Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

After Dna The Child Is Not His. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / After Dna The Child Is Not His. (60415 Views)

Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids / Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father / Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Dna The Child Is Not His. by LOGICALKEN: 7:52am On Sep 22, 2023
My brother met a girl two years ago at a friend’s bachelor’s eve. They were kinda dating and some months after the girl said she was pregnant, at first she said the pregnancy wasn’t for my brother, some weeks later she came back and said the pregnancy is his.

My bro accepted all responsibility and took care of her while she was pregnant. We even went to the family to let them know my bro is responsible for the pregnancy.

During delivery my bro paid all medical bills which was a bit high because she delivered through C.S, now my bro has been taking adequate care of the child and mum.

When the child was about 3 months old, a friend of my brother’s baby mama called and asked my brother to conduct a DNA test on the boy, my bro was surprised, when he told me about it I adviced we conduct the DNA, when we informed the girl we want to conduct a DNA she sounded confident and was like “una get money to waste na”. We travelled to her city and did the DNA and about a month later the result came out, surprisingly my brother is not the father.

Now my bro is demanding a Total refund of everything he has spent on the boy, the girl’s family has been begging. Should my brother just forfeit everything and move on or press charges?

I FEAR WOMAN SHA, with this experience even if I born 30 children for this life, I go do DNA for all of them one by one.

247 Likes 24 Shares

Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by Jennyclay(f): 8:02am On Sep 22, 2023
Nobody is above mistake.

Biko, just forgive and leave everything and move on. Can’t you see how catastrophic the economy is How do you expect a nursing mother to pay you back when she also has a baby to cater for

Learn to forgive!!

May God help us.

101 Likes 26 Shares

Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by izonborn098(m): 8:03am On Sep 22, 2023

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by jaeyking(m): 8:10am On Sep 22, 2023
undecided
At first she said the pregnancy wasn't his,
Later she claimed it was his
Your brother didn't see red flags at that moment

Well he should just move on

486 Likes 26 Shares

Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by Mhizzard(m): 8:20am On Sep 22, 2023
I guess Your brother came to this world to waste money on unnecessary thing..you too read what you wrote,she initially said your bro is not responsible for the pregnancy,in which she later came back to announced to your bro that he is the one that own what is not his,if both of you could have apply brain you would have sence it that the person responsible for it was not ready and that made her gave your bro what is not his

403 Likes 31 Shares

Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by GOFRONT(m): 8:29am On Sep 22, 2023
I don't think Sunny My neighbor is the father of that his first born. He never realize the shock wen dey wait for am

105 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by 4reala(m): 8:33am On Sep 22, 2023
Maybe your brother and the real owner did the knacking same day, that's why the lady was confused.
Your brother should just move on.

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by Hathor5(f): 8:40am On Sep 22, 2023
Some people are wicked.

Your brother is a man of honor. If it was my brother, I would tell him to try to recover at least some of the money. However, he shouldn`t commit any crimes while doing so. Chances are low he will get any of it back so he also shouldn`t waste too much energy on it.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by Acidosis(m): 9:24am On Sep 22, 2023
100% refund should be demanded. That's a criminal act. If you must sleep with different men in the same week or month, be "responsible" enough to do your maths.

127 Likes 4 Shares

Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by deewhydoski(m): 10:04am On Sep 22, 2023
Jennyclay:
Nobody is above mistake.

Biko, just forgive and leave everything and move on. Can’t you see how catastrophic the economy is How do you expect a nursing mother to pay you back when she also has a baby to cater for

Learn to forgive!!

May God help us.
This one no be talk abeg.....When she pin the pregnancy on him she doesnt know that economy is hard that time. Make she go look for the father of the baby to pay the money.

155 Likes 5 Shares

Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by tonicyril: 10:16am On Sep 22, 2023
LOGICALKEN:
My brother met a girl two years ago at a friend’s bachelor’s eve. They were kinda dating and some months after the girl said she was pregnant, at first she said the pregnancy wasn’t for my brother, some weeks later she came back and said the pregnancy is his. My bro accepted all responsibility and took care of her while she was pregnant. We even went to the family to let them know my bro is responsible for the pregnancy. During delivery my bro paid all medical bills which was a bit high because she delivered through C.S, now my bro has been taking adequate care of the child and mum. When the child was about 3 months old, a friend of my brother’s baby mama called and asked my brother to conduct a DNA test on the boy, my bro was surprised, when he told me about it I adviced we conduct the DNA, when we informed the girl we want to conduct a DNA she sounded confident and was like “una get money to waste na”. We travelled to her city and did the DNA and about a month later the result came out, surprisingly my brother is not the father.
Now my bro is demanding a Total refund of everything he has spent on the boy, the girl’s family has been begging. Should my brother just forfeit everything and move on or press charges?

I FEAR WOMAN SHA, with this experience even if I born 30 children for this life, I go do DNA for all of them one by one.
Instead make ur brother eey thank his star and forget everything about the girl

20 Likes

Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by Lance008(m): 2:41pm On Sep 22, 2023
Na me fear pass u
Abeg move on person mak never eat Na she won refund
Some people have trained wrong blood that later killed them

20 Likes

Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by seuncyrus(m): 10:07pm On Sep 22, 2023
This OP sha grin grin grin grin Knowing the recent story around mohbad .... See the kind yeye title .
I actually thought this was about Mohbad ... fear don grab me .

177 Likes 15 Shares

Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by inoki247: 10:08pm On Sep 22, 2023
Eh eh...
Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by Ekakamba: 10:08pm On Sep 22, 2023

Too many mumu boys in this CornTree.

OP I hope say your brother mumuness no go dey contagious to wuna sha. grin tongue

16 Likes

Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by GboyegaD(m): 10:08pm On Sep 22, 2023
Was he forced to pay the bills? He can go to court to declare that he is not the father of the child so that he does not have to be held responsible for the child's upbringing.

As for refunds, I doubt he can claim that except there was an agreement during the pregnancy.

6 Likes

Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by Passionate2(f): 10:08pm On Sep 22, 2023
Ok

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by OboOlora(f): 10:08pm On Sep 22, 2023
If they force all the people in Nigeria to do DNA test, u go see say na like 98% de raise another man pikin 🤣

The person wey de raise bastard sef fit be bastard himself

75 Likes 7 Shares

Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by MorataFC: 10:09pm On Sep 22, 2023
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by Donaldoni: 10:09pm On Sep 22, 2023

1 Like

Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by oluseyiforjesus(m): 10:09pm On Sep 22, 2023
The daughter of Eve

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by spencekat(m): 10:10pm On Sep 22, 2023
LOGICALKEN:
My brother met a girl two years ago at a friend’s bachelor’s eve. They were kinda dating and some months after the girl said she was pregnant,[/b] at first she said the pregnancy wasn’t for my brother[b], some weeks later she came back and said the pregnancy is his.

My bro accepted all responsibility and took care of her while she was pregnant. We even went to the family to let them know my bro is responsible for the pregnancy.

During delivery my bro paid all medical bills which was a bit high because she delivered through C.S, now my bro has been taking adequate care of the child and mum.

When the child was about 3 months old, a friend of my brother’s baby mama called and asked my brother to conduct a DNA test on the boy, my bro was surprised, when he told me about it I adviced we conduct the DNA, when we informed the girl we want to conduct a DNA she sounded confident and was like “una get money to waste na”. We travelled to her city and did the DNA and about a month later the result came out, surprisingly my brother is not the father.

Case closed naa.

1 Like

Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by Gentlelox: 10:10pm On Sep 22, 2023
Check my write up

1 Like

Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by IamMobisola(f): 10:10pm On Sep 22, 2023
He wants refund? Lmao.

1 Like

Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by StPete: 10:10pm On Sep 22, 2023
grin

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by tojahh(m): 10:10pm On Sep 22, 2023
He should get her arrested. If anybody put mouth, arrest the person join.

Ensure you get a WOMAN lawyer to handle your side of the case. (Women hate women more than they hate men)

Seize everything and anything you can get now that they're begging before they start the normal victimisation.

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:11pm On Sep 22, 2023
Heeeeeeyah

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by spencekat(m): 10:11pm On Sep 22, 2023
deewhydoski:

This one no be talk abeg.....When she pin the pregnancy on him she doesnt know that economy is hard that time. Make she go look for [/b]the father of the baby to pay the money[b].
And what if the father refuses?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by UncleKoboko: 10:11pm On Sep 22, 2023
DNA TEST SHOULD BE A MUST IN THIS COUNTRY. I WANT NATIONAL ASSEMBLY TO PASS THE LAW ASAP.

One can no longer trust all these generational coded SLÚTS and OLOSHŌS.

They said 1 out of every 4 DNA TEST in Nigeria is usually negative...

You can't marry a girl that's:

Not a virgin

You don't know her sexual history

You don't know her true bodycount

You don't know if she's done abortions etc and still be trusting her!
ARE SOME MEN CHRONICALLY AND GENETICALLY DAFT?

As long as a girl is not a virgin, NEVER EVER TRUST HER OR ANYTHING SHE SAYS ABOUT ARE SEXUALITY. IT'S USUALLY 99.9% LIES.

The earlier men wise up, the better.

One thing we can start doing to make all these loose hōes accountable for their promiscuity, is to START BEING TRADITIONAL. Don't give them a hint during dating that you'll do. Even if you'll 50m on the wedding, make sure you don't pay that bride price or don't pay what's required. E go pain dem for life.

A girl that's not a virgin does not deserve bride price! What are you paying bride price for?
Her father raised a hõe and does not deserve any respect as bride price.
At worst, FIND OUT HER TRUE BODYCOUNT (VERY DIFFICULT), and divide her bride price by the number of her bodycount.
If her bride price is 100k and her bodycount is 10, WHAT SHE DESERVE AS BRIDE PRICE IS 100K/10 = 10K.

2, If you didn't marry her as a virgin, YOU SHOULD NEVER HAVE REST OF MIND UNTIL YOU DO DNA TEST ON ALL THE CHILDREN SHE MAKES FOR YOU.
Even if you marry her as a virgin and you suspect or see signs that she might be misbehaving, PLEASE DO DNA TEST!
DNA TEST IS NOT AS EXPENSIVE AS IT USED TO BE BEFORE, WITH BELOW 200K, IT CAN BE DONE AND YOU'LL HAVE REST OF MIND FOR LIFE.

A man who comes to this difficult and struggling world to raise another man's child because he was deceived is a complete failure and disaster to existence.

3, Cheating has never and can never be a mistake. Cheating is also different for both genders. When it becomes normal and legal for woman to have multiple surnames, then you can start forgiving them when they cheat.
One of the worst thing a man can do on this earth is to forgive a cheating wife. It's a suicidal and no man should do it. The moment she cheats, everything you ever have with her should completely end, even if you have children with her. You can take your children and take care of them or get another wife... BUT NEVER TAKE HER BACK.

A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE....

45 Likes 9 Shares

Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by Namaster: 10:11pm On Sep 22, 2023
Jennyclay:
Nobody is above mistake.

Learn to forgive!!

May God help us.

You are mad!

Catastrophic economy yet the LovePeddler made him pay huge money for another man's child.

Also, the guy is a big fool. A girl told you the pregnancy isn't yours, then came back after the REAL owner sent her packing and you welcome her back.

Common sense should have told you the bitch is a remorseless cheat who belongs in the gutter.

He should collect EVERY penny. Then give the friend who recommended a DNA test 25%.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her / Big Couple Excited For This Big Fish They Bought (Photos) / Marriage: Before And After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.