Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,587 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Putin Announces That Jesus And Mary Were Black. Video Insude - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Putin Announces That Jesus And Mary Were Black. Video Insude (7077 Views)

Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo / Abdulmumin Jibrin Announces That He Is Leaving APC / Ben Murray-bruce Announces That Silverbird Group Will Only Finance Electric Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Announces That Jesus And Mary Were Black. Video Insude by AcadaWriter1: 8:10am On Mar 25
Nice..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin Announces That Jesus And Mary Were Black. Video Insude by sukkot: 8:14am On Mar 25
paramakina202:

Putin is untouchable he is not Kadafi or Sadam.
of course he is untouchable

2 Likes

Re: Putin Announces That Jesus And Mary Were Black. Video Insude by ConfidentialDoc: 9:39am On Mar 25
West Africa is the landing point of fleeing Jews from Israel.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Announces That Jesus And Mary Were Black. Video Insude by ahmedio2017(m): 9:45am On Mar 25
Bestbrain123:
I don't believe the two, there has never been any God like that....so just because of war the two old bestfriends, one thought it wise selfishily to spaw a lie.. he will use to manipulate the gullible blacks to support and fight on his own side... JUST TO WIN WAR... sorry to such nonsense i can't fall for that. NO ONE TRUELY KNOWS HOW GOD LOOKS IF THERE IS ANY AT ALL.

Shut up deadbrain
Someone is trying to correct your brain you are still misbehaving, pele.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Putin Announces That Jesus And Mary Were Black. Video Insude by Armaggedon: 9:48am On Mar 25
ConfidentialDoc:
more like Hebrew.

4 Likes

Re: Putin Announces That Jesus And Mary Were Black. Video Insude by A4alpha: 9:49am On Mar 25
Believe this new mind game then I will help you to believe that black man were not really black instead they were turn black by the west. Putin is playing a mind game with African as he seek to conquer you lot in an effort to induce the so called new world order.

Africans are indeed slaves for the white man.

They play una pin pong!
Rubish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Announces That Jesus And Mary Were Black. Video Insude by jazzman7711: 10:20am On Mar 25
Iamicekid:
Na USA and other countries don white wash unna thinking now, go Rome for Vatican the pope there, the picture of Jesus there is a black man, na unna wey mumu dey follow all this story wey USA and the Britain don show unna, since they don colonize the whole media, they even paint Putin as a bad person whereby na them be the evil people

Absolutely.

The pope worships a BLACK JESUS.

I have seen the pictures.

They posted Africans to be worshiping a white man while they secretly worship the original rendition.

No wonder Africans’ prayers generally go unanswered.

They are praying to a non-existent, fake caricature.

4 Likes

Re: Putin Announces That Jesus And Mary Were Black. Video Insude by jazzman7711: 10:23am On Mar 25
A4alpha:
Believe this new mind game then I will help you to believe that black man were not really black instead they were turn black by the west. Putin is playing a mind game with African as he seek to conquer you lot in an effort to induce the so called new world order.

They play una pin pong!
Rubish

SHUT UP YOUR SLAVE LIPS.

The bible itself states and implies it REPEATEDLY that the Hebrews were BLACKS, you stooge of western imperialism.

Zephaniah 3:10

“From beyond the rivers of Ethiopia, my suppliants, even the daughter of my DISPERSED shall bring my offering.”

Standing in Israel, “beyond the great Nile river” is WEST AND CENTRAL AFRICA.

Lamentations 5:10 “Our skin is black like an oven from the terrible famine..”

Only NEGROES turn “black like an oven” during famine. We call it ashy black. Or sooty black. Go on Google images and see old images of famine in Ethiopia, Sudan etc. The starving and malnourished people turn smoky black.

Amos 9:7

“Are you not just like the ETHIOPIANS unto me, o children of Israel, said the Lord”.

Of course the biblical name for black Africans was ‘Ethiopians’.

Job 30:30

“My skin is black…!”

SO IT’S RIGHT THERE IN THE BIBLE.

But you won’t see it because the British did occult Jazz for you not to read the parts you’re supposed to read, so you can worship a fake white non-existent ‘saviour’, thereby worshipping them, the whites, and seeing them as your gods.

Their trick worked spectacularly for them.

Thank goodness for Vladimir Putin.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Putin Announces That Jesus And Mary Were Black. Video Insude by Bestbrain123(m): 10:57am On Mar 25
ahmedio2017 post=:

Shut up deadbrain
Someone is trying to correct your brain you are still misbehaving, pele.
either black or gullible or the two...
Re: Putin Announces That Jesus And Mary Were Black. Video Insude by MostHigh: 11:02am On Mar 25
We are in the end game...Oyibo voluntarily making obescience to the dudu God. Vlad like Cyrus is on the right side of history!
sukkot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hm0clT6bdRY&t=323s

So as we know when the European renaissance happened all the global images were seized and whitewashed by Michelangelo and Leonardo da Vinci and the old images were hidden in vaults all over Europe and Russia and they all agreed to keep the old images as a secret between them but that secret was exposed by Putin as a form of warfare seeing as nato are on the verge of nuking his country and so he has revealed that the Christ and Mary were black people and he has all the images, about 1700 pictures. He says from now on Russia is only worshipping black Jesus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin Announces That Jesus And Mary Were Black. Video Insude by MostHigh: 11:04am On Mar 25
And landing point of returning Hebrews from the diaspora. 2027 comes to mind... Massive Japada!
ConfidentialDoc:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Announces That Jesus And Mary Were Black. Video Insude by MostHigh: 11:08am On Mar 25
Study to show yourself approved. smiley
Bestbrain123:
I don't believe the two, there has never been any God like that....so just because of war the two old bestfriends, one thought it wise selfishily to spaw a lie.. he will use to manipulate the gullible blacks to support and fight on his own side... JUST TO WIN WAR... sorry to such nonsense i can't fall for that. NO ONE TRUELY KNOWS HOW GOD LOOKS IF THERE IS ANY AT ALL.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin Announces That Jesus And Mary Were Black. Video Insude by MostHigh: 11:11am On Mar 25
Yashuah was no Christian.... He was of the WAY[color=#990000][/color]. Christianity is a fictional creation. If you study then these things are revealed to you.
Bestbrain123:
and i am sure you did'nt mention the christian God either.. stop confusing your self AND seek understanding.. tell me also that the jesus you mention is right there with you in flesh and blood.. CONFUSION IN CHRISTIANITY.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin Announces That Jesus And Mary Were Black. Video Insude by ThierryJay: 11:12am On Mar 25
Brother Sukkot, pls stop propagating this we wuz kangz sh1t. It gives ammunition for racists to ridicule us.

Since when did Putin become an historical authority on black genealogies for his pronouncements to be infallible?

Without concrete evidence, all these are just amusing conspiratorial tales.
Re: Putin Announces That Jesus And Mary Were Black. Video Insude by bobestman(m): 11:18am On Mar 25
I have been saying this for long here and even said it will be revealed one day. The Vatican should also reveal the image of the true Christ they kept underground. For those who think it is politics, it is not. This is the case of a guy who knows the secrets of an organation. They then want him to do something which he refused. They then decided to take him down. He then said they should do whatever they can but he will reveal all their top secrets. Wake up Africans, Putin is fighting for your freedom which is near according to the biblical times. Putin is a black man on a white costumes

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Putin Announces That Jesus And Mary Were Black. Video Insude by jazzman7711: 11:24am On Mar 25
ThierryJay:
Brother Sukkot, pls stop propagating this we wuz kangz sh1t. It gives ammunition for racists to ridicule us.

Since when did Putin become an historical authority on black genealogies for his pronouncements to be infallible?

SHUT UP.

What evidence do you expect to see that hasn’t been presented?

They have shown you ancient pictorial representations of the Hebrews as being blacks.

You can go on Google Images now and type in ‘black Madonna’ and see HUNDREDS of medieval images from churches across Europe showing a BLACK MARY HOLDING A BLACK JESUS.

So it’s not just Russia and Putin that know the truth. Putin is just stating openly what many of us have been saying for decades.

They have shown you biblical passages stating and implying the Hebrews were blacks.

What evidence were you given before accepting they were white people?

Did you even demand to see any evidence?

Conditioned, brainwashed thing.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Putin Announces That Jesus And Mary Were Black. Video Insude by mbos: 11:48am On Mar 25
THE TRUE COLOUR OF ANCIENT JEWS HAS BEEN IN CONTENTION FOR CENTURIES
A4alpha:

They play una pin pong!
Rubish

1 Like

Re: Putin Announces That Jesus And Mary Were Black. Video Insude by jazzman7711: 11:50am On Mar 25
ConfidentialDoc:

Yep. Over a million black Hebrews fled into Africa at the fall of Jerusalem, to escape the Roman invaders around the 7th century AD.

That number would have multiplied to around 600 million people in Africa today as their descendants, ie roughly half the African population, majority of them in West and Central Africa.

In Nigeria we have at least THREE major groups descended from the region of Israel and they Still retain their ancient names: Igbo/Hebrew. Edo/Edom, Ijebu/Jebusites.

Kano could be referring to those from the land of Canaan.

The Yoruba title for local chiefs is Baale.

They existed in ancient Israel, and were called the ‘Baale of Judah’ meaning ‘the lords of Judah’.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baale_of_Judah#:~:text=Baale%20of%20Judah%2C%20meaning%20%22lords,city%20is%20called%20Kirjath%2Djearim.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Putin Announces That Jesus And Mary Were Black. Video Insude by sukkot: 11:57am On Mar 25
MostHigh:
We are in the end game...Oyibo voluntarily making obescience to the dudu God. Vlad like Cyrus is on the right side of history!
you know it brother, the finish line. This what we been waiting for all these years bro. It’s here. Almost

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Announces That Jesus And Mary Were Black. Video Insude by sukkot: 12:07pm On Mar 25
PulaPower:
I didn’t see any Putin announcement from the video posted..
go to like the 1 minute mark or so

1 Like

Re: Putin Announces That Jesus And Mary Were Black. Video Insude by sukkot: 12:08pm On Mar 25
ConfidentialDoc:
indeed very true

2 Likes

Re: Putin Announces That Jesus And Mary Were Black. Video Insude by sukkot: 12:16pm On Mar 25
ThierryJay:

well we wuz kangz mafuka, and screw the opinion of a redneck. Find your balls bro

1 Like

Re: Putin Announces That Jesus And Mary Were Black. Video Insude by ConfidentialDoc: 12:30pm On Mar 25
MostHigh:
And landing point of returning Hebrews from the diaspora. 2027 comes to mind... Massive Japada!

Japada is surely gonna happen ....the West is toast literally ... nuclear war on the horizon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Announces That Jesus And Mary Were Black. Video Insude by jazzman7711: 12:40pm On Mar 25
sukkot:
well truth be told power was given to them divinely so even if we knew the information it still wouldn’t change the outcome. Only difference is we would have known why we were going through all we are going through as a race . All the affliction and tribulations. It’s cuz we are the biblical hebrews. These are the deuteronomy 28 curses. JUDGEMENT WILL START AT MY HOUSE FIRST. we are first in judgement. White man is next 🤣 whiteman go soon collect divine wotowoto

You are actually right.

Deuteronomy 28 lists all the problems blacks would experience, from the slave trade (“I will take you to Egypt again in ships”) to colonialism to even corruption, mismanagement, and backwardness, which were described in general as ‘blindness’.

And later on Yahweh promised to free us from those curses and face the Gentiles with heavy punishment to the point of making them our slaves.

“He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity..”

I reckon we could be getting to that point soon.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Putin Announces That Jesus And Mary Were Black. Video Insude by A4alpha: 12:50pm On Mar 25
What exactly is this brainwashed and defeated slave talking about? You claim to know the bible abi? Where is Moses from? who is Joseph and Mary? where is their ancestral land? abi them don chase your papa commot for their ancestral land into Nigeria abi na Ethiopia? LOL

You will soon receive another revelation from your slave king who knows exactly how to press your mumu bottom, to lure an African man is very easy, just speak RELIGION Boom! they are netted! This is exactly what the missionaries used to capture you even when their statements weren't correlating. One spoke about Christianity and the other Islam, I'm 100% sure that if Buddies and Hindus have had their way just in time by now your papa for follow them they shout HINNNDUU, BUDDIIIE.

Abegi commot there!!

jazzman7711:

SHUT UP YOUR SLAVE LIPS.

The bible itself states and implies it REPEATEDLY that the Hebrews were BLACKS, you stooge of western imperialism.

“From beyond the rivers of Ethiopia, my suppliants, even the daughter of my DISPERSED shall bring my offering.”

Only NEGROES turn “black like an oven” during famine. We call it ashy black. Or sooty black. Go on Google images and see old images of famine in Ethiopia, Sudan etc. The starving and malnourished people turn smoky black.

“Are you not just like the ETHIOPIANS unto me, o children of Israel, said the Lord”.

“My skin is black upon me!”

But you won’t see it because the British did occult Jazz for you not to read the parts you’re supposed to read, so you can worship a fake white non-existent ‘saviour’, thereby worshipping them, the whites, and seeing them as your gods.

Re: Putin Announces That Jesus And Mary Were Black. Video Insude by Iamanoited: 12:54pm On Mar 25
[JESUS IS EXCELLENT BEYOND COLOUR. JESUS IS THE WORD OF THE GRAND ORDER DOMINION. JESUS IS THE FIGMENT OF OUR FAITH, HOPE, PEACE AND LOVE]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin Announces That Jesus And Mary Were Black. Video Insude by peleson1: 1:09pm On Mar 25
jazzman7711:

SHUT UP YOUR SLAVE LIPS.

“My skin is black upon me!”

Wow..

1 Like

Re: Putin Announces That Jesus And Mary Were Black. Video Insude by Bestbrain123(m): 1:39pm On Mar 25
MostHigh post=:
Study to show yourself approved. smiley
blacks should not be glad about hearing Jesus is black.. Thats stupidity. most important thing is not how Jesus is or his colour.. That nonsense to me ..most essencial thing is finding the truth.
Re: Putin Announces That Jesus And Mary Were Black. Video Insude by Bestbrain123(m): 1:46pm On Mar 25
A4alpha post=:

They play una pin pong!
Rubish
you made a good point.
Re: Putin Announces That Jesus And Mary Were Black. Video Insude by proxillin(m): 1:57pm On Mar 25
This is not a religion preaching. This is about educating the body of Christ. Now that the truth is out that Jesus was a black man. Are you still going to be imagining a white man with Curly hair appearing to you in dreams and vision? No that’s not Jesus. That’s is your Imagination.
Churches are afraid to tell their members about the new truth. Its better for churches to take the lead and tell them the truth now and not wait till their members read the news on their own. This can lead to massive rebellion in the body of Christ.

Some of us knew Jesus was a black man years ago, but we are afraid to speak out thanks to fear of being called names, loosing our friends and demonization. Now that his true picture is out, we can come to the surface and talk about it.

Its common sense. King Solomon addressed himself as a black man “ I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon.” Songs of Solomon1:5.

Jesus never had a curly strand of hair or a white skin that’s why he was described in Revelation 1:14 “His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire; And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they.”. White people don’t have wooly hair. Fine brass is not white.. Its black. The bible is not confusing. Daniel 10:6 described his skin as a burnished bronze. perfect depiction of a black man.

That guy painted on calendar and walls inside Church is the Son of a Roman emperor.
Many science Journals have proven that the first man on earth was a black man. Thanks to gene replay technology.

Moses was able to grow among black Egyptians unnoticed because he too was black like them.

Enoch gave birth to white skinned baby and he considered it abomination. How can a white person give birth to a white baby and become apprensive. It means he must have been a black man.

Its not going to be surprising if you reject him as your brother again. We did it when he was alive. We always reject Yeshua. We always believe a black man cannot be the messiah.

You can say it does not matter. God does not have any skin color. No the truth matters.

1. The people that changed him from back to white actually knew what they did. A powerful slavery strategy that has worked for many century.
2. Spiritual contamination. Black people don’t even know they are the real Jews.
3. Changing the look of Jesus Christ is dishonesty and Yah does not operate in dishonesty.

I know this is shocking. It will be hard to let go of that handsome white man. But don't forget Lucifer was described as the a very handsome angel.

Finally, Israeli Government have banned the teaching of Jesus in Israel. Talk about Jesus and go to Prison.

Because Jesus was not their brother. He was a black man. Those people living in Israel today are white Romans. They stole Jerusalem from us. Thats why they hate Jesus.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Announces That Jesus And Mary Were Black. Video Insude by Iamanoited: 2:02pm On Mar 25
PUTIN IS A SCHEMER.
Re: Putin Announces That Jesus And Mary Were Black. Video Insude by proxillin(m): 2:06pm On Mar 25
Iamanoited:
PUTIN IS A SCHEMER.

Many Government of this world have the prove...Ethopians have always been following Black Jesus...don't forget Euthopia housed many early christian monks before Rome killed many of them.

Putin can play politics with it. Buts a fact many Governments have been covering...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See How This Sokoto APC Senator Who Just Decamped To PDP Was Recieved In Sokoto / Tinubu Expresses Sadness Over OPEC Chief, Barkindo's Passing / Nigeria's Former Speaker Join People's Trust, Endorses Hashim For President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.