Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Chelsea Star Files For Divorce After DNA Test Shows 2 Kids He Raised Weren't His - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Chelsea Star Files For Divorce After DNA Test Shows 2 Kids He Raised Weren't His (598 Views)

After Dna The Child Is Not His. / Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father / Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chelsea Star Files For Divorce After DNA Test Shows 2 Kids He Raised Weren't His by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:57am On Mar 25

DNA LIES Former Chelsea star files for divorce after discovering the two kids he raised were fathered by his wife's ex
The former midfielder said his wife psychologically damaged him

Steve Goodman
Published: 0:43, 23 Mar 2024 Updated: 0:43, 23 Mar 2024

A FORMER Chelsea star has filed for divorce — after DNA tests showed his two children were fathered by his wife's ex.
Midfielder Geremi, 45, said the couple's twins were born after wife Laure had a fling.

Former Chelsea midfielder Geremi has filed for divorce after a DNA test showed that his wife's kids weren't his Credit: Getty

The Cameroon ace made 109 Chelsea appearances between 2003 and 2007Credit: PA

Court documents in his native Cameroon say she "destroyed the harmony" of their marriage "through her abject behaviour."

They also mention her "repeated lies," and add: "No children have been born from this union.

She claimed the twins born in June 2008 — four years before the couple’s marriage — were his, which motivated them to get married.

"But the discovery that the children were from her previous partner destroyed the couple's harmony.

"It caused him a huge emotional shock."

He also said his wife psychologically damaged him.

Cameroon ace Geremi made 109 Chelsea appearances between 2003 and 2007, scoring four goals.

Geremi played for Real Madrid between 1999 and 2003.

Geremi also previously played for Newcastle.

TheSun

DNA LIES Former Chelsea star files for divorce after discovering the two kids he raised were fathered by his wife's ex. shocked
Re: Chelsea Star Files For Divorce After DNA Test Shows 2 Kids He Raised Weren't His by Saviourk: 1:03am On Mar 25
Prolly he saw the red flags earlier but he felt it was nothing or she might change. Well, the other gender are never satisfied even if you give them heaven and earth
Re: Chelsea Star Files For Divorce After DNA Test Shows 2 Kids He Raised Weren't His by ValCon888: 1:07am On Mar 25
This man was a top footballer in his prime. He played for Chelsea and R.Madrid yet these daughters of Eve dribbled him, allowing him to raise two bastards.

If these vaginarians can do this to a world-class athlete with money, there's no hope for local man.

Do not let love blind your eyes, a DNA test is a wise investment decision in today's deceptive world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Star Files For Divorce After DNA Test Shows 2 Kids He Raised Weren't His by Weknowbetter: 2:04am On Mar 25
No picture of the wife? This is entrapment.
Re: Chelsea Star Files For Divorce After DNA Test Shows 2 Kids He Raised Weren't His by Thundafireseun: 2:17am On Mar 25

I have said this before and I will gladly say it again…

Use 22hrs to fear women and the remaining 2hrs to fear who no fear women

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Star Files For Divorce After DNA Test Shows 2 Kids He Raised Weren't His by Wawelexy(m): 4:33am On Mar 25
https://www.nairaland.com/8040185/friends-first-son-doesnt-look

The comments some people are making in the thread above really amazed me, and makes me wonder if some nairalander really make use of their brain.

Even if it's ordinary skin colour that looks weird or questionable among your kids, my broda quickly opt for a DNA test.

And please don't mind your business when you noticed something like that too with a sibling or very close friends, advice them too. Women are devilish... We can't keep losing our men to heart attack which could be avoided.

You see something, say something... Provided you are really close to them.

Don't trust any woman

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Star Files For Divorce After DNA Test Shows 2 Kids He Raised Weren't His by vastolord4(m): 5:20am On Mar 25
Imagine this nonsense happening to you..
Re: Chelsea Star Files For Divorce After DNA Test Shows 2 Kids He Raised Weren't His by DavSagacity(m): 5:25am On Mar 25
That's the result when you marry a retired feminist like Jennyclay. They can never be faithful to their partner.
Re: Chelsea Star Files For Divorce After DNA Test Shows 2 Kids He Raised Weren't His by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:25am On Mar 25
Vaginarians at it again
Always pretending to be chaste.
Re: Chelsea Star Files For Divorce After DNA Test Shows 2 Kids He Raised Weren't His by GOFRONT(m): 6:52am On Mar 25
shocked
Re: Chelsea Star Files For Divorce After DNA Test Shows 2 Kids He Raised Weren't His by MasterJayJay: 7:55am On Mar 25
One reason why I must marry a virgin.

Many women are still entangled to their ex.

Marry the brandnew and have peace of mind.

Ignore Okafor's law at your own peril.
Re: Chelsea Star Files For Divorce After DNA Test Shows 2 Kids He Raised Weren't His by Sonnobax15(m): 7:55am On Mar 25
lipsrsealed
If banny fit cheat on an already made man like this,then who be you wey still dey struggle wey she no go fit cheat on.
Re: Chelsea Star Files For Divorce After DNA Test Shows 2 Kids He Raised Weren't His by GodHimself: 10:04am On Mar 25
You will end up becoming the enemy.

Unless the relationship is reaaaally close and the man is wise and mature.

Some men will tell their wife that “so and so said…” and just like that, you have two enemies.

Minding your business is wisdom.

Wawelexy:
https://www.nairaland.com/8040185/friends-first-son-doesnt-look

The comments some people are making in the thread above really amazed me, and makes me wonder if some nairalander really make use of their brain.

Even if it's ordinary skin colour that looks weird or questionable among your kids, my broda quickly opt for a DNA test.

And please don't mind your business when you noticed something like that too with a sibling or very close friends, advice them too. Women are devilish... We can't keep losing our men to heart attack which could be avoided.

You see something, say something... Provided you are really close to them.

Don't trust any woman
Re: Chelsea Star Files For Divorce After DNA Test Shows 2 Kids He Raised Weren't His by NPFLADMIN(m): 10:43am On Mar 25
Sorry case sir.

I sha hope your divource is in Cameroon? So you won't lose half your shit to a hoe.
Re: Chelsea Star Files For Divorce After DNA Test Shows 2 Kids He Raised Weren't His by PulaPower: 10:49am On Mar 25
So so unfortunate..
Re: Chelsea Star Files For Divorce After DNA Test Shows 2 Kids He Raised Weren't His by FirmTR(m): 11:43am On Mar 25
E nor get wetin anybody won tell me, this man here is up to 55 years..

Re: Chelsea Star Files For Divorce After DNA Test Shows 2 Kids He Raised Weren't His by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:17pm On Mar 25

Re: Chelsea Star Files For Divorce After DNA Test Shows 2 Kids He Raised Weren't His by Chrisrare: 1:15am On Mar 26
married men cheat on their wives all the time thinking they are smart, but when their wives return the favour, they start looking for sympathy.
Re: Chelsea Star Files For Divorce After DNA Test Shows 2 Kids He Raised Weren't His by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:59pm On Mar 27
Weknowbetter:

No picture of the wife? This is entrapment.

Former Chelsea FC Star, Geremi Njitap, Files For Divorce From His Wife Of 12 Years After DNA Test Finally Revealed That He's Not The Biological Father Of His Two Children; They Belonged To His Wife's Ex-Lover.

Source

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

True But Forsaken Tips For A Wealthier, Healthier And Happier Life / His Marriage A Thing Of Love And Care Or Respect And Dignity / Women Be On Equal Level With Your Husband.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.