hit By 22-Year-Old Driver In Lagos by piehorse: 7:13am On Mar 25
Typical Nigerian Mentality

Labelled the 22 year old right away

Franzinni:
In life, always remember to enjoy the moment as much as possible... A new chapter in their lives just opened.

For the 22 year old yahoo boy ... You go dey wish you could turn back time but reality is a one way street ... Actions comes with consequences
Re: Woman Dies After Being Hit By 22-Year-Old Driver In Lagos by piehorse: 7:17am On Mar 25
RIP to the Dead, its a pity.
May we not be unfortunate

Lots can happen, car might be faulty, brake failure or anything we can’t say for sure till investigation is done.

Its a pity a lot of you didn’t make it early in life.
A 22 year old with a good car must a yahoo boy?

In 2024?
Get exposed and Enlighten please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Dies After Being Hit By 22-Year-Old Driver In Lagos by Franzinni: 7:21am On Mar 25
piehorse:
Typical Nigerian Mentality

Labelled the 22 year old right away

sure . You are doing the same Mr. holier than thou
Re: Woman Dies After Being Hit By 22-Year-Old Driver In Lagos by NewDea4: 7:31am On Mar 25
Ance4Liverpool:
The boy has paid his dues.He should make sure he takes care of those innocent children. May her soul RIP

Na another person parent dem dey use pay dues?
Re: Woman Dies After Being Hit By 22-Year-Old Driver In Lagos by Kaybaba5(m): 7:37am On Mar 25
thesicilian:

He's going to jail bro. Just because it's manslaughter doesn't mean he'll go scot free, it just means he won't be charged for murder. Lesser sentence, but still gets punished severely

If this happens in UK, police will investigate and if it's drunk driver it's death sentence straight away
Re: Woman Dies After Being Hit By 22-Year-Old Driver In Lagos by binary01: 7:41am On Mar 25
Franzinni:
In life, always remember to enjoy the moment as much as possible... A new chapter in their lives just opened.

For the 22 year old yahoo boy ... You go dey wish you could turn back time but reality is a one way street ... Actions comes with consequences
where was it stated he is a yahoo boy? As per poverty has rooted itself in for brain too much to accept there are young people in the country with way more money than you.
Re: Woman Dies After Being Hit By 22-Year-Old Driver In Lagos by izzou(m): 7:44am On Mar 25
thesicilian:

The way you guys boldly declare what you know nothing about on this forum is amazing

As much as what he types looks foolish, he is right.

If the family opts for an out-of-court settlement, he won't go to any jail.
Re: Woman Dies After Being Hit By 22-Year-Old Driver In Lagos by Candreva: 7:59am On Mar 25
This story makes me sad. May God open up his gates and rest her soul. She died trying to feed her family. Now what's the fate of these children? cry cry
Re: Woman Dies After Being Hit By 22-Year-Old Driver In Lagos by Candreva: 8:01am On Mar 25
Haba death sentence? Shey for your own UK wey u create? grin grin grin
Kaybaba5:

If this happens in UK, police will investigate and if it's drunk driver it's death sentence straight away
Re: Woman Dies After Being Hit By 22-Year-Old Driver In Lagos by Franzinni: 8:07am On Mar 25
binary01:
where was it stated he is a yahoo boy? As per poverty has rooted itself in for brain too much to accept there are young people in the country with way more money than you.
haha calm down before you burst a vein in your brain ... Go and relax ... Elon musk
Re: Woman Dies After Being Hit By 22-Year-Old Driver In Lagos by Sk5050: 8:16am On Mar 25
Franzinni:

The way this boys drive recklessly amazed me! Look at what he has caused those little kids. Most times they drive under the influence of alcohol or hard substances he should face the consequences and made to pay a costly price for his stupidity.
Re: Woman Dies After Being Hit By 22-Year-Old Driver In Lagos by Pootle: 8:42am On Mar 25
money buy trouble
Re: Woman Dies After Being Hit By 22-Year-Old Driver In Lagos by Bukenke86: 9:18am On Mar 25
Hmmmm.
Re: Woman Dies After Being Hit By 22-Year-Old Driver In Lagos by Obierika(m): 9:38am On Mar 25
Ance4Liverpool:
The boy has paid his dues.He should make sure he takes care of those innocent children. May her soul RIP

Which dues has he paid at 22?

Una go just dey write nonsense
Re: Woman Dies After Being Hit By 22-Year-Old Driver In Lagos by Ance4Liverpool: 9:47am On Mar 25
Obierika:

Which dues has he paid at 22?

Una go just dey write nonsense
u are a f.o.o.l for saying i wrote nonsence.
Re: Woman Dies After Being Hit By 22-Year-Old Driver In Lagos by Joy2dworldxyz: 10:03am On Mar 25
thesicilian:

How's he going to take care of them from Kirikiri Maximum Security prison? grin

Do accidental murderers go to prison??
Re: Woman Dies After Being Hit By 22-Year-Old Driver In Lagos by Obierika(m): 10:25am On Mar 25
Ance4Liverpool:
u are a f.o.o.l for saying i wrote nonsence.

You are the king of f00ls for denying that you wrote nonsense when you know for a fact that you wrote nonsense.

Would you have written that nonsense if the woman who was killed by the careless boy is a close relative of yours?

King of f00ls!!!
Re: Woman Dies After Being Hit By 22-Year-Old Driver In Lagos by jimb(m): 10:36am On Mar 25
I can swear he doesn't have a valid driver's license.
Re: Woman Dies After Being Hit By 22-Year-Old Driver In Lagos by Ance4Liverpool: 10:39am On Mar 25
Obierika:

You are the king of f00ls for denying that you wrote nonsense when you know for a fact that you wrote nonsense.

Would you have written that nonsense if the woman who was killed by the careless boy is a close relative of yours?

King of f00ls!!!
This is a holy week so i will ignore ur supidity
Re: Woman Dies After Being Hit By 22-Year-Old Driver In Lagos by Obierika(m): 10:43am On Mar 25
Ance4Liverpool:
This is a holy week so i will ignore ur supidity

It will be in your own best interest to keep your stupidity in check.

King of f00ls!!!
Re: Woman Dies After Being Hit By 22-Year-Old Driver In Lagos by aestake: 12:00pm On Mar 25
Omoapena:
All this boys wey them never sabi how to drive go dey drive electric accelerator...
Why are people se6in the roads in Nigeria?
Re: Woman Dies After Being Hit By 22-Year-Old Driver In Lagos by 7upnigeria: 12:48pm On Mar 25
Ance4Liverpool:

I doubt you know what you're saying. Dude will spend time behind bars first. Government and NGOs will ensure he pays b4 they release him.
Re: Woman Dies After Being Hit By 22-Year-Old Driver In Lagos by Abelino(m): 1:52pm On Mar 25
You called Man Slaughter an accident only? Smh
Ance4Liverpool:
thats an accident, He is not going to any prison as far as he has his driving licence. May his
Re: Woman Dies After Being Hit By 22-Year-Old Driver In Lagos by kunle4toyeyaho: 2:32pm On Mar 25
sirray001:
it is rather called tinubutuary
Expected from a supporter of a loser
Re: Woman Dies After Being Hit By 22-Year-Old Driver In Lagos by Johel(m): 6:14pm On Mar 25
Re: Woman Dies After Being Hit By 22-Year-Old Driver In Lagos by Love800(m): 4:35pm On Mar 26
What do u mean by roadside trading?
Can u define it for me?
people dat sell in built stores(houses built with concrete and block) but they are by the roadside, is it still roadside trading?
Ishilove:
This is the problem with road side trading. If we complain, people will say the government has not provided shops for them. At the end of the day removing them from the road is for their own safety
Re: Woman Dies After Being Hit By 22-Year-Old Driver In Lagos by Love800(m): 6:30pm On Mar 26
Describe selling by the roadside to me pls?
Define it?
Johel:

You see why selling by the road side is bad...I have no pity.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Khloe "I Like Miracle, Teddy A Not My Type" / 5 Things Not To Do In A Lagos Mainland Taxi / HUNGARIAN Visa Application.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.