Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Why Are Some Yoruba Criticizing Alex Otti - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Some Yoruba Criticizing Alex Otti (1603 Views)

No Man's Land And The Shamelessness Of Some Yoruba People / Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Are Pressuring Me To Beg The Presidency / Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Conspired To Get Me Assassinated (2) (3) (4)

Why Are Some Yoruba Criticizing Alex Otti by Funkyswagzz(m): 12:19am On Mar 25
I came across this post on twitter I felt so disgusted. Does it mean that some yorubas can't be happy with what Alex otti is doing in abia state. They've attacked Peter obi to the point if he wears a yoruba cap they call him empty head. Mind you these are the people that complain igbo insult people alot. What exactly is wrong with these people? I hardly go on twitter cos once I open it I feel disgusted, it's such a toxic place. Just read what they are saying I don't know if am to call them sadists or natural born haters.

Re: Why Are Some Yoruba Criticizing Alex Otti by IduNaOba: 12:34am On Mar 25
Otti is working.
Ndigbo no dey stan nonsense

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Yoruba Criticizing Alex Otti by yarimo(m): 12:41am On Mar 25
ALEX OTTI is a disgrace to good governernce nothing is happening in ABIA STATE in reality undecided undecided undecided

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Yoruba Criticizing Alex Otti by Ofunaofu: 12:47am On Mar 25
yarimo:
ALEX OTTI is a disgrace to good governernce nothing is happening in ABIA STATE in reality undecided undecided undecided

While your state governor is a disgrace to what?

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Are Some Yoruba Criticizing Alex Otti by softtorce: 12:48am On Mar 25
I laugh when I see foolish threads such as this.

Are Igbos happy for Sanwolu with all the projects he commissioned ? If Alex Otti is given 20 years can he accomplish 1/10th of the project Sanwolu commissioned already talk more of the ones he is presently undertaking ?!

Can we say you are sadists or natural born haters. You don't need to reply just showing you how foolishly senseless many of you terrible people are.

Funkyswagzz:
I came across this post on twitter I felt so disgusted. Does it mean that some yorubas can't be happy with what Alex otti is doing in abia state. They've attacked Peter obi to the point if he wears a yoruba cap they call him empty head. Mind you these are the people that complain igbo insult people alot. What exactly is wrong with these people? I hardly go on twitter cos once I open it I feel disgusted, it's such a toxic place. Just read what they are saying I don't know if am to call them sadists or natural born haters.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Yoruba Criticizing Alex Otti by Slytiger: 12:50am On Mar 25
Mtchew. All these useless threads..While Otti is bowing to Tinubu and telling ibos that Tinubu would perform.

Oga na master.

Re: Why Are Some Yoruba Criticizing Alex Otti by yarimo(m): 12:54am On Mar 25
Ofunaofu:

While your state governor is a disgrace to what?
otti is the worst and unserious governor in Nigeria, he should resign and hand over to serious person

18 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Yoruba Criticizing Alex Otti by Ofunaofu: 12:57am On Mar 25
yarimo:
otti is the worst and unserious governor in Nigeria, he should resign and hand over to serious person

Mention one project your state governor has executed since coming on board

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Some Yoruba Criticizing Alex Otti by Funkyswagzz(m): 12:58am On Mar 25
softtorce:
I laugh when I see foolish threads such as this.

Are Igbos happy for Sanwolu

Absolutely I haven't seen anyone criticizing sanwo olu the way they are dragging otti left right and center. Even that guy who went viral about his inability to purchase inhaler said sanwo olu built train for igbos. Like how can you be so myopic on development happening in lagos yet u say the governor built train station for igbos. Its either you people are sick or something. The only period I know igbos are not happy is when the governor destroyed there houses. Aside from that point out any igbo person that is not happy with development in lagos state

Re: Why Are Some Yoruba Criticizing Alex Otti by chopnaira: 1:25am On Mar 25
Funkyswagzz:

Absolutely I haven't seen anyone criticizing sanwo olu the way they are dragging otti left right and center. Even that guy who went viral about his inability to purchase inhaler said sanwo olu built train for igbos. Like how can you be so myopic on development happening in lagos yet u say the governor built train state for igbos. Its either you people are sick or something. The only period I know igbos are not happy is when the governor destroyed there houses. Aside from that point out any igbo person that is not happy with development in lagos state
Same Sanwo Olu that Nnamdi Kanu told IPOB and Ibo thugs in Lagos to attack. Dey play you hear. What was Sanwo Olu's offence when Ibo thugs were told to attack him physically.

Even ibos were making mockery of the blue line when it was still being built and posting edited videos of the train being pushed. This week alone some ibo girl posted that Lagos was smelly and all her Ibo kith and kin were posting all sort of rubbish in her replies on twitter.

You people can't take half of what you dish out. Ordinary dragging on twitter, and you are already crying.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Some Yoruba Criticizing Alex Otti by yarimo(m): 1:31am On Mar 25
Ofunaofu:

Mention one project your state governor has executed since coming on board
none because my state governor Alex otti is a fraudster not ready for good governernce

Re: Why Are Some Yoruba Criticizing Alex Otti by Goodvibes007: 1:47am On Mar 25
Funkyswagzz:
Where is the lie? They are not the only one complaining that Igbos insult a lot. Even a leader and former Governor in igboland said same thing.

All what you seeing now are pushback from your continuous insult of Tinubu. You think Yorubas are Hausa/Fulani that kept quiet for 8 years while you dished all sort of disgusting and barbaric insults on Buhari. If you attack the politician alone it would have even been better, but an Igbo man would drag and insult the entire tribe including those that did not even vote for Buhari or Tinubu.

Anyway. We thank you all for helping to make many Yorubas aware of how much the ibos haves always hated them just as the Igbos have always hated the Hausas/Fulanis.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Some Yoruba Criticizing Alex Otti by Funkyswagzz(m): 1:50am On Mar 25
Goodvibes007:

Where is the lie? They are not the only one complaining that Igbos insult a lot. Even a leader and former Governor in igboland said same thing.

All what you seeing now are pushback from your continuous insult of Tinubu. You think Yorubas are Hausa/Fulani that kept quiet for 8 years while you dished all sort of disgusting and barbaric insults on Buhari. If you attack the politician alone it would have even been better, but an Igbo man would drag and insult the entire tribe including those that did not even vote for Buhari or Tinubu.

Anyway. We thank you all for helping to make many Yorubas aware of how much the ibos haves always hated them just as the Igbos have always hated the Hausas/Fulanis.

Please for your information this post is not about nnamdi kanu nor awolowo. Please don't derail the topic. Am talking about Alex otti and the reason most yorubas are not happy with what is happening in abia state

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Are Some Yoruba Criticizing Alex Otti by Goodvibes007: 1:52am On Mar 25
Funkyswagzz:

Please for your information this post is not about nnamdi kanu nor awolowo. Please don't derail the topic
It's about Ibos yorubas insult criticism. For your information. Nnamdi Kanu insulted many Yorubas. Keep enjoying the pushback. We are just warming up.

Re: Why Are Some Yoruba Criticizing Alex Otti by Funkyswagzz(m): 1:56am On Mar 25
Goodvibes007:

It's about Ibos insult. For your information. Nnamdi Kanu insulted many Yorubas. Keep enjoy the pushback. We are just warming up.

Please am not here to talk about nnamdi kanu go create a topic about him not here

Re: Why Are Some Yoruba Criticizing Alex Otti by Bookhub: 1:57am On Mar 25
They are APC miscreants not yoruba as per say.

Re: Why Are Some Yoruba Criticizing Alex Otti by Goodvibes007: 1:59am On Mar 25
Funkyswagzz:

Please am not here to talk about nnamdi kanu go create a topic about him not here
Sharap. Is the girl (Miracle Chukwu) below Nnamdi kanu...

16 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Yoruba Criticizing Alex Otti by Goodvibes007: 2:02am On Mar 25
Another idiot below 👇

Re: Why Are Some Yoruba Criticizing Alex Otti by Funkyswagzz(m): 2:03am On Mar 25
Goodvibes007:

Sharap. Is the girl (Miracle Chukwu) below Nnamdi kanu...

Obviously there are places in Lagos that are slum which is a known fact even some road network in mainland is crazy but I don't dispute the fact that sanwo olu is working. Read the comment of those who criticise otti and tell me if it coexist with the current reality in abia state. Be truthful to yourself

Re: Why Are Some Yoruba Criticizing Alex Otti by Slytiger: 2:07am On Mar 25
Goodvibes007:
Another idiot below 👇
You dey mind those fools. Is there anyway on Nairaland when they don't insult and critisize Tinubu grin
What you are seeing right now is there usual victim mentality.

Re: Why Are Some Yoruba Criticizing Alex Otti by Slytiger: 2:07am On Mar 25
Funkyswagzz:

Obviously there are places in Lagos that are slum which is a known fact even some road network in mainland is crazy but I don't dispute the fact that sanwo olu is working. Read the comment of those and tell me if it coexist with the current reality in abia state. Be truthful to yourself
What of Aba. Very dirty city...Infact the whole of Abia state is a slum.

It's a fact that Abia state resident celebrated open gutter and Julius Berger signboard. So what's the point of you funny thread again.

Re: Why Are Some Yoruba Criticizing Alex Otti by Bridget95(f): 2:08am On Mar 25
yarimo:
Na one of dem be dis ooo

See am here

Re: Why Are Some Yoruba Criticizing Alex Otti by Funkyswagzz(m): 2:15am On Mar 25
Slytiger:

What of Aba. Very dirty city...Infact the whole of Abia state is a slum.

It's a fact that Abia state resident celebrated gutter and Julius Berger signboard. So what's the point of you funny thread again.

You see I don't mix fact with sentiment. If you say to me aba is a slum before Alex otti came I will never argue with you. If you are on tik tok I would like you to search @kepukeputv and observe the work going on in abia state. I deal with facts on ground so it's left for you carry on with your propaganda or watch the work this young man is doing.

Look am not saying other governors are not working buh at least be happy and celebrate with others at the right time. So take your time and get informed

Re: Why Are Some Yoruba Criticizing Alex Otti by rinzaugustine: 2:23am On Mar 25
They are starving, frustrated and feel mentally enslaved to igbos. You can’t find a successful Yoruba like Chief Adebanjo, Ganiyu Adams, Rufai Oseni, Falz and co weeping to igbos in bitterness

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Some Yoruba Criticizing Alex Otti by Slytiger: 2:26am On Mar 25
Funkyswagzz:

You see I don't mix fact with sentiment. If you say to me aba is a slum before Alex otti came I will never argue with you. If you are on tik tok I would like you to search @kepukeputv and observe the work going on in abia state. I deal with facts on ground so it's left for you carry on with your propaganda or watch the work this young man is doing.

Look am not saying other governors are not working buh at least be happy and celebrate with others at the right time. So take your time and get informed
All these shalaye no necessary. During Otti's tenure...You celebrate gutter abi you not celebrate gutter? You celebrate signboard or you nor celebrate?

You hypocrites want to critisize others but protect your own.

Re: Why Are Some Yoruba Criticizing Alex Otti by Pocca: 2:29am On Mar 25
Jealousy and envy.They are the most treacherous people in the world

Re: Why Are Some Yoruba Criticizing Alex Otti by Funkyswagzz(m): 2:59am On Mar 25
Slytiger:

All these shalaye no necessary. During Otti's tenure...You celebrate gutter abi you not celebrate gutter? You celebrate signboard or you nor celebrate?

You hypocrites want to critisize others but protect your own.

You see the problem right here.. when you are tired of which I doubt you will.. come back let's have a meaningful conversation

Re: Why Are Some Yoruba Criticizing Alex Otti by chopnaira: 3:04am On Mar 25
Pocca:
And you people are the most hateful and vile people in the world. Very hateful beings. So much that you even hate your own selves.

Treachery started with Azikiwe aligning with the North (Amhadu Bello and Tafawa Balewa).

Re: Why Are Some Yoruba Criticizing Alex Otti by adamusuleiman1: 3:09am On Mar 25
Pocca:
You people are the ones rushing to their lands. How can they be jealous of you when you are the ones fleeing your shithole to their region. And to avoid their treachery and envy, why don't you stay in your Alaigbo. I dont believe that you people even think before making senseless statements.

Re: Why Are Some Yoruba Criticizing Alex Otti by Funkyswagzz(m): 3:24am On Mar 25
adamusuleiman1:

You people are the ones rushing to their lands. How can they be jealous of you when you are the ones fleeing your shithole to their region. To avoid their treachery and envy, why don't you stay in your Alaigbo. I dont believe that you people even think before making senseless statements.

Name any region in Nigeria that is not in lagos states. Do you know why, the return on investment is very high. Why build a second seaport which could have easily gone to delta state or rivers state. Lagos is too congested to carry a second seaport. All tribes are in Lagos not only igbos. Besides if you go up north you still see igbos doing business there. I don't know why u sound as if the whole igbo people are living in Lagos enough of that rubbish

Re: Why Are Some Yoruba Criticizing Alex Otti by adamusuleiman1: 3:34am On Mar 25
Funkyswagzz:

Name any region in Nigeria that is not in lagos states. Do you know why, the return on investment is very high. Why build a second seaport which could have easily gone to delta state or rivers state. Lagos is too congested to carry a second seaport. All tribes are in Lagos not only igbos. Besides if you go up north you still see igbos doing business there. I don't know why I sound as if the whole igbo people are living in Lagos enough of that rubbish
As I expected. This low budget tribalist leaves his brothers making tribalist statement and comes for me. Lol

What 2nd seaport are you taking about? Lagos is congested because alot of ibos keep jumping on night buses to the state, only for majority of them to end up selling gala and lacasera in traffic or Hawk ugwu leaves and crayfish in Lagos markets.

Re: Why Are Some Yoruba Criticizing Alex Otti by Rolings: 3:35am On Mar 25
Funkyswagzz:

GOD is GREAT

So you people know how painful it is to see your fellow countrymen behave so foolishly in the name of politics

Una never see anything

Igbos think they have monopoly of Insults and Madness

Fight To Finish: Dangote, Otedola Shun Peace Meeting By Obj / Returning To Biafra”does Not Mean Physical Translocation / Suit Against Ribadu Adjourned Till October 2

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49