Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,587 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Being Born Into A Rich Family Or Making Ur Own Money, Which Wil You Prefer Guys? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Being Born Into A Rich Family Or Making Ur Own Money, Which Wil You Prefer Guys? (409 Views)

I Wish I Was Born Into A Rich Family / My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! / What Wil You Do To Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Being Born Into A Rich Family Or Making Ur Own Money, Which Wil You Prefer Guys? by Perfectman91: 12:48am On Mar 25
The first option abeg, it's too stress starting on your own especially in a third world country like this?

Your thoughts?
Re: Being Born Into A Rich Family Or Making Ur Own Money, Which Wil You Prefer Guys? by Saviourk: 1:08am On Mar 25
Making my own money. There's no greater joy than making your money. It's more valued than that anybody can can give you.
Re: Being Born Into A Rich Family Or Making Ur Own Money, Which Wil You Prefer Guys? by Bmaster(m): 1:24am On Mar 25
if making my own money will include starting from scratch,please I tap DavidO's kinda golden spoon.
Starting from scratch is the most difficult processes amongst all the other stages of becoming successful,nearly 70% of people dies in this stage while trying to write their success story

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Being Born Into A Rich Family Or Making Ur Own Money, Which Wil You Prefer Guys? by jamesversion: 1:38am On Mar 25
Generational wealth na your mate? cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Being Born Into A Rich Family Or Making Ur Own Money, Which Wil You Prefer Guys? by Weknowbetter: 2:06am On Mar 25
Why are those the only options. Lower middle class is best. Your grounded with working role models, a levelthat you can easily aspire to and do better.
Re: Being Born Into A Rich Family Or Making Ur Own Money, Which Wil You Prefer Guys? by Wawelexy(m): 4:46am On Mar 25
If you started from the scratch and made it to the top and become wealthy, there will still be an iota of poverty mentality in your dealings.

Tinubu mentality can never be same with that of king Charles... Both are wealthy but one believes if you don't do fraudulent activities you can't get to the top. That's poverty mentality, even in wealth

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Being Born Into A Rich Family Or Making Ur Own Money, Which Wil You Prefer Guys? by Geovanni412(m): 5:10am On Mar 25
Weknowbetter:
Why are those the only options. Lower middle class is best. Your grounded with working role models, a levelthat you can easily aspire to and do better.

What is lower middle class?
Re: Being Born Into A Rich Family Or Making Ur Own Money, Which Wil You Prefer Guys? by vastolord4(m): 5:21am On Mar 25
Generational wealth includes generational connections in higher places..

2 Likes

Re: Being Born Into A Rich Family Or Making Ur Own Money, Which Wil You Prefer Guys? by olaztek(m): 5:27am On Mar 25
It depends on the type of rich family. There are some irresponsible rich fathers who doesn't give a fuc.k about the existence of their kids. The father just want to Bleep every holes, drink and live anyhow life.

Making your own money is the best feeling you will ever experience. People will value and respect you knowing you didn't get the money easily. You will be able to discover your strength, weakness and stress level.
And most importantly. You will be able to appreciate your broke days and enjoy your wealth better than someone born in a rich family
Re: Being Born Into A Rich Family Or Making Ur Own Money, Which Wil You Prefer Guys? by Geovanni412(m): 5:33am On Mar 25
vastolord4:
Generational wealth includes generational connections in higher places..

Actually, the best base for wealth is not being born into a wealthy family but having an entrepreneurial spirit and the right connections as you mentioned

If you are middle class and you have these two things, you will move faster than the wealthy guy who is lazy and stupid.

If you are poor, it will take you a long time to get the two things tgeda, but over a long time, say 20-25 years, you will become richer than the wealthy guy, who is lazy and stupid.

Reason is this :wealthy guy who is lazy might make 100 m from selling father's property and get share of 20m, whilst his siblings get the remaining and in 2 months, wealthy guy is broke again.

I have seen it happen with chief Elechi Ikoro's kids, (former chairman of SDP in Abia State) who were given 10 m each before
the man died and within two months, the second son was broke and couldn't contribute for the man's burial. Today, they're in court struggling over the man's assets and na 10 children dem be.

1 Like

Re: Being Born Into A Rich Family Or Making Ur Own Money, Which Wil You Prefer Guys? by Freelancerr(m): 7:12am On Mar 25
Born into a rich family ooo.
From birth everything don soft already.
Re: Being Born Into A Rich Family Or Making Ur Own Money, Which Wil You Prefer Guys? by Melagros(m): 9:05am On Mar 25
COMRADES both of the above
Re: Being Born Into A Rich Family Or Making Ur Own Money, Which Wil You Prefer Guys? by whippersnapper(m): 9:13am On Mar 25
Being born in sapa
Re: Being Born Into A Rich Family Or Making Ur Own Money, Which Wil You Prefer Guys? by Perfectman91: 9:27am On Mar 25
Bmaster:
if making my own money will include starting from scratch,please I tap DavidO's kinda golden spoon.
Starting from scratch is the most difficult processes amongst all the other stages of becoming successful,nearly 70% of people dies in this stage while trying to write their success story

This is an intelligent writeup and so true
Re: Being Born Into A Rich Family Or Making Ur Own Money, Which Wil You Prefer Guys? by Weknowbetter: 10:47am On Mar 25
[quote author=Geovanni412 post=129094094]

What is lower middle class?

Example ,Working class but where child primary school needs are provided for, clothes and food is never a problem. The child has their own room. Parents have an older reliable car but may still be renting
Re: Being Born Into A Rich Family Or Making Ur Own Money, Which Wil You Prefer Guys? by Perfectman91: 1:35pm On Mar 25
[quote author=Weknowbetter post=129097999][/quote]

Middle-class has been eradicated from the society long ago, you are either rich or poor
Re: Being Born Into A Rich Family Or Making Ur Own Money, Which Wil You Prefer Guys? by ayjay45: 4:14pm On Mar 25
I wish I was born rich

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buy The Best System Or Get Connected With Our Influence Into Uk Business. / Guess Whose Birthday Is It / A Date Invites You....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.