Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,509 members, 7,812,575 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

10 Reasons Why Peter Obi Will Fail Again In 2027 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Reasons Why Peter Obi Will Fail Again In 2027 (1619 Views)

"I Will Win In Court" - Peter Obi Says When Asked If He Will Contest In 2027 / Sit At Home Order Fail Again In South-east, Onitsha Main Market(video) / Atiku Promises To Support Wike For President In 2027 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons Why Peter Obi Will Fail Again In 2027 by budaatum: 6:05am On Mar 25
ValarDoharis:
To win Nigeria election genuinely, you have to win 75% because they'll change your results so make the margin wide enough if possible. Tinubu never won any major state or place so how did he win? Why was IREV shutdown?

There are people still claiming dump won too. They even claim he is currently in the White House.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why Peter Obi Will Fail Again In 2027 by Foreverly02: 6:06am On Mar 25
You're not a god
Re: 10 Reasons Why Peter Obi Will Fail Again In 2027 by ValarDoharis: 6:08am On Mar 25
You're deflecting. I'm happy Tinubu is dealing with you guys
budaatum:

There are people still claiming dump won too. They even claim he is currently in the White House.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Peter Obi Will Fail Again In 2027 by budaatum: 6:12am On Mar 25
ValarDoharis:
You're deflecting. I'm happy Tinubu is dealing with you guys

Thankfully, I am not hungry, nor am I waiting for any politician to feed me.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Peter Obi Will Fail Again In 2027 by ValarDoharis: 6:18am On Mar 25
It is this individualism that makes you support bad policies and criminality because it doesn't directly affect you but it affects millions who are vulnerable.

But, ofcourse, you don't care.
budaatum:

Thankfully, I am not hungry, nor am I waiting for any politician to feed me.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Peter Obi Will Fail Again In 2027 by tuoyoojo(m): 7:09am On Mar 25
The only reason tinibu would win is the reason he won in 2023. It would be thru another inec glitch
Re: 10 Reasons Why Peter Obi Will Fail Again In 2027 by victorclean(f): 7:20am On Mar 25
So for your opinion, Tinubu is doing well.

This is very pathetic

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Peter Obi Will Fail Again In 2027 by NwaliE01: 7:24am On Mar 25
Is Nigeria not sinking?

We still have 3 years plus to go. We should be talking about holding Mr President accountable for his actions and decisions.
Leave Peter Obi alone.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Peter Obi Will Fail Again In 2027 by shotuns: 7:44am On Mar 25
@OP Are you so sure Nigeria will still exist till 2027?
Re: 10 Reasons Why Peter Obi Will Fail Again In 2027 by surgical: 7:51am On Mar 25
softtorce:
Hmmm

With Tinubu poor performance ?! For this to happen Tinubu need to perform a miracle else he should kiss second term good bye.
He will Rigg it,he doesn't believe in fair play, it has never been his thing right from lagos,if he faces naive people like atiku and obi again he will win except he contest will blood of dog and baboon,that's when he will have problems
Re: 10 Reasons Why Peter Obi Will Fail Again In 2027 by Fighttillvictory: 8:22am On Mar 25
Some of your point are not main reason so i will replace it or add this to it
* mr tinubu has secured 8 yrs. This is the major reason so obi will just waste his money if contest come 2027
* obi is an igbo man And non of us will see that position
Re: 10 Reasons Why Peter Obi Will Fail Again In 2027 by blacknp(m): 9:24am On Mar 25
ValarDoharis:
To win Nigeria election genuinely, you have to win 75% because they'll change your results so make the margin wide enough if possible. Tinubu never won any major state or place so how did he win? Why was IREV shutdown?
Na 3rd placed Gringory come win the election abi?
Re: 10 Reasons Why Peter Obi Will Fail Again In 2027 by emkz: 9:39am On Mar 25
Obi's major albatross are his followers, especially Kenneth Okonkwo and Aisha Yesufu. They are making more enemies for him than friends, which are pointers to their political immaturity.

Not many people are talking about Muslim-Muslim ticket again, but Kenneth Okonkwo talks about it at every opportunity. In his MicOn interview with Aeun Okinbaloye, he said Muslims are the ones suffering the most despite Muslim-Muslim ticket. That was at a time Peter Obi was trying to make friends among the Muslims in the North. Even if Peter Obi wins their trust, they'd still be wary of him if people like Kenneth Okonkwo are seen around him and speaking on his behalf.

Aisha Yesufu is a well-known agbero who lacks decorum in public engagement. Politics is about persuasion, alliances and friendships, which she obviously lacks the capacity and goodwill to build for Obi.

Therefore, as Obi looks to 2027, he needs a good media team of sensible, mature and temperate people who can appeal to an audience and not a mob. He needs people who truly believe in him, not fighters. He needs loyalists, not people who see him as a meal ticket.

As an example, look at the elections. Most of Tinubu's supporters were trying to be convincing, persuasive and polite; while Obi's supporters were abrasive, uncouth, undisciplined and lacked tact. They insulted Wole Soyinka, threatened Reno Omokri's daughter, threatened to kill Ayekooto, insulted Pa Adeboye, called Tinubu a drug dealer, and the one that ruined them was when PSquare insulted Fela! When you insult people, you forget they have their own followers.

If Peter Obi doesn't change his core team, nothing will change for him in 2027. The Obi message needs to be passed as if a man is trying to persuade a woman. Combativeness hardly works in that area. So is it in politics.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why Peter Obi Will Fail Again In 2027 by richie240: 9:44am On Mar 25
**Is Aguiyi Ironsi no longer igbo??

**Is Obasanjo no longer an igboman??
Didn't you ppl tell us his father was an igboman from nnewi??

https://www.nairaland.com/1565689/obasanjo-igbo-man
https://www.nairaland.com/6328671/olusegun-obasanjo-father-anambra-state

**Is se and ss no longer one??
If se and ss are one and the same, then Goodluck AZIKIWE Jonathan has been a se/ss president.

All in all , you've had 3 igbomen become head of state after azikiwe.
So rest biko, stop d greediness!
cool

ValarDoharis:
So before IPOB came, how come no Igbo person has been president since Azikiwe?

Re: 10 Reasons Why Peter Obi Will Fail Again In 2027 by Lanretoye(m): 9:48am On Mar 25
mycar:
Olodo agbadoes with multiple moniker working overtime as Peter Obi is living rent free in their brains. Anybody that hates Igbos out of envy shall remain poor all the days of his or her life. He will live to see igboes progress in life. When Obi visited Egypt for power situation, Agbado condemned him, ever since emilokan entered power, power has left Nigeria.
he visited Egypt for power situation.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Peter Obi Will Fail Again In 2027 by Thormentor: 9:52am On Mar 25
Southern alamajiris at it again

You people are destroying yourselves completely

no one in the East gives a hoot who is ruling

what we want is good governance regardless if who is there

Katsina have had a president of the country over 8 years plus yar adua that's about 12 years but remains the most backwards in all indices

you people have been reduced to alamajiris

We in the East don't care

in federal level we've never voted failures

all the people we voted that won were all successful
Re: 10 Reasons Why Peter Obi Will Fail Again In 2027 by budaatum: 4:28pm On Mar 25
ValarDoharis:
It is this individualism that makes you support bad policies and criminality because it doesn't directly affect you but it affects millions who are vulnerable.

But, ofcourse, you don't care.

Now if only it were true that my individual vote was what elected the president of Nigeria. We'd have had my President Obi instead of President Agbado.

Sorry, but I'm not buying your Àgbàdo rigged the election. Even here on Nairaland, there are way more Agbadorians than there are we Obidients, so I'm accepting my preferred candidate lost, because that acceptance is what will make us start working harder to win next time.

Re: 10 Reasons Why Peter Obi Will Fail Again In 2027 by budaatum: 4:30pm On Mar 25
blacknp:
Na 3rd placed Gringory come win the election abi?

That is his belief it seems. He just can't accept that my Obi did not get the votes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why Peter Obi Will Fail Again In 2027 by Auxtan(m): 4:36pm On Mar 25
Who takes a post from a bigot and a religious extremist serious? No serious person will, but only like minded people like him.

Mr Poster, first of all, fix your present day Nigeria of Bola Tinubu, that Peter Obi is neither the president nor heading any office.

2027 is 3 years far to be predicting what will happen that time in your empty head full of bigotry and religious extremism.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Peter Obi Will Fail Again In 2027 by budaatum: 4:46pm On Mar 25
Ofunaofu:

But Tinubu became president and Nigeria sunk

I don't think it is generally believed that Nigeria has sunk yet despite the eni n'pawa brigade.

We'll shall see if it has sunk more come 2027.

Re: 10 Reasons Why Peter Obi Will Fail Again In 2027 by ValarDoharis: 8:09pm On Mar 25
You can pretend you didn't see what happened during the elections
budaatum:

Now if only it were true that my individual vote was what elected the president of Nigeria. We'd have had my President Obi instead of President Agbado.

Sorry, but I'm not buying your Àgbàdo rigged the election. Even here on Nairaland, there are way more Agbadorians than there are we Obidients, so I'm accepting my preferred candidate lost, because that acceptance is what will make us start working harder to win next time.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Peter Obi Will Fail Again In 2027 by ValarDoharis: 8:12pm On Mar 25
Never knew i was talking to a child. Now run along
richie240:

**Is Aguiyi Ironsi no longer igbo??

**Is Obasanjo no longer an igboman??
Didn't you ppl tell us his father was an igboman from nnewi??

https://www.nairaland.com/1565689/obasanjo-igbo-man
https://www.nairaland.com/6328671/olusegun-obasanjo-father-anambra-state

**Is se and ss no longer one??
If se and ss are one and the same, then Goodluck AZIKIWE Jonathan has been a se/ss president.

All in all , you've had 3 igbomen become head of state after azikiwe.
So rest biko, stop d greediness!
cool

Re: 10 Reasons Why Peter Obi Will Fail Again In 2027 by richie240: 8:14pm On Mar 25
I'm glad u couldn't dispute d facts.
Na d tin wey mata be dt!
cool
ValarDoharis:
Never knew i was talking to a child. Now run along

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Peter Obi Will Fail Again In 2027 by budaatum: 8:15pm On Mar 25
ValarDoharis:
You can pretend you didn't see what happened during the elections

I saw that my Obi was naive, and I hope we've learnt so we are not here wailing again if we lose in 2027.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Peter Obi Will Fail Again In 2027 by ValarDoharis: 8:19pm On Mar 25
Atiku was also naive?
budaatum:

I saw that my Obi was naive, and I hope we've learnt so we are not here wailing again if we lose in 2027.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Peter Obi Will Fail Again In 2027 by budaatum: 8:25pm On Mar 25
ValarDoharis:
Atiku was also naive?

They, Atiku and Obi, lost the election, but if your argument is that Tinubu outsmarted them by rigging a win, then yes they were both naive and should not be naive next time.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Peter Obi Will Fail Again In 2027 by ValarDoharis: 8:28pm On Mar 25
Bubu instructed Mahmmud to rig the election for Tinubu three days before the election. He had told Atiku initially that he'd be neutral but changed his mind 3 days to the election.
This is inside info!
budaatum:

They, Atiku and Obi, lost the election, but if your argument is that Tinubu outsmarted them by rigging a win, then yes they were both naive and should not be naive next time.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Peter Obi Will Fail Again In 2027 by budaatum: 8:40pm On Mar 25
ValarDoharis:
Bubu instructed Mahmmud to rig the election for Tinubu three days before the election. He had told Atiku initially that he'd be neutral but changed his mind 3 days to the election.
This is inside info!

Personally, I find it hard to believe Buhari would remain neutral where his APC party were concerned.

Regardless, I am outside, so show your source so we don't call you a conspiracist and label this fake news.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Peter Obi Will Fail Again In 2027 by ValarDoharis: 9:06pm On Mar 25
It was said by a high profile PDP member who was the media assistant of Namadi Sambo during GEJ govt, in a forum I was in. He sometimes comes to chamneltv

Bubu never wanted Tinubu initially hence those naira redesign policies however he changed his mind at the last minute. I believe he foresaw that another party in power would expose the massive corruption of his govt
budaatum:

Personally, I find it hard to believe Buhari would remain neutral where his APC party were concerned.

Regardless, I am outside, so show your source so we don't call you a conspiracist and label this fake news.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Peter Obi Will Fail Again In 2027 by budaatum: 9:12pm On Mar 25
ValarDoharis:
It was said by a high profile PDP member who was the .....

So basically na dem say, and not the inside information you claimed at all?

Sorry, but I am not the sort to just believe crap with no credible evidence to support it. And if "naira redesign policies" was to rig election against Tinubu, then Buhari should just accept he too was outsmarted by a better rigger.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Peter Obi Will Fail Again In 2027 by ValarDoharis: 9:18pm On Mar 25
I said he changed his mind 3 days to election. Mahmmud was serious when he said the BVAS and IREV would be game changers.

Anyways, you're set in your beliefs so lets agree to disagree
budaatum:

So basically na dem say, and not the inside information you claimed at all?

Sorry, but I am not the sort to just believe crap with no credible evidence to support it. And if "naira redesign policies" was to rig election against Tinubu, then Buhari should just accept he too was outsmarted by a better rigger.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Peter Obi Will Fail Again In 2027 by Ventura1: 9:47pm On Mar 25
The illusionist will come for your head.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osun Tribunal: Lawyer Secretly Calls/text The Judges More Than Hundred Times! / Nigeria Dumps Image Laundering Project / Stop Ibb Help Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.