Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,449 members, 7,836,789 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Travel To Finland Or Receive 6m Naira - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel To Finland Or Receive 6m Naira (1090 Views)

From Russia To Finland It's Advisable? / I Got The Opportunity To Travel To Finland. / From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Travel To Finland Or Receive 6m Naira by Thegamingorca(m): 6:58am On Apr 03
Evidenx:
TAKE THE VISA,IF IT TURNS OUT TO BE FAKE,YOUR UNCLE WILL FEEL BAD AND STILL TRY YO HELP YOU OUT FOR SECURING YOU A FAKE VISA,BUT IF YOU TAKE THE 6M ,YOUR UNCLE NOR GO REASON YOUR MATTER AGAIN BECAUSE HE DON SETTLE YOU FOR LIFE WITH THE 6M.
Lmao
Re: Travel To Finland Or Receive 6m Naira by Gerrard59(m): 7:04am On Apr 03
dkidd:

Why must he be Yoruba or part of the group?

The majority of Nigeria's cocoa is cultivated and harvested in the Southwest. To make an entrance into the zone by communicating with farmers and industry players, one needs to speak the language. An alternative is the Akwa /Cross region, where Igbo, Efik and Pidgin are spoken.
Re: Travel To Finland Or Receive 6m Naira by dkidd: 1:07pm On Apr 03
Gerrard59:

The majority of Nigeria's cocoa is cultivated and harvested in the Southwest. To make an entrance into the zone by communicating with farmers and industry players, one needs to speak the language. An alternative is the Akwa /Cross region, where Igbo, Efik and Pidgin are spoken.
I understand u sha but I want to go into it and I'm not Yoruba or any of those people u mentioned. I think it's about willingness to learn how it works and capacity to own and control resources are what matters most. Yoruba farmers speak pidgin too
Re: Travel To Finland Or Receive 6m Naira by Gerrard59(m): 1:23pm On Apr 03
dkidd:

I understand u sha but I want to go into it and I'm not Yoruba or any of those people u mentioned. I think it's about willingness to learn how it works and capacity to own and control resources are what matters most. Yoruba farmers speak pidgin too

Humans are tribal; they would prefer someone who looks, speaks and thinks like them. If you have someone who is willing to show you the ropes or you have plenty money to navigate the process (money removes the language aspect), good. But remember, you are sourcing these cocoa beans from farmers in the hinterlands, aka thick forests. There is a reason commodity firms employ people who speak the language of the region where they source a particular raw material.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Off To Iraq Via Afghanistan / *** Life In Paris *** / How Can I Start A Travel Agency Office?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.