Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Wike Blames Gov SIM For Loss Of Oil Wells To Imo State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Blames Gov SIM For Loss Of Oil Wells To Imo State (3070 Views)

Wike Blames Atiku, Saraki For PDP’s 2015 Defeat / Supreme Court Stops FG From Ceding 17 Oil Wells To Imo / Allocate Oil Wells To States, Ekiti Govt Tells FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Blames Gov SIM For Loss Of Oil Wells To Imo State by Penguin2: 9:29am On Mar 25
Ogbuu101:

I heard former IGP Okiro lived all his life as an Imo State indigene.
When he wanted to contest for IGP,he started claiming Rivers, for obvious reasons.

The funny thing is that other Nigerians see them as Igbo. They are the only ones that tell themselves that they are not Igbos.

It’s one of the reasons the north and west are scared of Igbo presidency. They are afraid some of these will be corrected and they don’t want it.

They like it the an Ikwerre man would come out and say he’s not Igbo.

This is somebody that is more Igbo than somebody from Nsukka and Abakaliki.

And you say that’s not sickness?

1 Like

Re: Wike Blames Gov SIM For Loss Of Oil Wells To Imo State by paramakina202: 9:34am On Mar 25
Penguin2:

The funny thing is that other Nigerians see them as Igbo. They are the only ones that tell themselves that they are not Igbos.

It’s one of the reasons the north and west are scared of Igbo presidency. They are afraid some of these will be corrected and they don’t want it.

The bolded is absolute nonsense!
Nobody is more Igbo than any Igbo not even Ikweres with their identity crisis.Stop insulting Nsukka and Abakaliki folks to appease the Ikwerres.

5 Likes

Re: Wike Blames Gov SIM For Loss Of Oil Wells To Imo State by Penguin2: 9:54am On Mar 25
paramakina202:

The bolded is absolute nonsense!
Nobody is more Igbo than any Igbo not even Ikweres with their identity crisis.Stop insulting Nsukka and Abakaliki folks to appease the Ikwerres.
Do you know where I’m from?
Re: Wike Blames Gov SIM For Loss Of Oil Wells To Imo State by Abagworo(m): 10:15am On Mar 25
Fubara is a man of peace in whom Rivers people are well pleased. Rivers State is lucky to have such a man as Governor
Re: Wike Blames Gov SIM For Loss Of Oil Wells To Imo State by paramakina202: 10:17am On Mar 25
Penguin2:

Do you know where I’m from?

Where you are from is irrelivant you made a false statement that Ikwerre are more Igbo than Nsukka and Abakaliki people is bullşhit. No Igbo is less than the other.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Blames Gov SIM For Loss Of Oil Wells To Imo State by LOVEALAIGBO: 1:27pm On Mar 25
Penguin2:

That’s where it’s most painful.

I really thought she was going to remember her lineage for a minute but I guess, to her, bribe is ticker than blood.

A case that had already been won at the High and Appeal Court, only for that witch to be unfortunate.

But na night come, day no finish.

Hehehehehe grin grin grin
Re: Wike Blames Gov SIM For Loss Of Oil Wells To Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 6:32pm On Mar 25
LOVEALAIGBO:

It's not just a Rivers thing, but a nationwide problem.....with a few isolated exceptions! The thuggish and money-driven nature of Nigerian partisan-politics throws up the kind of sorry characters we find engaged in politics in our states and eventually at the national level!

No, Rivers ones are a different level. The behave like the evil uncle in Nollywood movies. completely ignorant and constantly in drama. Most politicians leave a lot to desire but it's always the Rivers ones that behave like a stick carrying agbero

2 Likes

Re: Wike Blames Gov SIM For Loss Of Oil Wells To Imo State by Penguin2: 6:51pm On Mar 25
paramakina202:

Where you are from is irrelivant you made a false statement that Ikwerre are more Igbo than Nsukka and Abakaliki people is bullşhit. No Igbo is less than the other.
Granted!

But my didn’t suggest either suggest that Ikwerres were more Igbo than Abakaliki and Nsukka people.

I was just making a point; and I had the ability of the generality of Ndigbo to understand the three dialects in mind.

1 Like

Re: Wike Blames Gov SIM For Loss Of Oil Wells To Imo State by Ogene001: 7:41pm On Mar 25
Rivers state is a big fraud. Apart from ikwerre, Ogba and ekpeye that are confused about their ethnicity what are the rest of the igbos doing in Rivers state? Oyigbo and Etche are Abia people. Egbema is Imo. Ndoni is Anambra

3 Likes

Re: Wike Blames Gov SIM For Loss Of Oil Wells To Imo State by Oghene86: 7:44pm On Mar 25
Papparassi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOVpzTjYzkw?si=_WNRFCkbpYSj0TI_

Wike go and rest and enjoy your time with your family, all this struggle is for what exactly?

You're already a made man, go and rest, you are even struggling to talk, you need to rest and leave politics alone.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Blames Gov SIM For Loss Of Oil Wells To Imo State by Ogene001: 7:47pm On Mar 25
Penguin2:

Nobody is actually Igbo neither is anybody more Igbo than the other. Igbo is just a group of similar tribes

2 Likes

Re: Wike Blames Gov SIM For Loss Of Oil Wells To Imo State by paramakina202: 8:49pm On Mar 25
Penguin2:

Granted!

But my didn’t suggest either suggest that Ikwerres were more Igbo than Abakaliki and Nsukka people.

I was just making a point; and I had the ability of the generality of Ndigbo to understand the three dialects in mind.
Still dialect difference doesn't make one group more or lesser Igbo. Ma ka odiba. Udo!
Re: Wike Blames Gov SIM For Loss Of Oil Wells To Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 12:13am On Mar 26
Ogene001:
Rivers state is a big fraud. Apart from ikwerre, Ogba and ekpeye that are confused about their ethnicity what are the rest of the igbos doing in Rivers state? Oyigbo and Etche are Abia people. Egbema is Imo. Ndoni is Anambra

Rivers state is a scam created do to reduce the amount of oil and sea access Igbos have. If you look at a map of it from skyview, you will even laugh
Re: Wike Blames Gov SIM For Loss Of Oil Wells To Imo State by Mrexcell(m): 12:32am On Mar 26
Penguin2:

That’s where it’s most painful.

I really thought she was going to remember her lineage for a minute but I guess, to her, bribe is ticker than blood.

A case that had already been won at the High and Appeal Court, only for that witch to be unfortunate.

But na night come, day no finish.

Has the supreme court reviewed that judgment? Nothing in the news of recent about it I don't know where this poster got his own news from.
Re: Wike Blames Gov SIM For Loss Of Oil Wells To Imo State by Penguin2: 12:40am On Mar 26
Mrexcell:

Has the supreme court reviewed that judgment? Nothing in the news of recent about it I don't know where this poster got his own news from.
I think we should rather be asking Wike that question.

He needs to tell Rivers people how and when Rivers lost oil wells to Imo State.

4 Likes

Re: Wike Blames Gov SIM For Loss Of Oil Wells To Imo State by Whalis: 3:32am On Mar 26
Ogbuu101:

I heard former IGP Okiro lived all his life as an Imo State indigene.
When he wanted to contest for IGP,he started claiming Rivers, for obvious reasons.

He used Rivers State slot and quota

(1) (2) (Reply)

North Niger And East Are More Developed Western Niger Picture By Musiwa / - / Open MEMO To Ijaws: How Soon We Forget The Kaima Declaration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.