Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,478 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

10 Reasons Why Peter Obi Will Fail Again In 2027 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Reasons Why Peter Obi Will Fail Again In 2027 (1618 Views)

"I Will Win In Court" - Peter Obi Says When Asked If He Will Contest In 2027 / Sit At Home Order Fail Again In South-east, Onitsha Main Market(video) / Atiku Promises To Support Wike For President In 2027 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons Why Peter Obi Will Fail Again In 2027 by budaatum: 9:51pm On Mar 25
ValarDoharis:
I said he changed his mind 3 days to election. Mahmmud was serious when he said the BVAS and IREV would be game changers.

Anyways, you're set in your beliefs so lets agree to disagree

As painful as it is that my Obi lost, it is not a belief that Tinubu won the election (rigged or not) and now resides in Aso Rock, but a fact, sadly.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Peter Obi Will Fail Again In 2027 by ValarDoharis: 10:01pm On Mar 25
Tinubu is performing poorly than the abysmal Bubu so he only came do prove he has nothing to offer. He'd soon leave there just a Bubu left
budaatum:

As painful as it is that my Obi lost, it is not a belief that Tinubu won the election (rigged or not) and now resides in Aso Rock, but a fact, sadly.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Peter Obi Will Fail Again In 2027 by budaatum: 11:12pm On Mar 25
ValarDoharis:
Tinubu is performing poorly than the abysmal Bubu so he only came do prove he has nothing to offer. He'd soon leave there just a Bubu left

Unfortunately, we the people voted for him and his "performing poorly than the abysmal Bubu", and we need to take responsibility for our ignorant choice and/or lack of diligence, instead of excusing ourselves with "he rigged", because, in the end, it would be us crying ẹbí npa wà and not him if we let those with nothing to offer to occupy Aso Rock.

Re: 10 Reasons Why Peter Obi Will Fail Again In 2027 by ValarDoharis: 11:26pm On Mar 25
Even Tinubu acknowledged that the people did not vote for him

https://sunnewsonline.com/i-know-many-nigerians-didnt-vote-for-me-tinubu/

So you know his election more than him?
budaatum:

Unfortunately, we the people voted for him and his "performing poorly than the abysmal Bubu", and we need to take responsibility for our ignorant choice and/or lack of diligence, instead of excusing ourselves with "he rigged", because, in the end, it would be us crying ẹbí npa wà and not him if we let those with nothing to offer to occupy Aso Rock.

Re: 10 Reasons Why Peter Obi Will Fail Again In 2027 by budaatum: 11:31pm On Mar 25
ValarDoharis:
Even Tinubu acknowledged that the people did not vote for him

He said "many", as you can obviously see in what you yourself posted! And all he needed was "more than voted for anyone else".

Re: 10 Reasons Why Peter Obi Will Fail Again In 2027 by ValarDoharis: 12:06am On Mar 26
Inflated numbers by INEC
budaatum:

He said "many", as you can obviously see in what you yourself posted! And all he needed was "more than voted for anyone else".
Re: 10 Reasons Why Peter Obi Will Fail Again In 2027 by aswani(m): 4:39am On Mar 26
Penguin2:
Just another hungry author.

Hold elections one million times and Obi will win Delta, Cross River, Edo, Plateau, Taraba, Benue.

Those middle belters stopped caring about northern agenda after they discovered that the Muslim north only use them to makeup numbers and grab power for themselves.

By 2027, Tinubu would still have to depend on INEC to conjure numbers for him if he will beat Obi.

But they no born Tinubu well to repeat the rigging of the last election in 2027 sha.

If the North used them to make up numbers, you think the South East wouldn't do the same?

Peter Obi is not ẹven the real opposition to President Tinubu, that mantle goes to PDP. Despite fielding a very poor candidate in Atiku, they still came second ahead of Peter Obi.

Even if President Tinubu rigs, just like Cynthia Okeke did for Peter Obi, the heavens will not fall, you are just beating your chests in an empty manner as usuaf bikonu rest.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 10 Reasons Why Peter Obi Will Fail Again In 2027 by budaatum: 5:58am On Mar 26
ValarDoharis:
Inflated numbers by INEC

Evidence please, so I can take it to court and get àgbàdo thrown out and my President Obi sworn in.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Peter Obi Will Fail Again In 2027 by Penguin2: 2:18pm On Mar 26
aswani:

If the North used them to make up numbers, you think the South East wouldn't do the same?

Peter Obi is not ẹven the real opposition to President Tinubu, that mantle goes to PDP. Despite fielding a very poor candidate in Atiku, they still came second ahead of Peter Obi.

Even if President Tinubu rigs, just like Cynthia Okeke did for Peter Obi, the heavens will not fall, you are just beating your chests in an empty manner as usuaf bikonu rest.
I have no energy to expend on you.

But I just want to remind you about Jonathan’s situation in 2015.

Jonathan could have rigged himself back to power. In fact, he could have sacked Jega before the elections. But when he saw the coming together of the North and West, he knew he would have nowhere to run to if shit starts to hit the ceiling and he knew his best option was to give in.

I’m not saying I’m sure, but should Tinubu continue in this line he is toeing, he would have nowhere to go when the core north, the middle belt, the East and Southsouth unite against him in 2027.

You only rig what is riggable
Re: 10 Reasons Why Peter Obi Will Fail Again In 2027 by Mordecai(m): 2:26pm On Mar 26
Penguin2:
Just another hungry author.

Hold elections one million times and Obi will win Delta, Cross River, Edo, Plateau, Taraba, Benue.

Those middle belters stopped caring about northern agenda after they discovered that the Muslim north only use them to makeup numbers and grab power for themselves.

By 2027, Tinubu would still have to depend on INEC to conjure numbers for him if he will beat Obi.

But they no born Tinubu well to repeat the rigging of the last election in 2027 sha.

The author is Reno Omokri. That is his moniker on NL.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Peter Obi Will Fail Again In 2027 by ValarDoharis: 4:22pm On Mar 26
Enjoy Tinubu
budaatum:

Evidence please, so I can take it to court and get àgbàdo thrown out and my President Obi sworn in.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Peter Obi Will Fail Again In 2027 by budaatum: 4:57pm On Mar 26
ValarDoharis:
Enjoy Tinubu

More like, endure till 2027, and hopefully not after.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

S&P Classifies Nigeria As A 'Frontier Emerging Market' / Jonathan Moves To Restructure Presidency / Nigeria’s Total Debt Now $40bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.